/eog/ EVE Online dead General

>join Certified-Organic corp
>download TS3
>sign up on services page
>set up API with highest mask, (they can even read my Jita whore diaries)
>set up TS3 auth from services
>set up Mumble auth from services
>Download Mumble
>set up forums account from services
>please use this info to log into forums and then set up forum-API link
>k
>set up Discord
>Need to make a Discord account first
>k
>Set up Discord auth
>Download Discord
>error, contact our helpdesk pilots in-game
>k
>Set up Jabber
>Download Pidgin
>Set up Skype
>Update Skype, 800mb of ram skype.exe running in the background
>Set up ISBoxer for my Jita whore muktitasking
>Log into Slack
>Bunch of shitposting
>Set up Facebook corp group to recieve (requirement to file for SRP)
>Go lose a ship and link a KM to authenticate the SRP program
>Lose my Arty Vagabond
>ok.
>File Arty Vagabond for SRP
>Denied
>Not a Corp fitting
>okey.
>PINGPIGPING
>QUICK COMMS #3 TIME TO HIT TOWER EVERYONE GET ON NAGAS
>No Naga in new home system
>"C-can I bring my Punisher"?
>"Yes you can bring tackle but you need to download the new tackle comms mumble plugin v0.2 first user go to this link user a.cocaine.ninja/fvxpoy.exe"
>...O-okey ...I-is it safe?
>"Also make sure you download the new Windoes 10 only Discord Overlay, link is somewhere on the forums."
>Cool
>Searching Forums
>Access Denied: Need additional APIs
>Set up my Jita whore API so I can make it to the fleet
>"Ok everyone undoc- user are you really a Jita whore"?
>New program has to update, doesn't ask for permission.
>Reboot PC
>Corp channel blinking
>Alliance channel blinking
>Director wants to start new conversation
>Pidgin blinking
>Discord blinking
>Skype blinking and using 2gb of ram
>TS3 blinking
>Mumble blinking, tackle comms mumble plugin going nuts
>/eog/ dies
>Forums notifications blinking
>new Facebook message on your wall.
>ANNNOOOON GET ON COOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMSSSSS
>My mind slowly drifts into the abyss.

Other urls found in this thread:

orph.link/eog
pastebin.com/ser9Acpg
focusgrouplogs.tech.ccp.is/
forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=6523897#post6523897
community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/shadow-of-the-serpent-signal-the-dawn/
community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/csm-11-election-results/
community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/the-second-csm-x-summit-meeting-minutes-included
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DED General Edition

permalink: orph.link/eog

>Can I make enough ISK to PLEX during the trial?
If you have to ask, you can't do it.

>I just started, what should I do?
Do the Opportunities then find the Career Agents & run all of their missions; they give you ISK, ships, skillbooks and teach you basics. Talk to players and try to find a corp. The game is only as boring as you are.

>Is it too late to start playing EVE?
No.

>Read the UPDATED /eog/ pastebin: pastebin.com/ser9Acpg

>Focus Group Logs: focusgrouplogs.tech.ccp.is/

Future:
>Soon, new shekels madness with cerebral free SP and stuff snek themed.
>Did you forget to do your dailies?
>Cap changes, fighter changes and legal drugs: forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=6523897#post6523897
>June 28th Sneks Supers and Titans: community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/shadow-of-the-serpent-signal-the-dawn/
>Winter: new "drilling platforms"
>Fall: new "industrial arrays", barge reworks
>Summer: AOE BOOST/LINK REWORK, citadel iterations + contracts, Rorqual rework

Past:
>Goonswarm is dead.
>May 31: RIP old camera, new multi-use analyzers introduced
>May 30: RIP Dust 514 (long live Project Nova)
>May 24: DO YOUR SP DAILIES
>May 12: Name ships automatically with a saved fit name
>May 06: Eve Online 13th Anniversary
>Apr 27: Citadels & cap rebalance released. Tears, bugs, etc. RIP rolling yachts.
>Apr 21: community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/csm-11-election-results/
>Mar 09: Massive mod tiercides that broke a lot of fits.
>Feb 18: Last CSM X Summit: community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/the-second-csm-x-summit-meeting-minutes-included
>Feb 09: SP trading
>Foozie makes a bunch of stupid pointless changes (don't ever remove this from the OP, because it is always true)

first for true sansha fox lolis

Shitpost all you want, its gonna die anyways.

