/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

>Summary from the latest Live Letter:
pastebin.com/x3petsBx

>Current Event - Summer DLC Campaign (June 14—July 4th)
ffxivredeem.com/

>Patch Notes:
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/197e9c8b2f04efdecffe26bebe43b40551d1e3e8

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/p88PqskL

>Previously on /xivg/

yes

first for finally capturing that perfect moment

i want to die

give me a harem of full armor male tanks right NOW

{You're Welcome.}

nori gb

Xth for the superior race!

who's going to fan fest 2016?

This is my catgirl. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
My catgirl is my sexy slut. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
Without me, my catgirl is useless. Without my catgirl, I am useless. I must fuck my catgirl true. I must fuck harder than my enemy who is trying to cuck me. I must cuck him before he cucks me. I will...
My catgirl and I know that what counts in sex is not the loads we fire, the noise of our moaning, nor the mess we make. We know that it is the splurts that count. We will nutt...

naka bp

delete this

post lalas

>Tried my hardest to find a cute and pure chococat
>Just want someone to hug, pet, and brush daily and become a family man
>All the choices are taken, insane, or drama coupled with insane
>Nobody to protect and lavish with attention and free things
>Curse of the male character

Im at the edge. Tuck me into the darkness friends.

That's no attitude to have!

How are you today, /xivg/?

Just started playing this game and there's a midget person in town offering to poop on me for Gold.

Great game 10/10

>tfw all my freezies are lame

I wish I was the NIN in this pic, they made a cool pose

How the ever loving fuck are you supposed to level past 55, I did the math and after the story quests give you a tenth of your level I have to do something like 350 fates in mists to level. And side quests give even less xp

Who is the better cat...?

'F' is for friends who do stuff~ together,
'U' is for you and me~!
'N' is for anywhere and anytime at all..!

awena would be if she had better hair...

Roulettes, daily hunts and you should be able to start Vath beast tribes if you just get your flight in the forelands, they give great exp.

Why does it have to be a harem? Im big enough as is.

If I say you are will you stop posting?

Meow Meow drink the fanta Meow Meow
Meow Meow do it now Meow Meow
Meow Meow

Neither!

>cute and pure
>pure
>cat
sorry better expand the search criteria to midlanders or au ra
there's literally 1 pure person i have met in this game ever and she's too pure to waifu

im better

Stay strong, R!
Keep repeating the highest dungeon, it should be like 3-4 runs per level.
If I hit the armor will your ears ring for 10 minutes or 20

I'd rather QUIT than give in. Thats not the point!

When's the last time you actually had fun in this game?

no

Yesterday

around 15 minutes ago in expert roulette with a friend

Why do people like you not think of doing a dungeon instead of wasting 5 hours on crappy FATEs? The last dungeon is level 53 and 4-5 runs of it would level you up easily.

WELCOME to ffxiv

Is that who I think it is?

I am trying to stay strong but im losing hope at an alarming rate. Also my ear muscles are just as powerful as the rest.

Calm down Abe.

I was on a really chaotic run of something because most everyone was new and i was letting them figure out the mechanics instead of saying anything

we wiped a few times but the chaos was hilarious and watching them gradually improve was refreshing.

Post male roes, ass, bulges, couples whatever.

>ywn fuck Jaiba...
Why live?

Before I started playing with people from the thread.

>too pure to waifu
liking meria is pain

today. sorry you are wasting your money and time on a game you think is not fun.

juggle physics > jiggle physics

how did I get this before I got the fending arms, fuck

What is the joke? I mean that guy does seem like a fucking turbo autist but that's like everyone here. Only difference is he always speaks in complete sentences rather than a mix of ebonics and memes

Depends on your definition of pure. Either way it just has to be someone who isn't know for being involved in tons of drama and ERP shenanigans. Thats why the B-tier posters are nicer in general.

Today I learned that the dialogue in Hullbreaker Isle Hard Mode changes depending on your rank with the Maelstrom Grand Company.

With a friend just now. Although I do believe the game is shit.

