/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Church edition

Purged heretics: >Patch 1.09 Info
jp.playstation.com/op/bloodborne/news/2015/12/update109.html

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>Co-Op & PvP
bloodbell.com/
Official PvP Chalice: hizzngr3 (Pthumeru Root)
/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

Why did you make another thread?
We're all over here:

Die.

Take a look at /dsg/ and ask that question again.

I dare you.

Never forgetti

Why do you guys get so defensive about merging in with /dsg/?

Because Fuck off.

Anyone wanna help with Maria? Ringing at lamp, pass is bully

Cumming

Anyone want to run Burgertown? Ringing at lamp, pass: space

You're at Lumenwood Garden, right?

Yeah sorry.

Maria status:

[_] Not bullied
[x] Bullied

>When the host just eats a fully charged Whirly R2

I really gotta wonder what these people are thinking, getting that close to someone charging an attack.

Thanks. Sorry I kinda backed off at the end, one more hit would have killed me.

Why bother merging with a general that's going to die out not that long after /bbg/ does?

>trying to get beast claw early for your build

It's time.

Glyph: V4ZR8CZZ
Password: buttsex

Ringing at first lamp.

Better than trying to get Kos Parasite with base Vit.

Come on guys, let's go spelunking. It'll be fun.

>Go into a dark cave with a stranger hunter where no one will be able to hear your totally non-consensual screams

Nice try Gherman

Did you actually manage to do that? Bravo if you did

Not yet; Orphan keeps kicking my shit in. Best I've done is get him to ~1/3rd health

What are you talking about, user? That guy seems totally innocuous, you'll should go have fun adventures with him.

I bet he has candy too!

What does Logarius rev do?

>killed off rom then killed dark beast
>killed that crow slut in the cathedral
>literally have no where else to go

What do?

Come to Oedon Chapel, because there's nothing to fear here!

It increases you wheel's millage per gallon of Vileblood stinky blood. The ghost from the exhaust port are very harmful to the environment tho.

Go to /dsg/ if you want Bloodborne discussion, people just come here to shitpost.

To answer your question head left after immediately exiting the Grand Cathedral to go where you were teleported after you killed Rom. There should be an open gate in the circular area with a level called Yaharghul behind it.

Go into Yahar'gul from the door with the Ayymygdala.

>Muh ozone layer

Coneheads everyone

>Go to /dsg/ if you want Bloodborne discussion, people just come here to shitpost.

Oh vey friend, Insee you finnaly took your "/dsg/" name off. I bet ot makes it easier to shitpost about merging.

>Oh vey
Case in point.

Orphan is fucking raping me. If anyone wants to help, pass is bully and I'm ringing next to the first snail girl

Tell be /bbg/, who were your favourite bosses from each of the Miyazaki games?

I'll help if you promise to follow me into my secret dungeon.

First snail girl in the cave to be specific

Dark Souls 2 had the best boss design, but if I had to choose among the others I would say Astraea, Gwyn, and Orphan.

Dark Souls 2 has no boss design whatsoever.

Kill yourself.

Damn, so close. Ringing again.

Because I love my board, and people who don't need to fuck off and die.

Where's your tiger blood now, Charlie?

You're wrong. DaS2 DLC demonstrated Tanamura had developed a clear understanding of the kind of tension that makes Souls bosses satisfying and intense: aggressive bosses and healing slow enough that you had to wait while on the verge of death to heal. Bloodborne and Demons Souls have healing that bosses can't keep up with, and most hard BB bosses kill by landing full health pseudo combos. In Dark Souls 1 you can just stack poise and chug down bosses. DaS2 had the best and most satisfying boss fights because it had good mechanics and excellent design.

>aggressive bosses
All they do is slowly walk in circles until you do something.
They don't even have particular AIs, they act exactly like big trash mobs.
Also all the bosses look like fucking shit, they all feel the same and have horrible music and boss areas.
You don't know what design is, stop using that word.

Gave all my blood to the doll obviously.

>>>/dsg/

You listed a bunch of propositions that were largely incorrect while supporting none of them. If this is the level of discourse you can offer I'm not going to bother talking to you.

As opposed to "DaS2 had the best and most satisfying boss fights because it had good mechanics and excellent design".
Please go back to /dsg/.

They probably think they can beat it.

Does anyone fancy helping me with Ebrietas?
Pass is bbg. Ringing in front of fog.

Can we please start mass reporting this faggot?
He's even worse than Lucifer.

I made valid criticism while you said things were bad in ways that were generally inaccurate. The only boss who goes in circles doing nothing is Vendrick when he isn't aggroed. You're a dismissive moron like most Miyazaki bandwagoners, so I won't reply to you again.

It's a sad day when that can be said but I agree.

