/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

SPOOKED Edition

>Stale Bread:
>Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by clicking link below, then posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gta_general_vg (all)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL (embed)
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Thread archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>GTA:O Unlocks by Rank
pastebin.com/bAr3Q5sT

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/XEzpG0vB

>Lap time comparison for every fully upgraded GTA:O vehicle
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nQND3ikiLzS3Ij9kuV-rVkRtoYetb79c52JWyafb4m4

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.34
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/220249028

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t2-e2iB6u3Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for headshots only

1st for a Russian genocide needs to happen

xst/xnd/xrd/xth for fuck you

>not liking spooky flib-chan

Sorry I left an (embed) in the OP. It blended in with the other parentheses.

Custom flight plan mode or whatever it was called that is based on the Bane meme lobby when?

time to die

having fun with jetfags user?

nah I am having fucking stroke

ok comrade you have good stroke yes?

>user going blind on the previous thread
>user having a stroke now
This game is killing people slowly. What's next, AIDS?

I have lumps around my penis and mouth, could it be AIDS? They've been there for a few days now.

yes

Not aids, but I got a pulled muscle in my arm right now, and the only thing I've done this weekend was play GTA

This is some pretty fucking awful discussion desu.

I hope you aren't really injured, user. My family have had many strokes, and my mother now has rage issues and can't hardly walk, while my grandmother and grandfathers are dead.
Get well soon.

Consider Fishy Mox for grey-legality meds on the cheap. If you have the dosh, see a doctor.

Do pushups, and triceps pushups. If that causes pain, do shoulder and arm stretches, such as clasping your hands behind your back, and windmill stretches.

Now that you all have med advice, play the fucking Bane game mode.

>Do pushups, and triceps pushups. If that causes pain, do shoulder and arm stretches, such as clasping your hands behind your back, and windmill stretches.
I work packing batteries, which isn't really heavy but does wear you out (unless i'm on prep then i spent 10 hours lifting about half my body weight per box all night). Right now i can't even outstretch my arm all the way without sending a jolt up my arm.

Region lock when? Tired of faggot russians and BRs.

Sane player requirements when? 9/10 of all jobs and missions can be done solo but they force other useless losers on you to make you lose and rage.

Less loading screens fucking WHEN? Why the hell does it kick me out ot a freeroam then take 15 fucking minutes to connect every time, I'dr ather have an option to just set it to only go to solo sessions to AVOID THAT FUCKING LOADING.

Ability to turn off adversary notifications WHEN? I have never once seen anyone who liked or regularly played this garbage shit.

>female character

>watchin youtube
>suddenly its ded, vids aint loading anymore
>hdd died a few days ago
>no games on new one
>decide to install gtao
>cluckstar website isnt loading
>see this
FUCK YOU GOOGLE

>doing Criminal Mastermind, finish everything up to Series A Funding without a hitch
>one of our friend's game crashes during the cutscene with trevor
>starting up pacific standard now gives him the message that it will void the criminal mastermind/all in order/loyalty challenge
fuck me, is there anything to do in this situation?
can we replay Series A Funding or will that void the progress as well since we're not doing them all in order?

Why do the seats in the back of the Miljet look like the blue guy from Monster's Inc.?

I never had problems with russians in gtao. Havent seen more than one in a session so thats probably why...

>start invite only session
>instant load
>start mission solo
>instant load
>go public, at least 1 minute in clouds
I suspect they are using some free chinese botnet servers or some shit. Its incredible that its something that could be fixed so easily and they do nothing

>PC only, who cares
This is the world we live in. Fucking consoles are ruining it for everyone.

finally they got their shit together, now where the fuck can i get the game?
>only game i havent bought on steam
>always have to spend a hour looking for the download
fuckin shits, the buy/play button should be on the fucking frontpage, not some shitty screenshots REEEEE.jpg

let one of your friends host series a and see if you get a message

if you do just ask jewstar i'm sure they'll at least give you a free $3 sharkcard if youre lucky

>having to deal with foreigners AND skids
hahhahaahahaaha

How do I find heist crews? I'm spending 10-20 minutes sending heist invites, only to have nobody join.