Give in
Do you wanna rub tails together?
I'd bet you'd pick the nice fluffy tail too
You look the type

>pale cat hour
I sure am glad no one is posting chocolate cats.

Taste the rainbow, motherfucker.

flipz

Wtf my butt isn't even showing
Last saturday, I haven't played too much since then.
I think if not when you fanta into a female you'll probably dislike the look as you're in glamours, emotes, and whatnot that are night and day compared to males. Males are way more fun to play.
Emotes are way cooler on the male counterparts no matter the gender, anyways.

I want to play with /xivg/ on balmung because they have the same general quirks as me.

Good or bad idea?

When will they overhaul everything to not be a such a clusterfuck of bad ideas? 6.0???

So when are they gonna add a ranged support that
s actually fun to play?

He's actually a diagnosed autist. No joke; confessed himself.

Woah
I'm just a humble flamer...

>tw all five ponies dropped in seven runs
I never got a good freeze...

>FFXIV
>Fun, engaging and well-designed jobs
Lol, no.

I actually feel bad for him, being stuck on the easiest turn outside of 5 this patch.

Come to this location if you want to ERP

Balmung only.

The joke is that he's autistic and says stupid shit on discord, so now he's the new ultrash target.

Soooooo
Some autists are cool

>that hair, skin and lip color combo

This is a grown man. you'll fit right in

maybe in 4.0 when they rehaul the class/job system

Good

also more of this midlander holy shit

Holy shit that avi color is horrible.

for me pure is
>doesnt erp
>doesnt lewd talk
>doesnt swear
>no lewd thoughts
>no sexual urges

>he's autistic and says stupid shit on discord, so now he's the new ultrash target.
So how come Ultrash never target themselves?

Hopefully they had the nerve to actually do that, or even know what to do for it to be exactly fun, engaging and well-designed.

Well I mean I like what Miqote look like with glamours actually, its actually a moral issue that I think girl cat x girl cat is silly and I prefer the typical male/female dynamic. Thats what is keeping me from the meowing void. The hope that one day someone else agrees.

>Pale cats
>Brown highlanders
>Heterochromia anything

>doing what they should have done in 3.0
No way, it's too late for that. They already set the standard for each expansion as a glorified patch. If you think it was too risky in 3.0 to change anything, then its even more of a risk now.

user that sounds like a really boring person.

If you want to erp yeah. If you want to clear shit before they add echo to it you will have to ingratiate yourself with the cool kids. If you just want to putter around and have a comfy time or whatever with no drama do not come to Balmung and play wth xiv (playing on Balmung with normies is pretty comfy though).

it was their first expansion, especially after they were still recovering financially from a failed game that had to be rebooted. You can't blame them for playing it safe.

>that spoiler
At least you have taste of the good and heterosexual variety.
Playing female characters kinda sucks but the only issue I have with playing males is my glamour feels too limited. I'd stay my aura or something if I felt more attached to it but it's still pretty high up there.
>tfw the only pale highlander wherever and whenever I see one
A sea of tan and tanner.

It's like the Barbie version of Pippy or is it just me?

Because its a circlejerk?

>not liking brown highlanders

Hell, I'd go as far as to say they're too rare on my server.

>penpal for the morning
Feels good man.

DEAR GOD WHY HAS NO ONE POSTED THIS! This is way better than Gold Dance!

Nah. They've recovered *and* earned a lot of money from 2.x. It's actually becoming one of their top-grossing FF game yet. "Playing it safe" is no excuse anymore at all with 3.0.

no1 would care if u died

They do relentlessly. Most of the shitposting you see about people is done by their friends. Sometimes it's all in good fun and not malicious, other times just the opposite.

>still recovering
Right, that's why they're pumping all their resources into XV and taking risks by making animated movies with expensive actors to do VA.
>playing it safe
If you mean being lazy then yes.

Too close to say... I choose both.

do you snoo snoo lalafells?

Sadly at this point I have to drop having such high standards of people. I just want someone who enjoys the company and is a cute Miqote. Why does everyone hate male characters?

Did Sugi have any friends?