/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-8_Stz14YEg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tharja a best

Cutest family

Sex with sister

I love Severa and so do you!
What do you like the most about Severa?

I like making Laslow kill her in Revelation.

Reminder to report and ignore.

*freezes u*

*shitposts about you're waifu*
*slits her fukcing throat*

your move gaylords

I like Hana

Inigo and Sev are friends.
Friends don't bully each other.

She's shit

Now we know why he's smiling here.

Is this a better Water?

Christmas manakete?

Might as well give her an actual chest.

Anyone interested in a 6 turn guide?

Not until you fix her personality.

So Not!Tiki?

Azura is a sweet, kind, gentle woman. Her personality is just fine.

Severa on the other hand could use an attitude adjustment.

Midori's mom/10

>Nergal and Aenir

She's just introverted and quiet. Pretty much Olivia minus the shyness.

Her background needs an adjustment though.

I just assume that a more fleshed out or even different background is what some people want when they say they dislike a character's personality. Others probably appreciate the room for headcanon. Most of the waifus/husbandos in Fates have generally agreeable dispositions with a few outliers like Selena, but that ties into her/their character gimmick. At the very least, once you marry them, they're pretty much all very nice in the way they interact with you at least.

Treasure buddies!

She's shit.

>"Would you like some music and dancing to help you relax?"

Fixed

Yup. Personally though, I think she looks cute either way.

is it a lapdance and do I get a blowjob afterwards

youtube.com/watch?v=-8_Stz14YEg

Quick thought before I hit the sack:
In Heirs of Fate, when all the kids go back to their own separate dimensions with their parents and friends all alive again, doesn't that basically nullify everything Anankos did after the conclusion of Birthright, Conquest, and fucked-up Revelation? Wouldn't that just make it that any of the routes can be considered "good endings" anyways without buying "canon" Revelation? Cause honestly, though Birthright never settled well with me what with all my favorite characters dropping dead for seemingly no reason, it at least had a concise story from beginning to end and didn't spit in my face with fanfiction drivel; if I can just ignore Revelation and accept Conquest or Birthright as their own happy endings, that'd be real swell.

this isn't Fire Ebmelm

Post Hime Cut Azura

Oh my, how can you ask that so blasély?
But if that's what you want, I shall be happy to do so.

I wanna do lewd things with this girl!

Any Conquest/Birthright endings are still bad due to ruining the other country

Azura is shit

Hoshido's got Hinoka in charge, they'll live.

Plus the whole implications that Anankos could still pop up and fuck the winning country in the butt

>all big breasted women exiled from the country

>tomboys everywhere

Hoshido becomes renowned around the world as capital of butts and thighs

don't act embarrased I know your mother taught you how to do it

But user, tomboys can have tits too.

>Hinoka's first act is to sign a legally binding peace treaty with Nohr
>Didn't read it at all.
>Is now Corrin's wife first or second
>Seeded the throne to him by reinstating his Birthright as the son of the last Queen of Hoshido
>What's left of the military is now a defense force that now marches under Corrin's orders alone. All they ever do is deal with wandering bandits and Faceless.
>Hoshido is taxed by Nohr to send surplus food and natural resources to Nohr

At least he fucks her roughly and vigorously every couple of nights or so.

Do you not have reading comprehension
>>exile big tits

>Shitzuracucks shitting up the thread with roleplaying autism

Too bad she'd rather be doing lewd things with Takumi

Me too

That doesn't look half-bad.

>King Corrin

Hinokcucks are doing it too

There are much better husbandos to choose from in Fates than Shitnoka, get some better taste

>implying tomboys cannot have big tits

>King
>Corrin

It's worse in Conquest because you're stuck with two poor countries and another who are still hostile to the other.

At least in Birthright all of Garon's cronies are dead and the """moderate""" Nohrmies and civilians won't go hungry anymore.

Hinoka is a nut!

She has a bubble butt!

Every time she take a step

it goes

putt putt!

Normal or Hard for Revelation?

absolutely unspeakable things

You need to be culled so you can't reproduce and pass on your retardation.

Nah, all the Anankoses that HoF Anankos assimilated were destroyed by the fourth verse as well. Every realm is Anankos-free.

Sure they can, but they don't really count.

Lunatic.

