One Piece Games General - /opgg/

Buy Pirate Warriors 3

Last thread: >General guide, read before posting
docs.google.com/document/d/1Le93oFv06vnK2v2ImTJqQWD65xzu30UKSS4HTUASEEo/edit?usp=sharing
READ THIS FUCKING GUIDE IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP!

>Quick Links
Turtles: optctimer.com/
Tables: optc-db.github.io/
Calendar: optccalendar.com/

>One Piece: Treasure Cruise Friend Code List
Add people from here if you're new or need more friend captains. If you wish to be added to the list, ask in the thread.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ESKDDlmNebi-CLGFhSWiE2V8Dk7LOUqcZJNqC-oS1C8/edit#gid=0

>Drops/XP spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview

EVENTS (GLOBAL)
>[06/21-07/04] Rush to the Top Event
>[06/22-06/28] Kraken Fortnight
>[06/22-07/05] Ganfor Fortnight
>[06/24-06/27] Valentines units back in RR
>[06/28] Baratie Missions
>[06/27] Restaurant Le Crap
>[06/28-07/04] SKILLUP EVENT
>[06/28-07/04] 2x Droprate for evolver islands
>[06/24, 07/01] Inner Grotto opens
>[06/26-06/29] Rainbow Gem Bonus Sale
>[06/27-06/29] Doffy Batch 2 Sugofest
>[06/28-07/05] Apprentice Shanks and Buggy Fortnight
>[06/30-07/01] Raid Boss: Doflamingo

EVENTS (JAPAN)
>No more SW and Log units.
>implying anyone plays JP anyways

Remember to vote in the Burning Blood dlc poll. Every vote counts if you want to keep Rebecca out of the game

onepiece-game.com/us/grand-fighter-vote/

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/Storm Pirates/page/1/
dbz.space/cards/inactive
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for shit sugo

Who's ready for some Shunks and Buggings fortnight?

Second for Storm Pirates!

Second for Storm Pirates spent 340 gems and got fuck all. Was a good day for all of us because the bitch suffered.

The entire chat imploded when she pulled her third Doffy kek

boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/Storm Pirates/page/1/

This is fucking ridiculous it's lunacy every post collect there is terrible. Also if you think SP is CaptainKiska you're an idiot

What do you get out of constantly harassing her? Your shitposts about her aren't funny, they were never funny. Just leave her alone and go back to where you came from.

For those left

>No you were the storm pirates shitposting
Nigga stop I don't have anything to do with your shitposting tirade. I don't care about her, I have never met, or interacted with her, I don't even know her, but you people the same people that call yourselvesher fans are some of the worst people I have ever had the misfortune of interacting with. In all honesty I don't even know if storm pirates is a real person it be some high concept shit where storm pirates is a the name of false idol or something that you guys pray to and shitpost for. All I know is it's terrible man and you care who whatever or whoever you should stop.

Can you fuckers stop harassing Storm Pirates? She does everything in her hand to help us all, she puts up guides, constantly switches her captain to whatever we need when it was necessary to do so, she has carried this thread from the very beginning.
And how do you repay her? You constantly shitpost about her and harass her out of the threads. I myself have donated 200$ in gems to her right now and you people should do the same to thank her for all she has done for this general.

this sounds like a lovely stream!
who is this person you're talking about i'd like to donate

i should have said it was all gems from rerolling
it really hurt to see those 3 legens pop especially since 2 of them were back to back and the other was the next reroll, i should have tested the roll before using my gems tho since the pull are garbage overall

Fucking autistic shits.

Does anyone want to play Burning Blood, Pirate Warriors 3, or do Grand Adventure Net Play?

How the fuck do you guys have so many units with 100 cotton candies?

Praying daily to God Usopp.

Gemming for CC islands.

Grind
Grind
Grind

Is that a fact? Is this actually worth doing?

Storm Pirates always tells us what the best time to get them are in what story isles. I don't know how she knows, she must be extremely experienced.

At this point I think she works for Bamco and has inside knowledge. I had some Rayleigh books and she told me not to use them till she said so and when I did I got a skill up for each book and maxed my rayleigh's special. It was pretty crazy.

So now that skillup event is live, how free is your box space?

I went down to 356/800, and I'm still saving 30 turtles for evolved Moria

Made it in time. Another 5 books gave 2 skillups. Why wasn't it always like this. Took me 8 months to max his skill.

>300 stamina
>no doublefinger

Are you farming 30? The single book that dropped for me was at 15

No. The risk reward isn't worth it. You'll get more value from your gems farming raids or even fortnights. But that's a concern that whales don't have.
I barely got a couple of levels. Same for my Sengoku.

of course 30, books can drop on 5 stamina too, but that would happen once in a blue moon.

I only farmed 30 and got multiple double WB book drops. You shouldn't have been doing 15.

Wait until next fp story pull event that's how I got mine

I only want ponies.

