Other urls found in this thread:

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/49598
youtube.com/watch?v=5HpXFcKGZ-k
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/49610
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for fucking firekeeper in the ass

i want a souls bf

i want the fair lady to suck me

As soon as all the lights went. out. She didn't know what she was getting herself into.

That's seath your dumbo

Ds1 is forever king

threadly reminder

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/49598

Please help me min max this build. Want to basically hide behind a shield while phantoms kill things for me.

It's not really intended for PvP. Want to make something that even an old man could get carried through PvE

Quick! No time to explain! Post your go to PvP weapon!

lol the silver tracer launches people flying into the air if you kill another player with its heavy stab

I feel like making a pure STR build, what's good besides the Greataxe?

>just lost my souls
FUCKING REEEEEEE

ARCHDRAGON PEAK IS A COOL AREA WITH A NICE UNIQUE AESTHETIC BUT THE FRAME RATE IS SO LOW WITHOUT THE CLOUDS ACTIVATED BECAUSE IT'S AN UN-OPTIMIZED PIECE OF SHIT

A GREAT ENVIRONMENT RUINED BY EVERYTHING IN IT

WE GOT THESE FUCKING BRIGAND TWINDAGGER LIZARD MOTHERFUCKERS THAT CAN STUNLOCK YOU LONGER THAN TWO HITS AND CAN PARRY YOU

BUT HERE'S THE DEAL, THEIR PARRYING STANCE IS FUCKING INVISIBLE UNDERNEATH THEIR NOTHING PERSONNEL FALLEN KNIGHT MOTHERFUCKING ASS TOILET WRAPPINGS AND THEIR SHITTY /V/IRGIN HUNCHED POSTURE SO THEY JUST PARRY YOU AND DO A MILLION DAMAGE LOL

THEN YOU GOT THE BIG GREATAXE ONES THAT TAKE NO DAMAGE AND DEAL A MILLION, AND THEIR BROTHERS WITH THE FLAILS THAT BREAK REALITY AND DO A THOUSAND TIMES MORE DAMAGE OVER A THOUSAND TIMES THE RANGE OF THE GREATAXE ONES

THEN YOU GOT THE LEATHER SHIELD FUCKERS AND THE GREATSHIELD FUCKERS WHILE REMEMBERING THAT LITERALLY ALL SNEKS CAN BREATH FIRE AND TURN THEIR NECKS INTO A STRETCH ARMSTRONG TOY

OH WHAT'S THAT WE'RE BRINGING IN ONE OF THE MORE DECENT REFERENCES TO DAS1/2 WITH HAVEL? WELL TOO BAD WE'RE RUINING IT BY MAKING HIM A TWO-SHOT MACHINE THAT TAKES ZERO DAMAGE AT ALL TIMES AND FASTROLLS, BUT IF YOU WANT HIS ARMOR IT DOES FUCKING NOTHING

IF YOU WANT THIS TWINKLING DRAGONSTONE BY THE WAY YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS DAS2 SECTION WITH A MILLION FUCKING OVERPOWERED ENEMIES, YOUR ONLY HOPE BEING HAWKWOOD BECAUSE HE HAS NPC LEVELS OF ABSORPTION DESPITE DOING NO DAMAGE TO THEM, AND YOU'LL ALSO MAKE SHIT SOULS IN THE PROCESS

HAVE A NICE FUCKING DAY FROM US HERE AT FROM

Post full battle webms.

Or just post webms in general. Especially new ones you've made.

forever and always
not even using a faith build

Has poise been fixed yet?

IT DEPENDS ON MY BUUUUUUUUUUUUUILD

Okay

My guiding moonlight, my mentor...

I want to make a build that even an old man bad at video games could progress through the game with.

Something that even if they are terrible would allow them to survive long enough for a phantom to carry them.

Now that I think about it. Higher stability shield would likely be best and probably don't need Leo ring.

I don't know which armor and shields are optimal though. Or what spells could provide more survivability. I have a feeling that tears wouldn't help someone bad at the game too much. Maybe with tears and a regen spell would be best

Pyromancy and quickstepping in the swamp is so dirty, both literally and figuratively. Love it.

Working as intended

Hidden Body trivializes the whole area, and the whole game.

It's not a faith weapon that's why.

What shield is that and why use that one?

I don't mind Archdragon Peak except for the bullshit guys with axes on chains. Fuck that shit. I've always been annoyed when enemy attacks go through walls while mine always ricochet off of them, but those fuckers are the worst.

>he still doesn't
>he didn't buy the torch as the first thing in 3
>didn't avoid using anything bigger than greatswords or smaller than axes
>he didn't explore all of catacombs and dungeon with a torch

I'm sorry user, but RPing is still as doable and fun as ever. Also that video is pretty good.

