/owg/ - Overwatch General

>Official Stuff
us.battle.net/overwatch/en/community/

>Official Comics
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>/owg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-1uOqymySz22QFhC6S19HPb8WKJBDNd3ILj679bW2Sk

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>/owg/ Survery
docs.google.com/forms/d/1n4-Xcs6_u2-uPPNrSUYiyKhE1_xFxrt1NsgbsrSOw6w/viewform

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/0HaMLiu7 (embed) (embed)

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Overwatch DPS Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4jOtaosiZoM2VA9IjRRPaiMbTTZtPrD1d8mK23DPa0

MADMAN Edition
Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F7FS8o0PnJA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

JUSTICE WILL BE DONE

> those Tracer screams of pain when you hit her

Posting it in every thread until we get femhog skins

Reposting tip for higher WR.

Calculate average level of your and enemy team.

if yours is lower, leave immediately before game starts.

If any ally picks Hanzo, pick Hanzo as well stating you'll pick off Hanzo if they pick someone useful.

I want to ______ pharah

>finally unbox another legendary
>Odile for Widowmaker
>shitty skin
>for a hero I think I have less than 10 minutes on and have no intention of ever putting more than 20 on
>before that I got the shittier bird legendary for reaper
>before that I got Okami
The only good legendary I unboxed was fucking Ra

>queue with level 60-90 friends all the time, do pretty well for myself at level 30
>solo q always with 60-90 players, get shit on when I try anyone other than my best

welp.

>Genji's NUAGHHHHHH when at low hp
It sounds so anime

>yfw MAXIMUM CHARGE

FIRE IN THE HOLE

Junkrat's not a loli, she just has DFC.

I want to ship Pharah!

>When my teammates shoot the Zarya shields

Verb?

>FIRE IN THE HOLE
She should see a doctor. She may have an STI

Rule 63 of everyone would be sweet

Good thing you got Ra at least. That one's dope. I'm the Hanzo guy you just linked to and honestly... I wouldn't mind having a Hanzo legendary but now I got 4.

These are my only legendaries.

On a hero I suck at playing, don't like playing and barely got an hour on. It's like Blizzard's doing it on purpose.

Where was the good set of gender bends from a few days ago.

It was some dudes and some girls.

Kiss

WITH EVERY DEATH COMES...

Posting the fresh new ship.

Hahahaha hoo-lee shit are you new to the internet or something?

Learn

I ended up with 3 of them for some odd reason.

I play Hanzo occasionally to troll teams that won't play a support OR healer to my support or healer.

Hodor

>people that only say gg when they win
why even bother?

Marry

But Rein and Zarya have a secret affair going

Are (you)?

Daily reminder that Hanzo's hitboxes will never be fixed, as it would nerf him to the point where he would never be picked over widow.

NERF ZARYA
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NERF HER

>Does compressing gasoline sound like a good idea to you?
Sounds like a good idea to 2 destructive aussies, one of which who is all about explosions.

>it's a "press Q and kill two/three people" play of the game

when will they disable ultimates for POTG?

SOME FAG THAT THINKS HE CAN PLAY HANZO

>playing with randoms
>i win almost every match
>palying with "friends"
>we lost every fucking match
Why?

>tfw you kill Zarya and her buddy while trapped in her Graviton Surge

Should I solo queue to get good at Left clicking with McCree?

I want to RAIN JUSTICE FROM ABOVE as Pharah.

Don't shoot the shields, bro.
We told you about the shields.

He can use the bow in melee right? Thats what he used in the cinematic.

Counter pick her for the love of God counter pick!

I get that you're being all Veeky Forums about it but that's Donatello. Plz fix.

Found the guy who keeps shooting her shields.

I usually only say gg if someone on the opposite team says it, or if it was actually a good game.

agreed

>team getting thumped on KOTH
>switch from lucio to zenyatta
>sit back a bit and discord
>team absolutely crushes from then on

discord is ridiculous if you just try to ignore it. also I feel like all extra damage discord does should be attributed to zen. he doesn't really need any buffs or he'd be too strong.

I actually like playing Geometry man. Mostly for defense, when my team comp is not retarded and I'm allowed to have some fun would pick him over Widow. I know she's better, but there's something magical about landing those trees.
Also sometimes in attack for the lulz, when the defending team is going full turtle with retarded shit like torb+bastion comps.

I want to The odds will likely swing dramatically throughout the summer, but NBA Rookie of the Year bets are flowing in, and the Sixers are fortunate to have the leader of the pack on their roster. Ben Simmons currently stands alone as the favorite for the award, listed at +325 according to Bovada.