I would join you but im alredy losing my patience.

Wont matter even if you do. 10 times out of 10 your teammates will either quit halfway through, or fuck up and die and fail the entire heist, then quit, then you spend another 40 minutes looking for someone

This is such bullshit. WHY WONT THEY JUST LET ME FUCKING SOLO CLEARLY-SOLOABLE MISSIONS, I AM TIRED OF WAITING ON USELESS SHITTERS WHO THEN DIE AND FUCK IT ALL UP.

This marks the 5th time since I reinstalled two days ago that I ragequit out of frustration from being unable to find competent teammates. Its so fucking rage enducing. I WANT to like this game but its retarded ass 'required players' bullshit ruins everything about it.

FUCK this.

So I was doing stunt jumps when this happened.

Huh, not what I expected.

Time to check if cluckstar support stepped up their game or if they are still the same indian shits with the canned copypaste garbage.

Is there anything they havent cut corners on?

Because it's a government transport plane. It's not a private jet for executives and millionaires, nor is it a military plane meant for the field. the blue and white is what american airlines in the 90s, and the US government has a policy to buy from the lowest bidder. Hence why it has an old economy class interior.

So I was trying to give a shit but I couldn't

So I was reading the thread and came across this gem.

>want to solo pac standard finale
>one man
>one bank
it will never happen :(

I guess I live here now.

I'm not even talking about the pac standard finale. That at least makes sense that you need 4 people to do, you can't very well loot the vault AND stop the crowd from phoning the cops.

I'm talking about things which are CLEARLY SOLOABLE, aka most Lamarr missions, most heist setups, most EVERYTHING in the game.

in all actuality you only need two people to rob pac.
One guy on crowd control, and one on demo/hacker

I've had that happen a couple times. It falls if you shoot it, but since it's in a place you can get back on it, you could also experiment with it.

I want to see more heists that involve stealing more than money and has everyone doing crazy shit. The humane labs raid is probably my favorite of the multiplayer ones, but the story mode had some great missions like Trevor's submarine heist and the FIB firefighter one.
I don't mind the 4 man jobs as long as every person's job is somewhat interesting, but I agree that smaller man heists would make for better gameplay.

>tfw kaz offline

Trevors submarine was great, too bad he had to give it back. Those fags.

Also I didn't like how he trashed debbies apartment.

Post sleepers

That framed picture was tacky as fuck. Trevor did them a favor.

yeah but it looks like it has some kind of disease
why are there purple dots on them?

>gets shit all over their floor
>literally STREAKS of shit on the couch and walls and bathroom
>ron covered in sewage gets it everywhere
>old rotting food on all the counters and floors
>crayon drawings on the walls
>mr teddie has a strap-on attached to him

YEW DAMIJJED DEBRUH

Don't forget he skullfucked the bear too.

>ron

I fucking hate Trevor so fucking much. Fuck that faggot fuck. The worst character in any GTA game ever, and you're FORCED to play as him. FUCK.

post more jets

Train rides are fun

Is the Carrier bug back in free roam?

yes, literally just play the power play with it and it will spawn in every session

I got some heavy bf3 feels from this

they sure are but that fag with the autist shorts needs to stay off them

shiiiiet what's wrong with my shorts?

>cargo shorts

Are you 12?

Yeah
Start powerplay playlist > Play the first one as fast as possible > play the second one for around 1 minute > quit > go to the carriers location after you spawn in a session and it should be there

>Had bf3 on piss3
>had everything unlocked and maxed levels
>finally build pc that can handle it
>it's still 60$
>it's free for this one weekend
>get it
>install it and some stupid things for chrome
>uninstall everything since I can't transfer stuff from ps3
>now couple of years later I kinda want to play it
>would need to download EA shit shop, the 60GB game, the addons for chrome
>chrome hasn't supported these addons for 2 years now

life is suffering
I guess I still have best BF
BFBC2

nothing man, i'm sure they're perfect for carrying around your dead bug collection and prepaid cell phone

22, but I don't think they're really that bad.

