July 3, 2016 — July 10, 2016
gamesdonequick.com/

>Resources
speedrun.com
speedrunslive.com
speedrun.tv

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muk-bang
reddit.com/r/GamerGhazi/comments/3znhte/a_speedrunner_at_agdq_just_made_some_horrific/
twitc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

can we PLEASE talk about censorship

your chart is off. the liberal part of speedrunning should compromise 75% now.

The image spawned from the meme, you retard.
You can even see self-coincidenced jews on twitter because of this.

What did she mean by this?

>she

talk about me please serg

Good question! Would anyone like to answer?

Reminder to talk about speedrunning!

Narci has nothing on Schala

that chin is just giant

Hey soe I'm german and I hate myself. Do you want to marry me in 20 years if I haven't found another person and or killed myself by that point?

OFFICIAL SPEEDRUNNING TRANNIES RANKINGS
1. Cronikeys
2. Krystal
3. Narci
4. that JRPG running one (what was >her name again?)
5. headstrong1290
6. that one on the couch at GDQs (what was >her name again?)
7. Withelde
8. Protomagicalgirl

Did I miss anyone?

good qualities imo so yea

Uhm what about our girls abby and soe?

You're posting lists & putting yourself at the top, you're a fucking mess. Just fuck off.

what did he mean by this?

forget about trannies. we need REAL speedgirls like beneziaa and rawrica back in our scene to eliminate this faker scum once and for all

How long until sgdq friends?? Wanna save some animals HYPE!

whats mukbang?

korean girls eating food on stream

Big Jon's favorite:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muk-bang

reddit.com/r/GamerGhazi/comments/3znhte/a_speedrunner_at_agdq_just_made_some_horrific/

the_birth_of_squid.jpg

cunts btfo, I hope that they never feel welcome at GDQ events

000rokko.jpg

that feel when twitch knows it will make more money of people watch landwhales eat than off of cosmo playing games

pretty much end of the road for you, eh cosmo?

SLAYER ABOUT TO BE BTFO

twitc
h.tv/growthkasei

>tied WR
KEK

more like
>2nd by a few tenths of a second
KEK

why the long face

Duke is streaming... something.

Not speedrunning. There is actually no reason to ever name drop him and hasn't been a relevant reason for years now.

SM64 runners.

are based for operating under bros before hos

he says the word cute a lot, and it's not a discussion about cosmo's nondick, so

hey cry about it

Remember when he was relevant?

I Sense The Rebirth Of SpeedRunning

Who is relevant in speedrunning anymore? I'm completely behind, I open these threads out of habit but don't read them.

What are the big games?
Who are the big streamers?

SGDQ HOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIPEEEE

SLAYER ABOUT TO BE BTFO

twitc
h.tv/growthkasei

Nancy has a cute face and seems like a sweet girl. Surely she is worth sleeping with on this merit alone, even if she has a gross / smelly cunny? Let me know if I'm just being naive about women because it's very likely that I am.

All the big streamers have transitioned to Let's Plays, a different gender or irrelevancy.

>whoever grind the most is gonna be the most successful
EXPOSED GRINDMONKEY

damn....

who is going to be exposed next?

me.... i hope.....

bene's tits

reminder that puncay has chlamydia now

I just wish I could use the cool new #cheer function on twitch right now to celebrate this AWESOME moment with my fellow chat members!

she's a slut. sluts can't be sweet or cute, and they are never worth having sex with.

Notice how for every grind monkey, there is a truly skilled runner that will not only beat their grinded time in only a few attempts but also makes strides to route and improve the game.

Known Pairings:

Grind Monkey: Squid
Truly Skilled: Ion
Games: Billy, Ape Escape 2

Grind Monkey: ellonija
Truly Skilled: cyghfer
Game: Mega Man 2

Grind Monkey: Jodenstone
Truly Skilled: Marco
Game: OoT MST

Grind Monkeys: Torje, Narcismo
Truly Skilled: Skater
Game: OoT Any%

Grind Monkeys: Cheese, Puncayshun, Simply
Truly Skilled: Nero
Game: SM64

Grind Monkey: yashi
Truly Skilled: pykn
Game: Goemon

Grind Monkey: Xelna
Truly Skilled: Kryssstal
Game: A Link to the Past

Grind Monkey: Magmapeach
Truly Skilled: Nero
Game: Mega Man 9

Grind Monkey: Greanbean
Truly skilled: Becored
Game: Wario Land 4

Grind Monkey: Werster
Truly skilled: Exarion
Games: Pokemon Red, Gold, Crystal, Emerald

