├ Web Event: pso2.jp/players/event/4th_aor/webevent/
└ ARKS Report: pso2.jp/players/event/4th_aor/report/player/

■ Current Update (6/22): 「龍乱の大祭」Part 2
bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-maintenance-and-patch-6222016/

■ Weekly Boost & Events Schedule
├ JST: google.com/calendar/[email protected]
├ Random EQ Hourly Advance Notice (JP): twitter.com/pso2_emg_hour
└ Regular Maintenance: Wednesday @ 11:00 ~ 17:00 JST

■ Scratches: Assault Force (until 7/20), Kabukimono Style (until 7/6), Darkness Ruler (until 12/14)
pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/

■ Next Update (7/6): 「境界を越えし漆黒の闘神」Part 1
bumped.org/psublog/final-fantasy-xivs-odin-roams-into-pso2/

■ August Updates
bumped.org/psublog/pso2-heads-to-las-vegas-in-a-new-field/
bumped.org/psublog/sachiko-kobayashi-to-perform-in-pso2-live-event/

□ FAQs, Guides (READ THESE BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
├ General Information: bumped.org/psublog/
pastebin.com/CxBP1mEA
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ml9MGiN2Ich09mDtR82N1zn62oa1Mp6x6yzRjHrEf8c/ (Last Updated: 7/25/2015)
├ Basic English Patch: psumods.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=206
├ Buy ARKS Cash using PSO2es: pastebin.com/raDBtSpa
bumped.org/psublog/pso2es-guide-chip-database/

□ Database/Wiki
pso2.swiki.jp/index.php (JP)
pso2wiki.net/ (JP)
pso2.cirnopedia.info/ (EN - OUTDATED AS FUCK)

□ Simulators
├ Skill Tree: arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php
├ Affix: pso2affix.seilent.net/
└ Damage: 4rt.info/psod/

Other urls found in this thread:

newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?item=N82E16883227507
youtu.be/5WWk0QXJsoA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ded game
ded general

Hey guys lets play some other game together

SHAQ Anyone? Ship 4

I want to play in tier 6 with silky smooth 60 locked fps. Will this do?
newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?item=N82E16883227507
Not tech savvy enough to try pcpartpicker and come up with something worth the price range, would probably fuck up picking power supplies and motherboard too.

let it die

Did we get Matoi's delicious new outfit yet?

Looks too expensive for what it offer

I got a Catablu and it looks sexy. Yay

Still looking for someone to do full TAXQs with on ship4.

Did you guys do anything interesting today?
youtu.be/5WWk0QXJsoA

Lots of XQ and AQ farming rays with a friend

Not erping like most degenerates here, so great.

No, but you haven't either if you're still wasting time with that TA

Do different AQ have different rates of dropping each blue weapon or some shit, because I swear to god, either RNG is out to get me or both swiki and outdated as fuck Cirnopedia is lying to me

Anyone know how to stop my game crashing randomly?
I've done a clean install, whitelisted everything from my antivirus, tried all the troubleshooting options in the tweaker, and deleted every plugin file except item translation, and this shit still crashes.

RNG conspires.

I did 3 AQs for a katana, then went for rod and got it within the first ~20 mobs.

Discard computer, move to japan, acquire glorious nipponese computer with silicon folded a million times.

I decided to get good and just do the solo XQ for Angel. Also, when did they add an S to the congratulation?

try around 3 hours straight of farming blue bow and getting fucking NOTHING

Revelle smells like darker farts

Still don't know her deal.

That's mean! Why does everyone hate her so much?

HEY

not a bad CPU but the GPU is rather weak even for 1080p

I bet she have a fart fetish and loves darker partners like the filthy newman she is.

Coast SHAQ, Block 31, Ship 2

>Join on Trey

Hi

pre-builts are never worth the price.

building a computer is really easy
>AMD cpus

>windows 10

Just ask /g/ for help or something.

please stop putting posts on this shitty general and let it die forever

make me

It still won't die though, just a new thread. And fuck shaqs so much holy shit

How about you die forever, that way you won't have to see it anymore.

>tfw /ddg/ and /dfog/ dont have their threads die at 30 posts

I quit DFO cause I didn't care for the gimmicky end game, I'm surprised they're not dead yet.

