/vn/ - Mecha Samurai Edition

Visual Novel General #1122

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT

>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:

1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Visual Novel Translation Status
warosu.org/jp/?task=search2&search_tripcode=!!UcDDlzwANFs&search_op=op

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/U7HUj0fk/

Previous threads:
pastebin.com/zeiYgLrs/

This general is for the discussion of Japanese visual novels.

Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

what VN doesn't have awful pacing.

None. Time to swallow your ADHD pills.

Saya no Uta

>H-scene immediately after confession

I-is that supposed to look retarded?

Thanks for proving to us again that you are retarded. Now fuck off.

Get a room already. Stop flirting in public.

Or since it's probably one person, quit masturbating in public.

Can people report retards like this? Why do we have to have pointless spam in nearly every thread

>tfw you will never experience tanabata

People do report them, but it never changes anything. Eventually that kind of shitposter just gets bored and stops on their own.

ef

katawa shoujo

I need some VNs with blind girls.

Ikikoi.

Were you guys lying with the Ever17 recommendation?

This was a huge waste of time. No, the last hour does not save it.

JOPs blown the fuck out by the official rules.

Still better than Muvluv and Root Double desu

Those two were real wastes of time.

As you can see by the last few months, that doesn't do shit.

We'll be together forever

The way it is worded, it almost looks like /vn/ should not be here, but /jp/

Ever17 is reverse Remember11. Everything but the ending was shit.

Whereas everything in Remember11 is shit?

I like lolis.

I hope you get arrested.

You can't touch me. I'm out of your jurisdiction, Canada.

how can i read vn around normalfags?

goddammit Hoshimeme

True love means sex on the public beach immediately after confession.

I think?

in vn or real life?

>translated visual novels are allowed on either board

So /vn/ should be here but untranslated titles should not be on /vn/.
However, the JOP shitposting is too strong.

You'll never be able to escape from us.

I mostly have since I come here very infrequently nowadays.

>overusing "Thick" in the same sentence

>first kiss
>end of game
>there's already been four H-scenes

I wish I was loli

>relying on translations

>not kissing during sex
Boner killer.

>Woman immediately orgasms on first time sex

I don't understand Japanese, nor am I willing to learn it.

>not skipping H scenes in every VN

>I'm dumb, and I want to stay dumb.

>h-scene is after the game ends

>no mindbreak-ahegao from touching below the navel

Then stop fucking complaining about bad writing in translated VNs.

Get your filthy slut shit out of here

Stop complaining about other people complaining about things.

I was simply pointing out a bad sentence to stimulate some discussion about the recent Majikoi A-1 translation but was unsurprisingly beset by shitposting.
I don't really care about the translation quality since it reads just fine in general.
All I wanted was to see Yamato cum on Benkei's face.

>Woman bleeds like a stuck pig during first time

Why do weeb sites prefer SP over MG?

>no visible stomach deformation due to large penis

>spacebar shows/hides the text box
What the fuck is this shit? They expect that I fap using my left hand?

SP=Trump
MG=Sanders

Why exactly does Moogy hate Umineko?

Anyone who follows the VN English scene does. Unlike SP I can actually respect MG. As far as you can respect a company, anyway.

pretty sure they're called shillconera in some other generals

Most people do. Starts off good then turns into magic battle shit.

You don't?
Right hand for mouse and left hand on dick.

Ask him. He has a contact email. Don't bring your e-celeb crap here. I hope everyone in the thread reports you.

no lol

Sanders is the one who's scamming college liberals out of their money and then giving it to Hillary

SP is more comparable to Clinton considering their constant lying.

Cum isn't really hot at all.

>having such a small penis you can satisfy yourself with just one hand

But my doujins told me that semen is so hot a girl can feel it inside of her.

>Benkei's diligent servicing elicited from me another ejaculation.

Raita's works taught me that it's also sentient.

She was shit, but her H scenes were pretty good and hot. Especially the first one.

>Constant lying
So it still works for Trump too.

What's wrong with you? She was best girl in this shit

Nothing makes me rock solid like some quality alliteration.

When did you grow up out of moege, /vn/? For me it was when I turned 13.

