/mbgg/ - Mobage General #567

Better late than never edition

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>For a full list of games and information on them, please READ THIS:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

Update: This docs has been revamped and remade to be smaller, lighter and easier to find the information you're looking for.

>When playing Japanese Games:
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Friend ID/Name list:
ofo.jp/j/dG6f

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

Link to previous thread: Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters instead of giving them the attention they want and helping them shit up the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

comic-walker.com/contents/detail/KDCW_AM09000035010000_68/
youtube.com/watch?v=KSHoYMMIvGg
esports-runner.com/shadowverse/netherworld_elf_deck/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw pick Bloodcraft for cute girls
>worry that they'll make all their future cards more monsters and shit and that the cute girl cards won't get the bat synergy they desperately need from future releases

She is so delicious. Would love the design so much better if she didn't have the cat ears, since she already seems like a female Sun Wukong.

So I heard that BGHS isn't even popular in Japan. Is that true?

>tfw when picking Shadowcraft for the cute loli
>you realize that there is an over load of ugly skeletons and creepy dead things than cute necromancers.

>Sun Wukong
Are you dumb? If anything, looks more like Xuanzang

Compared to the biggest cash cows? Yes.

Her battle stance and the way she holds the staff gave me monkey girl vibes.

>Farm 250 gems more to try to get Tina
>Get the bug-girl and the mage faggot
I think it's time to stop.....

What's mobage?

>Get parasol shunsui
My life is complete, maybe I'll try to get grimm

They wouldn't ignore Vampy, would they?

It's a musical instrument.

DON'T

Dragoncraft

It's not time to stop until you say it is.

>re-rolled Lucifer
Is he good?

good enough friend, good enough

Yes, if you get to play him you instantly win everything forever.

Netdecks user here

I don't really care too much about the wanker on Reddit. I would prefer it not to get crossposted over there, but once it's out on the internet, it's pretty much free access anyway. I think it's rather cute that he made no claims that it was compiled by someone else elsewhere, but what can you do.

Mostly, I'm just lazy. It takes a bit of work to keep that thing updated. I started it because I saw a lot of HS pros sharing decklists, and over time my Twitter "base" grew, as people would retweet or follow others, or I would stumble upon decks. It also requires a lot of searching for top users on the leaderboard, which leads to a lot of dead ends.

You may see an update in a few hours, today, tomorrow, or maybe never. I haven't been nonexistant – I've posted links to Blood Control decks, updated Sword decks and Purgatory Forest decks, but most of the other decks have remained relatively the same, so I'm not sure how dire the need is anyway. If you main a class and you're that interested, just follow existing players and see how they've changed their deck.

Damn, she is so cute....

>Follow rizer for Sword decks
>He changes to forest

I don't blame him, Arisa is the cutest.

not even top 150 top grossing desu

Leave before you regret wasting time you will get back into a shitty mobile game that will die in a year.

I didn't even get a 4* with 500 gems.

I appreciate what you do friend. Can´t wait for the update.
I would pay for that in-game.

>rune gets bounce, targeted removal, draw power
fuck japan wow

>pull tsubaki
>don't play sword
I hate pulling good legendaries from other decks.

comic-walker.com/contents/detail/KDCW_AM09000035010000_68/
You can read the first chapter of the BGHS (IGAS) manga. It's 4-koma, but seems like they only did it that way because they're lazy.

They also get 2 turns in a row

Is Forest good now? Can I go with my cute fairies?

Can your opponent see if you interact with the background of the stages in shadowverse??
I want to know if it shows if I just spam the coffin.

Just to be clear most of the JP plays will be spending a lot of money and be playing multiple crafts.

If you're fine with ritualistically sacrificing entire villages of them as your wincon, then sure.

>bloodcraft mirror March
Quickest match I ever had.

>Forest good now
>Not because of cute fairies
user...if you have nothing against sacrificing them all for a demo, yes.

I didn't think it was very interesting. The artstyle is a bit weird too.
But if there's interest, could translate it. Maybe.

Also, if you notice in the color pages, they had Urara and Asuha there in their outfits. I think this was released toward the end of last month, so JPs had known what the next set of idol-shit looked like.

>Arisa is the cutest.

We can agree to disagree.

Anybody willing to aware me on how itemization on Seven Knights works? My team is all 6 star and level 30 but I'm still getting my ass kicked and Topaz is annoying as fuck to find despite having over 5k rubies.

