/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU (embed) (embed)

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>TES:O?
Find or create an /tesog/ thread.

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76175/?
nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/44404/?
nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/23746/?
nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/6006/?
nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/42796/?
mw.modhistory.com/download-35-1482
pastebin.com/yCcejgzz
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69886/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

waifus and lore living in harmony

Looks fine to me unless I'm blind.

POST FEMALE AND TRAP BUTTS
no snek butts pls

You're clearly blind.

ya, I remember you posting pics of her before and she looked fine, no idea why it's not matching for me...

this is what I'm getting (vanilla) with your mod, mine basically looks the same.

Does Buffscale still come to /tesg/? Haven't seen him in a bit

I feel so unloved user

Fuck off snek.

Don't know what to tell you, try googling the problem. It's what I did.

Butts posts is only for waifus man. You can start a "post muscles/abs" movement if you want.

ya, that's what I'm doing now, clearly it's more than a skin tint issue like I had thought, so that helps a bit I suppose

How do you think waifu butts get to the look they have
Muscle isn't a male butt only trait

Naw its cool, just joking with the user since the last time he posted it I posted Snakestones butt. Told him to be more specific next time.

How about both?

>"post muscles/abs" movement
I would support this movement.

>How do you think waifu butts get to the look they have

Bodyfat?

Any mod that allows you to play as a qt snek waifu?

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76175/?

Fat sags

>bodyfat

traps the world over with aching legs and asses form doing lunges squats and glute lifts beg to differ.

But that mod doesn't allow you to change her hair.

You said snek, you said nothing about hair.

Alright you taking this a bit far. By "Muscle" i meant chest/arm etc, not male butts.

it's so shiny i wanna touch it

How can you call her a qt snek if she has creepy sneks instead of actual hair on her head?

Sorry for the tech support post. I'm getting a strange effect where looking in the direction of a fire, even through walls, causes the screen to get super bright as shown. It fixes when the fire leaves LoS. I just installed Tony's ENB so I'm going to assume correlation and causation. Anyone have a fix or know the parameter that may cause it?

Screen is looking at the fire, looking away, and looking with the fire just on the edge to show what I mean.

Wait how did you know i wasn't him and knew he is the only one who always posted "post butts"? I'm onto you now mr. snakestone.

I am saying that a good gluterial posterous is not formed through fat. It's formed by muscle, namely by doing things like squats lunges etc. A little body fat on top doesn't hurt. Male or Female butt doesnt matter.

I know cause he specified this time on not posting snek butt. Unless someone has been posting Snakestones ass without my knowing I just figured.

ECE or racemenu?

Serious question,

Are armor mods a meme if you play as a female and aren't a fan of slutwear/super formal attire? Seems like literally every female armor mod I find that actually has good textures and aesethic, it's either on the super slutty end of the specturm, or the super formal dress up end. Most of the "adventurer" armors I come across for UNP are pretty poorly designed and often have shit textures or clipping issues. Is it just better to stick to the base game armors and supplement them with mods/textures?

>Snakestones ass
Hmm...

Recommend me:

Top 5 mods for Morrowind

Top 5 mods for Oblivion

Does cumtears like sucking Snakestones dick until he cums?

Racemenu.
I don't see how an armor mod can be a meme. There are plenty of female adventurer armors. Check the armor section on the site. A lot are unisex as well. Immersive Armors is obviously a goto.

Ask Yarti for more details.

Cumtears, didn't I tell you to take more pictures of her face and post them?

Try turning down/off adaptation? Interior intensity or Curve intensity?

I'm just pointing out that you brought up muscle butts when it had nothing to do with what i said.

Yeah, but now I want to remake her face, since I've switched to Mega Milkdrinker.

What should I do...

Rate me lads

Threadly reminder that Diana has been purged from tesg. Who will be next?

Why are some purple vectors showing up around the body with UNP? Is this normal?

Please post in here so mods know this is the rightful /feg/. The other one is full of faggots who refuse ot accept #FE as a fire emblem game.

Help us elder scrollers

You realize you're asking help from the general that kicked out Elder Scrolls: Online for not being like the other games, right?

autism

nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/44404/?
nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/23746/?
nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/6006/?
nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/42796/?
mw.modhistory.com/download-35-1482

Hit shift+12 to toggle ENB. It goes away when you do?

>Frostfall 3.1 & Campfire 1.8 available now!
About god damn time Chesko you fucking faggot

nice tits

STILL the best armor mod in the game

I am Groot

Negative, none of those worked.
Yes, so I'm pretty sure it's the ENB but I don't which setting to investigate.

....Anyone? Help, please?

just play skyrim.

I'll give you the answer but only if you say "Allah is the one true god"

snek please read when you get the chance. I want to know if this story thing is worth pursuing. pastebin.com/yCcejgzz

the original? or should I wait for the remake to come out?

I was mostly responding to the "how do you think waifu butts get that way" and the response of "body fat" I was just saying, it's not body fat that makes dat ass like dat

In my opinion it's really well done. You really went into detail and thats something that any good story needs, you really set the mood and Id say keep going with it. It looks promising.

All right, how's this? If you help me fix my waifu's face... I'll show you something really good.

Thanks I'll see where this takes me

sounds good, first thing we'll need is a sledgehammer, let me know when you get one.

Im also looking for face fixes that don't look like baby toon faces

Here's the big question of our time -

Hypothermia, or Frostfall

Neither

answers obvious neither, one sucks and is outdated (assuming) and lacks features yes? And the other is incompatible with everything, STILL!!! WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THAT! I mean for fuck sakes, why isn't this done yet?

Uh-uh. What's next?

Late reply, but I'm a Nord, redfriend.