>thinking Yamato's giant-slayer can be satisfied with less than 10 shots

Sorry but my dick disagrees.
There's nothing more diamonds than a girl masturbating with cum everywhere.

>posting the most generic shit from those scenes

Well I grew up of plotge when I was 13. I'm moegefag master race now.

Not much else in the Benkei route though.
I like it.

What is the most Feminist friendly character in visual novels?

I don't think it's controversial to say that VNs in general are generally pretty fucking misogynistic and/or has very shallow written female characters that tend to just exist for sex appeal for male audiences and often reinforce traditional Japanese gender roles (often the case in Dramas). So I was thinking out of all of the VNs, there must be female characters who are strong, brave and yet don't abandon their femininity to resort to misogynistic traits (or just be genderswapped male characters).

Stale

We need new pastas. Got any ideas people?

Man, that's a bad one.

B8B8B8B8B8B8B8B8B8B8B8

Sometimes there are works of fiction where you feel that the author has honed his skills for his entire life just to bring that story to reality. I felt it with Tolstoy’s “War & Peace”, got a glimpse of it in Dostoevsky’s “Crime & Punishment” and got completely overwhelmed by it in Full Metal Daemon Muramasa. From the authentic-sounding ancient Japanese prose, to a meticulously constructed alternate history of early 20th century and carefully researched martial arts of real samurai; you simply can’t make a story so vast and this profound unless you sacrifice majority of your life researching and contemplating the subject matter. Muramasa is a masterpiece, and it sends shivers down my spine just imagining what Narahara Ittetsu, a certified master of ancient Japanese martial arts and by no means a professional writer, had to go through to bring this grand work to life.

Umi in Koirizo

Holy shit Ikikoi shocked me. I'm 15 minutes in and was not prepared at ALL. I figured with the "ikikoi is kamige" and "ikikoi is kusoge" memes that it would obviously be somewhere in between but I did not expect to get so immediately drawn in.

Majikoi was comfy. It set an atmosphere and had attention to detail that made me attached to the characters and setting.
Princess Evangile was engaging. Despite the numerous shenanigans it had a way of telling the story that made it a good, not great, read.
My first impression of Ikikoi is that it's just fucking FUN. Makes no sense and will probably jump around too much to make sense plotwise, but I can't get rid of this wide grin on my face, nor do I want to.

Please tell me that that is the kind of ride I'm in for, because I don't want it to stop. The setting is not as good as Majikoi and the storytelling is not as good as PE, but regardless of that I am thoroughly enjoying myself because of how well it pulls off making utter nonsense seem like a good time.

You mother fuckers fed me a load of cat shit! You told me that I could take the verbal version of the JLPT, and that's what I wanted to do because I've focused almost entirely on verbal Japanese, but when I went to take the test and told my test proctor, she said I couldn't only take the verbal version and acted confused, so I had to sit through all the first two parts, and I just hoped that by not filling the answer sheet out for those, then I would only be graded on the listening, but then when we got to the listening part, THE INSTRUCTIONS WERE ALL IN JAPANESE! What the fuck! Why did the listening section need to test your ability to read in Japanese, and why didn't anyone here tell me that? But I tried it anyways, and I just checked my scores, and you know what? I FAILED BECAUSE YOU MOTHER FUCKERS LIED TO ME! This has completely ruined my life. I had to pass this test for qualifications I needed for this program in order to move to Japan so I could live my life, BUT YOU GUYS RUINED MY LIFE! I HATE ALL OF YOU!

Oh, I haven't seen this one in, what, a week?

After reading a lot of nukige, I've got to say, the romance in most of these moege is really getting dull as fuck. The first 10 or so times all the icha and dere is pretty amazing, but soon the lines start repeating and the scenes start following a pattern and damn, it's like nukige does this love and romance stuff just as good as half these moege but without tens of hours of padding. I don't know if I can muster up the will to read any more moege if they're all going to be this repetitious.

And I mean, holy shit. There's all this big drama about the girl giving up her first time to MC, how wonderful and romantic here's a soft piano track... but dudes, I've fucked HUNDREDS of anime girls, this isn't "my" first time, this is just another anime girl staining my cum rag among hundreds of others, so what if she offers "me" her virginity I've conquered like 100 other virgins. Anyway, yeah.