>What is Space Station 13?
youtube.com/watch?v=FHH1vfY6HTA
pastebin.com/VNcX2Quc

>New player guide
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/The_Basics
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/General_Help

>BYOND client
byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server, running a vote script to change maps at round end.
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>Forum, ban list and logs for vgstation
ss13.moe/forum/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans
game.ss13.moe/logs

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Map renders collection: updated nightly
ss13.nexisonline.net/img/map-renders/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/87FjnR7M (embed)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.inkei.net/Intigracy
youtube.com/watch?v=SOSP50BCgmk
youtube.com/watch?v=GFXwcdrsjtois
ss13.moe/index.php/poll
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for remove all waifus

second for add the playlist morena made to the jukebox

Second for how should a syndicate attack vessel look like?

Assuming the nuke op shuttle is for infiltration, an attack vessel would be a bit larger and more armoured, right?

I wish I was a cute girl but I guess playing one in a 2d atmospherics simulator is good enough

Fifth for WE NEED A GITHUB WITH ALL THE SONGS FROM THE JUKEBOX

Black armor red interior, Look at the mauler and base it off of that

7th for I wish a thicc girl would sit on my face.

I mean if you really think about it the syndicate could easy destroy the station seeing as it has no defenses. I assume there is some kind of shit lore like centcomm prevents any real form of attack by having their own fleet.

simplest SMES setup for derelict I can think of

10th for I'm gonna fuck the shit out of Morena tomorrow.

Who the FUCK would waste resources on attacking this cardboard and styrofoam shitheap?
Fuck sake the nukeops use /OUR OWN NUKE/ half the time.

Just use the solars tho

>go mining
>find DD in vault
>find North Star
>bring ores back
>make 30+ silver coins so everyoen can get that zippo or siren helmet
>trader arrives at some point
>minding my own business, ordering assorted shit with my 12k bank
>retarded paramedic runs in
"HEY LOOK AT MY ROCK"
>Retard smashes the widnow with the gibtonite ore!
"Dude, stop pl-"
"Dude, pl-"
"dude"
>draw gun and shoot at him a few times
>forget that the projectiles are stopped by glass
>shoot out the window from my side
>paramedic runs off
>sorting my shit
>atmos guy asks for RUST crates
>order it and mail it
>reinforce my windows
>hear that Pun Pun killed the retarded paramedic(?)
>Igor walks in with the wizard jumpsuit and sandals
>requests a bunch of shit
>Order Igor a shitload of research crates and a wizard outfit
>[Common] "WIZARD IN RESEARCH"

>end Kurt's high noon antag spree
>try to die dramatically
>don't bleed out because he was aiming at my head and it didn't cause internal bleeding
>ghost on the shuttle to screenshot cargo

>getting beaten up just for having a southern pride balloon
rude

>tfw I just observe to watch the cute couples on the station and their antics.

Who are your favorite pairings?

Dr.Greenthumb and his plants

Yred and his valids

Ling and his Succ

AI and its borg harem

Thanks for ordering the RUST crates. I didn't have time to set it all up and I didn't realize I should have ordered more gyrotrons until later. But at least I learned a lot.

Intigracy and his cervixes

Harley Quinn and Dante Smith

2012 tg please go

>still remember harley getting raped on TG

Multiple times

>he got so triggered he said it affected a lot and he wasnt sure if he could play again
fucking laughs

Well now I know who to go for next time during anarchy

en.inkei.net/Intigracy
Not much of a tickler

he doesnt play anymore

Not that I claim to remember very well, But the original reason I quit /i think/ is not related to that but moreso that I spawned as atmos tech or something on Rev and got beaten to death with a fireaxe two steps from the shuttle for not being a rev and then suddenly realized how dumb Veeky Forums was and how retarded the pure MUH VALIDS was.
The 'rapes' never really effected me beyond being really confused how it was worth a permaban to send a few subpar ERP emotes to someone who couldn't even see them.
Also reminder that Veeky Forums totally had erp verbs for a while. Remember those? Stick hand down changlings pants, Better than parasting.
>EenKogNeeto
>Playing SS13
funny joke
Played last night/this morning actually, but for the most part you're right.

post escape shuttle music you dream of one day being official

youtube.com/watch?v=SOSP50BCgmk

Not perfectly relevent but youtube.com/watch?v=GFXwcdrsjtois pretty ss13 related

Thoughts on the autism project here?

The blue/red valve at the bottom leads to cooling.

