/#feg/ - Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE General

KOWASHITAI! Welcome to /#feg/!
----------------
News
>#FE is out in the west as of this past Friday!
>Restoration patch is out now, more info here: gbatemp.net/threads/tokyo-mirage-sessions-fe-restoration.429651/ .
----------------
NO CENSORSHITTERS OR PIRATEFAGS ALLOWED!

If you're going to shitpost, go back to . Take pirate shit to /hbg/. This thread is for discussing the game.

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/kfrjrc.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=Iw51f9Qnmhs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh damn it, I was gonna make a thread. Oh well

nigga we made it

Also it might be better to remove the censorshitters and piratefags part of the OP and replace it with shitposters in general. The piratefags here have been alright.

It should just say something like "Any questions on how to set up piracy or dump your own game should be on /hbg/"

Why not have a guide here?

That'll work too. Also, I said remove censorshitters, but those guys are still cancer because they have options now and no reason to complain. So that can stay.

what does luck and speed do exactly?

I assume speed gives you 2 attacks before enemies next attack but how much more speed do you need?

Why can't we just have threads on /v/? I know they tend to shit up threads - especially those regarding #FE - but that's better than seeing this general die in a few days or weeks.

im still going to complain because Nintendo made a stand in censoring unnecessary shit and #FE won't be the last when it wasn't needed

>but that's better than seeing this general die in a few days or weeks
the fuck you talking about? the general will as long as that Tsubasa user lives on

Is there any way to move the loadiine savefile to the Wii U?

I don't think doubling really exists in this game, you can get first strike which will give your entire party an extra turn basically. But I believe speed probably affects your hit rate, and luck your evade and possibly your chances of activating a duo arts or ad lib performance

>the general will survive by one autustic shit constantly bumping his own thread
That's an awfully sad thought.

>Why can't we just have threads on /v/?
Less shitposting.

same guy from /hbg/?
there is actually a way to transfer it. i assure you but i forgot the name of the program

saviine

Yeah, same guy.
Are you sure?

Does that work for 5.5.1? Are you sure it's not just for the other way around?

I used it on 5.5.1, and it has dump and inject options. But ask /hbg/, I honestly don't know.

/hbg/ here. Would it be alright if y'all didn't tag us in the catalog? Thanks!

We have to to redirect traffic for that stuff to you guys.

Why?

No one in their right mind would play the super censored butchered version. Might as well include it here.

>no one would play the censored version
Oh, if only you knew.

You'd be surprised just how lazy some people are.

>tfw hate the silent, cool girl archetype
>like Kiria
I admit she's one of my favorite character designs (outside of her Carnage form, of course), but I can't figure out why she's the one exception. Why, /#feg/?

>Putting another general's name in your OP
That's just rude.
People need to search the catalog you know.

People are really so lazy that they'd be willing to play that? And possibly pay for the whole thing at that?

Cause she's cute!

Could just change it to the full name "Homebrew General"

what does luck do

dat tit jiggle

So since characters level up like Fire Emblem, which party member has the shittiest growths?

Video file replacements when
That original Kiria scene from last thread looked incredible, I want it in game

Toma is best boy desu

>tfw performing a 10-combo session for the first time

Why does it give me option to make my default weapon in unity menu? Is there a way to lose it?

Later in the game you unlock the ability to + your weapon, letting you re-inherit skills and adding one bonus skill to the list, as well boosting its stats. Naturally your default weapon's stats will still be shit, but sometimes the skill is worth it.

>Rakukaja only costs 10 EP and covers the whole party instead of just one member
Maybe it's anti-frustration, but that just feels too easy to me.

That's how it works in SMT games

If it's any consolation, pretty much every boss has a buddy that can, or sometimes they'll use one of their 2 turns to cast -unda spells on you.

>get a session with every member in
>activate duo arts
>get another extended session
>activate another duo art
>end up with like a 20 hit session
I really want to know if it's possible to get more to go off, cause in the artbook it shows a 30 hit session

/feg/ is kill

You guys should probably call this place /tmsg/ so the retarded mods don't delete /feg/ thinking that there's duplicates.

If it's tied to your skill stat like the ad-libs, I think it's possible at end-game.

If you mean her zipper panties, then no, we're not restoring that, as there is no raw original cutscene and we don't want the quality to drop. There's also no in-game model of that either, so again, not really going to happen.

Well fuck, I guess it balances out then.

Seems Persona is less forgiving in that regard, then.

hue

That thread was pretty shitty anyway, so it gives them a fresh start.

Are ad-libs actually tied to skill? I never looked into it. And I've had my entire party at level 99 with max weapons and accessories and have only ever gotten 2

No.

That was hilarious. Keep it /#feg/ to piss people off.

>Savage encounters are the same enemies regardless of dungeon, rather than just being the strongest enemies in the dungeon group
I sure wasn't expecting the level 40's to show up in Shibuya.

So when i'm patching these files now, what should i do with them once it finishes? I have a EUR file sitting and waiting.

Can we add the restoration patch's version number to the OP? It'd be useful for keeping up on updates since I frequent Veeky Forums more than any other website.

