/[REDACTED]/ [REDACTED] Shit Posting General

Yugoslav space program edition
>Can the game be considered a full release?
No, for all intents and purposes, KSP should be considered still in early access state. The game is nowhere near being able to stand on its own legs both from a gameplay perspective (career mode is definitely not ready and balanced) and a stability perspective. There are still major bugs and memory leaks that shouldn't exist on a finished game.

>Are there big issues with the game?
Bugs and instability are still real and frequent problems, as with every product still in beta. Ask in thread for details.

>What are the devs doing?
The most recent update (1.1) was supposedly going to bring a complete overhaul of the GUI, be 64bit friendly, have a refined physics/heating/aero model and generally perform better. While achieving some of these goals, the game is now more unstable than ever, with many users being unable to use the game at all. An external team with heavily questionable experience (Flying Tiger Entertainment) is being tasked with porting the game to PS4, XboxOne and Wii U, with a release deadline that seems to keep slipping.

>Should I buy the game?
KSP is very enjoyable at first, then it usually needs to be modded to retain some sort of longevity, but doing so may dramatically increase the instability of the game. You will be very familiar with the word "Oops!". The Developers, Squad, have shown many times that they can't handle the project and are trying to squeeze all the money they can with the least amount of effort and with controversial PR tactics. The general consensus at /kspg/ is that you should torrent the game, not because the game itself is unplayable, but because most of us agree that Squad does not deserve your money.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=adb6FQwDnEw
youtube.com/watch?v=BY6uZPvgBqQ
pastebin.com/11ESnTdE
kerbalspaceprogram.com/
dontdothisto.me/Games/iamabadperson/
dropbox.com/s/atzhizfw7pxjdoa/RLA_ProbeParts.zip?dl=0
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/50701-c
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/forum/4-add-ons/
spacedock.info/
imgur.com/a/lIHNS#0
imgur.com/a/S3Qxf
i.imgur.com/PBuWyVx.jpg
ksp.olex.biz/
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/87463-1
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/
pastebin.com/vLmE1QbY
i.imgur.com/dJQEXBX.png
fanfiction.net/s/10607988/1/Structural-Failure
pastebin.com/HK7Qd6if
spaceflightnow.com/tracking/index.html
eol.jsc.nasa.gov/HDEV/
raceintospace.org
abandonia.com/en/games/183/Buzz Aldrins Race into Space.html
youtube.com/watch?v=U-EQJA8Ahac
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/146800013/
youtube.com/watch?v=8uxt-FnNy2I
youtube.com/watch?v=mfwN0X8YnWo
flockmod.com/apps/flockmod.swf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Previous thread: (Dead)

>Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=adb6FQwDnEw (embed)

>Dev Stream:
youtube.com/watch?v=BY6uZPvgBqQ (embed)

>FAQ
pastebin.com/11ESnTdE (embed)

>Game site
kerbalspaceprogram.com/
dontdothisto.me/Games/iamabadperson/

>KSP mods
dropbox.com/s/atzhizfw7pxjdoa/RLA_ProbeParts.zip?dl=0 (RLA probe parts, /kspg/ exclusive)
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/50701-c (forum mod list)
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/forum/4-add-ons/ (mod subforums)
spacedock.info/ (community mod repository)

>Flags
imgur.com/a/lIHNS#0

>Party-approved rendezvous and docking tutorials
imgur.com/a/S3Qxf
i.imgur.com/PBuWyVx.jpg (embed)

>Some useful calculators
ksp.olex.biz/ (phase angle calculator, for planning trips to other planets)
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/87463-1 (deltaV map)

>Official forum
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/

>Hotkeys for operating your craft that are never mentioned anywhere else.
pastebin.com/vLmE1QbY (embed)
i.imgur.com/dJQEXBX.png (embed)

>Official /kspg/ fan fiction
fanfiction.net/s/10607988/1/Structural-Failure
pastebin.com/HK7Qd6if (embed)

>List of IRL launches.
spaceflightnow.com/tracking/index.html

>View from the ISS:
eol.jsc.nasa.gov/HDEV/

>Race Into Space
raceintospace.org

>Original BARIS for DOSBox scaling and filters and shit
abandonia.com/en/games/183/Buzz Aldrins Race into Space.html

BARIS, Orbiter, Space Engine, OpenTTD, Take On Mars, Project CARS, ULA posting, Aurora, TRUMP 2016, and planes are also welcome ITT.

kspg.sytes.net

NOTE: "kerbal" anywhere in the OP as well as "kspg" in the subject cause the thread to autosage. Please use [REDACTED] in place of these terms when making a new thread.

welp, they're finally doing it. They're spamming the catalog with /kspg/ threads to get us deleted.

