>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker. net/

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8UV9xNbjchc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OP fuckin shit up edition more like it

Old thread:

what happened to this thread, used to be one of the faster moving generals for most of it's life up until like old gods now you get a post every half hour

nah it was ded before wotog, gvg era had the dankest memes

hearthstone is dead

I starting playing an altered version of Kripps Disneyland Warrior (just threw in gromm). Pretty fun.

kripp prays every night before sleeping
>pliz go viral, pliz go viral

forbidden tentacles is a fucking joke why did they give zoo a fucking value card to go along with thier OP hero power

youtube.com/watch?v=8UV9xNbjchc

>value card

But it gets better the longer the game goes on

Not really. Its only worth comboing with knife or darkshite. If you think dropping 7 1/1s on turn 7 is good then you need to remake your deck.

no, it gets worse.

Anyone got any tips on playing yogg n' load?

I'm finding that without any card draw I'm often stuck waiting for Lock n' Load or I have Lock n Load but not enough cards to make use of it.

play a different deck

>concealed vancleef
Who thought this was fair in the slightest?

taunt

sap

So he somehow managed to have a ton of cards to buff van cleef and still have a sap in hand? Just play threats instead of controlling his board.

It's because everyone is at work dumbass

>timezones don't exist

>have to wait until the first exp of next year before TROGGS RULE stops shitting up the ladder

It's difficult to give universal advice since every opponent requires different tactics. A fast opponent requires a lot of early removal burning while slower ones afford a bit of hoarding for load, although gaining tempo with cheap dogs and an animal companion can be valuable. Against freeze you want to play like a face hunter and get as much damage in as possible. Try to adjust your deck to the meta if you find yourself stuck with dead or ineffective cards. Hold onto the cheaper cards for load and save thaurissan when you have the coin or are facing a slower opponent. Try to get value out of removal which might mean ignoring weak minions on the board for a turn. Yogg and load requires thinking one step ahead constantly and being well attuned to the decks you're facing.

>Just lost vs Yogg Warrior.
>Had Malkorok and Grom on board next turn lethal.
>Yogg casts Twisting nether

>Against a Pally
>Knife Juggler and Steward chick on the board
>He uses casts something to summon 5 fucking minions and the Stewards gives each of them divine shield

Why is this allowed

>leaving steward alive even 1 turn

>implying Americans aren't majority of posters

im sorry, did you say "everyone who posts in this thread is currently at work"
no
no you did not. you said "everyone is at work"

One of my favorite combos to play in yogg n load is hounds/infest. Sure it's a turn 5 min play but the value when it works out is amazing especially when you get a snake trap off the turn before.

>recovered board versus mage
>at 6hp because of flamewaker shenanigans
>he plays deathwing he got from unstable portal
>I top deck sylvanas while having feign death in hand
>get exact lethal

I am at work

I swear to fucking god, if these fucking clowns release one more fucking 3+ health cheap overpowered aggro minion

>still haven't opened a SINGLE call of the wild

I just want to yogg and load without having to craft the whole fucking deck christ

>Ben tries to make himself available as much as possible, through Twitter, Twitch, and reddit.
>A Public Test Realm for future Hearthstone content would require revealing all the cards at least a month before release. This is cited as being a major downside.
>Ben doesn't believe that aggro decks are self-piloting.
>Testing a set to see if it's mongoloid levels of unbalanced is a major downside
>Muh element of surprise

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Uh yeah it would be. Do you know anything about card games?

Most of the "old" players are leaving. This is how my friend-list looks like. All of them are from /hsg/ and I was not logged in for past two weeks until today. Blizzard have no idea how to fix this game. all these nerfs to card which limited design space were useless because they just printed new ones with same issues. For example thanks to N'Zoth they cant print any good death-rattle cards for next two years. Wild will never be balanced. Only thing they consistently add is more rng which is just infuriating. However the thing which I hate most is the lack of any counter-play. Also no communication from Blizzard other then from Brode is really disheartening.

Does Brode or the rest of this dev team? Pretty sure we both know the answer.

PTR's by Blizzard only confirm one thing, that they don't play their own games( talking about D3 ptr).

can i spec someone real quick in NA

HeatLegend#1923

>tfw you spec someone and he loses 2 games in a row and ragequits

>win 5 paladin quest
>make bad zoo tempo paladin
>zoo zoo zoo shaman
>lose 4
>fuck it
>make an early control pala
>first match is maly shaman
>could not apply enough pressure
>loose
so, what to play as a pala if I have no nzoth?

never mind got someone

wild. seriously, sometimes it's easier to complete quests there.

The game really isn't that bad, really. Please try another card game to put things into perspective, I'm sure you'll be dissapointed

I fucking love not letting other people play the game

>no yogg
?

Wow, didn't think devs actually lurked here ;)

Should I craft Yogg? I'd use him mainly on my tempo mage, may consider a Yogg and Load later on (I'd need the dust to craft 2 L&L first). How important is he?

Holy shit, this fucking list destroys zooshitters. Not sure how it will do against super greedy Paladins or Priests, but those barely exist on ladder.

Not that dude, but you forgot this guy.

>having countless PO/Abusive targets are bad

>pay2warrior is good
yeah we know

Almost everyclass can reliably take care of 1/1s in bulk

No shit, sherlock. With every aoe from Holy Nova down to Swipe. So every zoolock running two copies must be a shitter, right?