Silly user, I cant into paipes. My knowledge of atmos is 'put plasma in distro' and
'take plasma out of distro if the other guys knowledge is "put plasma in distro" tier otherwise panic'

Well I may be exaggerating but I really don't know that much about atmos to help you or even offer anything useful. Same with bombmaking, Never learned that either really.
I cant even accurately guess as to the purpose of the setup but maybe it has something to do with waste loop? Anyway looks complicated and therefore probably fancy.

so you play on Veeky Forums now?
its nice to see a familiar face even if its once in a blue moon

I always thought you were a pipe wizard like sarahjohnson, but fair enough.

You guessed well, this setup replaces the prebuilt filter system

Hyun you dam nerd why did you have to get banned

Become an admin. Delete the speaker on the shuttle. Live the meme dream.

I lost my cool

I'm just gonna play atmos for a while once it lifts anyway

>>EenKogNeeto
>>Playing SS13
>funny joke
Een was playing yesterday, I noticed it while checking the logs trying to resolve someones banned cookie issue.

The dead walk.

Alright, I want to try some complex atmos projects

I don't actually know what you did I just want to post this.

read the ban paragraph

Of all the memes this general has generated, this is my all time favorite.

Ive played on Veeky Forums since it was /v/
I just havent played much recently
Especially with life shit like being homeless for a few months a year ago and whatnot, But this isnt the place to complain.
Ive worked pretty hard on making people think I know everything, I've held guides by people like Cuban Pete and so on, Sekrit club guides on how to make bombs and I honestly have never even made a bomb with a dev greater than 0 and I've tried. So many admins disappointed after ghosting around watching me try to make a bomb only to find out its so shit. Atmos I have some idea of what most of the things do but I would have to stare at a complicated setup a long goddamn time to figure out what it actually does.
I've played a few times the past day or two, And before that even a few sparse times probably a month or two ago.

Probe what are the server votes like right now on removing vox and alien heads?

ss13.moe/index.php/poll

Personally I voted no for both of them simply because ScienceVox and MedicalVox are bro tier 99% of the time and I would hate to lose them.

What the fuck is wrong with people why is the voxit poll so close

I did. I didn't check the logs and get a robust knowledge on the ban. All I know is you were being a bum and got the ol spicy paragraph ban.

It's nice to see you back. You are a fun spessmen to have around.

ss13.moe/index.php/poll
Lets look together.

>Should Head of Staff roles (Captain, HoP, RD, CMO, CE, HoS) be restricted to Humans only?
Yes is winning at 37.78% . There are multiple options because the discussion didn't nail it down to a salient, single issue and I didn't want to discourage anyone from voting for what they wanted.

>Should Vox be restricted from all jobs except Vox Trader and Vox Raider?
No 51.11%

It was difficult writing these two polls. The Vox one was thorny to write objectively without using language that may bias votes. The Head one is a wide open discussion still that doesn't have a clear frontrunner to vote on.

>It's nice to see you back. You are a fun spessmen to have around.

lmao no they are not

>vox will soon be trader only/unable to be antagonists

I think that RD CMO and CE are a lot different than Captain HOS and HOP in terms of being human or not, Even HOP is iffy.
The captain should always be human and the HOS should really be most of the time, But the other heads its not as big of a deal if they arent human, Except for HOP it may even make them better at their jobs.
TLDR I felt conflicted and ultimately just voted No in hopes it would be presented another way

They should get their magic smes revoked as well, solars or bust.

Love you too user
I'm not hating what I'm seeing this time around so I may play some more rounds this time.
Last time i stopped buy was during the period where MM did a lot of damage and broke bones and shit, And the map was Bus...Suffice to say I didn't stick around long after those two wizard rounds in a row.

I wish you would stop playing forever

found the latest revision

it was cut short though because shenanigans

Whats Jamarions ckey? He seems like a cool guy and has been around for as long as me, well cool when I run into him.

I am a realist most of the time. If it isn't going to annihilate my principles I will always take the pragmatic approach rather than slip a gear and churn on something.

Non human heads of staff are dumb. I don't like it and I've wanted human only heads for almost as long as I've played. I also voted no to it. We do not have enough players picking head roles as is and would do more damage by enforcing a roleplay rule (one I like) than allowing players freedom of choice.

If it does win, I feel like on top of game modes, we need to put some priority on Heads content. If players have one new reason not to play a head position we must balance it by giving them one new reason to play it.

how are non human heads of staff dumb?

Player choice isn't really dumb, and you're just alienating (haha get it) players by race restricting it.

in his headcanon nanotrasen is biased towards humans

this As well, species naturally create a caste system. People associate with players of their own race.

