db.vanillagaming.org/
Kronos official DB:
vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz
Pre-BiS:
pastebin.com/6Mc2bNK8

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/kronos2wow/comments/4pjbk8/the_end_of_dice_roll/
reddit.com/r/kronos2wow/comments/4ppv1y/dice_roll_leaders_cucking_alliance_by_sending/
realmplayers.com/RaidStats/FightOverview.aspx?Raid=41299&Fight=9
realmplayers.com/RaidStats/FightOverview.aspx?Raid=41804&Fight=5
realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer.aspx?realm=KR2&player=Helvete&itemset=0
realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer.aspx?realm=KR2&player=Guzu
realmplayers.com/RaidStats/FightOverallOverview.aspx?FightName=Ragnaros&realm=KR2&ClassLimit=Wr
realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer.aspx?realm=KR2&player=Zurphora
realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer.aspx?realm=KR2&player=Seb
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>normie edition

R00000000000000000000

Thread.. Is hijack by me :D..

Reminder:

3 days ago:
>reddit.com/r/kronos2wow/comments/4pjbk8/the_end_of_dice_roll/

’s response
>reddit.com/r/kronos2wow/comments/4ppv1y/dice_roll_leaders_cucking_alliance_by_sending/
Ok, they can’t become more of a joke right?

realmplayers.com/RaidStats/FightOverview.aspx?Raid=41299&Fight=9
realmplayers.com/RaidStats/FightOverview.aspx?Raid=41804&Fight=5

Rag has a phase 2 LOL

>“We must purge the bads to stay as top guild” - corrupt officers
> “but then you guys will get purged” – guild core
>oh shit time to pull a

t.christie

What is happening here?

congrats on fixing your hue

nobody cares.

Nobody gives a fuck about your drama on a 12 year old children's game. Stop begging for attention you miserable little shit.

>you will never be this butthurt

t. cuck.!

Autism.

Are there actual black human NPC's?

I haven't noticed a single one

lol reddit

oh shit wtf, they told me that christie and arangast just left

t. ex-dice roll member

easy fix just click "use desktop gamma"

Should I be using fast or slow weapons as an enh shaman?

I'm trying to google vanilla shaman guides but it's surprisingly difficult to actually get vanilla guides.

reminds meof old vanilla wow, people actually care enough about the game to have guild drama

they gave you guild bank, stop complaining

are you fucking retarded ray took everything from the gbank before 'giving it over' it was a move to make themselves look gud

When you get extra windfury swings, would you rather that hit come from a low end damage fast weapon or a high end damage slow weapon?

azuregos is up

>tfw i fell for the Last Act meme
>tfw the guild is slowly falling apart and no one really enjoys it here

I just want Dice Roll back desu ;_;

Weapon speed doesn't matter until windfury, at which point you want your weapon to be at 3 attack speed or lower because of the 3 second internal cooldown for the spell.

Flametongue and frostbrand are both proc per minute so weapon speed doesn't matter.

what patch is the kronos 2 server on?

so i cant download the one in the pastebin?

Any man with model edit experience in here?

>programs to use
>bannable on kronos?
>etc etc

Its on 1.12 but with kronos induced limitations for progression. Any 1.12 one will be fine, Kronos have a torrent on their site too.

You can, what they mean is that the content is at 1.3 but the game is still running 1.12 just like every vanilla server (with rate exceptions)

ok thanks . there is no horde guild i take it?

Reported for hacking.

Nope, the horde guild died when the GM dropped it for a normie guild

and it begins... reeeeeeeee

Honestly you're better off playing on Feenix desu. You can roll whatever you want and you'll actually have a shot at raiding.

You'll need like a month to get to 60 on Kronos if they fix the hardware update. Couple that with the influx of normies in Nihilum, it all add's up to your chance of actually raiding is about 5% because you'll need another month to gear up, by the time the server will likely be dead.

About 80% of the population has left the server and all the big guilds are dying.

LOL REEEEEELY, AGAIN?

Hello everyone, this is Microman. I am displeased with the current state of the Guild and would like to leave. I want to create a new, better guild full of normies. Please kick me!

There was one but the leader Shamans ditched it for the (at the time) #1 Horde raiding guild and it fell apart.

How many players does kronos 1 and 2?

learn english

yeah all horde players of krog play with normies. Due to lack of horde players here, it's very rarely they sperg out over drama/e-celebs, i think they total bros unlike 90% of .

are feenix shills actually still alive
thought they were all on suicide watch

pop is just fine, actually its the perfect pop for a vanilla server tho it wouldnt hurt if it could go down a litle
more 60s means more raiding guilds/grps so i wouldnt worry too much about that
if you want a raid slot just roll warlock/dwarf priest and youll get one easily

whats up with all the guild drama lately lol

why is feenix better than kronos?

horde is the better faction but no one here plays it

Is Microman still in the guild? I ignored him the moment he mentioned he was from /pol/.

>lately

i want to play horde since i played alliance back when the game started.

Because Feenix is shit mate.

Normies ruining everything as usual, take normie roll drama back to re ddit and fucking stay there u niggers

Can someone post the pic of Yeb's application btfo by Krah please ?

I don't play there, I just quit Kronos a while ago and sold my acc when I realised it was going down the shitter.

Most parts of Feenix are worse than on Kronos and their cash-shop is a little more blatant.
However, its like x8 xp which means you'll actually hit 60.

x1 on Kronos is unbearable if you actually have a job or something similar and arent a total NEET without a gf. It crashes constantly and the raids are scripted like shit meaning there is no challenge what so ever.