It says right in the sticky they will rape my ass if I use them as tech support/build my computer, so yeah.
fine I'll give it a shot
intel i5/i7?
I guess
shit I thought a GTX 950 was decent
I guess I'll refer to the installgentoo wiki's advice

have you ever actually browsed /g/?

Most prebuilts charge at least 100-150 just for putting the thing together for you. With that money you can get a much better GPU.

no way, like I said I'm not tech savvy. I don't really intend to lurk there for a couple of months to get a hang of things either since my current computer seems to be dying (shuts itself off randomly, won't reboot until plugged into another socket, hangs on first startup so has to be started again). It's also a shitty prefab.
I'll try sorting through the parts
i just know I'll fuck up and forget some motherboard or power supply requirement, pretty much why I went for a prefab again
thanks for telling me its shit before I decided on it

Tell me pso2g, are you ready for the Thomas meta?

One thing that's I often do is just look up builds online. There's tons of builds online that have benchmarks to go with them.
Youtube is a nice place too start. I'm sure there's better sites, but that's what I've used in the past.
That way you know exactly what you are paying for instead of guessing.

more pointless mods

tell me ciel, where can i get this mod?

>could be fixing the breasts or feet
>instead decides to put Thomas the motherfucking tank engine
This is exactly why we can't have nice things.

Yeaaaaah, I don't think anyone wants to mesh smooth every single outfit. You can do that if you want. There's no way to blanket implement that.

>fuck shaqs so much holy shit
Seems people are starting to agree with why I dislike the way they've set up Rays collection sheets. Course I'd picked 3 different weapon types so I have to track down 3 different bosses, so it's probably worse for me/those who've done the same.

Dunno who that is, but it ain't out. Currently, the only way I knew of getting a static model over the player model involved using a weapon or something else to hold the textures. I'd like to try and figure a way around that before releasing it. Unless you want to see a blank textured model.

I've been doing stage 50-70 XQs to get collection sheet stuff.

thats only good for the zesh weapons and Ragne weapons. angel/ringa are rng hell

Angel and Ringada are the ones that are a pain in the ass. Falz Hunar and Zesh can be found in stage 61-65 of aquatics.

I don't care about different bosses since you can just xq it up, and solo xq isn't hard. The problem are the motherfucking blue weapons and the goddamn RNG desire sensor.

>Ray Sheets discussion
Still wondering if it'd be better to just go for Austere than Rays, I already have 90% of the parts, the problems are the damn XQ stones.
Not short on UQ stones thanks to the quick search on ES.

Angel/ringa have fixed spawns in solo xq

Solo XQ is not a cost effective. Through the rate on passes, 5 Passes is 30 cubes. That's 120 cubes per getting them to 100%/it to drop, not counting boosts.

SHAQs also put pressure on the player because they have to run several AQs for having the right capsules for the SHAQ they need or pay out the ass for it.

Or you know you could, like, use those passes you've been getting 1 of every day for years now.

Also, you can get 100% on the Angel sheet in a single kill, so I guess good for you for not actually trying to do it?

Do solo xq on characters you have xqcos up on, do featured for more xq passes, or just raise affection with certain npcs for more passes. At least, I think some affection gifts are passes?

Do Alis' CO for more capsules, convert vhaq caps to shaq caps, ask a friend with a ton of caps to cover the costs, or get a good pse burst going once or twice.

The meseta payout is good, also it's fun

help

>Also, you can get 100% on the Angel sheet in a single kill
How?

ew

Boost the fuck out of it. Angel gives much more % than any of the other bosses for the bottom right item.

It give 20% un boosted. So you'd need 500% to one get wouldn't you? Or is it 400%?

why the hell was B1 cancer in cafe?

Also are we getting a boost week?

I wonder how the best of the best are doing. I bet they must be drowning in sweaty manball juice.

I don't ERP.

xD nice LOL!

>shit4

sometime in august i think

>why the hell was B1 cancer in cafe?
because most of redroom hangs around B1 and then cries when they followed them beck to redroom?

Parsers make people more competitive with each other trying to 1 up each other and striving for maximum DPS.

Games that ban parsers foster a community/player base of casuals using 0 affixes on their units not even trying and makes all the good players quit, in return causes the devs to cater to this player base of "Bad" players and create easy content.

