/mkg/ - Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General

Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General #245

"Myroid Highlight: Elodie" edition

Last Thread:

>Main games of discussion are Moe Can Change!, Dream Girlfriend/Nijikano, Fairy Doll and Gijin Kareshi/Animal Boyfriend but people are encouraged to introduce new games.
>Games of occasional discussion are Potion Maker, Mandrake Girls, Soul Girls, etc.
>To our newfriends: please remove any /mkg/ tags, and lurk more to ensure proper etiquette. We might be a dress-up game general, but make sure to welcome newfriends; evn if they're mysterious, they don't have to be!

>/mkg/ Tips, Etiquette and Linkdump (includes spreadsheet of names for MCC, DG, AB, GK and FD):
pastebin.com/iPbE3f4d

>English Wiki links:
MCC: myroid.wikia.com/wiki/Myroid_Wiki
DG: dream-girlfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Girlfriend_Wikia
FD: fairy-doll.wikia.com/wiki/Fairy_Doll_Wiki
AB: animal-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Boyfriend_Wiki

>JP Wiki links:
MCC: www56.atwiki.jp/aimi-mcc/
DG: www8.atwiki.jp/nizikano-2d/
FD: www55.atwiki.jp/fairdol/
AB: www38.atwiki.jp/gijin-kareshi/

>Expression/hair viewer/background viewers:
MCC: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/MCC Combined Viewer.html
DG: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/DGCreator.html
FD: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/fd expression viewer.html
AB: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/mbajihnc2d2lhuq/gkab student expression viewer.html?dl=0

>Moe Can Change! Item Dump:
pastebin.com/pgDqtDf3

>Other Mobile Kanojos Games (Includes link to the apk downloader):
pastebin.com/xcmdi6Ck

In other news, MCC got the most votes cast in its category, as expected, but unexpectedly AB was beat by DG. I had the impression AB was the more popular of the two here.

Honestly, voting for gayshit was hard for me.

>all that normal res stuff
>pixel eyes
fucking amb give revectored faces already

My men are straight, tyvm

It's time to come out of the closet.

Umm excuse me my boy is completely straight.

What are the outfit and background from? Are they in the rip? If not, please gib their IDs.

>tfw I will never own this kind of outfit

body=616151
hair_acc=19992
bg=93302

Thanks user.

that foot though

If you rip 'em, make sure to post 'em.

Sorry user, I have no idea on how to make the outfits transparent like everything else is. I'll post the backgrounds if you want, though.

Is that from the next event/gacha? It looks unreleased. Also, sorry for being unfamiliar with names; whose myroid is this?

Beautiful stuff

Gonna have to ask offline about where it's from proper. As for the master, it's Antonio's.

Is this outfit JP only?

As of now, yeah, but it's probably coming soon.

90 sec is too long to correct my fuck ups

Most likely the next event. Details aren't released yet, and it's supposed to start in about one day.

Does he even come here?

Well, the name is in the spreadsheet, and they voted in the contest, so it seems like they do.

It's ok to be open about your sexuality user. This is a safe space.

I lust after any myroid with big fat tats

I've seen people grab event images before, like the ranking, achievement, etc. previews, during maintenance for the english events. Can't seem to figure out how without guessing the URL of the event. Could someone explain how so I can try to grab them for japanese events? If the outfits are already added, it might be possible that the event data is too, just not use anywhere yet.

Such as

Lady Ninon even if she is a walking bag of STD

I've changed my outfits 4 times within the last hour for my three girls. I can't fucking settle.

Show us

I like having my girls share a theme. I went from Home life, to Beach, to Country living, and now magic users. So far Aloe looks the best here out of the three, but the other two on the other hand.

I like the outfit on Oliver, but could not find a fitting background so I went with plain black. Trying to make the colorful outfit pop against it, but I feel I don't have anything that fits or I'm thinking too hard.

And then we have Ela who looks like shit. Because of this, I want to change to a whole other theme again. Maybe pirates this time.

what the

You look like you're having fun.

I find this kind of autism to be refreshing. Better than being dead.

>playing the game
>autism

It's like no one expects anyone to actually answer questions or play the games.

This is way more autistic than anything else lol

And let me tell you, that post looks fucking awful. I should have put some thought into making it look better.

--Freely Fashionable!--an /mkg/ fashion contest
--Winners!--

Here are the winners of our fourth ever /mkg/ fashion contest!

>MCC
In the MCC category, coming in 1st place is-- Fujiko! Looking sharp in a trim and neat suit, Fujiko looks like she's ready to work so that she won't have to dress on the cheap again. For her prize, her master Hidenori will receive 600 CAN at the next Double CAN event.
In second and third place are Irisu and Yuria, looking tastefully thrifty. For their efforts, Maou-sama and Laggen will receive 300 CAN and 150 CAN, respectively.

>AB
In the AB category, coming in 1st place is--Akuma! Decked out in sleek black winter wear, Akuma shows us we don't need to burn our money to heat things up.
Coming in second is Hermes, who need not despair at his good showing.

>DG
In the DG category, coming in 1st place is--Versace! Despite being known for luxury, Versace is stunning in a bargain-bin bikini, and she's shocked that you've found out! Nevertheless, she's won for Colors an 120 CAN Prize in MCC and 3 N items of her choosing.

