/drg/ - Danganronpa General - N-N-Nurse Edition

Last thread:Last thread hit the image limit.
Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>News
DR3 anime to be split into two parts, "Future" and "Despair"
famitsu.com/news/201603/26102228.html

Famitsu scans for upcoming DR3 anime:
i.imgur.com/tJ0SWA6.jpg
i.imgur.com/aW1rhbs.jpg

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410
Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer:youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE

Dangan Ronpa 3 will be a new anime scheduled for release in 2016.
Trailer:youtube.com/watch?v=R9AQjGxQGdw

DR3 Subbed PV
youtube.com/watch?v=z3imyvTO3JA

Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

DR3 Profiles
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/143495291903/mirai-hen-character-profiles
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/143594993403/zetsubou-hen-introduction-and-character-profiles

Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-manga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/.101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts
pastebin.com/fX2iAQpP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GrvVVreWE6w
nbcuni.co.jp/anime/danganronpa3/special/index00380000.html
pastebin.com/Hgijq4XY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1st for navel warfare

thank you!!

Navel warfare ftw.

Damn computer that does not work.

I will make it to first one day.

Oh uh, it was nothing.

PIG BARF

>Internet finally back on
>No batteries for my mouse
Keyboard mouse is suffering

At least you have a machine that works, unlike me

I know the feeling.
I know the feeling x2.
Fortunately. I ended up getting a killer laptop and PC.

In ten years I've spent in the sticks, I haven't seen a pig barfing once.

The sticks?

The sticks

Ooh, the countryside. Thanks again urban dictionary, or should I say... RURAL dictionary.

>Rural dictionnary
Haram

I knew I should have expected to see that face again...

You can expect many things. What did you expect ?

Nothing important.
Pls no senpai

Guess what kind of Ultimate Talent this guy has.

Ultimate psoriasis

Ultimate Bomb Disposal Expert?

Holy shit, it's time to read some killer physical doujins and see if they satisfy me.
Ultimate Burglar.

Then watch THIS
Ultimate autist ?
Also black is a shit color to wear casually

Oh shit
Also, I wear black casually...

Anyways, going back to getting busy with doujins for a few minutes. Call it "review time" if you will.

a

believe a can fly

Hmm, alright answers.

How about this guy?

You shouldn't ! Wear navy blue or grey. They're much nicer color ,and black doesn't go with everything since contrast is usually too strong.
Ultimate survivalist ?

Ultimate Survivor.
tmw just saw someone like that in the doujin

wish i had time to shitpost

Ultimate Salvager.

Well, yellow and black are my favorite colors, but I don't always wear black.
I often like to mix up and shit like that.

Replying to a shitpost about shitposts is shitposting

I'm very busy

This is the end..

Beautiful friend...

This is the end...

My only friend, the end..

How busy, exactly? Would you mind describing in Iambic Pentameter?

Two weeks until anime
We can do it
Expect for the part where it's vg and not a

Well shit, these doujins were lackluster, looks like I know what to do with these.

Are you any good at writing, Kuzu? In moon if not in English?

I wrote a poem for my general in iambic pentameter once

I'm not bad at writing, more so better in Japanese than English, but I am probably the best English writer and speaker in the neighbourhood I live in, so I like to brag.

I didn't mean in a language skill type of fashion, I meant it in the creative writing kind of style. How good are you at making stories?

Oh, creative, my bad, I got confused. I have a creative mind so I can say I'm pretty good at making stories, I've made a few random stories in the past, even a fanfic believe it or not.
What I said here also included.

Neat! Is it in English? pls share if it is

I was just wondering because you're doing so many parts of your mods by yourself

worst girl

Oh, well, thanks.
They're in Japanese, but I can translate them soon if you want.
The only english one is my fanfic.

I was mostly referring to the fanfic, so please do share it!

Just finished my daily workout

Huff huff, drg. Huff huff

Alright, let me go digging for it, any preferred method to post it?
Warning, it's a lovey dovey Kuzuryuu x Reader fanfic
Training those calves?
Or were you doing some other kind of workout?