Yeah they always scale based on your levels, nothing to do with the dungeon.

Might as well

>Are ad-libs actually tied to skill?
I'm assuming so, because Touma is my highest skill party member and he seems to rampage pretty frequently. Plus it seems like something fitting they'd take from FE.

>Plus it seems like something fitting they'd take from FE.
Well you do know that Itsuki, Yashiro, and Toma have access to Aether, Sol, and Luna as one of their passive skills

But that would make sense for it to be skill based

>That was hilarious. Keep it /#feg/ to piss people off.
Don't try to cause cross-general drama please.

Just played the scene in the OP.
I trained a girl in romance so she could act in love with someone else, did I just cuck myself?

>Spoiler
Fuck, if Itsuki gets that, I probably upgraded Chrom to the wrong class then.

>cross-general

Literally the same people in both. You have a Tharjafag in both for instance

This, please. /feg/ had it bad enough with Silasfag, I don't want a slow general like this to suffer the same shit
Trust me when I say this; every girl, and guy, in this game wants Itsukis dick, no exceptions.

Yeah they all get it from their first promotion exclusive carnage(Great Lord, Paladin, and Hero), but the game gives you enough master proofs to seal them all twice over at least, and you still get to recraft the promotion exclusive carnages again, but I think you have to have done them at least once

But the raw was posted last thread
my.mixtape.moe/kfrjrc.mp4

>Literally the same people in both
I don't think even half of /feg/'s posters come here. No offense.

>You have a Tharjafag in both for instance
That's not a good thing, we can't get rid of him. But if we're lucky he'll become your problem now.

>This, please. /feg/ had it bad enough with Silasfag,
>tfw I've been posting here this whole time, trying to enjoy the game and defuse censorfags and some shitstick just decides to talk crap about me
Well fuck you too. Maybe I SHOULD shitpost here. But you'll have to wait until I beat the game.

Also fuck off, you've shitposted in /feg/ way more than me.

That's a lot more high quality than what I've seen before.

I'll give a maybe. If this model gets reflected in game, then we won't change the cutscene, if it isn't, then we'll consider it.

>every girl, and guy, in this game wants Itsukis dick, no exceptions.
Barry.

This song is awesome, no homo
youtube.com/watch?v=Iw51f9Qnmhs

You've got no room to trash on Silasfag, Tharjafag. At least he didn't chase away any drawfags.

You're one to talk. You're worse than Silasfag

does nobody know what luck does

I said no exceptions
Under the Moon is really good too

According to the Fire Emblem wiki, luck in regular FE games affects both hit and avoid, so it probably does the same thing here, I'm not sure if it affects any possible passive skills.

I am giving a certain shitposter 5 minutes starting now to apologize or else. He knows what I'm capable of and all I want is a simple 5 letter word. You gonna be mature about this, or do I gotta do my thing? Your choice my hispanic amigo. Nobody challenges my honor.

This is really good to hear, man. Thank you.
I want that outfit back more than anything.
Out of curiosity, what are the formats for the character models? I know Sm4sh hacking is growing and wonder if any of the tools/techniques can be applied to her outfit to edit the zipper-pantsu back...

The models are stored in .apak files, which are like archives that contain the model and texture, however, we cannot open them, or edit them.

Also, yes, the model is represented in-game, so we won't be changing the cutscene.

You should have apologized boy. You'll never have another good #FE thread again.

Kill yourself Silasfag, you never made the /feg/ awards

>Boss death quote isn't subbed
Come on, they could have at least subbed that much. What the fuck does Gojuin say when he dies?

>one day someone's gonna end up making nude edits
What a world we live in

Give me a second, I can attempt to translate by ear, but I may not be able to since my Japanese skills are pretty much non existent

Damn...I'll hold out hope that it'll be restored one day as the hacking scene grows.
I'm just glad that video is in the hands of those with the power to insert it...I'd love to see it in game and the model integrated properly, but it's too early for that, it seems.
Your work is much appreciated!

>Delete my search history

>help us vault dwellers
with what?

so when will Dullahan be up once maint is done? is it 4 hours after? or will it be immediately?

Smelly Assaultron Ass!

What is happening here.

Lucina farts!

stay out of /utg/ pls
it's bad enough already

Stop shilling your general, faggots

Wow, rude. You didn't have to link this thread in other threads.

Is this game that popular to have its own general, though? I thought it was just a single-player RPG.

Fuck off and eat shit
-Sincerely /skg/
censorship lol

/@/ sends their regards

>patiently waiting like a good boy for my copy of Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE to arrive in the mail tomorrow
>someone insults my BEST FRIEND IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD
This just won't stand

you went to the wrong general idiot go back to /tosg/

What the fuck is going on.

/feg/ once again confirmed to be shit
lol

What's going on here?

>#FE has a decensor patch
>Fates still doesnt
fugg

I apologize that you are experience difficulties

Ok, I believe the best translation would be
>You guys' performa... the plan was to offer it up to "him"!

With "him" being kind of spoiler territory

Do any other known WiiU games use the same format?
I know Smash and Hyrule Warriors models have been extracted and edited, but can't be reinserted into the game if I remember correctly...still, it could be a start?