I am ok with this.

and if it doesnt, you can thank? me!

hell yeah bro

>fly under fc who got scammed out of titan
>goes exactly how you would expect

>he posted it again

>he

whats up with all the degenerates posing catgirls?
Go back to fucking final fantasy general.
This is dog general.

I bet its the catgirl faggots fault the threads are dying.

>weebs

wwww

Pretty much. I'm a weeb but at least I only occasionally post smug anime girls.

>Vehement
>40b

why
I could just buy a nyx and do a better job

cause ccp is legit retarded

Why couldn't it just be 2 to 3 times build, and the rest dictated by demand

say that to their face fucker not online and see what happens

>what the fuck guys why doesn't a daredevil cost 5 mil

>faction frig: let's say 100 time pricier
>cruiser: 20 times
>battleshit: 2-3 times more
>dread: lele 40b ecks dee

makes sense considering how capitals don't really follow the hp and damage increases other classes do, and just fuck everything up with infinite damage infinite tank immunity to everything teleport anywhere

>capitals don't really follow the hp and damage increases
They do.

>capitals don't really follow the hp and damage increases
They do though?

they have about the hp you'd expect from being a class up if you fit no modules to them. but usually you do fit modules to them, so they have like 3x what would be normal if they were to be 'in line' with other classes. and the damage is what, something like 10x battleship damage?

are you stuck in the past or something

are you misinformed or something

Im asking you that one

>mfw gas mining

>mfw 15 kill marks on my astero from killing afk ventures in gas sites and counting

>mfw I will never be elite wormhole pvp

>wormhole
>elite

>i pretend getting auth'd and setting up an API is some super hard task because i'm a lazy stupid stoner.

It's time.

BR soon.

are the good guys winning?

So far KB green :)

Update: just got blue balled by Dead Terrorists and Shadow Cartel over an R64 tower. It was basically a fair fight too so looks like they are too afraid to fight us now.

>MUH BLUE BALLS

yeah it's not like Sniffles have never done that either.

We're not Snuffbox lol

>I'm just going to pretend that they're cowards because they don't know how much stuff we haven't got on field so they really should engage

>I said you were snuff

???

Oh, thought you were talking about Snuff sorry.

They had intel on us and watched us fly pretty much everything we had to their system. lol

>he belongs to a lowsec nigger corp

>I know
>I'll post another catgirl and just quote random anons!

>she is from the brutor bloodline

Who are you quoting?

You silly

>mfw solo play is the best way to play Eve

have you cuks been forced to get on comms yet?

>there are tama-camping hg slave bronies on r/eog

>bronies
Isn't all-out a corp?

Tama battoru!

Solo play is best, but I'm still in a non-solo player corp without autistic commitment requirements.

I haven't participated in voice comms nor alliance/corp activities yet.

r u jelly

kill yourself

u just jelly

kill yourself

>elite pvpers

stop it with the hostilities

>t. jelly girl

kys

I'm wondering, when has diplomacy ever worked amongst players in EVE? Suppose you're a new corp with new players, and some elite veteran corp/alliance with elite veteran players decide to make you their content - even if you pay ransom/talk to them/agree to their terms, you're still gon be content, right?

baka desu

in that situation you will have nothing to offer them

at best you might convince them that you're capable enough to not feed them any kills, and that they're wasting their time

thinking that all groups who get you to pay a ransom are liars is shit. I've never witnessed it from a pvper, I think it's mostly just highsec and sov faggots

>page 10

Did somebody say S M U G

>mfw just took a pay day loan to buy skill injectors and train a char to 200M SP

>needing 200M SP

>not robbing a few convenience stores

>pay day loan

Diplomacy works when there's some kind of level playing field happening. One group has numbers, the other has skills but just wants to pve in the same area where the big group roams. They work out a frenemies situation where they don't back each other up but can ping each other for *gudfites* because the vet group doesn't feel like perma-farming the big group and the big group needs some room for newbros to be able to do things without just getting wasted every day.
A new corp with new players isn't gonna get far with diplomacy, what's in it for the other guys?

