/lzg/ - Lab Zero General (Skullgirls & Individible)

Original content edition

Previous thread: >INDIVISIBLE STUFF

>NEWS FEEDS
>Indivisible Stream Ajna moves update
>youtube.com/watch?v=4op0iSt4aZE [Open]
Skullgirls 2nd Encore Upgrade is out! Comes with voiced story mode, challenges, trials and survival mode!
Official Website: indivisiblegame.com/index.php?page=0
Youtube: youtube.com/channel/UCSvJctUjDhlGS3jFwlhSB-g/feed?&ab_channel=IndivisibleRPG

>LATEST NEWS
New video from Lab Zero
youtu.be/qsE4qdHSTyY [Open]

>SKULLGIRLS STUFF

BEFORE YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT INFINITE COMBOS, WATCH THIS: youtube.com/watch?v=iKsyy_RhN_4 [Open]

>FOR NEW PLAYERS:
Combos to get you started: skullgirls.com/forums/index.php?threads/general-bnb-compendium.4072/
New to Fighting Games: pastebin.com/hnvQMbXz

Skullgirls Info: wiki.shoryuken.com/Skullgirls
Steam Guides: steamcommunity.com/app/245170/guides/

>FAQ AND OTHER INFO:
FAQ: skullgirls.com/forums/index.php?threads/skullgirls-faq-updated-to-not-be-ancient.386/
Steam Chart: steamcharts.com/app/245170
/sgg/ album: mediafire.com/download/9b02vpj9vvot9x2/sgg album.zip

>FORUMS:
Official Skullgirls Forum: skullheart.com
Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/SaltCrossPuns
For Australians: steamcommunity.com/groups/SGAUTZ
Skullheart IRC: client01.chat.mibbit.com/?channel=#skullgirls&server=irc.mizuumi.net '

>GAME UPDATES: (Game is done being updated but we can keep this I guess)
Live Patch Notes: steamcommunity.com/games/245170/announcements/
Beta Patch Notes: steamcommunity.com/games/208610/announcements/

>OFFICIAL MERCH:
EightySixed: eightysixed.com/collections/skullgirls
Sanshee: sanshee.com/

>OFFICIAL STREAMS:
Lab Zero (Random), Salty! or Rebel Up (Fridays), Saturday Night Salt
skullgirls.com/forums/index.php?streams

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kkkkkkasgai/status/747762692589379586
youtube.com/watch?v=drlc2yrNuE8
youtube.com/watch?v=eMFKSgQvKVk
youtube.com/watch?v=0j0WM_RBiUI
wiki.shoryuken.com/Skullgirls/Game_Systems/IPS_Examples
indiegogo.com/projects/indivisible-rpg-from-the-creators-of-skullgirls#/updates
youtube.com/watch?v=satA_RKh3os
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for Fukua!

Look at how happy he is

>stanley

Shit op

Do we really want to use /lolg/ as a standard?

Reaching image limit always warrants creating a new thread. It's not a standard set by /lolg/.

twitter.com/kkkkkkasgai/status/747762692589379586

How come no one calls Fukua fat?

She technically isn't real homie.

ah, I want to see this finished!

None of the skullgirls are real tho

You bring up a good and valid point. In fact, you outta avoid bringing it up in the future to avoid making a few posters worlds crash above them.

No way

Shit she got curves!

SHE'S REAL TO ME

Wow I didn't notice the last thread was so close to being over.

Thanks for keeping it going!

youtube.com/watch?v=drlc2yrNuE8

Isn't she meant to be flat-chested?

i want to swim in parasoul's juices

Whoa, this guy's pretty good. I didn't know people did speedruns of this thing already.

youtube.com/watch?v=eMFKSgQvKVk

No, she's actually supposed to be a bit busty. But she hides it with her chest piece.

>wake up, load the new lzg thread
>OP is the skivvies kid with science shark
Life is good!

>skivvies kid

It's official!

there was a contest for it apparently

Delet this

I want to practice Yoga with Feng

Oh really? Were there prizes?

They should do another contest since the campaign is still going (kind of).