>other rewards
All entrants in the MCC category will be receiving 40 CAN, and voters will receive 10 CAN if applicable.
AB, I'm leaving it up to you to work out your prizes. In addition, MCC players who voted in the AB category will receive an extra 5 CAN.
All entrants in the DG category can either receive 30 CAN in MCC or an N item of their choice, if available. DG players should message Ragtag in DG to indicate which they would prefer. In addition, MCC players who voted in the DG category will receive an extra 5 CAN.

Thanks everyone for participating in the fourth /mkg/ fashion contest, Freely Fashionable! I hope to see you participate again next time. And a final set of congratulations for all of the winners!

Holy fuck this event is full of CAN.

>messing up twice

Settling on pirates. Finally I'm at peace for the day.

Third time's the charm.

I can't believe I forgot to vote despite the warnings. To think I completely missed the opportunity to get more CAN.

I didn't even notice how much was going to be given away just for voting. Then again, I did my voting after a few drinks.

You don't need to give me CAN for voting, it's Jana.

Rigged.
There's no way anyone but Ragtag could have voted for Yuria.

I rigged your roid last night.

Yeah, I'm not sure how that one got in at all

Mofo please, Off-Shoulder KNIT is CUTE.

yep, it's so bland compared to other entries

Every time.

inb4 someone demands to see the votes

Hide the voters name and show the votes.

Why not? The contest is over anyway, it's not like anyone will feel pressured now.

I demand to see the votes.
It's obvious for this post that some nasty cunts are voting for the ded and those votes shouldn't be counted.

Should add a contest voting restriction on level like the MCC and FD contests, and also a requirement to identify in-game through statuses or something.

If it was rigged they could just make stuff up anyway

Y'all aren't seriously getting uppity over silly votes, are ya?

This.
For now publish the list of voters, everyone on the list should be given 24 hours to confirm that they indeed voted with in-game statuses.

Political votes are the worst.

Who gives a shit?

Already feeling anxious you cheating bastard?
If you did nothing wrong there's nothing to fear Ragfag

Salty losers with no fashion sense.

I'm actually fine with everyone except Yuria

that and ragtag might secretly hate me so he always makes sure I don't win

Y'all niggas are some salty ass cunts just because your girl didn't win.

How the fuck did my girl not win? Release the top 10.

Exact same here.

If you legitimately won there shouldn't be a problem with reviewing the list of people who voted.

I only voted for my girl because I didn't bother looking at the entrants :]

And I didn't want this theme to win, but look where we are now. Keep crying.

>already this fearful of having your dirty tricks exposed

Wrong person, I didn't even participate. In other news, I hope they bring this multi myroid pic capability. I don't care if we don't have the actual moekon, I want this.

Everyone asking to see the votes should identify themselves since we're trying to be so transparent.

Why though, that makes no sense.

Except that I said if it is rigged that it wouldn't matter what information you asked for

So we can laugh at the sore losers with no votes.

I don't give a fuck about who voted for whom, don't try to derail the discussion. Just give me the list of voters you cheeky cunt

Didn't notice the option to change the way they're both facing until now. Might've added it between last night and now or something. That means the total number of options are
>swap left/right (left is still always behind right)
>back to back
>facing each other
>this way? (both face left)
>that way? (both face right)
as well as individual choices for both roids' expressions. Neat.

>giving Yuria the third place
>I didn't even participate
Sure thing faglord. Show us the votes or we riot.

See

A lot of Masters vote for who they like, it's not a big surprise.

Just make a list of those who voted and give them 2 days to confirm their presence (of course in their introduction since everything else could be edited), if they don't then invalidate their vote.

I want this so much. Never bothered to check does MCC EN have contact info we can ask to have this and the birthday status? Or a petition?

I don't personally care, but "make stuff up" would be impossible if was implemented.

You sure humiliated him with that reaction.

How could you all forget that Ragtag is one of the shitposters? Laggen is one of the few people who post their girls that happens not to get shit on by shitposting

That's exactly what I want, to see them trying to make shit up to save face. Give us the damn list.

Damn, y'all get nasty when it comes down to it.

I am not totally opposed to this, so I am willing to do this if no one objects. However, I do have worries that doing so means that you could see the entire ranking all the way down and that votes could potentially be tracked back to particular voters.

I am totally against this. Voters will be pressured in future contests if they know that their votes might be released. That also worries me about even releasing sanitized votes.

Antonio is active.

That's onerous. I am not against it on principle, but I am sure it would mean that fewer people participate, and that would be bad.

I don't hate you.

I'm also not totally opposed to this on principle if no one objects. Obviously if both this and the contents of the votes themselves are released then they will have to both be sanitized, basically meaning the info from one will be removed from the other and both will be put into a randomized list separately.

It is my personal opinion to uphold voter privacy as much as possible, but I would also like to be transparent in this regard.

Go ahead and riot. I'm not the person you think I am so now I just want to see how much you cry over this.

>all this butthurt over an informal poll on pixel art

do it already, release both lists, every passing minute just makes it seem more suspicious

That's an insult to pixel art.

Also, actual event ends in 4 hours. Get all your shit together and roll for your event drinks or tickets. Event drinks will be removed from the after page for obvious reasons, so if you're aiming for those, better do it now.

>attention whores and Colors drama last thread
>Voting drama this thread
Ladies please calm down. You're all beautiful.

But keep going, this is fun.

>people taking seriously fashion contests in a fashion game
Wow much surprised
newfag

If being an oldfag means being a whiny bitch, then I'll happily stay a newfag. This wasn't even a good contest theme.

Don't tease me faggot, you don't know what I'm capable of.