You're not running a botnet yet, why?

You're not running a botnet yet, why?

don't you want to be rich???

I litterally do not want to be rich, no matter how much I tell myself otherwise.

If I wanted to be rich I would work 40 hours a week and save every penny I have so I could put it all into running my own business. But I am not doing that. So, no, no matter what I say, I do not want to be rich.

bot·net
ˈbätˌnet/
nounComputing
noun: botnet; plural noun: botnets

a network of private computers infected with malicious software and controlled as a group without the owners' knowledge, e.g., to send spam messages.

Moron.

They're used for a lot of different things retard

Meriam webster doesn't know shit

>They're used for a lot of things"," retard"!"
>Meriam "W"ebster doesn't know shit"."

Say that to my face faggot, let's meet irl

you forgot the image

I've run a botnet before but how do you find a way to profit from it?

btc mining?

Because malcious content isn't a productive form of marketing, retard.

Way to easy to find out who did it.

why?

How?

BTC mining on CPUs is impossible
Maybe Grostl or something.
No

cp a gr ip (-dot-) c o..m / ad min/ pane ls_regi ster (-dot-) p hp ?r ef=843 32

remove the spaces since Veeky Forums is keeping me from shilling.
I'll break it down for you
>sign up for cpashit
>create youtube comment/upvote bots
>go to offers
>spam that shit
>optionally great domain with coverpage that promises this bullshit, but is locked out until you complete the "offer" survey
>spam more youtube videos
>get more comment updoots
>rinse
>repeat until desired
>enjoy raking in >$150/day (if you get good at it)

It's the easiest shit in the fucking world. If you'd like I can even provide you with the .exe software to run a list of youtube accounts for you, but you'll have to get the accounts on your own.

Super
Fucking
Simple

I even get a small 5% commission off everything you make. By the company, not by you, so you don't lose anything. Trust me, start shilling this shit and get enough people with botnets on board and you can basically retire.

fag

How would i go about setting this up?

>.exe software
yeah.... no thanks....

I know about this method, but how do you get your botnet slaves to fill out the surveys? do you redirect them to the survey when they just to visit their sites?

Sorry, you don't need my software, just use your own bots. The bots don't touch the surveys, they just shill it by shitposting it all over youtube and the rest of the internet. Have bots to thumb it up too, so everyone sees it. 1/5k people falls for it, sure, but 20 million people watch the video and 500k see the comment. You get >$1 per lead. You're still making money man. Now imagine this on thousands of videos.

pajeet pls go

Used to have botnet. How the fuck are you going to make money of some windows 2013 servers?

>btc mining?
rofl what a fucking tard it's not the 90's anymore

because I don't know how to get into that

where do I start anyways?

ub3r? +3 plz?