>it's a lovey dovey Kuzuryuu x Reader fanfic
Oh my.
And if it's not too long, a pastebin is fine.

It's nothing NSFW, just lighter stuff, it was meant to be in parts, but I never got around to making more.
Might have some mistakes, so feel free to point them out.

Training my calves, the body and the willpower.

I also do stretching exercises too, gotta have flexible legs.

Damn, I think it might be in an old account somewhere, please bare with me while I look for it.
Nice one, good that you're trying to stay fit.
I need to head to the gym and onsen tomorrow actually, I feel like eating karinto everyday might do dangers.

ONE TWO THREE FOUR

MIKAN IS A GODDAMN WHORE

FIVE SIX SEVEN EIGHT

YOU'RE JEALOUS SHE WON'T FUCK YOU MATE

Made my fucking day.

You should anyway. It's good to have regular physical activity

I don't get Mikan's deal.

Was everyone saying "It's okay" not enough for a fucking "forgive" for Mikan?

that image makes me so goddamn happy

especially the part with hajime and kuzu arguing, fucking bromanship right there.

>Saionji stuffing the snowballs with rocks

That's great. Everyone is having careless fun and she just wants to hurt a motherfucker.

You're implying that a weakling like Saionji could ever throw a snowball with enough force to even reach anyone? Hahahahaha! That's naive! Let's not forget that she's also stupid enough to throw those snowballs herself, and not swap them with Owari or Pekoyama, like I would do.

However, for the intention, she needs to be bullied, and badly! And that's why I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

Oh yeah, that pic is great.
Also, I found the fic I mentioned, gonna paste soon.

And here's the last picture of that group.

These are so fucking cute.

Komaeda is such a fucking asshole, I love it.. His words are a lot more intimidating than the yakuza, tbqh.

That useless idiot earned the award, "The Spaghetti Moment" of the Cup, for that self-goal she got on /drg/. And Golden Glove, but it's shared with another, so it's worthless. Only good for selling on black market.

Atleast she got that she deserved afterward, a punishment that'll make her regret to ever dissapointing me again!

Kuzuryuu-chan is all talk anyway. It never changed! Even Komaeda is """"scarrier"""" than him.

Well of course, the yakuza is a symbol of honor and humanity, not deranged and psychopathic threats.
Oh please, you don't understand at all.

Drop down and lick my shoes.

Yakuza is a criminal, making it trash by default, Kuzu-chan.

"Honor" and "Humanity" lose all meaning for Yakuzas in the prison's bathroom, trust me.

Huhuhuhu! Eat on floor, like a waste you are, Komaeda! No one allowed you to talk!

That's no way to speak to your captain.

This talk of yakuza and humanity reminds me of this.

youtube.com/watch?v=GrvVVreWE6w

>implying he wouldn't abuse his powers of luck to completely crash the ship
you don't want a jinx on yer ship cappan

You're just like all the other normal people out there. Assuming the yakuza is all but a criminal group when in reality, they're a group who partake in business and help those in need.
Donations, shelter, you name it.

So don't tell me that the yakuza is trash, the way it'll become trash is if there's people who are shit and corrupt and tarnish the name, just like people with an attitude like yours.

nbcuni.co.jp/anime/danganronpa3/special/index00380000.html

Official timeline for Danganronpa series was posted. Need translation.

It's already the case, Kuzu-chan. The "business", like drugs and weapons, you can throw to the garbage, there it belongs.

"Donations"? Ha! That's nothing but shell companies and dirty money of corruption! As stupid as always, Kuzu-chan!

You're the only tarnishing the name of """""Yakuzas""""", by your manlet stature and fragile mind. Hahahaha! Continue to defend those criminals and stay a complice for murder and poverty, like a trash you are!

That's pretty funny, gotta check this manga one day

>December 25, 2017, time when Mikan got fucked by ANOTHER classmate once again.

What did they mean by this?

On it. And holy shit, Despair arc will include UD shenanigans.
Naive as always, I won't bother educating you anymore.