It won't keep, Squadshills. We'll have our general as long as you pretend to develop the game.

GIVE SERB TERRITORIES AUTONOMY

/kspg/ dead forever = no more schizo.
I fail to see the problem.

Don't worry, MAN. It's all over now.
Do not go gentle into that good night.

You're leaving now
It's in your eyes
There's no disguising it
It really comes as no surprise
To find that you planned it all along

I see it now
Becomes so clear
Your insincerity
And me all starrey-eyed
You'd think that I would have known by now

Bump

I didn't really catch it.
How do I install mechjeb again?

video tutorial:
youtube.com/watch?v=U-EQJA8Ahac

Well, looks like this might be the end of kspg, at least for a while.
You are doing god's work, anons, I can only imagine how mad the schizo faggot may be at this moment.

Godspeed anons, it's been fun while it lasted

Holy shit, what happened to you guys?

This sounds like what happened to the weekend smut threads on Veeky Forums

Don't let the trolls win, guys

We're all in here

ignore this faggot:we're actually in

you don't get me i'm part of the union
till the day i die
till the day i die

>i wake up, no thread because euros let it die, so I make one
>this evening, mine 404s suddenly with 152 posts
>make new one, 20 posts in, seven threads are made in quick succession
>mine stays alive, gathering 60 posts, while the others languish around 7, but get bumped
>my SUPER COMFY spess and music thread of 60 posts 404s, leaving the other threads up
Just a recap for those trying to piece it together.

If this is supposed to scare me into not making threads, you guys will be sad to find out I will still be making them if there is not one in the general when I wake up.

So maybe, to rectify this issue, you fucking euroslimes could keep the thread alive, and stop alienating us to the larger Veeky Forums community to satisfy your personal preferences.

>SUPER COMFY
fuck off, it was shit MAN.

kill yourself

*on the board

also you guys obviously don't give a shit about this general as your behavior demonstrates

You don't control yourself. You're like an abusive father. I'd rather kill myself that be taken care of by an abusive shitlord.

That sounds like a really worldly and mature opinion user. I bet you're a really smart guy.

please stick yourself in a vat of acid

you're the only person who doesn't care about this general.

This is my last post addressed to you.
Fuck off, you schizo.
And do not go gentle into that good night.

NO U

RIP What was about to be best thread ever

boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/146800013/

I'm probably gonna let this one die :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=8uxt-FnNy2I

youtube.com/watch?v=mfwN0X8YnWo
If I seem edgy I want you to know
That I never mean to take it out on you

flockmod.com/apps/flockmod.swf
/kspg/ refugee camp
room is /kspg/

is that a fucking parachute on a mun craft?

yes

the entire thing from the fuel tank up reenters

fuckoff kerbalisfun

make me faggot

You're the one from last night.

yeah the one on top of your mom balls deep inside her

Sage

Sage

brush

Reminder that if MAN makes another thread this will only happen again.

Bush*

Hullo

>holding the general hostage
I bet you're burd

Reminder that MAN did this to us

reminder that MAN has an impersonator

Multiples, according to Yuri.

According to
Which is a blatant threat.

I wonder if its the guy who makes threads when there's no thread in the catalog or the one who makes duplicate threads to kill the general that is doing this to us.

Kinda funny all this shit started just about the time E3 was getting going.
It's almost like they put money into ruining this general instead of having an announcement at the yearly video game conference.

Some dildo is bumping the other two threads. My post accusing squad of paying someone to ruin /kspg/ was deleted as well.
Not a coincidence.

test...

Did someone say something about girls and food?

