/blaz/ - BlazBlue General

Previous thread: Console Lobby password is always vidya
PC Lobby Naming Convention: /Blaz/ (Region) (East/West)

> NEWS
- Central Fiction out in Japanese arcades with Nine and Izanami playable.
- Console release will be in autumn in Japan and in winter in the US with Es playable.
- XBlaze and CPEX out on Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/421610
store.steampowered.com/app/388750
- Blazblue Variable Heart, a new manga starring Mai, has started being published.

> USEFUL LINKS
- Match Videos
pastebin.com/g3XuzXVj
- News, Guides, Combo Listings
dustloop.com/forums/
dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
- Story Stuff
blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/BlazBlue_Wiki
- Player List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PaARR543UOJHThsb4ly4Sr--0wj24yj1hoHpkEPmCjc/edit?pli=1#gid=0
- Steam/Skype Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/BlazBuru
- Other Media (Remix Heart, Bururaji, etc)
pastebin.com/EupJUZnx
- Blazblue Music
mega.nz/#!ERZFAZwJ!Os0KzK4EDU0kXl_f74sdkKO1gRlANjeHs5uGStIH0vg
mega.nz/#F!PQAmiDpY!yOAWI8ZfzJX99bLOR4r5XA
-DS3 Installation Information
github.com/nefarius/ScpToolkit/blob/master/README.md#installation-how-to

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xx136XUzado
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Next chapter of Variable Heart comes out on the 9th of July.

reminder that pupwa and 2ch killed the variable heart poster.

3rd for Izzy

Why are the Mercurys, sans Jubei who's only an in-law, such pieces of shit?

danke

Good job!

>9

?¿?¿

Because Nine/Celica's father went crazy trying to outdo Relius with Kushinada's Lynchpin, instead of being a family man.
No idea what their mother was like.

Pupwa is a hero.

>Izanami11
Gets me every time

Why is Izanami a doll now? I know it's a body created by creepy dad, but wasn't she in Saya's body to begin with?

I want Relius to impregnate me

Relius states it is Saya's body (can amplify seithr) and that it is also a corpse, which will rot over time.
So assuming that this is the vessel Izanami speaks of, and that the 'Izanami' persona isn't Saya at all but a completely different entity, it might have been necessary to reinforce Saya's body and make it into that doll form (Relius does say he's reinforced it in Izzy's act 3). After all, Saya was always sickly when they were young. If we're putting some entity of death inside someone you probably want to make sure the body can take it.

Same
youtube.com/watch?v=xx136XUzado

>10

neat

Prepare to get an abortion user
The family won't be able to handle best dad Relius

>9

if i put up a lobby will someone stream it

Why do you want it streamed?

so i can record matches on my pc since i play on ps3

I talked to my cousin last weekend and I told him I play fighting games. He said he never got into Blazblue but he's a long time Guilty Gear fan. So I think I'll start playing Guilty Gear.

>

ok

ALLAH AKBAR!!

Calm down sting ray

>10

Show him the game again when Mai is added so he can have his first stiffy and play a man's game.

The dustloop wiki is near useless it's about 90% empty.

Someone needs to make an in depth guide too.

Watching CF footage is painful. Seeing all the buffs to my character that I won't get to use until October is terrible. Also the "Unito TenKAI!" Mu says when she activates her OD sounds so satisfying. It's like she's channeling her inner Hakumen.

Who's the best Relius player in Blaz?

you

There are like, 3 or 4. And it isn't me.

I don't play Relius. I'm still undecided if I should be the best Relius player in Blaz or the best Bullet player in Blaz.

Wesker is the only Relius I see

I kinda want to play him but already am trying to use 4 characters any more would be impossible.

There's only one I've seen and that's Wesker

Im thinking about streaming myself playing Blazblue RR but my connection probably can't handle it

Maybe wait until more characters are released.

>moblie game
nobody will get them without paying anyways.

They said Hakumen wont be locked like Hazama. They must have gotten a lot of complaints.

do it faggot

I'd watch it

Anybody want to play for a bit on console?

might as well, i'm bored trying to work on other things

I think we all know this feeling, really.
Except the Hazama main. And the Kagura main. Oh, and anyone who played Noel too, maybe.

Lobby is up.

What if the true villain of everything is Sechs?

I can't be the only one thinking that Es is the final character for Central Fiction right? We won't be getting a story mode clear character this time or anymore characters on the roster because Mori wants Central Fiction to last a long time just like Daisuke wants Revealator to last a while which is why Arc System Works still hasn't told us a damn thing about Dizzy. Why if you ask me, I believe we're going back to the Continuum Shift days where any addictions to the rosters for both games will be done through DLC and be released quarterly throughout 2017, then a year of slience and suddenly they'll announce the next Guilty Gear to conclude Sol Badguy's chapter and the next Blazblue to start the next chapter of it's Ragnaless future. On top of that there's suppose to be light novel series for both franchises written by their creators due out in this year yet we haven't heard anything since the announcement. Those of you who've ridden with Arc system for a while, now might be the time to get off. No Sol, no Ragna? Why even keep caring? In fact, both franchises could start appealing to idol shitters and isekai losers and completely toss away the old fans like Nintendo did with the Wii

Then what's the censored thing on the promo pic with Noel, huh?
Checkmate.
>end of Ragna's story must mean Ragna won't be present in Blazblue ever again
pfffhahahahaha

>Then what's the censored thing on the promo pic with Noel, huh?