It's a vicious cycle.

Parsers are good for the game and make the community/player base better and thus make the devs create harder content.

>harder content
Do you consider Solo XQ good harder content?

No, any content thats FORCED solo in a MMO is fucking awful.

Solo should be an option, but never the best, and NEVER EVER the only way to play some form of content. This game is really boring solo to me.

i really hope they reuse the HP reduction effect in quests other than odin LQ, since healing is what's ruining this game's difficulty. it's so dumb that forces can heal to full with an uncharged cast of resta, or hunters surviving everything because automate

Fuck no, it's shit.
5 passes a TRY, a chance of getting nothing, no fuck solo XQ. If stickers was it's big draw they should've been a 100% drop rate/title given for clearing with a respective class.
Speaking as someone who put in the effort to clear it twice and got fucking nothing for my efforts, fuck you Sega.
Also what said. This is a fucking MMORPG.

parser is a mistake

its merely dick enlargement tools which create harmful english environment

it does more harm than good in my opinion

saw ppl in team flooding the team chat with my dick is bigger than yours bullshit

Then you try to 1 up them and in return are making yourself a better player because you're striving to be better and have reasons to strive and be competitive.

This means the game player base as a whole goes up in skill and it allows the devs to create more difficult content.

Please understand.

Must be ship 2. OH shares parse in discord and highlights their mistakes and take suggestions on where to improve.

They will laugh at your damage though if you're on the low end but will still help just kidding, fuck you.

if someone can't control themselves and MUST wave their dick around, then they were already shitty people

>dick analogy
>harmful this and that
>dick analogy again
maybe people not interested in getting better can learn to tune it out and thus be left out of the dick contest? also this for those who rabidly compare themselves to people in the community who don't care at all.

Literally the only thing locked behind this ONE solo quest is stickers and you still find it in yourself to bitch. Holy shit. Not everyone likes party play only like you do.

>Parser
So nothing but FO/TE then?

Stop going to sites that use flash

Then don't play in a party?
You literally don't have to for anything not EQ's.

I'm literally forced to solo in a MMO to do that extreme and bonus quests. That isn't ok. I should be able to play a MMO with other people for 100% of content.

>its merely dick enlargement tools
its comes with the territory

I pretty much agree with and it usually reinforces your drive to improvement overall and/or gives you said goal. I can speak from experience in that regard

pretty much

Bonus quests are retardedly easy free XP quests, not like you're missing out on all that socialization when it takes like 3 minutes to run it with one person.
Solo XQ is literally just there to be a test of skill and that's why the only locked reward is stickers. You want to get carried through tests of skill, go join a TA party or something. There's literally nothing wrong with having solo content in an MMO, the community embraces it anyways since they get to show off their gameplay videos and runtimes on nico/yt.

>it's just 1 form of content!
For now, if people don't give negative feedback on it they'll continue to add more. Asians love soloing in MMO's so expect more forced solo content in the future.

nah im good, all class player with 130 units and 60 ele max pot austre/orbits/seiga. come next affix boost week ill try to reach that 150. i thrive to be better for myself

im kinda dont give a shit about other ppl dicks desu

must be an insecure beta faggot, just kidding fuck you

ikr

It actually annoys the fuck out of me that they went the F2P MMO route with this one and I wouldn't play it if I weren't a long time fan of the series, so content that I can solo is very welcome.

If you don't give a shit why are you complaining on an anonymous imageboard?

there is literally nothing wrong with solo content in optional mmo content when the main attraction is still party play
you might as well complain about why you can't bring party members to do story quests

It doesn't matter at all if they don't give it any exclusive content whatsoever
Feel free to generalize and fearmonger but nothing SEGA has done with solo quests is unreasonable in the slightest, fuck off with that shit.

This

>nah im good, all class player with 130 units and 60 ele max pot austre/orbits/seiga. come next affix boost week ill try to reach that 150. i thrive to be better for myself

doesn't mean shit if you suck lmao

i see so many garbage tryhard affixers

Anything that forces me to drop party ruins my mmo immersion.

Decided to start watching the first Sakura Taisen anime because of the collab. This shit's weird, but entertaining, I guess. Sakura is mai waifu.

>130/11
you only gain 60 attack overall and lose 6 pp

Epic!

Fuck this game