What can I do with 8 thousand dollars in cash to make more money?

What can I do with 8 thousand dollars in cash to make more money?

Buy bonds

Do you have any good places where I can learn about bonds?

I'm 19, and I live with my working-class parents. I'm very ignorant about investing; I'd like to know more.

Invest in $COCK buy soft sell hard

Lool

Educate yourself.

How does Marx help you get rich?

Download Robinhood on your smart phone and trade stocks for free. It's fun. The most you could lose is 20% and that is only if you fuck up to an unimaginable level.
You would have to be full retard to lose more than 20% of your money on accident there.

My favorite stock right now is JNUG. Very volatile. Good for getting in and out fast. High volume also.

Also I believe on Monday JNUG is gonna surge. Keep an eye on it at least.

James?

>You would have to be full retard to lose more than 20% of your money

You apparently don't chase memes, I'm disappoint

Where can I get educated on stocks though?
I don't know anything about stock trading, and if I start blind/poorly educated, I'll be the retard losing 20%.

Go hereRead those then you will have a Veeky Forumsness education

investopedia.com maybe.
Just remember investing and trading aren't the same things. They teach both. And you are probably going to see a lot of confusing terms there. It'll take a while to sort the garbage info from the useful info

dear god no

URRE

Thanks a lot.
I'm scared of this guy and his books.

I've been checking out Investopedia, and I've realized I can't truly understand most of the sentences on here.

I've got a lot of terminology to learn.

Fellow newfag to stocks. Just google terms and try to lock them in your brain. Eventually it will come to you easily. It's scary at first, but that's only because you don't know it.

I'm pretty sure all this fancy jargon is just to deter nobodies like you and me from trying our hand at the stock market.

I've always had an easy time in school, so I'm not really worried about it.

I'm simply taking notes with a paper and pencil and memorizing everything.

Listen, and listen closely.
DL memetrader robinhood.
Go through setup.
I have instant, you won't. They have no reason not to give you instant but for the fact they don't want you fucking up a hundred times a day and losing all your fucking money.
Wake up early Monday morning, this means 8:30 EST regardless of location.
Look at Allpennystocks.com and other penny stock listing sites.
Pay little attention to what the pennystocks are doing, if they're under a dollar this usually doesn't mean shit, candlestick graphs will look more like garbage (though stocks like tgd and other shilled memes will have important information in theirs, like how it's crashed and will never rebound ever).
Pick a random 10 stocks and search for them on RH, make sure they're there.
Wait until 9:30est and watch all 10 stocks on graph CLOSELY.. Wait for morning dip.
Buy at end of dip (usually can see when rebound is starting) and sell on end of rebound. I usually set a goal of 3% floor, 5% ceiling on the highly volatile stocks, since they can just as easily dip again. If I miss out on a 10% raise, all I did was profit a good 5+%. Good enough for me, though if you're not trading with >10k this might not be as awesome for you, especially without a margin account.
Rinse and repeat, for any stocks I suggest a 3% floor and 5% ceiling, unless it is clear it's going straight to the moon. Always remember, if it's starting to dip again and you lost out on 2%, but have already gained 15%, sell. Never hold onto stock, stock isn't your girlfriend. There are obvious reasons you set a floor, again, never hold onto stock, despite what memes here tell you. There's a reason I'm 180% up from April while most meme masters here can't follow basic steps out of greed or autism.
Enjoy.

I've saved your advice on a txt document
I'll probably put it into practice once I've learned more on investopedia

Go to Las Vegas. All on black.
Priceline. Com

XMR you dope.

Listen, when we told you to buy bitcoin at like $20 you didn't listen.

when we told you to buy Eth at like $2. You didn't listen.

For the love of god, listen with XMR.

Didn't they already miss the monero bus?

>Never hold onto stock, stock isn't your girlfriend

Best advice I ever got on here, never forget it. I mean, if you build up enough money and have five shares of $GOOG, I'd hold that. Otherwise ... no

Also
>tfw no gf

what about the other 10s of shit coins 'we' shilled?
Should he have listened then?
Broken clock is right twice a day blah blah blah

down payment on a loan for a positive cash
flowing property

You underrated sunofabetch.

By making you understand communism is cancer