Meaningless. Obviously it's an existing character. Es's has been on promo images with Noel before

Eh, can't join the lobby so this will have to do.
(twitch)()dot)(tv)/pupwa
No sound, though, and sometimes there's a pop up nag screen, sorry.

>Why even keep caring?
thats actually what i ask when i read posts like this

i didn't even read the rest of it, this part just stuck out

>Most popular male in Guilty Gear: Sol Badguy
>Most popular female in Guilty Gear: Dizzy Kyske

>Most popular male in Blazblue:Ragna the Bloodedge
>Most popular female in Blazblue: Noel Vermilion

Arcs would be complete fucking fools to get rid of the characters keeping them fed for all this time. Either fools or very very ambitious. Beware you foolish idealists Capcom thought the same with Street Fighter Alpha and are still paying the price for that.

And my own connection dropped me.
Why do I even bother

Look guys the damage!

jeff you better play your a game next match

Looks normal

Post power level lists

Power levels for what?

ssj9 goku > buu > mr satan > chichi > shit >>>>> piccolo >>> gohan

My lore power levels research spreadsheet

Bang using fighting spirit > everyone else > Celica without the doll

pupwa > you > frishswish

Blazblue saga is already coming to a close from a character development perspective. Starting anew would actually be a smart idea instead of dragging out arcs that have already been done. They can still cash on the old characters by making other games using them or them having cameo roles in future games.

All characters should still be involved or mentioned heavily if they die.

Yeah just like Bridget, Kiff, Testiment, ABA, Fanny and Dizzy herself who revealator completely forgot existed until the gear battle in which for some reason she fires a gamma ray, says nothing and just vanishes, no build up to her wanting to fight, no freak out about her appearing in public when she was long thought dead and no fall out to the mysterious winged woman who dispatched several gears at the end. Why wasn't she with Sol,Ky and Sin? Why was Sin all alone and brooding when he thought Ram dead instead of his mother consoling him? You'd think after being frozen for more then a decade Dizzy would be eager to see the world and how it's changed, especially the jellyfish pirates and Testament. People say Daisuke hates Jam, no, he hates Dizzy more. He was probably fuming when he saw the results of the popularity poll..

We are talking about BB here take it to GG thread.

fucking execution errors

? Azrael
The Black Beast > 100% Hakumen > Jubei > Young Valk > Terumi > CP Hakumen > Mu 12 > Kagura > Relius = Kokonoe > PoO Jin = Ragna (AG) > Hazama = Nu 13 > Lambda 11 = Izayoi > Noel > Carl > Tager > Platinum > Bullet > Tsubaki > Makoto > Litchi > Bang > Taokaka
source: my ass

I would say it's relevant in discussing on how having a fan favorite still be in the story doesn't mean they would get special treatment if the writer doesn't feel like using them. Dizzy is a fan favorite in GG but Daisuke still chose to do nothing with her in Revelator despite having the power to do so.

doesn't happen on stylish

>Young Valk>Terumi
>Hazama = Nu 13
Really?

Bang should be much higher

Don't think Kagura is above Relius and AG Raggy

and platinum should be much lower

what's AG Ragna?

Azure Grimoire Raggy I think, with it activated you know

blaz is my only friend

I know how you feel, at least I have blaz and fgog

Same here, I'd kill myself already if it wasn't for pupwaposting keeping me alive.

Blessed be the pup.

Dude

>I'd kill myself already if it wasn't for pupwaposting keeping me alive.
God please get rid of pupwaposting

Oops. I didn't realize returning to the room would kill the match. My bad.

Didnt Plat get a power boost in CF? Even without it shes on the lower end but not the weakest.

Did you check the source
It's very important that you do, I cited it and everything.
really though I've no clue where Hazama stands besides being good enough to take down Lambda 11 in CS without needing Terumi time
Ragna compared his strength to being monstrous like Azrael's so I don't know
It's all my headcanon anyways, so

All good

>Didnt Plat get a power boost in CF?
I think because of her power being unstable that made her stronger than she should have been but everything is in check now so

Reminder that Nu is a good girl, she just didn't get a chance like Noel and Lambda

She got an endless number of chances, she just killed him every fucking time

Eat shit you dumb consolefag

He was also trying to kill her most of those times, and when he wasn't she had bad influences like Hazama and Izanami
I'm sorry, what?

>pcuck thinking he's superior

if you beat pupwa we'll help you

My dinner tonight

Looks tasty but that can't be good for you. Don't die.