/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3071

Delinquent Edition

Previous Thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (KS is free)
About Katawa Shoujo: katawa-shoujo.com/about.php
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS Alpha (Pre-release version: pastebin.com/weL41ehu
#KSGGames (Risk/Chess IRC Chat): pastebin.com/eaqK2kPq
Pastebin: pastebin.com/syJHnDCB
Writebin: pastebin.com/jUpSAYZE
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/fFCGBSdi
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
New KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
/ksg/ exclusive 3DS themes: mega.nz/#!3hkznbaR!Zu_0gWDvitQspHUaEhtUeLG7iJhK4Q_79MpXaASkrQo
Katawa Shoujo Lite: newgrounds.com/portal/view/608881
KS Interactive Shrink: writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1858014-Katawa-Shoujo-shrink

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/462821/207068a7be/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bros.

I say a lot things.
What point?

So rude.

Nth for a Happy Hana!

Emi checking in.

That you only post Lilly and therefore I cannot be you

>Maybe one day
Nah I-

Post YOUR FEELINGS about KATAWA SHOUJO in this thread.

You never know.

"no"

But are our feelings for the game real?

Gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling that fills my entire body with love. Usually followed by crippling depression.

That was a relatively quick turn about.

That's a nice Hana that I've never seen. I thank you.

I like it, Yes sir, I like it a lot.

I think I'd get awfully bored if I only posted Lillys.

Happy.

It makes me feel like I'm not alone.

You hate fun though so making sure you're bored is a good thing to you

Lilly

Uh huh.

What does love feel like?

>That's kind of a cute thing of you to say, but being too cute has its drawbacks too.

Truth hurts

it feels like making Hanako cum

>So... we are the same... is that what you're saying?

>real route never ever

>I believed it didn’t matter if nobody else acknowledged me. All my existence did was make people troubled, after all. It was... easier... if I just didn’t exist.

Couldn't tell you

>I don’t have to worry about anything while I’m running. I just concentrate on breathing, on the rhythm of things. It’s easier that way. Life’s easier that way. Just keep moving forwards, you know? Nothing else matters, just getting around the next curve.

>yfw you know this feel

Every second spent around the person is pure bliss, and you find yourself thinking about them and smiling to yourself when they aren't around.

For once in your life, there's something to keep living for.

> Why? Why does all this happen? People are doing things I don't ask for and don't want and everyone keeps getting angry at me, I have no idea what is going on anymore and can't stop feeling like I want to run away from everything... I have no idea what's wrong with me!

BAGS
OF
SAND

I'd give anything to feel this and also have it be mutual

Goodnight friendos, I love all of you!

They say it's better to have love and lost than never loved at all.

Personally, I wouldn't know. I've never been able to deal with loss.

>[I forgot that the whole time, Misha was there, opening up to me, and giving a hundred percent everyday. I missed what I was looking for, because it was in plain sight.]

G'night, dood.
I love you too.

>read NTR h-doujin
>feel like shit the whole day

>Chocolate milk is important.

>read NTR doujin
>feel great
My favourites are the ones where the guy can see it all happening but the girl doesn't know as she begins to show how much she is enjoying being raped.

>Wahaha~!

I usually have no problems with NTR but this one was so drawn out it was ridiculous.

Goodnight Suzuposter, I love you!

Would you give your time and effort to going out and finding someone to love?

Nth for a happy Hana!

Do you perhaps have a link so I can see how terrible I am?

It made me laugh a lot, made me cry sometimes. Some of the good endings gave me a tremendous feeling of catharsis, others endings (especially bad or "neutral" ones) left me feeling incredibly frustrated.

I wouldn't have a clue where to start. I'm not autistic or even that ugly (I think) but my social skills are zero.

Alright, he's arrived so I gotta go.

Later.

I think Takashi is a bro.

Do you have any hobbies? Or hobbies you've thought about taking up?

>he's arrived
What are you not telling us, kenji?
Later, dood.

why

Have a good day, friend.

I told you.

It's not a particularly bad case of NTR, I just got used to NTR one-shots that were either very quick, never really focused on develping the MC, or focused on the MC a lot but still managed to have a somewhat happy ending.

