Custom Maid 3D General /cm3dg/

Empire Club Branch #009

Veeky Forums Edition

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of KISS' Custom Maid (3D, 3D2 & Online) games.
Post Meidos & Mods. Reidos Welcome!

Need Help? READ THE PASTEBIN
>Everything you need to know about CM3D2
pastebin.com/qZQGcmxX

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT.

Use web OCR to get kanji of error messages:
newocr.com/
i2ocr.com/free-online-japanese-ocr

Other Useful Links
>KISS' Official Website
kisskiss.tv/kiss/diary.php

>Latest CM3D2 Patch
Ver1.32.1 - kisskiss.tv/cm3d2/update.php

>What's New & Upcoming
CM3D2+ Act.2 (7/29) - kisskiss.tv/cm3d2/plus2/
Genki Hair Poll - kisskiss.tv/cm3d2/ordermade2/02_hair/

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MBhoJCRMZ8cb5j9tTUIKjMXp_PGnnWDsMj8E5mVVHIQ/
seesaawiki.jp/teruteruteruchu/
cm3d2mod.blogspot.com.ar/
mega.nz/#F!Fto1kYCa!mQkXylEwJ_Nrt0609dudRg
ux.getuploader.com/cm3d2/download/12/cm3d2_12.zip
ux.getuploader.com/cm3d2_f/download/37/cm3d2_f_37.zip
wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php?title=Artificial_Academy_2/Technical_Help#NVIDIA_3D_Settings
ux.getuploader.com/econo_cm3d2/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Hong Fire's Internation House of Mods
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MBhoJCRMZ8cb5j9tTUIKjMXp_PGnnWDsMj8E5mVVHIQ/

>てるてるてるちゅ's Uploader List and RSS Links
seesaawiki.jp/teruteruteruchu/

>Argentina-kun's Mod Blog
cm3d2mod.blogspot.com.ar/

3 doesn't look very genki

do you guys think genki will have high pitched CV

post meido feet and socks

Obviously

Those boys are cute.

I had to cut off their nipples to be safe...

genki personality is being released next month, right?

O...okay...

No.

Plus Act.2 is being released at the end of July.

There should also be a July DLC sometime next week, as well as whatever DLC they can throw in later.

Reposting for those that missed it:

AlwaysColorChangeEx translated.
mega.nz/#F!Fto1kYCa!mQkXylEwJ_Nrt0609dudRg

Do not bully Yoshiko

this is why we can't have nice things

new to cm3d, what is this?

A unityinjector plugin to allow changing and modification of the color and intensity of everything of your meido. Generally is used by those who wish to make screenshots without the unnecessary black outlines or need a piece of clothing to have a different color.

w o w

Dont see a problem here?

Anyone having this issue too?

Update to latest version.

Reinstall patches, all of them if needed. (1.0 to 1.12, and then 1.12 to 1.32.1).

I already had. I started to get this after installing Yotogi Class Skills 7.

When mods have .mod files and folders full of texture images do I have to keep the texture folders in the mod folder or can I get rid of them?

Which proves my point. I was fighting with yotogi 7 yesterday myself, something broke in your patched files.. Reinstall patches, then reinstall hfpatch (do a clean install of the patch (especially unityinjector).

8/10 nice.

Alright, I'll go with that. Thanks.

Whatever the mod comes with should go in the mod folder unless it's obvious you don't need it. (Such as preview images and readmes). I don't think I've seen a mod that uses both .mod files and texture images but I'd keep both just in case. You can always test to see what happens if you get rid of them though. Remove them, see if the mod breaks your game. If it does put them back, otherwise you're fine.

Now thats more like it

hey wait a minute she had her head cut off

there were some others I downloaded wherein it was more obviously textures and not samples, but still regular images. It's been bugging me because I can't keep them together since .mods don't work if they're in their own folder inside the mod folder

Yeah, you're gonna have to separate them. That's an old mod back when .MODs were more prevalent.

If it makes you feel any better, you can rename the .MOD files to whatever you want, to match whatever you rename the folder that contains the other parts.

Too early for Halloween mate.

My first maid.

that kinda sucks. I already have a huge clutter of .mods with scrambled names because I've been too scared to rename most of them so it's a bit late for that.

Can I keep all the textures for everything together in one big folder or does each texture folder have to be in the base mod folder?

Not bad. Her eyes need more contrast.

Looks good lad.

Its never too early for spooks

I went back and redownloaded the version I have (c_30) and while there are a shit ton of .PNGs, I don't see any .TEX (or other mod extensions) files so as far as I can tell you only need the .MOD files which you can rename however you like.

I'm not sure what version you have, but at least that's the case with what I've got.

a-arigatou

confirmed. That clears up a lot of clutter, thanks

Come on, they dont even have a pistol?

>Zombie not wearing panties

Disgusting.

