/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freckle
youtube.com/watch?v=XATHO6O4XFA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2Ap6KbnSc4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cutest family

Azura is shit

Thanks for the backup florabro

Are you getting tired of spamming this, autist?

>not a new IP

Hmm, I don't think the cutest familyman would shitpost. Why are you falseflag replying to yourself anti-azuracuck?

I like Peri and you might too

>3 people in thread
>it is that one person
>when logically there is only a 33% chance of it being him

I love Pieri and so do you!

>Wifeing someone who tries to get other men to feel her blobs

I sometimes feel like I'm the only genuine Azurafag here. I seem to be posting the vast majority of Water pics and I rarely find anyone posting her for reasons other than shitposting or that nonsensical Azura/Flora war.

My point is: I love my cute family and hope you all fags love yours.

Cute wife, Laslow

I post Azura too when I have the time. She's lovely and its sad that shitposters abuse her.

Work needs to end.

But user, Laslow's wife is Robin who proceeded to make Laslow's sister Lucina fuck their son Morgan.

Not him, but let's do some quick science my friend since I was here too. At a glance, these are the IPs and their posts:

This is IP #1

This is IP #2

This is IP#3

This is IP#4

Everything Peri post and below is unrelated to this because that was IP#5. The fourth IP cannot be the shitposter because he chimed in after the falseflag. There is a very LOW probability of IP #2 being the shitposter.

This leads to two possibilities:

>IP#1 or OP, replied to IP#3 twice for no reason

>IP#3 replied to himself as a different person because he a shitposter acknowledging that he is contributing nothing to the general but shitposts

But user, maid sausages are tasty and proteins are good for the army.

at least you posted a new flora picture

EXPOSED

>there are people that will deny Camilla happiness.

WHAT A THRILL

Blame IS and their annoying inability to write a compelling story. Or at least one that's tolerable.

>ANOTHER SHITTY FLORAKEK THREAD
STOP!

I feel like people would give less of a shit if she wasn't the only waifu that gave out a kid.

I really don't want kids to return in the next game but I think IS is going to give everyone a kid next time around. Less parents, but all of them have children attached.

Too much sibling variable dialogue, nope. Too lazy.

at least Pieri has big tits

Hi Laslow!

What about Genealogy?

No can do, gotta give everyone their super cute family.

I like her too. A lot. But I keep it low-key since her consensus here is pretty set in stone.

I thight Beruka was Snake and not that crippled guy, whose name i don't know

So far this run has been very fun. Ch 12 was a highlight, on account of being faced with a do or die moment: all of my units were near Ryoma, the Apothecaries from the bottom caught up to me, and I needed to kill Ryoma right then and there. Thankfully Effie's been an MVP in most of my maps.

+Mag -Lck Cavalier was suggested to me so I tried it out. I don't know how to feel about it though... I reclassed to Cav back in Ch 15, and that's where you first get access to the Levin Sword I believe. I was untouchable during that map so it was easy pickings, then I was able to promote to Paladin. I do hope this ends up being good in the end, and at the very least, it'll be good for Nohr Noble.

Now... I'm about to enter Ch 17, the Ninja cave. I'm not feeling too confident about Camilla, Keaton, or Niles. Mozu's looking pretty good though. I spared Shura, and I also have Charlotte at base level who's been attached to Xander in Ch 16. Arthur has just been Effie's backpack. Few questions.
1. Should I promote Arthur and Charlotte to give them more stat boosts for their partners? They've only been backpacks.
2. Deployment is 14 for the next chapter. It'll be 14 for the remaining chapters right? I have enough for everyone in the pic related as well as Shura.
3. Should I drop anyone? Like I said I'm not feeling too confident about Camilla, Keaton, and Niles at the moment, but the latter two still have yet to promote. Unfortunately though no one else is trained well enough to take their place. I haven't touched Leo though, but I don't know if he's any good. Especially not in this chapter where he'd be at a constant WTD thanks to all the Shurikens.

Hi!

Gross, they have ugly markings on their skin

Chrom didn't pull so much shit, and Shiggy is a cool lad. I remain unconvinced; she merely gets a lot of screentime and that gets some fags mad. She's simply the easier target.

You lookin kinda cute today

I like Hana

Those are freckles!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freckle

They're still ugly

C-Cute, m-me? No, y-you're just saying that..ehehe...