This one builds the MC's relationships for like 60 pages before removing him from the picture entirely, but is otherwise such generic NTR that the whole thing feels bad not because of the NTR but because it doesn't seem like the way a story should go regardless.
Nice big milf breasts though.exhentai.org/g/462821/207068a7be/

He hooks up with Molly, 2nd best legless girl in Yamaku so he can't be all bad.

Told us what Kenji!?

Hey, bros, just chilling?

I can't stop thinking about suicide, to be honest with you.

You've told me nothing of the sort

Hello. Yes, are you?

nothing much, hbu?

Hey man. Chill.

You got that right famalam

Feeling like shit desu senpai

Not possible...

You need to calm yourself before you bomb yourself.

>shota
>158 pages
>not that good
Thanks but I think I'll give it a miss if its as boring as you said.

Oh God, you read it too.
Just focus on the amazing first 60 pages and then put it away. Enjoy the harem aspect and forget about the awful knee-jerk ending.

Beautiful art and girls, but it's a shame where the story went. I was really enjoying it for more than fapbait before it turned sour.

Please don't, stay here with us, talk about stuff if you want to, but please don't.

I'm chilling too, now working a bit on some translation stuff that I should've finished a long time ago. Although I'd like to nap a little, I'll end up oversleeping, so can't right now.

Hell yeah.

Yeah it's not really worthwhile, I just have a thing for busty ara ara~ types.
I don't even particularly like harem stories or hate NTR, that one is just such a weird clash of the two that it ended up not being enjoyable as either.

I'm scared. I hate feeling like this.

What is the root of your anxiety? When did you start feeling this way?

Are you the mormon translator?

Me either, but it's like the author was writing a story and putting a lot of effort into the art and theme, but then changed direction on a dime, like he got bored and didn't want a new story or it wasn't selling enough, so he changed it to appeal to a different audience.

Why spend all that time establishing the MC if you stop putting him in the story? Why bother establishing each of the girls if the second half of the story has them all acting out of character?

>I just have a thing for busty ara ara~ types.

I second

Fluff, what do you do for a living? I hope to get as much free time as you and acquire a wide breadth of knowledge.

Mormon? No, I'm just someone translating KS.

Who is this mormon translator? I don't remember him.

>no matter how fast she runs she'll never overtake the cyborg

>Me either, but it's like the author was writing a story and putting a lot of effort into the art and theme, but then changed direction on a dime
*cough* Scar Tissue *cough*

>Who is this mormon translator?
A german, I think. He had to translate some mormon texts for a class or something I think.

>I'm just someone translating KS.
Oh? To what language?

It's a tie.

Thanks, user. It means so much.

Sorry, I really don't want to talk about it, and I realize the irony of that after making those posts. Thank you for your concern, though. You guys...

I just realized I forgot to ask. How's everyone doing today?

And why is that, Friend?

Only because its just started, once they get running the cyborg will always win

We're always here for you man. You don't need to feel embarrassed or reserved if you're truly that depressed. Some things need to be said. It may not be today or this year but when you do decide to open up, I will be there for you.

I used to own a cleaning business, but now I work in a hospital as a sterile technician, cleaning and preparing tools for surgery. Half my time is spent prepping cases, the other half is spent scrubbing blood and gore and picking pieces of bone out of saws.
It's fun.

You want as much free time as me? Live the third shift life. Work and earn while other people are sleeping, that way your daylight hours belong to you.

We always hate the things in others we see in ourselves.

You can always talk to us user, even if you don't want to say very much. We are all here for each other and that means we are here for you too.

They are the best kind of woman, as long as they are proper and polite in addition to being well-endowed ara ara~s.

>They are the best kind of woman
But thats wrong!

>Thanks, user.
Don't need to thank me, just stay here with us, post some cute girls and chit chat, that is enough gratitude for me.
Also, if you ever want to talk about something, feel free, people here are nice. Pic related.

> He had to translate some mormon texts
Wait, is Mormon a language? Man, I don't know anything about this stuff.

>To what language?
I've talked about it some times before, so sorry if you or anyone already heard it, but I'm helping with the Portuguese translation.

janitor

>NTR
Not even once.

>snuzuposter is portugese

Of course.
Part of being an Ara-Ara~ includes being proper and polite.

NTR was not mentioned anywhere in that post.

When does Hisao ever look at his watch?

Maybe people like me just weren't meant to be happy

He's actually a monk- I mean, BR.

whenever he gets tired of hanako's shit