Can someone explain to me why this isn't "give +4/+4 to a demon?"

You know, so we can try to play around it?

Did you miss the original part of the argument? The poster said the forbidden tentacles were overpowered, even more so late game. They arent at any point, but moreso because they combo with other cards on their entry.

I won't say they are overpowered late game, but still beats drawing it than a villager or squire.

If demons could only grant power to their own kind, they would run out of business soon enough.

I really just want to get legend so I can fucking be done with this game

he said its a value card
its not, strictly speaking its under the power curve

What's a good mech mage deck for wild look like?

What new cards should I consider adding? Is loatheb still a must have? How about Antonidas?

>Chillmaw
For what purpose? You literally only have 1 dragon and it's just going to be a 6/6 taunt for 7 mana.
Let's be honest, how many times did it actually activate? Just put in a Bog Creeper.

>what is fear of activation is almost as good as activation itself
>what is the nzoth in his deck

Nobody cares about wild, Zeriyah.

Whatever the case PO definitely needs to be changed, +3/+3 or 2 mana but it can't stay the way it is now.

>tfw another Shaman player and you finally abandon God and your manhood

>mfw Call of the Wild is here to stay for 2 years

>why this isn't "give +4/+4 to a demon?"
Sacrificing its own minions of any kind and discarding were supposed to be warlock theme. See PO, Void Terror, etc. It never took off.

>tfw you think you're safe at 26 life but he's got double rockbiter double lava burst

DID YOU HAVE FUN? :D

If I ever meet ben brode I have some choice words for him

Demons are returning next adventure probably just high stated undercosted with gimmicks to get them out. While shaman can do that just for 2 overload because lol balance

Hahahahaha 5 people stopped playing and I'm supposed to be alarmed? No one gives a shit about your anecdotal evidence

Because warlock is in such a bad place that needs even more creatures for their zoos

>playing the game
>not just watching Kripp playing arena

>trogg turn one every game
>flame juggler always gets the kill
>on curve golem and faceless every game
>totemic spawns golem or flametongue depending on what he needs
>spell burst your face when you finally get a taunt/board clear
>lethal doomhammer every game

>constant wolves and FREE 5/5 taunt refills

>play vs priest
>they always have their removal ready, especially entomb
>play as priest
>all removal is in the bottom even after mulligan
JUST

>play it myself to fight cancer with cancer
>get both flamewreathed and argent
>mulligan it all
>get BOTH DOOMHAMMERS and earth shock
>enemy zoo coins double flame imps
>tfw

I know it's retarded.

And I bet we will get some shitty anti aggro cards to try and stop aggro that will never see play.

They need to actively push it if they want a more control based meta.

>play vs priest
>turn 8
>use last few cards in hand to clear his board
>have 30 life
>have board control
>concede anyway because he has 8 cards in hand and no matter what those 8 priest cards are they're better than your whole deck

>fight cancer with cancer

absolutely haram, the only way to feel good about beating fotm cancer is to meme on them and get angry friend invites.

I played shaman before standard so I didn't feel too bad about playing the class
I'd been doing well with miracle but figured I'd give it a shot, doesn't feel as bad a secret pally did though

Shaman was the first class I played because I liked totems back when it was complete dumpster.

Doesn't mean I will ever play some fotm shitter deck.

I honestly can't comprehend how people that played secret paladin managed to sleep at night.

>Scrolls is on its deathbed, life support being pulled soon

Hearthstone is only 6 months away from having a longer lifespan than that wonderful game.
Yet it will never have the depth

It was like 2 weeks before the last season ended and I had some dust left from dusting Naxx and GvG stuff so I figured I'd give it a shot since I had been playing playing oil rogue for like 5 months

Do you rant about Blessing of Might as well?
The problem is the Peddler, not PO.

It is there so that when you finally play N'Zoth you are not afraid about dying. It is the only good deathrattle taunt.

>Paladin doesn't have tokens like warlock does, imp, void. Only 1/1's from hero power
>Paladin doesn't have tap so it can't dump it's hand of small cost minions
+4 attack can ensure trades you can't with +3
>+4 health matters on certain minions like imp gang boss that generate tokens and for void terror buffs
>Downside of dying doesn't matter as it's always used to trade up or as a finisher, blessing of might is used the same way
Peddler is another problem with PO but these are the reasons why blessing sucks compare to it. Warlock has too much synergy with low cost cards thanks to it's hero power.

What are some good decks to use with Reno?

You guys seriously exclusively use aggro decks in the casual queue.
Would it kill you to have some fun for once in your lives?

> pressing tank up for 30 minutes is fun

*unsheats fiery war axe*

"Heh, greetings"

*ropes*

*hero power*

*pass*

I unwrapped my second noz after dusting the first. Is he still useless as he was loe meta?

I like RenoMage. Ice Block makes it feel so good

>quests.

>people run aggro in casual for quests
>and not because you guys are the self-loathing anti-fun fuccboi police
No.

Control is the true anti-fun. Well, freeze mage is anti-fun incarnate, but control is right after it.

>in a game about filling the board with minions, control is anti-fun
>and not just simple sensible decision making
>maybe if I ignore the minions they will go away
Holy shit, your opinions are fucking dumb too.

Reno control decks are fun but that's about it
Aggro is good to burn through games quickly

WL, mage, rogue

Holy shit all of you have shit opinions in the HearthShit general