I'm trying to remember all the misfortunes that happened to Skullgirls, Reverge Labs/Lab Zero Games. It's really surprising that this game was so unlucky throughout its whole life. What's more surprising is that nothing stopped it from getting better and better each year. In no particular order:

- Autumn Games is sued over allegations of fraud. Skullgirls' development team is forced to disband because the funding was cut.
- Constant xbox360 patch delays.
- IPS system not always working correctly at launch, no movelist and a small roster left some negativity on the image of the game.
- Kickstarter is a success, but paypal frozes Lab Zero Games' account for a short period of time.
- Juju is dead thanks to a nigger.
- Skullgirls gets second place in donation drive for breast cancer research, doesn't get an official tournament at EVO.
- Consoles force developers to make adjustments for the DLC characters, like making Big Band a bit smaller, dropping the blood mechanic for Eliza.
- Two weeks.
- Eliza DLC got removed from 360's marketplace because of an old bug.
- Konami removes the game from PSN and 360 marketplace because Autumn Games ends its relationship with Konami.
- Skullgirls jap publisher is killed off by another company.

What am I missing?

>Consoles force developers to make adjustments for the DLC characters, like making Big Band a bit smaller, dropping the blood mechanic for Eliza.
boooo

Holy fuck, where are her nipples?

>IPS system not always working correctly at launch
what was wrong with it?

Good list! Couple more off the top of my head

- Red Cross change to get Japanese publisher support
- ArcSys pulling videos of people playing JP dub Skullgirls 2nd Encore
- Vita being way more underpowered than advertised, causing Vita version development to take months longer than expected
- Stream outage for Top8 Skullgirls at Combo Breaker 2015, the biggest SG event of the year
- Idiots raging over 20 edited frames in a game with so many frames of animation that it won the Guinness Record.
-Valve fucking up 2nd Encore Loyalty discount
- Other developers fucking up their implementation of Lab Zero's legacy stick driver

and don't forget the first Skullgirls trailer!

youtube.com/watch?v=0j0WM_RBiUI

Just watch some youtube videos from 2012, you'll see what I mean. IPS system was really lenient.
wiki.shoryuken.com/Skullgirls/Game_Systems/IPS_Examples

Completely forgot about all this stuff, thanks!

What were they thinking with those sound effects?
>Just wait for the Encore
Heh.

Hell, even the fangames aren't safe.
- The Annie fangame makes some good progress, but then it goes completely silent
- The other writers on Skulldate get the writer for Squigly's route banned shortly after completion
- Barely any word from any of the other writers' progress
- The RPG completely halts.

I still believe that stream drop at combo breaker was the curse in physical form. that happened even with Spooky the stream maestro himself at the helm!
then everything conveniently pops back on and works fine for the next event. that was some voodoo shit man.

Also, what happened to Doom mod that was supposed to be about egrets? I clearly remember some screenshots, weapon designs, even poll for a name and a logo.
Come to think of it, that FiM inspired fighting that uses Z-Engine is still in development, it's been quite a long time since I've heard any news about it.

They did an update stream a couple of days ago. So far so good.

Yeah just follow the Mane6 youtube channel. Thems Fightin' Herds is coming together really well. It's too bad it doesn't get celebrated more often as one of the more promising kickstarters. They've done pretty much everything right so far.

>TFW artists remember squiggly has tits under her chestpiece.
Feels good man.

>indiegogo.com/projects/indivisible-rpg-from-the-creators-of-skullgirls#/updates

>backer surveys coming soon
Yaaaaaaaay

NPC TIER ENDS JULY 11th!

So if you one of those folks, don't be showing up on the 12th with $2k and wondering what happened! You know the date, so get yo shit in NOW!!! They need to lock it down so they can start working on the art for these things.

I want to HUG!! Squigly.

Standing and crouching attacks were consider different for the IPS.

Hopefully it would break 2 mil if the last minute NPC donators pulled together but wishful thinking I guess.

>TF2 hats falling through

What could have been.

youtube.com/watch?v=satA_RKh3os

Nadia is such a perv

bump

Bump too

I'm the best.

Beowulf best guy!

seeing that skullgirls had this many setbacks and still became something gives me hope for lab zero's future. If indivisible goes well without any setbacks then who knows what could happen.

She just wants that pussy

what assists does big band need?

really excited for a new demo

mike stopped streaming because of the heruka form huh?

Yes and other spoilery stuff according to Peter.

rip nice hats

I think Big Band works good with a zoning assist, or another armored assist to compliment his own armored moves

Basically, whatever can help him close space, or make Brass Knuckles safe. That's my thought anyway.

I hope they show off some of Ajna's new cleaned up animations at AX. Seemed like they were doing cleanup on her stuff a while ago and it probably looks badass!

So much blood. No wonder Eliza wants to stick a straw in Nadia's butt cheek.

So much Fortune posting, so little time

Purrfect

God she's purrloined my heart

Damn that's a big lady!

What is even happening?