Guys, are there any good blush mods out there? I've looked around but the only mod I can find is Edialog (which is outdated). That's been around since I stopped playing Skyrim too.

you're going to need a friend for this next part, or an enemy or if none can be found due to no one wanting to even be near you, you might have to pay someone.

get them to bash your face in...

save, delete all previous saves/presets any existence of your former character.

restart the game now, and start over from scratch

when you get lost/confused, reload your last save (the one with your face bashed in) and use it for inspiration on why you're redoing it to begin with.

Boooooooooo

honestly though, just go back to what you had. trim down the non-vamp adult version, she's got a fat head.

redo the vampire completely, she's fucking hideous, the loli is alright I suppose.

why all the versions anyway? vampires don't age... she was changed as a child, so why does she even get older at all? I don't get it...

Whats the next best texture to Real Girls Realistic Body Texture?

I need a good UNP armor replacer for the vanilla and DLC armors.

Preferably less-sexy/non-boobplate one.

You know how Cell from DBZ went from a humanoid reptilian creature in his first form to a more human looking creature in his final form after he absorbed Android 17 and Android 18?

Same principle, except with vampires. She didn't age, her body restructured itself to adapt with the surge of power that she received after killing Serana, Valerica, and Harkon.

I'm an old fart, although I know what DBZ is, I have never been subjected to anything regarding it besides realizing that it's retarded. So you're basically speaking japanese to me.

Why would she get a surge or power after killing them if no one else ever has?

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69886/

She absorbed their power by drinking their blood, basically the vampire equivalent of the Dragonborn.

>Why would she get a surge or power after killing them if no one else ever has?

It's a fanfiction, I have to give the main character at least one unique power that doesn't sound too ludicrous in the universe where the story is set.

What'll happen?

>old fart

How old? Older than Mai?

my advice, overall...

you're shoving too much into everyone's face at once. you've created all your 'characters' but haven't finished the story. you parade around in your vampire form (literally hideous, seriously) when your fanfic still has her in her teens.

no one can keep up, it's a big reason why you're considered so much of a 'mary sue'. imo, I'd drop the adult and keep that shit behind the scenes until you get to that point in your fanfic - give people an opportunity to actually become fans, instead of throwing all this garbage at people that literally makes no sense to anyone but yourself in your own mind. stop trying to justify what can't be justified yet, because you have a NOVEL to write, let people catch up with you. spend more effort on your novel, put more effort into her as a vampire, make her something good. you put work into the loli, she's not fantastic, but she's also far from horrible, in comparison your vampire form is like a 'b' movie, hastily put together and literally looks awful in comparison.

I read your story, I have no idea if you've added to it, it's not awesome, but it has potential. go back to what you started, stop being a lazy ass and write that shit already, you have a story to tell, but for whatever reason, you refuse to write it (it seems, like I said, I haven't checked for an update in a while). but I was getting the distinct impression that you were avoiding it.

just my opinion. (I would really redo the vampire though) and post the images of the character as she CURRENTLY is in your story telling, then when the story is done, post whatever you want at that point when everyone has had the opportunity to be on the same page as you.

I'm sure you'll ignore me, I don't care. Just telling you what I think.

about the same age afaik

He made his lizard nest in /fog/ now

How do I check which mod conflicting with the world space of another mod? I downloaded this player home, but part of it is blocked by terrain.

ah thanks user

trap butt reporting

>blush
Use blush when aroused on ll maybe? it has a test setting that you can use to turn the blush on and off and lots of controls on what the blush looks like.

how old is Mai?

Don't be like that, I really appreciate it!

>you were avoiding it.
"Scared" is a more appropriate word to describe it, honestly. According to AO3, more than 600 people have read my fic and I've written more than 20000 words for it, yet til this day, only one person (two if I count you) have made a comment on it. To be honest, I don't care much about likes or views, I just want people to criticize my writing and help me improve my writing skills, because that's one of the reasons why I wrote it in the first place.

>post the images of the character as she CURRENTLY is in your story telling,
That would be pic related then.

Umm...45 or 47, IIRC.

post benis

turns out I'm an idiot, my ck output was in my override folder which was screwing with my follower mod install, I'm guessing because we named out mods with the same esp name that it was also conflicting with yours.

getting closer, but still not a match though.

I give up for today, it's getting late. hopefully I'll fix it tomorrow or something, then I'll throw her armor on, that should be easy I think, you seem to have supplied all that stuff in the archive.

I went thru the basic tint options, the lightest (shown in pic) is obviously too light, and the next one up is too dark..

not sure why that is, it might be related to the tint, I noticed the other follower buddy made doesn't actually use your facetint, so maybe that's causing the slight difference.

ban when?

>That would be pic related then.
that's my point tho, you mostly post the vampire, and she really needs a lot of work imo (granted that's MY opinion, some people sincerely seem to like her, but fucked if I can figure out why).

I'd be posting the loli vampire at this point, even release another follower for her maybe with some differences... release stuff regarding her as your story developes instead of jumping to the end, it would create better drama for what you're trying to accomplish instead of encouraging bad drama (although how you entered the scene 'cumtears' really didn't help you on that point.

>Umm...45 or 47, IIRC.
if that's correct, then a little younger

FIRE EMBLEM IS A SHADOW OF IT'S FORMER SELF AND A PILE OF GARBAGE THAT NO ONE WILL BOTHER TO TAKE OUT

read the install guide's Troubleshooting section.

Spoiler alert: it's probably because you have steam overlay on.

People aren't going to accommodate you when you're annoying and constantly shove your shitty character down their throats. They're going to ignore you or tell you to fuck off.

Speaking of which, what are some good armor mods with feminine but not-slutty plate armor?