>my mentor
>mentor
you had one fucking job

High innate lightning damage + buffable makes it literally the best LB buff candidate in the entire game.
Only its high requirements make it difficult to fit onto a faith build, but literally nothing in the game short of tumbebuffed glitching can hit as hard as an LB-buffed Lothric GS.

Taste the meat, not the heat!

I know poise was broken in DaS1, but I miss it being effective. It seemed like there were so many more viable builds in DaS1 because equip load and armors actually mattered.

quite popular with faith builds however

Black Knight Shield.

Because highest stability medium shield (69) and allows for sometimes memeing opponents with the michael bay WA

Oh also forgot: for turtlepoke backstabbing. That one's pretty essential to mention. Fastest backstab animation in the game.

Why don't you ever post dark souls 3 wembs?

wrong general dipshit

I got my Shit rocked by this sword yesterday

See

DELETE THIS!!!!

2 K A T

see
please, we're trying to make an effort

Does anyone have a link to that channel with the dude who made DS1 "beginners guide" videos full of intentional misinformation?

Was it at the High Wall on PC? I've been invading there recently and I use this weapon.

Who is the best player in /dsg/? Is there a certain person that dominates every fight club?

Can someone help me with Nameless King? Pyromancy build is having a hard time with Vestiges sapping all my stamina in conjuction with long cast times

PC
PW dsg, great belfry

Thanks in advance

on my way

stop using my weaponfu

I'll be right there.

>using the memecutter

stop posting retard

I hope he learned a lesson.

A long time ago in DaS1 and a few sparse moments in 3, it was Berke and Dietrich

>praising yourself
fuck off.

I don't have any DaS3 clips to share.

No, it's not.

Hasn't happened in like 5 years. Why would it start now?

LUCY IS ONE OF THE BEST POSTERS IN THIS THREAD, HE KEEPS THE GENERALS ALIVE.SHOW SOME RESPECT!!!

>admitting that everyone got destroyed back when those two played is self-praise
t. mad

Lucifer is unironically the most skilled player in this place.

Guys, who use magic for PvP, how do you do it? Please help me. I wanna get good I feel like there's more tricks to it than just leveling my shit to 60 and spamming CSS

The person with the highest pars

No it was the area after Pontiff

Get out of here, cuck.

fucker

Run away a lot while casting blue balls. I don't recommend it.

10/10 service

Man, am I awesome.

*goes on /r/darksouls3*
*sees new scottjund thread on weapon tier list*
*looks at s and a tier*
*proceeds to get every weapon there and +10 them all*

youtube.com/watch?v=5HpXFcKGZ-k
Nevermind I found it
>those comments

Sometimes I forget how easy NG bosses are. That whole fight was over in seconds.

Magic is all about deception and conditioning

You have to leave certain spells unused until you get them into a rhythm. For instance lets say you spam farron dart and after a certain about of them the opponent starts to attack, that's when you whip out the farron flashsword. When they start getting conditioned for the 2 flash swipes that's when you do 1 flash and 1 soul gs. Always use magic at different tempos and speeds. You could even take off the sage ring to throw off people's dodge timings if you're hardcore enough

Better than actually killing him imo

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/49610
aye or nay?

my pleasure

that was kind of shit friend

Set down lingering flames while they are weapon buffing. Then try to defend the lingering flame area. If they try to run or roll through it then hit them with css.

If they don't come near it then move the trap zone up. If they try dancing just outside of lingering flame detonation zone then try moving a bit closer for point blank css or soul great sword.

why do people disconnect?

Because FUCK YOU that's why

people can't take losses
they really should make it more punishing though it takes a ton of disconnects before your connection gets severed and needs to be restored with circlet

is pvp for ds1 still alive
i finished my first playthrough with sl100, i was human for like 70% of time and still didn't get a single invasion or was able to invade
also, is battle of stoicism any good

Salt.

Because dark souls is super punishing guise

How so?

>using Valtr
>using memesaw
>using pellets
Shit man, I'm not even good and I've do better.

When he restarts his game, the big bad invader will be gone and he'll be safe to heal and continue his game without fear of some red bully hurting his feelings.

Seems good to me, but try a crescent axe if you find the greataxe's length wanting

Same here. Good taste, user.
Honestly, I'm surprised more people don't use the AGS. When paired up with the leo ring it's pretty much guaranteed free wins.

Please guys, help me make a build that anyone could get carried with.

>I play worse therefore I am better
Wimp lo detected

Also, you don't even play the game or you would have realized I was a phantom in that clip, not the host.

it's an ultra weapon so it's not very good outside of the bugged rolling r1

>TFW people still fall for its WA

>Carthus Curved Sword is S rank.

I've been using it since day two, not gonna stop anytime soon.