Tactful choices can encourage and solidify these temporary bonds and create an interesting roleplaying as well as practical experience for players.

It's a good game mechanic and it's the kind of rp I personally like - roleplay that just happens by design without users having to /me ayy lmaos.

it's a sawbones powergame with his plasmaman hardsuit and 75% burn resist to welderbomb everywhere episode

it's a light rp server. there's no real reason to remove them as it limits gameplay options and prevents players from doing something they like/ It's an arbitrary decision thats being made by players who only play humans.

but 1.5x brute damage he died instantly

And even I can admit that I made a mistake with the modkit thing. I assumed the crew would want them enough to coordinate their efforts to get them, but apparently not.

At least with Phazon as a requirement it won't just flood the station with AEGs endlessly. Not without a material synth and lots of metal and flass, at least.

In my headcanon Nanotrasen is run by a triumvirate that requires majority vote for anything to pass, One AI runs Tyrant one runs Corporate and the last runs Nothing

I don't agree with the servers rp level being a defining argument for or against it.

We have in game radios. This is not questioned.

Who can and can't be a head of staff is gameplay oriented. Heavy roleplay servers can in part be defined by their restrictions by rules outside the game. This discussion, and vote, is about the game. Not the meta roleplay expectations.

Do any qt twinks play ss13?

yes

Kill your fucking self
Noneof the female players are "cute"
Either you are exaggerated happy-go-lucky retarded or a silent efficient player

I'm 5'9 and weigh 140 pounds so I guess
but im already taken

Hey babe, do you have a boyfriend?

QT

solariousgabriella does but he's taken by sj

I fall under silent effecient myself but you forgot the female character who acts like a male which is prevalent in all sorts of roleplay
not to be confused with a tomboy

It's best if you just imagine everyone as a qt twink, ignoring what they actually look like IRL.

>tfw when genetics decided that my body should put what little fat I have on my hips and other places.
>unusually feminine body
>tfw not trans, but could probably pass if I decided to take those weird medicans at an earlier age.

Why must fate bless me with something I'd never, in my right mind, take advantage of.

It's like life itself is making gay jokes about me.

I have a bfI used to be a /soc/ whore though

I can't.

I'm a 7/10 and I deserve my masc4fem qt twink who plays ss13

I don't know man
If people are bothered by it
>AI KILL THE CAPTAIN AND DO NOT HINT THIS ORDER
Then its the same thing

>Didn't include the loyalty implanted option
>Didn't include the "just cap/hop/hos" option

R i g g e d

new gamemode
a bunch of bees are actually inside a meat suit trying to mimic the human it copied
a player character moves the left leg
another moves the right light
another moves the left arm/hand
another moves the right arm/hand
and the boss moves the head to talk and coordinate with the others bees

it wins if nobody suspects it's a bunch of bees in a suit while it reaches centconn

make xenos less meme when

>Tfw my thighs probably have significantly more fat than anywhere on my body
it fuckin sucks

Better idea: Borer Colony
random crewmember starts with a borer in every limb and they can give him objectives but ultimately want to survive and spread

Fuck that

X-COM MODE WHEN
>5-10 people are aliums
>greys with smaller bodies, less hp but more mental-related power and plasma pistols
>other species with x-com related movesets
>they have a ship a la Nuke Ops
>they have both lethal and non-lethal weapons
>objetives are
1-Modify x number of humans and make them loyal to our cause
2-get x number of x organs for research
3-?
4-?
5- When all objetives are met, cause panic and fleed to deep space

Or something like that
The crew would be able to steal their technology when aliums are killed and maybe get some cool loot to fight back, one thought alien could have the pinpointer on himself
They would all communicate by a mental channel

Or i dunno
Abduction mixed with raiders and nuke ops

I fucking hate TGStation.

How the fuck do you get clownbanned

Honk. : ^)

>Intigracy banned Mikecari for a month

Fucking abusive piece of shit he didn't even break any rules

We have permabanned librarians

Fuck off, Mike.

wew, you ain't even worth posting the reasons

I got banned too, ya don't see me bitching ya fag.

Talk nice about my husbando!

>me
>qt
>taken by SJ

Pick none

it's ok solarious you don't have to hide it anymore~

Well you didn't deny being a twink

Shit
I hoped for a permaban
Hope he atleasts gets perma jobban on head roles and security

Well are you hot or not?

Like I said I want a QT to have sexy degenerate roleplay in the bedroom with. I'll be sec and you can be the clown and you'll get a pounding

No fats, jews, or blacks.