/indie/ - Indie Games general

magma worms edition

Last Thread: >What in the fuck is this
/indie/ is the general for all indie games, such as LISA, Yume Nikki, OFF, Middens, Bastion, Machinarium, Braid, Limbo, Axiom Verge, Guacamelee, The Desolate Hope, Sonic Dreams Collection, Dorito Galaxy, etc.

Mobile or consoles, flash or unity, freeware or early access. This place is a home for the indie game community and indie games that don't have a home. So be free to talk and share all your hidden gems, forgotten games and starving devs here. Remember to tell just some user and other namefags that use names when they're not needed to fuck off!

>Can I talk about games that already have a general?
We mostly discuss games that are not popular enough for their own threads (since they have no other home in Veeky Forums), however, all indie games are allowed. So talk about them if you want, but don't overdo it since you already have other generals for that.

>How can I contribute?
All we need right now is people to talk about their loved indies, so don't be afraid to post, bump and reply your fellow anons. Also we're looking for anons to make new pastebins/wikis/images and update the ones already made. Besides that, don't forget to play our !!!!GAME OF THE WEEK!!!!* and other indie games to have lots of joy and to make more discussions to our general. And please give lots of feel, love, kind and nice to everyone, except for namefags
* - not a thing right now because we're on life support, also because that user is gone now

>Recommendations
pastebin.com/ZbG0JPSn (embed)

>Booru
indiegame.booru.org

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/indiegamesgeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

karbonic.itch.io/dashbored
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Let's keep this going, since it got a few replies last time

also

>starting an /indie/ thread at this early in the american morning
do you want it to die prematurely?

n-no

are you sure?

Threadly reminder Undertale is globalist propaganda.

mfw it took a moment to realise why the other car seat was reserved at the end of Dashbored

I didn't ask to feel this way at this time of the day

bunp

/Bump/ - dead games general

Any DashBored trash requests?

I just dowloaded Lisa: Arkantos. In what i'm in?

Big tit midori

I wish we got a full OFF comic series

bump
we need more people

Something with the robutt girl

Isaac getting abused.

Yeah, sorry. It's one of my favorite indiegames, and there is still a decent amount of fanart of it being made.

Everyone else is free to upload art too, if there is a particular game you like.

HOW TO GET TRUE ENDING IN DASHBORED?

Collect all the five components, and then beat the final boss

in the video game thingy?

All over the game itself, the video game you play through shows you what all the components look like. The first of the components can be found behind the tea company building in Roke right at the start of the game. It's the symbol on the wall.

is there a guide?

2nd one: The poster at the illegal fight club behind the bar, can be obtained when you get either Midori/Jack for the train mission
3rd one: The pink and blue symbol on a water pipe at the water treatment plant
4th one: The blue symbol on the wall of the free resting place at the re-visit to the starting area of the game near the end of the game
5th one: On the wall with many eyes in the mirror world at the final boss' house

Does stuff like Nuclear Throne and Gungeon fall under the /indie/ tag?

Thought I found a glitch, but I think it was intentional

It's intentional

Yes. If you got NT or Gungeon fanart you wanna post there, go for it.

Someone should make a guide on steam or on some other walkthrough website or something

So wait, what is all that stuff all about?
I'm not sure how it relates to the plot really

It's the deepest world lore

Are there any indie games where I can be a shota?

Hey, over on 8cuck, I saw a thread saying that /pol/ was making some sort of RPGmaker game where you can play as Hitler, but I wasn't able to save the images. Does anyone know anything about it? I remember one of the images was Hitler fighting a character who had a gun for a head.

Possibly Undertale.

this

>/lite/ stealing all our IPs

reee get back here you fcks

Whatcha playing user?

Playing Undertail. When I'm sneaking around, does green mean they don't see me, and red means they do?

TALK TO ME REEEEE

Also, how do you study oddities? I found one and put it in my inventory, but clicking on it doesn't do anything.

plague knights campaign of shovel knight

he's pretty adorable

You suckers and your Plague Knight don't make me reeinstall Shovel Knight!

>reeinstall
>ree
ree

DashBored Wiki when

I went to deliver a package to some bandits, and they killed me in just one round. I guess I need to go somewhere else to level up.