At least Lucifer's brain problems can be amusing at times

>>>/global/rules/4

>>>/global/rules/7

Stop posting altogether.

>>>/global/rules/2
>>>/global/rules/6
>>>/global/rules/11

Incredible. It's my fault, though. I should have known better than to try educating monkeys.

Why the fuck are /dsg/ fags so fucking desperate to merge anyway? Can they just not stand knowing there's a general that isn't a complete and utter cesspool?

Go back where you belong.

>tfw my plea for help goes ignored because of tripfaggotry

>I should have known better than to try educating monkeys.

Excuse you, but we are ...Baboons?

They're butthurt because Dark Souls III turned out to be very disappointing and it's rapidly dying down not even 3 months after its release, while Bloodborne is still pretty fucking active for a 1.25-year-old PS4 exclusive.

Gimme 10 minutes and I'll be there.

Let me know. I'm gonna give it another try

They are not. Just like you group /dsg/ under one user's autism, do does /dsg/ group /bbg/ under lucy's tripfaggotry and autism.

>do does /dsg/ group /bbg/ under lucy's tripfaggotry and autism
That does't make any sense, they have Luci too.

That's not true, nobody talks about /bbg/ on /dsg/.

Yes, and from what I've seen, they think he's from here. He gets free (You)s whenever he messes with the OP and adds bloodborne in there.

They do when lucy's involved. I've seen people telling him to go back to bbg, "where he belongs".

I'll be there in literally 2 minutes.

>They do when lucy's involved. I've seen people telling him to go back to bbg, "where he belongs"
That's not "grouping". "Go back to /bbg/" is referred to the fact that he wants to talk about Bloodborne and this is the Bloodborne general.
I see a lot of projection in your posts. Why are you here in the first place?

>Yes, and from what I've seen, they think he's from here
That's some advanced level of newfaggotry.

Fuck. Ringing again

What you're saying is objectively wrong, Lucifer has been around since Dark Souls 1. Everyone knows.

Thanks a lot, man.

No problem.

Nice top hat, by the way.

So you're entire argument rests on the DLC bosses then? The bosses in the main game were shit, and the only DLC boss worth mentioning is Sir Alonne.

Please just ignore him, he never stopped shitposting since the last thread.

:3

>Everyone knows.
And yet nobody cares.

The point of this post?

>tfw the only reason /dsg/ and /bbg/ hate each other and think the other has autism is because of one rando who's only purpose in life is to get notoriety, even if it comes from a fucking Veeky Forums sub-board

Why can't we be friends without merging

He's lying though, Lucifer isn't associated with /bbg/.
If you go to /dsg/ and search "/bbg/" the only post you'll find is his own, and we only talk about /dsg/ when this annoying cunt starts shitposting.

Not him, but a few hours ago when that one user was trying to link us to the dsg thread by posting bbg's op inside dsg a bunch of people automatically though he was lucy. So it's a meme over there that he's the bloodborne guy,

>a bunch of people
One person. Probably you.

Shit poster here, I don't actually want /bbg/ and /dsg/ to merge and I don't even frequent /dsg/, I just like free (you)'s and seeing fellow bbg'ers unite to hate dsg. I'm a big meme and deserve to be shot as much as lucy. Sorry.

Are you planning to stop any time soon? You're ruining your own general, look at this thread.

I'm also the guy posts this picture and the spooky faces, so at least you know how much of the shitposting is only me.

>Are you planning to stop any time soon?

Right now. I just realized how stupid the whole dsg vs bbg shit is and how much of it is fueled by memers like lucy and ironic shitposters like me.

please stop using a meme image i made to shitpost about /dsg/

that is not that images intended purpose.

If I want to use the Boomhammer do I need to put points into Arcane? The scaling looks really shitty so I don't know if I should.

No, the boomhammer's physical damage does a very respectable amount of damage and even without any point in arc the fire buff will make it considerably stronger, it's perfectly viable as a pure strength weapon.

Also all its attacks are blunt so farm up some 32% blunt attack up gems for max damage

Alright I'll do that. Where is the best place for those types of gems?

Reminder that BSB is best mom

I keep getting my head bashed in by Orphan of Kos, could anyone give me a hand? Ringing at in the path with the praying mermaids, password bbg.

Requesting anime like Bloodborne.

I need to get comfy.

>Spend most of last night spelunking with /bbg/
>have a dream afterwards, about spelunking with /bbg/
>found a bloodletting beast and a blood-starved beast
>in an Isz dungeon
>in a swamp room
>on layer 1

It was a good dream, I wish I remembered a glyph.

user, it was not a dream...the great ones are trying to communicate with you. You need to remember that glyph.

>dsg

Fuck off

P-please, someone, my anus can only take so much...

Vampire Hunter D is kind of similiar.