Also Nihilum is a guild with a core who have played together on many servers, which means you'll be in the back of the line, so to say.

i was going to play horde regardless. I am just looking for a mmorpg to waste my vacation on.

>tfw no NEET gf to play WoW for you while you're at work

>no one here plays it
for all i know there are 10-15 active /krog/ players on horde side.

Yes he is, but since he seems to be the high rank's pet it looks like he's here to say.

geez... why didnt they just roll ally and join nihilium, so we could bring less pugs to our raids...

Gotta get that x8 experience mate, gotta get 60, gotta go fast!

ya horde is dead

theres like 6 pox members that rerolled alliance 2 weeks ago now they're 60

Would you rather waste it raiding or getting to level 53?

Yeah it might not be the best experience, but it's not worse than x1.

> rerolling
literally 0 fucks given lmao

getting level 53? what do you mean?

Was contemplating switching over but all the Veeky Forums e-celeb autists drove me away not to mention the
butt fucking retarded loot rules/distribution.

t. cubikated/haze/samuroo

also where did you go slaytrain, I'm probably gunna run s'more 5 mans

>also where did you go slaytrain
can't log in without getting dcd after couple seconds

>dps bis going to healer
>viskag going to tank
>perdition going to warrior
>dps item going as greed for pvp
I agree with loot distribution. Core raiders should talk to Indi and help him out desu.

It's better than the gear going to pugs. Indi knows what's best for the guild.

Homestuck neckbeards craving for some attention around them

Girls can't grow beards mate.

OEB isn't a dps item you fucking moron, let me guess, you think BRE is a pve weapon too?

Vintage memes

Auto was the one who did the viskag to Prot, the "DPS item going to a tank" was a 2h pvp sword, it isn't a dps item by any means, especially if they have dal'rends

I love this one

you realise BWL and ZG 1handers aren't out yet right?

check the top DPS charts before you spout vague guidelines for classes you don't play, 2 out of 4 of the top warriors use OEB

Anyone having the questie problem? Every time i enter a dungeon the screen is littered with errors that i cannot rid of.

Halp?

>2 out of 4 of the top warriors use OEB

No they don't, they use them to pvp you fucking idiot lmao

Stealing from pugs? Are you fucking retarded? Enjoy having 2 ranged dps joining ours pugs.
I'd rather let pug get loot than it going to waste. No wonder decent players are in normie guilds.

It is patch 1.12 with it's itemization, no one rolls 2h fury, nor will they ever on this server.

Those guys you see with OEB are using it for pvp most likely, not actual raiding.

Seriously, are you really trying to claim 2h fury is a "thing" in this patch? Next you're going to tell me Bonereaver's Edge is a PvE item.

tired of u nihilium shitposters ruining my thread

Fury 1h

Top Warrior DPS in the top guild on the server.

Top Warrior DPS in

tl;dr. OEB is a pvp weapon, you're shits all retarded and doesn't make any sense at all.

Get improved error frame mate.

hey ya fuckin moran Viskag+Deathbringer is infinitely better than some 2h meme fury spec

indi is a fucking idiot about most loot but he didn't mess that one up

you don't need ZG and BWL gear in this patch

I turn mine off every time I enter a dungeon
simple log off
turn it off

>Top Warrior DPS in the top guild on the server.

realmplayers.com/RaidStats/FightOverallOverview.aspx?FightName=Ragnaros&realm=KR2&ClassLimit=Wr

>Horde

You realize Nihilum is an Alliance guild WITHOUT Shamans right?

How fucking dumb are you holy shit?

>he thinks windfury is better than human racial

top kek

Those are all Horde players mate, Ally doesn't have Windfury to make 2h Fury viable.
Ally doesn't get Shamans until Cata I think.

It was a good 2h pve sword as well you shitter, and you gave it to a prot warrior over your fury dps with thrashblade

No excuses for that shitshow

>viskag and deathbbringer

That's great and all but the fury in the raid didn't exactly have that did they?

I still can't believe he gave ring of spellpower to a 57 resto druid either, how can you possibly be that retarded

Thanks mate.

3rd warrior is human

>all the "top" OEB users are Horde with Windfury
>LOL WTF WHYT DIDNT U GIVE IT TO A FURY WARR!!!

Based shitposter

Yeah and he isn't using OEB

realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer.aspx?realm=KR2&player=Zurphora

realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer.aspx?realm=KR2&player=Seb

None of the top 10 Warrior DPS on Alliance is using a 2h, that should tell you alone how terrible that spec is for our faction.

This shitposter is obviously horde because he keeps trying to push for OEB being a pve weapon when it factually isn't for our faction.

realmplayers.com/RaidStats/FightOverallOverview.aspx?FightName=Ragnaros&realm=KR2&ClassLimit=Wr&FactionLimit=Al

> 7th

good day sir (tips fedora)

Thats Helvete's PVP spec you dumb shit, you think he is raiding with his pvp trinket and stam gear?

That is his DPS PvE set, man you shitposters easy to btfo

>remedy
>top guild on server

think his point was that helvete is not nr1 warrior. not on the server, not on his faction

Pretty sure ally shamans were MoP.

How far is the progress on kronos 2? Will I still find people leveling and doing dungeons with if I start today?
What is the population like? How is the horde/alliance ratio?

helvete uses ironfoe+deathbringer for raiding not oeb

no he definitely was trying to say he was an OEB user, look at the post he replied too

i dont think the guy bothered to actually look at his gear because he has a ton of stam+pvp trinket on in that set

Thinking about having a go at this. What classes/specs are in demand?

shamans were removed in tbc

WARLOCKS