You're in for the real cultist hour

>
Wew lad

So are we actively trying to kill /indie/ by giving all of the games their own seperate generals or what

Let's just keep on discussing the sexy tv head, save titties and the dick clique in here

>still no buddy x lucy yuri

*CHK**CHK**CHK*

Karbonic, you here today? I have a request relating to Dashbored for you.

I'm here, what's up?

Could you put Dashbored up for sale on some website like gamejolt? You see, I have a mac, so I just use this program called wine to run windows games and programs. I want to get dashbored sometime soon, but since it's a windows game I can't get it using the mac version of steam. However, when running the windows version of steam with wine, the store won't load no matter how long I wait. So, in order for me to play it, I have to get it some other way. If it's too much of a hassle to put it up for sale somewhere else I completely understand, but please consider it. Thanks!

>I have a mac
Stopped reading right there, stop being a filthy subhuman and buy a PC like a normal person.

It's on sale at itch.io, but the current version of it in there doesn't allow you to reach the golden ending

karbonic.itch.io/dashbored

welp. I feel stupid. Thanks though!

No, wait, I think it's the updated version

It is the updated version. Sorry about that.
The Itch.Io version should work for macs.

I'm stil trying to get it on GOG but they havent replied to me yet

>It's an ironic indie game with amateur pixel graphics

what do you guys mean by the updated version?
Did an update ruin it or something?

Did I see a Big Rigs reference in Dashbored?

>he posted a SJWtopia reaction image

There was a problem with a past update that caused certain players to not be able to get the best ending. It's been fixed in both versions, so you don't have to worry.
Yeah, I remember playing that for the first time at a friends house, I hadn't heard of it so I wasn't expecting the shit I got. "YOU'RE WINNER" stuck with me in particular, so I put it in as a little joke

>SJWtopia
wow that was horrible
at least use something like "furrytopia"

>I hadn't heard of it so I wasn't expecting the shit I got.

I'm so sorry for the ride you got

>Start going in reverse
>keep going in reverse
>keep going in reverse
>top speed in reverse

bemp

*screaming externally*

>forgetting picture externally

where's the image from op come from the one with weird ass titty monster

That's a combination of the Overloading Magma Worm from Risk of Rain and Deal-chan, a /v/ meme.

thanks senpai, how do i tag ppl like that >>

>he typed out the post number by hand
user. Click my post number and it will put it in your post at the cursor location.
And what do you mean tag? Like on the vidya booru?

o ye thanks this was what im talking about, thanks senpai didnt know any other way to word it

Oh. Linking to posts.
Yeah, no problem. Welcome to Veeky Forums. Get out now while you still can.

i been like this place, it chilling. keeps my f-a-m into senpai but it's chilling. thanks again ohana

>SJWtopia

haha what the fuck? people like you are basically like reverse SJWs because of your phobia of tumblr.

Oh yeah, that part is tough

Alex being cute.

There's a part afterward that if you telport to the moon's surface and go left instead of right you trigger an ending and will have to do that part over again. To the right is a save point and then a boss.

Thanks in advance user, I would've cried.

Why are both of the true endings so bittersweet?

Now I'm just worried for Jack

How the hell do I kill this yellow asshole? The heads he summons seem to have way too much health and do way too much damage, even when I have upgraded stuff. His attacks themselves aren't the problems, it's just by the time I kill the heads, he summons them and they heal any damage I did to him.
Also yeah, I figured out during the fight that it was stupid to have a jester on a team with 2 backrow fighters

reposting

Wait wait
It's the opposite way
If you go right you trigger the ending

If you go left its the save pojnt

>those favorites
literal autism
can agree on the least favorite tho

We got Undertale and Underrail,

Next up an indie dev will have to make Underveil

I don't really know about globalist, but it certainly is post-2007 radical neo-leftist propaganda, literally written by an Iraqi Jew, and designed to condition impressionable millennials into accepting memesexuality, memegenderism, bestiality, pedophilia, and interracial cuckoldry.

Chara still okay tho, despite JEW doing everything in his power to turn the narrative against her.

>nuclear throne
>autism
yeah okay
nice meme dude

From last thread.

Would you recommend the game?

>just let these literal monsters into your homeland by lowering the border
>the crusaders-I mean humans were mean to them that one time you're practically indebted to be a doormat for no real reason
>dude anime lmao
truly toby cux is the finest writer of the modern era

this is literal autism

Everything that has to do with Blundertale is pure autism.