This is a strong short signal, no?

This is a strong short signal, no?

The Bollinger Bands and the RSI suggest that XMR is extreeeemely overbought.

Show it to me on a 15m chart and zoom out a bit more and I'll give you my take.

Behold.

and this is why i shorted xmr.

Yeah. To be honest I'm only any good with this in forex. But I'd wait for it to come up again first then start looking for a good price to sale.

Yes TA suggests short, but FA shows cryptos behave irrationally sometimes and there's a lot of hype surrounding this coin.

>using technical analysis on an altcoin

shiggitygiggitydiggity

what chart software is this? i need somethin like that that will show hourly charts

alphabay (a major TOR drug market) is adopting the coin sept 1st, this will surely trigger a spike

don't miss the train folks

PricedIn.biz

That's why it just hit a new high right? Doesn't mean shit if it's overbought based on news.

Welp, I got btfo shorting this

It's gone over 0.01 now faggot. TA is bullshit

i wanted to ride the waves but i have a bad feeling about poloniex

you should take all of your monero out of poloniex asap

dark net doesnt want btc = arrested they will all drop it and goto monero

all that money in poloniex begging to be stolen

im not being a part of that

goodluck friends and lets be glad we caught btc2.0 at around below 10 dollars

my gut is strong on this btw

do your self a favor and withdraw from the exchanges

How does darknet dropping monero cause poloniex to get hacked?

darknet drops btc not monero

because bitfinex was first

poloniex is next

its been in prep awhile

This dude is tripping out. Also I really hope you closed your short position by now whew

i warned you guys

So poloniex is next because someone hacked bitfinex?

Is Exxon gonna go bankrupt just because Enron did too?

checked

>its been in prep awhile

proofs?

doesnt work like that

history always repeats itself

its pretty simple, low ass sell side, no one wants btc=arrested

if DNM only want monero so will the people its simple

Is English your first language? I think I'm misunderstanding you on a fundamental level.
Explain this to me step by step.

Who's getting arrested and why?
Why would people dropping BTC lead poloniex to get BTFO?

poloniex handles nearly 98% of monero trades

poloniex is one of the hackers targets

btc is not anonymous

I think the implication is that since Monero is (((untraceable))), Poloniex has a huge target on its head if the price of Monero skyrockets.

>bollingers bands suggest overbought

You don't even understand what the bollinger bands are telling you. They are an indication of future possible price variations, not overbought/sold.

No. I'm from India and I'm autistic.

all this is showing is that there was a lack of luqidity at .007 which people bought in and then started aggressively buying up which brought in liquidity, moving price higher, allowing the smart money to exit.

what's going to happen now is nothing. the move was made and now the waters are settling down

Hot damn, that's true.

What causes the correlation between hitting the upper/lower bounds and falling/rising in value, respectively?

bollingers bands is more for volatility
its the rate of price change rather than simply price change

you use the distance between the top band and it's average and go from the current high and you can say, price is capable of hitting this point due to current volatility.

you see the really big wick on the high? the candle BEFORE that one. take the distance between the top band and the ma, and you'll see that when you take that distance going up from the top band, you'll find yourself at the wick.

also, there's something to be said of the band making it's high after the price high. you can expect price to at least test that band level.

maybe i can find some old pics showing exactly what i mean

okay, this is from 2013 but it's still relavant

the white lines with price shows a volatile move down, while the red line up doesn't show a volatile move up.

holy shit lol. you must have got squeezed hard. gg

i just looked up xmr
HOLY SHIT OP DID YOU DONE GOOFD HOLY LOL

I see. Thanks!

try looking up volatility (financial) and the implications of future volatility
doing a lot of heavy research on your indies will show you you've been seeing them in the wrong light. (RSI, in your case)

This is a pretty classic setup in forex. That's why I recommend not to short until it comes back up.

At least if it loses you have much smaller risk. I didn't think these meme coins followed the same rules. Thanks

i dont get it

OP if you think its going down significantly until its #2 or #3 in marketcap, ive got bad news.

The price would have gone up WAY more this past week if whales trusted poloniex. They dont, and thats why you see a *slow* growth/consolidation cycle. No one wants to be stuck with $1 million in XMR on a shady af exchange with maximum $25k/day withdrawal limit.

This will be bought up for the next month as whales max out their daily withdrawals with as much Monero as possible

>all the drugs I want
>less than 1% of BTC market cap starting

could there be an easier coin to hold?

implied volatility
it's saying that in the future, price is likely to hit this point and when it's hitting that point, it's volatility is going to allow it's implied price to be much more volatile. (ie: breakout, mean reversion)

it doesn't matter what instrument you are using. indicators aren't used only for finance.

i wouldn't really short because you should be getting out with increased vol and shorting vol itself when it's high (which you can't do with your meme coins)

Check'd

This has been already priced in the current price, stupid!

How do I withdraw Monero to a wallet?

so you mean i just look at the difference between the top of the last candle and the moving average to predict what range the next price could be?

the bigger the difference the larger the volatility of the next price?

Christ my famalams... how does this shit happen....

what

>TA
Please stop posting this meme.

try reading into some heavy volatility studies and implied volatility and you might be able to get a better idea than what i can convey

it's not so much that you want to use the distance between the bands or anything like that, but that a seemingly volatile move isn't actually volatile in context.

the red line up isn't a volatile move because even though it's going up at a somewhat rapid pace, the context is that it's still where it's at. when price is at the end there, touching the bottom band and almost touching the white line, it's saying "hey, don't be surprised if price falls down another 50 pips"

when the bands were consolidating, it was saying "hey, i know we had this move some while back, but for the current context, the chances of me dropping 100 pips in quick fashion is very low"

and then in the future from where the bands made their highs/lows it's like an impression in the sand which allows the water to easily move towards that impression. as time goes on and with water not running into the impression, the impression fades away.

it's actually very hard for me to put this into words because it's actually extremely obvious to the point where it's not.

even then, at this point, you should also look into trading actual implied volatility. (options) you always want to buy low volatility and to sell high volatility. if price hits one of the bands, you can't short the vol, nor should you try to short price to get a mean reversion. (price doesn't revert to the mean like vol does)