It should come as no surprise that the draft's top prospect would open as the favorite to win the award, and the Sixers present a tremendous opportunity for players to spread their wings and fly. Simmons will get reps and touches galore this season, and if he puts up the type of video-game numbers he amassed at LSU, he's a shoo-in for top rookie honors. Pharah.

I usually just say it if it was actually a good game, not as a gesture. I don't feel like rubbing it in if it was a stomp and go gg as the winner, unless the losing team starts saying it first. I guess that makes me a faggot

That's a provocation. They're basically saying: "kek I'm in the good side of the forced 50, suckers. Check the time: 8 minutes left." Too bad you got steam rolled completely."

More seriously, real "good games", with a ton of fights and pressure, are fuckin rare.

>Genji mains

What are you implying

gg ez scrub
didn't know I was playing against bots
you should l2p :)

>finally get a legendary
>fucking Commando 76
>I'm using Morrison
>another legendary
>Thunderbird oh god why
>another legendary
>coins
>another legendary
>Raindancer

Genderbend skins WHEN

That just means you're clueless to Roadhog's character then

I know that feel. It's crushing.

>playing d.va on king's row defense
>enemy team has a reaper
>he tries to get past our defenses, gets down to half health, and wraiths away in failure
>chase him down with boosters
>he panics and keeps running away
>headbutt him into a corner
>he just stares at me in terror while I melee+shotgun him to death

it's so fun watching those shitters who think d.va is just a free kill shit themselves when they realize she can fight back

Shits nuts yo.
youtube.com/watch?v=F7FS8o0PnJA

FORCED 50 ISNT REAL I PROMISE

New Overcomic when?
New Overshort when?

Who do you want to see next?

Roadhog's character is "Well Australia is fucked time to go mad max."

Then Junkrat hired him as a bodyguard/companion

Impregnate

>Get absolutely stomped on Anubis
>Say "Easiest game of my life"
>Enemy team explode

What's the source material for pic

I feel like I've seen it before

Dude, the shield is OP, all it takes is a good Zarya, a healer, and a mediocre offensive character and they've already won the game.

The fact you literally cannot damage the tank without getting yourself killed is fucking dumb. Combine a Zarya with a mercy and an offensive character especially on offense you have an unstoppable force and the only player that needs to be good is the Zarya. It's fucking bullshit
>implying much counters her well
I don't shoot her fucking shields but it doesnt stop the 5 other idiots on the team, or even 1 of the 5 other idiots from shooting it, she gets powerful, half the time you're fighting her shes invincible basically, and the other half her healslut is. It's fucking bullshit.

>implying it's exclusive to Hanzo
nice meme
the arrow hitboxes aren't any bigger than other projectiles
It's the character hitboxes that are gratuitous

But it's not really a good game unless you win, now is it?

Sombra

>saying gg at all
why?
if it's a good game it's a good game. you don't need to tell everyone that it is when they should know it already.

>idiots on the forums think that people want genderbend skins because feminist
>not people just wanting more waifus
Fucking idiots.

the difference being hanzos arrows travel 5 times faster than other projectiles

Mi o sutete mo, myōri wa sutezu

this fucking social ineptitude

>That quality

looks like you need to git gud

Tracer is ___!

I bet you're one of those idiots who never shoot her shield no matter what.

Cute.

a slut

worst

high

pin-up for ants

quirky tier trash

A cute, CUTE BOY!

How do I get better as Zenyatta?

Reaper, play him with the team instead of just roaming and hoping to get q of the game, he's a tank busters for a reason.

Zenyatta can force a reaction shield out of her with discord since it returns it to him, she has now wasted her best survival tool othrr than hiding, reapply orb after two seconds and shred like any other tank.

Roadhog using m2 to get a reaction shield then hooking and blasting her to death can kill her, or pull her into his team and focus her down.

Bastion setting up in ambush spots can literally spray her and her shield down before she can do much with the charge she gets. Main thing to do is open up once she is far enough from cover, then move to new positions.

Mei can also block her off from her team and force a reaction shield by freezing her, most Zaryas will use it to get out of the freeze effect. Then team can focus her down.

Pharah is not an ideal match up but a good one can separate her from her team with concussion blast, and direct hits will shred her once she's burned shield.

Zarya's number one counter is team work, the thing this game is based around, it's why so many people have trouble with her. They think they should be able to 1v1 her as her counter, problem is if she is away from her team then it's a shit Zarya and not a problem to begin with.

Looking at those rankings, so do you!

>internethulk
>no fps background
>overwatch is his first fps
>still somehow managed to become pro

backstory != character

a childish annoying maniac with a choking to death fantasy.And a fucking good ass

Press H, pick Lucio, and actually help your team win.

Coordinate.
Attack from afar. If you must attack up-close, aim well and hop around them.
Use the Discord Orb.
Use the fucking Discord Orb.
Are you using it?

Crazy and violent?