You can keep your education, Kuzu-chan. You're unable to teach your own empty crane anyway.

>Button to go to the top of the page changes everytime.
I giggled a little bit

>tfw bully-kun bullies his way to the top of the yakuza chain and beyond

Komaeda has a natural talent for bullying, if only he had any confidence to realise his actions!

Hello, B-kun, how are things in france? we got to learn a few things with Fuyuhiko about Japan, but about Brexit? is France going towards a similar route?

My dad says most countries look up to England due to shlick on WW2, is France pulling a Frexit soon?

are you an officer yet? I am kinda curious about it, its like a pregnancy test, but it dosent matter jack to me, yet i care

Draw Me Like One of Your French Girls

Hmm.

In France, people are all surprised by Brexit. And I was the same as the rest of french people. Media was pretty biased on this, after all. However, I don't really care about the weakening of Euro. I'm instead eager to know how all of this will end. It's a natural curiosity.

And no, I don't see Frexit happening. Hollande has no charisma at all and do whatever Merkel order him to do. No, it's the next president, who would be either: Sarkozy, Juppe or Marine Le Pen, who will ecide about the fate of France. But honestly, Frexit wouldn't happen unless of complete disband of EU.

I'm still waiting for results, a month from here, CxT.

I TRANSLATED THE TIME LINE, PASTEBIN BELOW
pastebin.com/Hgijq4XY

Oh prequel anime is going to be prequel to the first game? I always thought it was about event between the two.

Not him but French. France won't Fruck off the EU with the current leaders and opposition that are pro EU.
The third party ,the FN (Far right anti EU nationalism)that got pretty good results last regional elections but ultimately got cucked out of any real impact( because the 2 main party system teamed up to stop it) lost a quite a lot of steam.
We have general elections next year so we shall see if France vote for the anti EU party. Until then the french are way less hostiles to the EU than the Brits so a popular referendum like Brexit wouldn't work

Nope, it will cover a lot of shit, some Zero stuff even, but holy shit.
It's basically a lot of what happens in Hope's Peak
Though, I'm interested in what they mean by the fact that some of the 77th class just disappears, I'm assuming they're the DR2 kids, but disappear how, like just up and leave with Junko or something?

So, merkel is an old hag Sonia, and Hollande is a busted Souda?

From what you guys say, the EU sounds more like Merkel's interest group rather than a decent group, like the Yakuza.

EU is originally a group, created for an easier trade between Europe countries. It still is, however now the members of EU also have some obligations for the membership, like the war effort or migrant crisis.

This eventually led to Brexit.

I just want a glimpse of school life before the tragedy

Would it be a good idea to add the timeline to the OP from now on?

Also EU's nature changed since it's inception. Financial capitalism took over with the central bank (the EU's equivalent to the Federal reserve) and started stripping more and more national sovereignty .
There are also some abberation like the EU commission (legislative body),that is unelected democratically yet still holds more power than a country's head of state.

Of course it will show that, it won't just skip to when everything is going to shit that quickly.

About this crisis?

Why not make millitary intervention on the countries from were they came from?

I never got this, accept migrants does mean you are solving the thing that them to migrate, if a disater stuck and people left the area, you are doing a nice thing by helping those people, but you still are not solving the original problem, this just creates a chain were more and more migrants come, all because of a unsolved problem

Definitively.

So, are you an american? I would like to ask an america related topic.

I can tell you almost anyone visiting this general doesn't know enough about the EU to make useful statements about it, and if they did they'd have to spend so much time explaining that you'd lose interest before they were halfway through.

Just enjoy the Brexit meme.

Thanks senpai u da best
>Are you an american ?
Nah. But ask anyway maybe I've got the answer thanks to browsing /pol/

Sadly this. It's a very very large subject ,spawning since even before WWII.
Let's just rejoice in EU hate because they're cunts

Hmm, i see, i mostly like to ask people on the internet because most people (like us) dont have any political filiation.

So, why dosen't the US annex Mexico? Seems like a good choice to me.