On one hand, I don't want my adorable loli meido to be so overly revealing; she is for the hug not the fug. On the other hand, the dancer outfit is absolutely adorable and brings back fond memories of Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet, even if it's not quite the same

Your loli-meido needs a bigger head

Share preset pleas

turn on AA

The lack of dl links to get those

putting this top makes it a bit less immediately revealing, but it still feels kinda wonky with her lack of bra/equivalent. Still gotta find something for her hips and/or groin, but my options are either having the dancer bits as a swimsuit, which would get rid of the top in pic related, or as a bottom, like in the old version which won't even let me give her panties. Bleh

I'm not sure how to, but here's the components:
ux.getuploader.com/cm3d2/download/12/cm3d2_12.zip
has the body proportion presets (the 110 one)
ux.getuploader.com/cm3d2_f/download/37/cm3d2_f_37.zip
has the clothing
The hair is all vanilla, being medium layered for front and long, silky and glossy for back. Face is similarly from the vanilla game, being Pretty Face - Normal

I'll consider it

was at x2, now at x8. For how long? Who knows, may lag, my computer's not the best

Isn't loli sex awful looking?

wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php?title=Artificial_Academy_2/Technical_Help#NVIDIA_3D_Settings

It works well with CM3D2 with improved graphics and no lag.

arugatoe

pull files from your preset folder, upload to pomf.cat, share link, profit.

a slightly bigger head does look a bit better

Things always line up don't but I pretty much never sex her anyway, as I said she's for hug not for fug. Her night service is 95% posing (her cute pose is already level 2!)

I'll see about it

Who else 101cm loli here?

where would i find the eyebag mod exactly ?

How can i use .pose files and .json ? I put it in sybaris\poses and sybaris\gamedata\samples , don't see anything new.

a.pomf.cat/azrkng.preset
hopefully this works. It's the old one at complete with slightly smaller head and marginally sluttier top

Put .json and .pose in sybaris\poses then .anm and .tex in sybaris\gamedata\samples

Still couldn't see anything new , is it suppose to add more poses in edit mode or something ?

It should be present in edit and picture modes. What did you add?

Ok, now for your next customer.
Say hi to Mr.user.

Can anybody recommend some good male bodies? getting tired of being shadowman

ux.getuploader.com/econo_cm3d2/
the first one , it's an ahegao pose.

>upkiss3182

Kill yourself user.

Fuck this shit , are you running Sybaris alone ?

I'm using Sybaris with Reipatcher.

The same with me , so how the fuck ....

Just asking but could you share your Sybaris folder ? I might miss something ....

It's high pitched or nothing

Oh noo, you know what they will do? They will give her a lot pitched voice because they like fucking personalities up

Uploading entire folder is a huge pain in the ass. Just throw this in your Sybaris folder and see if it works
mega.nz/#!iopCWQrS!Wy_GIMc1SDISBTlTCQHvVYdbfqMzMw5fOqF93s-NoTk

Post Night Shift Meidos

what do her feet smell like

Beef Stew

Uppervolta is still alive? Man I recall getting some pretty good mods from it, I should check it when I have time.

Still alive, but no new content.

Why does she wear the mask?

Maids done with work for the day or something...

It's fail to load Gui_text , but after that i remove all of them, try to test my stuffs one more time before giving up... then it just works.
What kind of sorcery is this ? But anw , thanks user.

Gotta test this.
Thanks.

Does this game even have gameplay? Just looks like a poser judging by the screenshots.

Not really

It's kind of but not really a VN with a ton of stat grinding to unlock H-skills, scenes, and dialogue.

can VR bros make some lewd videos of this game (H-scene or poses) and link to them please? still on the fence

what are you doing up there?

it's a tiny bit more VN-like if you know moonspeak/runes. The "story" is that you become the owner of a made-themed gentleman's club and train girls to bring in the money. Training girls of course means fucking them. Before each training session there's a conversation bit where you can ask them about themselves etc, but none of that's translated. And as mention there's various events like other people fucking them, and earning new locations to fuck in.

Personally I just like creating characters, and treat it as a better looking 3d custom girl. OH, and there's also this dance thing, straight outa mmd

*maid-themed

Well, that added on some wonky faceless head, but it's still using the shadow body, and when I go to "edit player" all my gui disappears, save for the settings gear, so I can only go back to title and can't even change the shadow color

bretty good

but there's a 4MB limit and you can't post lewds here

Well, I have never tried it anyway.
Someone posted it in /cm3dg/ so I just wanted to let you know.

It looks like it has menu files, it's possible I just don't have something or other to support it. The sample images don't even look that great, mainly because of the head being obscenely low quality. Like, it'd be bad for 3dcg.

Man, what's using? I want that. All of that.

modsliders. See last thread.

So the dude there is actually a chick? Is there a mod that let's me use a self-made maid as my persona?