Poor thread

Poor thread

Who here is low income and what do you do to save money? So far I do these things to save money

>steal condiments from fast food restaurants
>steal toilet paper and napkins from restaurants and stores
>only eat eggs and rice and potatoes with a multivitamin and sometimes eat packets of condiments
>buy clothes and shoes from second hand stores
>only use minimal amounts of soap and toothpaste
>never go out to do anything "fun"
>ride my bicycle or walk instead of driving
>use coupons and only shop when there is deals

anything else I can do to save money?

Kill yourself.
Then you wouldn't need to spend any money at all.

get a job

i was 14 when I got my first job, and it was through the internet for some canadian guy(im from europe), so you have no excuses

find a job and learn some valuable skills

Wtf, how can minors work?

I truly didn't know that it was even possible to be that retarded

You learn something new everyday I guess, what's retarded about my inquiry?

That's very enlightening, thanks for opening my eyes.

just curious OP, where are you posting this from.

becuase if you are paying for n internet connection.
you should just cancel it and start shitposting during library hours.

that'll give you at least 20 bucks a month to go out.

I used to do odd jobs like cutting grass, shovling snow and raking leaves when i was a wee little lad

>actually studying and working
>may seem little for some, but 700 in debt
>quit my flat, so I'm going to get 800sthg bucks back soon (the deposit)
>work for 800/month while studying
>can couch-hop a few friends places
>steal garbage from supermarkets
>will ask a friend if i can make a residential log (?) at his place, so I don't loose my job
>atm consider squatting
>actually looking for a 24/7 job abroad, so I can get some money buffer & pause my studies meanwhile
>run from security in public transports if they spot me
>still paying 10% of my loan to the state

ah yea... rents went up over the last few years at my place, can't afford to pay a 1.2k deposit + rent for next few months.. so I gues squatting will be it for now

this op is making shit up again.

better start investing user. dont be poor forever

hard to invest if you only have some clothes left to sell for money to invest

Nah man, it's easy enough. Last year I was sell stuff on Craigslist to make rent poor, then I started browsing here because I wanted to start a coffee shop, and found out that wasn't viable quite yet. So I started saving my change for an investment fund. Ended up with about $300 when it was all done, and used that to start trading penny stocks. Now I have 50k in my bank account and another 5k in trading funds, and I make rent every couple days. Plan is to build enough money to start the coffee shop and start investing in real stocks.

u made them 50k out of 300? well.. i do have a job, and will be getting out of debt in a few weeks, so I'll mby have some + mid of oktober to spend. Do you declare the money you earn? Got some plans for an industry, but w/o money it won't work

you could suck pickles for nickles.

I don't understand why poor people exist though.

Even if you're family is poor and you start with zero capital, you can still network and go to school. Develop skills and show your labor is valuable. And then you are no longer poor.

Yeah. To be fair it's about 25% research and the rest luck, but it can happen. Capital Gains tax is 15% at most, so yeah I declare quarterly.

>300 to 50k from penny stocks
This stinks
That's over 16,000% return, fucking unheard of, especially in bulletin board crap unless you're into some illegal shit

I went all in often, reinvested all my gains, and have nothing to do but day trade anymore. It's not just day trading though, sometimes I held a bit longer and got lucky with a gain.

>Regrow: Lettuce, green onion, carrots, etc
>Hunt: High initial cost but it makes meats cost a dollar per pound
>Fish: Basic pole, bobber, hook, and worms is all you need and you can catch fish year round

If not then you need to work in a local restaurant so you can get free food.

I do have a job, I work 45 hours a week