As expected of the cute her

Rune is the best and you can't deny it

Most of the stats are from unlocked gear slots/jewels/transcending/power up/6* gear

Being at 6* lvl 30 is easy tier

I disagree.

Forest buffs when. I want to be esports with Arisa.

Bloodcraft has the best leader, best girls, best potential for future girls

So you're telling me... I should throw 1000 gems at getting OP gear?

I found a team of girls that I really like so I don't plan on summoning anymore desu.

I thought the top ranks are all making Forest decks now?

Honestly, you get so many selectors and tickets that you might not need to summon anything.

I heard that raid gear was good though, but its farm heavy

>Best leader
>Gay vampire

Literally last, barely above havencraft.

I had one card left in my deck.
I don't think this deck is that strong, but it definitely seems to be more open to creative play, and I'm probably just not that good. I discarded my first Path, he banished my second path after one activation, and my third Path was the second to last card in the deck.

Forestcraft is rank 1 right now it doesn't need buffs.
Bloodcraft is rank 2 right now it doesn't need buffs.
Shadowcraft is rank 3 right now it doesn't need buffs.
Swordcraft is rank 4 right now it doesn't need buffs.
Dragoncraft is rank 5 right now and doesn't need buffs.

Rune and Haven buffs when?

>Rune buffs

this is a nice pack

I just hope to god they dont use the manga art style and character designs when adapting the anime

Rune is pretty weak right now the first one that appears on the top 100 is at what, rank 36 or so? That's the first obvious one at least.

Midnight Vampire gives all bats +1/+1 instead of +1/+0

There I fixed bat decks

midnight vampire is a qt

The original style is simple enough, so they don't need to deviate unless Makoto is breaking into animation. But I'm somewhat worried that they'll try to push use of live2D for the majority of it, like they did with the music videos. It's nice as it is in-game but it definitely would be too stiff for an anime.

And storm.

And drain.

This cutie has some nice legs

You should be interested more in that chest.

Cute doggies

No thanks, that's disgusting.

but isn't pz iv ausf. g better than pz iii l stat-wise? also has better ammo

I want to take her out for a walk and then make her give birth to lots of puppies

You want to die, buddy?

Puppies?

W-why is she blushing?

is there a good rune player here?

Because she found a nice big thing to use

>Cucked by some goat dog thing
JUST

She's a dog girl so of course she's going to give birth to puppies.

Do you have any updates on Shadow decks or non-purgatory forest decks?

Very interested in these two.

>24s
youtube.com/watch?v=KSHoYMMIvGg

Any bloodcraft players here? Any feelings one way or the other on the 4 cost bat spell vs. the follower that does 2 damage + drains 2 damage on evolve?

what is the cheapest universal deck in waifucraft to win against most of players? are there deck lists somewhere or something?

Bloodcraft has the cheapest decks, most of their netdecks don't even use legendaries

Costs pretty much the same as other classes considering you'd want 18+ Golds

Almost makes one want to play Havencraft.

I wondered if this general would benefit from a general guide on deckbuilding, but then looking at the previous posts; people like to netdeck more.

I suck at the deckbuilding part but I enjoy card games so netdecking saves me and allows me to enjoy these games.

>leader is cute
>the cards aren't
>the cards are cute
>leader isn't
How do I get both?

Swordcraft

bloodcraft

I'm okay with this daily 50 pull.

is the ranked rank-up achievement error fixed yet?

esports-runner.com/shadowverse/netherworld_elf_deck/

Wow they wrote a whole article on rizer's current deck. I'd check it out but I cant read these runes.

I use the latter but only because I don't have horde. Her abilities are good on paper but actually it is quite wasteful of an evolution.

Depends.

Night Horde is super handy if you play aggro-based because the two bats give you nice options for controlling an early-mid game board. It's not all that good once late-game comes though, even if you can get it bat-boosted.

Wardrobe is definitely much better for general pressure.

B U M
U
M

FUJO
U
J
O

At what point do you start losing more points from losses than you gain from winning?
Im at 9.5k and its still not even, I can go 5 wins 5 losses and still make a net gain in points, which is just stupid

Oops that came out wrong, what I meant to ask is what point does the gain / loss finally even out

Her face looks weird

Why is Urias so gay?