Artillery and autocannon projectiles should have travel time.

>but hybrids should not

>newbros complaining about non consensual PvP again.

Its not evel like this is the first time either, new players are consistently whiney bitches. We have no less than twelve oldfags here, TWELVE, who at ANY TIME could have told them about the game, all they had to do was just open their fucking mouths and ask. Instead all the newbros sit their like their brain dead morons who cant even call a fucking target in PvP, and thats why not even one of them will get A SINGLE SHRED of pity from me. As far as I'm concered they should probably pack their bags and get the fuck out because they are literally the aids that is rotting this game from the inside out, they are pieces of shit.

Hybrids and hybrid charges aren't obsolete and inferior Brutor technology. Why should they have travel time?

> t. Brutor

Good future pilots and friends. When you "ally" a big group sure you can pull numbers when you need it but those numbers are almost always going to be unskilled(in sp) and unskilled retards too that really aren't going to have a consistent memberbase, consistent morals, consistent leadership that can control its members ect. With a small new group, the fact that the group isn't just recruiting whoever the fuck they want shows a certain level of intellect and commitment in my opinion. Plus its a lot easier to work with and train a small group because there is nowhere for the retards to hide. In a huge group as a retard you can show up to stuff and do good enough to

a) not get noticed and never get assigned to do important stuff
b) hide within the group

As long as you never get called out to do shit, and never take any responsibility, no one can or will call you out on being a retard. When working with a small group everyone shoulders far more repsonsibility and thus retards either get forced to get gud or they get exposed for what they are.

Also like I've said before a smaller group is likely to have much stronger leadership over its members and a much more consistent set of morals and relationships.

What's to stop the elite veteran corp from farming the green as grass corp with players with less than 5m sp?
Why would patricians willingly asssociate themselves with plebians?

What did she mean by this?

>all-out is dying

hold me lads

All-Out is dying because they're slowly suffocating from having their faces sat on

stream?

why what happening to them

Hello /eog/

If you have used both Discord and Slack, which do you prefer and why?

teamspeak

Slack
Ive used both and discord is buggy as shit desu
why?

All-Out is considering switching from slack to discord to better manage the memes.

Yahoo! Messenger
Windows Live Messenger

>Discord
>Slack

Is there a good guide for fitting?

I guess I should check e-uni. But I'm looking for a guide that talks about every single ship statistic and the mechanics that they are used for. For example everything to do with mass, everything to do with velocity etc and then a overview of all the modules, and a guide on target numbers to hit for certain things. Like there has to be an efficieny that you shoot for.

I assume the good way of fitting your ship is to look at what you are fighting or plan to fight, or what you are trying to do, and then pick a ship and design your fitting so that you can accomplish those goals. I want to be able to understand the mechanics so I can find those target numbers myself. Like if I'm fighting a tengu whats the max range with missiles, the practical sig he is likely to have ect.

I can see why user said all-out is dying.

Thats like switching comms to vent

I just get flooded with shitposts and retarded pings no matter what I'm using.

I like ventrilo, my friends and I have been using it for like 8 years.

Not a single publicly accessed database/wiki is going to help you, for they are all terribly outdated. If you can gain access to sooper seekrit opsec corp/alliance wikis, then you might find what you are looking for.

your best bet is osmium, and most of the fits there are shit too. just look at a ton and try to figure shit out and make your own from it based on what you want to do + your needs

this is really the best youre going to get unless you do