DELETE THIS

burn devnotes

Did you mean, post more of the same?
;^)

ded

Nah

ded

Nah

Please post in here so mods know this is the rightful /feg/. The other one is full of faggots who refuse ot accept #FE as a fire emblem game.

trains and rockets

and v0.13 of factorio is out

How good is it?
How good is the fanart on pixiv?

r8 my shitty station core. I dont have the main near-future trusses and stuff unlocked yet, and I dont have lifter hardware strong enough to get it into space anyways.

doesn't look that bad

pretty bad tb͏h

Its intended to be a very basic but easily launcheable core, with the docking ports there to allow for expansion and tugging to wherever it needs to go after putting it into the initial parking orbit.

When i have the parts unlocked for the much larger second gen variant, this will instead become expansion living space.

I dont have the 6-way part unlocked yet, and its meant to be cheap and ultimately disposable. I still have a couple hundred science before I get an orbital lab unlock.

Is attachment nodes still remaining floating in mid air after their host part has been tossed in the VAB a new bug?

Anyways, here's the launcher to put it into orbit. I think I overbuilt it a bit considering the payload is only ~6T and its going to a 120km circular orbit.

you don't need a 6-way to make cute stations

Yes true, but I do have Station Science installed, and the experiment modules recommend that they be detachable for returning to kerbin, and I cant exactly do that on a pair of ports now can i?

Not to mention, I like having expansion options.

Yep, definitely overbuilt, I am way overshooting the desired target Apoapsis by MECO

Doesnt matter, mission success. Station core is in the desired orbit. I simply overburned a bit and used the station's thrusters to bring it to the desired orbit.

that's a big arch

why is the farmer guy jacking off to it

Last bump before bed.

Goodnight /kspg/

Good night, /kspg/, no bully love each other forever blah blah
reminder to obey usa

"holy"
"roman"
"empire"

"islam"
"religion"
"of peace"

this is fucking funny

It's actually pretty pitiful. Just proves that MAN spams our thread so much with the same fucking images that they show up like that.

your crush on man is problemtic

I only speak The Truth.

What Truth is that?

The Truth that you cannot control who posts in this general, so you will try to kill the general?

The Truth that you have no soul, personality, or reason to be here?

You seem Angry.

You have no memes. You are an outsider.

your obsession with memes is problematic

You Add Nothing

Negative Nothing

That's exactly right, you are full of negative-nothing-adds.

Even now. We are discussing my memes. Because you have no family, no heritage. No value, nothing of interest to bring to us, no compelling life energy. No spirit of freedom. No love of your fellow man.

You are crippled by your own disdain. And you spread your disappointment to all that will listen. We are those friendly enough to make you feel welcome, and for this, you punish us.

No one ever asked you to post here.

see

See

See

>Janitor blatantly breaking the rules
>Angry user making 8 threads

MAN is winning desu. It loses its mind.

That's my post you're asking me to see.

Wow you are so sneaky Angry user All these sneaky things you do to make the thread read one way or another Yet the threads still need to be deleted because the narrative has a way of slipping away from you.

>Janitor blatantly breaking the rules
[citation needed]
>Angry user making 8 threads
[citation needed] yes we know there were plenty of threads, now prove a single individual is responsible.

C U T E

Ball Python Pokémon when

Janitors are not supposed to make subjective edits. Deleting the preferred general and forcing anons to post in the general he chooses over and over and over again is an obvious breakage of the rules.

Where's the proof that proof is needed, user?

SHOW THE PROOFS

>forcing anons to post in the general he chooses
This is incompetence, not conspiracy.

There's nothing special about this thread compared to the other 8, unless the janitor really REALLY likes Yugoslavia.

This one had 7 posts, yet the original thread with 60 posts was deleted because of a rule breaking reason.

New thread when?

>was deleted because of a rule breaking reason
Incompetence.

The janitor left duplicate threads up until they died naturally. Most likely, some idiot from another general reported our real thread and one of the duplicates, then got bored.

The real thread and all dupes were rife with links to the original thread. It was very, very clear. It was also the second "manthread" deleted for being a "manthread" in one day by the janitorial staff.

To be clear: the janitor deleted it based on his personal preferences, which is a violation of the rules he is asked to follow.

Janitors do not make rules, they enforce rules, and while you may hate man, he's only ideafagging and doesn't flood, meaning he has as much a right as anyone to post here.

And quite frankly, you couldn't exile him even if you wanted to. You've tried dozens of times and failed. The only thing more amazing than his perserverence is the fact that an oppositional voice has remained throughout. Who is behind that voice, I wonder?