I need 6 more stallions

>leveling moria at all
why?

I should probably do this, farming story is a joke with the less than 1% drop rates they've set
7.5k/20k FP right now

I can just about make out you snickering to yourself and the plushie of your waifu as you write this

Tapping in kuma - Draak Pirates
106 174 389

Also anyone got a max wb they can throw up on a crew? I'm banging my head against WB forest and becoming very frustrated at bad orb luck on 19/20 and missing taps on 17 with the lobsters =/

Just ignore it mods won't do anything so the best we can do is just let them shitpost until they get tired

tapping

I have a maxed WB, adding you momentarily.

Thank you for cola

Thank you for throwing it up; Honestly I just need to get good, but maybe trying something different will do it for me.

It's all good brother, Rome wasn't built in a day, perfect tendencies don't spawn over night. Best of luck in the forest.

Added and tapping.

Yeah...
if you just ignore the shitposts, they'll fade away.
Like tripfags.
It just doesn't exist.

Thanks for the keys.

Thank you for keys as well

3 gold chests remain.

At least tripfags can easily be filtered out.

Guys Storm Pirates started to cry on stream today, she spent 340 gems and didn't get a single legend. I'm gonna donate so much to her, I can't stand to see our queen sad like this

Thank you caca for cola

holy shit

Sanjis, Sanjis EVERYWHERE! The sad thing is there isn't a single good Sanji unit on global.

Okay closing shop for now, 2 chests left but I'm going to head back into the forest.

/^Storm Pirates\.$/

You do realize that if a post gets a certain amount of reports from different IPs it auto deletes right? That's how Storm Pirates starting getting banned every time she posted. Some fag was rotating proxies and spam reporting her GAME RELATED posts till it got auto deleted. Think it's around 20-25 reports.

Glad I removed him/her/it from my friend list.

Storm Pirates will never fuck you, stop clamoring over her so much you shitters.

What did she ever do to you? You're punishing someone because people made her into a meme and she never even wanted the attention. I mean thirsty faggots ruined her reputation so bad no one even wants to barrel tap with her. How is that fair?

And she'll never fuck you

that's not true
stop shitposting you stupid faggot

Is storm pirates single?

the person having the name storm pirate is probably the same guy shitposting some people have way too much time on their hand

>mfw this thread
can we start over?

I really want a legend, should I get another gem pack?

Yes

Yes

I want a photo of storm pirates

Sooo it looks like Global might get the Dokkan crossover event too

dbz.space/cards/inactive

me too, I hope she's hot

I started playing Dokkan Battle when they announced the crossover in japan.
Was hyped for this shit. but turns out you can't get Mingo

If I want a good DEX character, is it worth pulling tonight after the DEX rate up kicks in?

There isn't a complete list of characters currently available through Rare Recruit, so I'm unsure if I should just wait for the Corazon batch.

If you want one right now, it's worth it.

What subs should I use for a double blackbeard team to farm doffy?

marco gpu alvida mchopper

GET YOUR FRIEND CAPTAINS READY FOR BARATIE MISSIONS

What if I don't have a good MChopper?

any beatstick is fine

Arlong. Lao G whatev.

Is it possible to do Doffy with a 28-turn CD Blackbeard? I've got all of those subs if it helps.

80% of this thread is shitpost
Why won't you guys stop

80% of all Veeky Forums is shitpost m8

Because I want storm pirates to be my gf

It's a collective effort to make you leave and never return.

?

probably not

we won't stop until you fuck off to reddit ;^)

I WARNED YOU ABOUT NOT UPDATING JAPAN IN THE OP
NOW SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES

Are you baiting? Never in a million years.

If you want it updated so fucking bad either you post whats coming so it can be added or you make the next OP yourself.

>Get skill ups but shitty sockets
>Get good sockets but no skill ups
RNG is a playful being

>get shit socket
>get no skillup
>get sanji and zoro on roll

RNG is just a bitch

>get two legends out of five pulls
>get almost no skillups besides seven on mihawk

is the goal of zombing Mihawk with Laboon to have as little max hp as possible while vivi heals?

what subs should i take?

lobster or crabs

You just want your total health to be in range of being healed over 50% by Vivi every turn, so you can survive one heat every turn that would otherwise kill you. Ideally, bring anything with low health and high attack like lobsters, dugong or other similar units. And it's way more efficient to use Vivi/Pell or Vivi/V2 Zoro.

>V2 Zoro
you mean sws?

SWS or Lion Song, their leader skill is the same.

I heard storm pirates used her donation money to fund a trip to an anime convention where she will be cosplaying as best girl robin! i bet she will look so hot!

How far are we from legend Jinbei? Is he the next legend after Corazon or is legend Law before Jinbei too?

theres a legend fishman? why is it not Tiger?

Because they appear to be making legend versions of each Shichibukai

buggy hype