Grind Monkey: FuriousPaul
Truly Skilled: JoeDamillio
Game: Super Castlevania 4

Grind Monkey: GrowthKasai
Truly Skilled: SlayerofBabies
Game: Turok

>Truly Skilled: SlayerofBabies

>Truly Skilled: SlayerofBabies

>tfw didnt make the list

iktf

Grind Monkey: NoobKillerRoof
Truly Skilled: Brescaz
Game: Medievil II

Grind Monkey: Zoast
Truly Skilled: Garrison
Game: Super Metroid

get me off the list

i'm glad my games have mostly no competition so i can be both truly skilled and a grind monkey

any promising runs this gdq?

>Grinded 8 hours a day every day for a month to save 6 seconds
>Blown out by 20 seconds in a day
Lol
Lol

I can promise you the finale will be a real "blast", if you catch my drift...

Even before knowing she was a slut, I never thought she was cute at all. Speedrunners have the lowest standards, but I don't blame them.

Cosmo-tier commentary

Didn't think I'd cut the 29 before SGDQ. Not bad. The 27 is free to anyone that isn't bad.

ayy

the got finale was kind the "blast" too

y_ simply y_

>Nancy "Wood"
can't make this up

cheer69

i hope she gets raped and murdered by someone pretending to be a popular twitch streamer

speedrunners are sick in the head. reliving high school as grown adults since their high school experience was essentially nonexistent, the actual definition of degeneracy.

What kind of high school did you attend where the students spent their time playing the same old video games repeatedly?

when is SpeedRunning High: The Anime

who the fuck is that

H O W
O
W

N E W
E
W

wew lad

someone redpill me on /srg/

talks about trannies more than /lgbt/

It's a special needs classroom thing. It figures that guy would know about it.

y_ tell m_ to stream k_

My analysis on Sam's new tweet.

ok go

I still cannot believe this is real. In fact, i was so in shock by the recent developments that it took me a while to write this analysis.

First thing that stood out to me, is that it sounds like Sam and Tolki really did get divorced after all. The fact that Tolki chose to say nothing and how Sam says they're "still friends" makes me feel like they aren't together anymore. I also think its kinda messed up that Tolki said nothing even though her actions at SGDQ 2014 caused this whole thing.

Meanwhile Sam took responsibility pretty well. When he says "I take full responsibility for the decisions I made that led to where we are now". I'm pretty sure hes talking about the times he treated Tolki like crap, forced her to stream, wasn't a good husband, all the stuff we've talked about for the last 2 years that led to Tolki resenting him and finding comfort in other men.

I have a lot of respect for Sam if hes willing to take responsibility because I always believed it was mostly Sam's fault for the marriage dying. its really interesting to see he may feel the same way.

As for Tolki, I don't know if shes ever going to be on the stream again. Sam says they're still friends and this is confirmed by the fairly recent pictures of them at the airport. But if shes not even willing to take responsibility for her actions then she probably doesn't give a shit about the stream.

That being said, I don't agree when Sam says Tolki deserves no criticisms. What she did was terrible and inexcusable, and it makes me feel like the other reason Sam is still "friends" with her is because hes hoping she will take him back. Meanwhile the only reason Tolki still talks to Sam I think is because she doesn't want to make him feel bad.

I also get kind of a depressing tone from Sam here. Like he lost everything and wants to start from the ground up. Which is pretty much true when you look at everything. He had a super successful stream and a beautiful wife, now he has neither and has apparently spent the last 2 years just being depressed.

The response so far has been overwhelming positive though, and if Sam does start streaming again then I look forward to this sub becoming the main reddit hub for SVG discussions.

We have theorized before what a Sam only stream would be like. But I feel like just the interest alone in what happened will skyrocket the views in the first couple days. He really needs to tell his side of the story, that alone will probably bring in 2k viewers at the least, not to mention the sympathy donations. If he breaks down crying on stream, thats another easy 5 thousand dollars of donations.

So yeah, things are looking pretty good for Sam when it comes to the return of SVG. Judging from the huge positive response on twitter as well as here I think he can easily make a comeback just by himself.

Why do you copy reddit posts?

Please post in here so mods know this is the rightful /feg/. The other one is full of faggots who refuse ot accept #FE as a fire emblem game.

SPEEDRUN UP IN THERE, we need your help!

stop spamming everywhere you fag kys

is kowashitai a good speedgame?

why did you delete?

who is we?

yo could somebody (headcran) ask duke to explain why he posted the 'my friend died and I'm happy about it' pastebin?