Even then it won't be difficult, just gimmicky.

hard it's easier than Conquest

>Hinoka
DFC and gigundo butt

>Camilla
saggy grandma tits and hank hill ass

You're going to marry best girl, right /feg/?

I'd go with Hard

The gimmicks don't really add difficulty, they just drag chapters out.

I wouldn't say that Nohr is ruined, Nohr under the rule of someone who isn't Gooron is good, and Leo is wise. The downside is that baguette and Xander are dead.
Hoshido would be legitimately ruined though because Hinoka doesn't know how to rule well and she only avoids killing herself because Camilla reminds her of her sister. Maybe if Sakura helped, I don't know. Without Ryoma I don't see Hoshido going very well, they have a weak military force, relied on Mikoto's barrier for a shitload of time and even while "winning" the war in Birthright Yukimura was holding the castle for weeks under siege.
That said if Hinoka managed to get her shit together and not fall to the depression she'd become a good ruler, but war with Nohr would likely be unavoidable again since I doubt she'd let it slide, unlike Leo and Camilla who willingly choose to betray Nohr in Birthright.

But anyway all this is moot because Anankos is going to fuck the world up shortly after the end of each game, so whatever. It doesn't matter who wins the war, unless Revelation happens everything will be destroyed.

You need to commit sudoku.

Is it headcanon time already?

Well it was a peace treaty so Hoshido would still technically be autonomous. Less messy politics for Nohr that way. Set Corrin up as the King, have him "tax" the people of excess food and send it to Nohr as the terms of the peace treaty. Hoshido gets to be "Autonomous" and Nohr gets what it wants without having to put down rebellions every three minutes.

>Implying a Hinoka-fag would talk about conquering Hoshido and forcing Hinoka into marriage for her throne.
I imagine you guys didn't read the Crusader Kings/Medieval politics stuff from last thread

Hinoka butt >>> Felicia butt > Azura butt >>>>>>>>>>>>> Camilla ""butt""

Goodnight /feg/, i hope you have a nice evening with your waifu! She loves you very much! Stay happy and healthy!

Why is Elise so perfect?

He's not the one who's literally retarded. How the fuck did those stipulations escape your notice?

>implying Corrin wouldn't become the eventual ruler of the territory of Hoshido

>headcanon
>when the royals are practically polar opposites of each other

So if Camilla has big tits/flat ass then Hinoka must have flat tits/. . .

>spoiler

Sexual, sexy things.

>Hinoka has no cuck memes attached to her

Feels pleasant.

Hey /feg/ I'm gonna play revelation soon and I'm wondering if I should do a gimmick run.

Zerker run, Pegasus knight run, cav run? Which one should I go with?

Would you take responsibility for knocking her up

>Anankos is going to fuck the world up shortly after the end of each game, so whatever. It doesn't matter who wins the war, unless Revelation happens everything will be destroyed.
He doesn't fuck any of the completed ones up. His plan involves attacking the deep realms to attack the vulnerable children, and fucking up Corrin's army that way.
Any reality where the war is over means that he doesn't get to fuck those worlds up. In other words, the Conquest/Birthright worlds he fucks up are essentially "mid-play-through"

>mfw people keep shitposting best girl
pls no

>this degree of faggotry exists

uhh excuse me sir

Just leave the retard be, his drooling will short out his keyboard soon enough

>Thanks to the whole "Alternate universe deeprealm/outrealm shit, this has now canonically happened somewhere in Fates canon, just not yours

Imagine having an ass so huge that it prevents you from dodging enemy attacks.

Have you come here for a circlejerk? It's easy to follow. One guy claimed that big tits will be exiled, the other claimed that this would imply exiling big breasted tomboys. One guy is saying the exiling of such will potentially target some tomboys. This is kindergarten level.

imagine capturing that ass because it's too slow to get away

Niles pls go. You can't even support with her.

imagine getting captured by that ass because corrin is a big pussy

Post more of Orochi's big butt.

>ass is imprisoned
>you have someone spent time attempting speaking & bribing an ass to join your army

Flora did nothing wrong

Who would I benefit as a kid with a +MAG Femui?

>there's a universe where Corrin became harem lord of Valla
>even married generics and bosses

Ophelia, Forrest, Rhajat