Well, Chrom had Lucina and his game's plot wasn't nearly as insufferable.

Fates reads like a shitty fanfiction.

No, i rly mean it!
Why are you blushing so much?
It makes you so much more cuter

>RP

>9 res

Is this Barth 2.0

Charlotte's DNA is one hell of a drug

I just wanted to post Laslow

>not having fun

Who is the mom?

Laslow needs a strong woman to keep him in line

Why does Siegbert have Gallant as a personal anyway? It seems like a much more fitting personal for Shiro honestly.

At least she gives some sweet gains
The hooker

:3c

Siegbert > Shiro
He is also a big dumb hunk.
So, who cares?
Me?
I don't care.
Nope, i dont

Because the developers don't care about /feg/ memes

Seriously speaking though, Siegbert's the respectful, studious one. Shiro is not.

Why is the male Diviner outfit a fuckboi outfit too? All it's missing is the pants from the girl version.
I love this class's looks

Would you make a son with Gunter?

Agreed. Laslow is for asserting dominance over.

Siegbert is a "muh lady" fedora tipper

She got my Kana in my Conquest run. She's otherwise Kiragi's, though. Fuck memehouse cucking.

because being gallant is also being chivalrous. shiro is dudebro, it wouldn't really fit.

WITH DARKNESS AND SILENCE THROUGH THE NIGHT.

Not with that hairline

>33 str
>30 spd
>33 skl
>25 def

This looks strong as fuck.
Just don't put him in range of mages

Do you not know Shiro and Siegbert's characterizations or something?

Reina would

Adding to this. In the JP version, it's "Ladies First" so yeah

Hello Nigel Thornberry

But user, Selena already belongs to someone else.

Explain

Felicia is the cutest! Spending time with my lovely wife is the greatest thing in the world! I care about her more than anything! She could not possibly be more perfect! I love Felicia!

Gallant (Ladies first) is about being chivalrous and shit.
Shiro's Noble cause (Righteous Bravery) is basically the Fates equivalent of a dude bro's "Hold my beer" which is the type of guy Shiro is.
It's mostly /feg/ that paints Shiro as Chad Thundercock and Seigbert as /r9k/

>not Owaim x Kyelle

youtube.com/watch?v=XATHO6O4XFA

Is Siegbert *thump thump* ~~in love~~?

With the hordes of monsters I threw him in which resulted in his death.

What's your opinion on Brexit?

In that case, do you think I should make him a Zerker then? Or is Hero just fine for him?

>didn't level my team enough in my Awakening run
>focused too much on a couple of characters

It's at the level now where I'm afraid of bringing most characters and don't go into hard missions with a full team because my shitters can't survive a single turn in enemy range while my god units can take on the whole map no problem, it's on Hard/Classic so I can't just throw my shitters at enemies until they stop being shitters either

What do I do?

>implying Lissa reproduced with a male

I love Severa, being around her makes me feel happy.
How about you?

>give him camilla
>gets put in the dungeon regularly
That should straighten him out

Great Knight, maybe? Gotta love that mov

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2Ap6KbnSc4

I voted leave

>cant frott Laslow's stinky twinky winky as Mamui

What's the point?

>not giving Camilla to Keaton

No don't do it
fuck I regret reading that support

She fucked Vaike my dude

I want to make her maid and sexually abuse her.
It's not like I could actually use noodle arms bitchtits for anything else.

Who was Robin canon with?

Why?
It's so fucking stupid, because you only damage your own Economy with it The point is that Laslow isn't gay tho. Niles wants to suck your cock tho

No, he's ugly

Rukina.

I know, I know, the truth hurts.

She fuckes whover you made her fuck. There are no canon couples, Chrom/Sumia is the closest to that.

True dat. Might do then; make use of that hueg strength.

Everyone

Canonically dies a virgin and Morgan never exists.

Go ahead and promote your backpacks, if they won't be fighting the extra stats don't matter and Berserker boosts are cray.

I think your Niles is actually about average. I would make him a Bow Knight and see how he does because a 9 mov unit is can come in handy and Shurikenbreaker helps on 25. For Camilla if you don't mind missing out on Savage Blow you could make her a Wyvern Lord early for the better bases and somewhat better growths.

Tell me about lucina feets.