I'm also 10, and use ratatta and weedle. They're the best pokemon.

Fucking choice, thanks user.

youtu.be/t2-e2iB6u3Q 4:55

youtu.be/t2-e2iB6u3Q 4:55

even the 8-year old trainers in Pokemon aren't retarded enough to wear cargo shorts

Hello. I have currently dressed myself in the latest gopnik fashions.
what car would make a good blyatmobile? futo?

looked it up and apparently we cant go and redo it, so we're just going to move up with pacific standard for the chance at criminal mastermind and then re-do it once we finish, thanks though

does anyone know if the glitch where you can get in your kuruma at the pacific standard heist finale still works?

>not wearing your comfiest clothes around the house
>not wearing clothing 4 sizes too big for you since you lost 30 pounds
>not wearing clothing so worn and comfy they have more holes than cloth

Maybe I'm just weird.

Also, we should play that Bane meme game mode.

Warrener or Glendale, IMO. Futo or Blista Compact would work if you went blyatshit insane with the mods, I suppose.

>does anyone know if the glitch where you can get in your kuruma at the pacific standard heist finale still works?
yes, obviously

i never said anything about that
i dont give a shit what you wear at home, but you shouldnt think cargo shorts/pants are acceptable for any human above the age of 9, aside from people in the military

If there is GTA VI, will it be as good and enjoyable as GTA V?

good to know, thanks

Can you guys recommend me some good driving music for my Self Radio?

>not wearing clothing 4 sizes too big for you since you lost 30 pounds
>4 sizes too big
>for (you)

i just hope the shekel card funds go towards making the game more than just freeroam tdms where everyone competes to be the cheapest cunt (even though being "cheap" is pretty much the whole point of the franchise)

hell i just want some accessible interiors in online for fucks sake

i haven't played gta online in months, i come back to see everythings overpriced. do trainers even work anymore?

Well, GTAV was fucking shit, so

Drop the multiple playable characters
Drop the omnipotent omnipresent police AI
Drop the ped driving AI that is designed to intentionally get in your way
Rollback the "lose the heat" mechanic to the way it worked in GTAIV
Rollback the car physics to the way it was in GTAIV
Alternatively, DROP THE FUCKING EUPHORIA ENGINE HOLY FUCK
Never write a character like Trevor ever again. Ever.

>trainers
remove casual

>Rollback the car physics to the way it was in GTAIV
Post invalidated.

So, bring back the anti-hero character type like Niko Bellic, perhaps?

alright how about these chinos?

All I want are drivers that use turn signals.
Is that too much to ask?

I hope they drop the new cars tomorrow. I want to complete my dewbauchee Collection

The bottom half reads "casual dad". The upper half says "I'm unemployed".

so when playing No Hay Bronca, i've experienced multiple times now the mission failing when you kill the gang leader at the end. anybody know what gives?

and the reason it cites is fucking bullshit, it just says "mission over." its not that some package was destroyed or anything, the game just decides, "now that you completed everything correctly, the mission is over and you fail."

the brawler pic is unrelated to this incident. it is just a picture of a brawler. get past the brawler picture already.

>destroy kids jet multiple times by firing welfare from a roof when he's at helitours
>reports and votes to kick
>others follow
>'EXPLODING BULLETS HOMING ROCKETS DONT GO THAT FAR'

>get this popup

well they're not wrong

the worst part of gta will always be the people who play it. the way she goes.

Haven't used any scripts or cheats or even glitches since the update.

You might want to consider investing into a new account. You've been flagged. It never goes away.

>dewbauchee
more like ewbauchee
the pfister is the closest we'll ever get to a good "porsche" so i hope to fuck we get that instead of the 40th aston with down syndrome

It was way better, and objectively more realistic.

If you dont think so then maybe you should go play Saints Row instead, it's more your IQ range.

>realism in video games

nigga

>Responding to shitposters.

yes because grinding for weeks just to get a little golden cockring or spending 100 bucks on shark cards is so much better goy uh i mean guy