Neptunia General #939

Neptunia series up to 85% discount!
twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/746028538080428032

VⅡ Steam PC July 5
twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/746413448179781632

Previous Thread: perdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/WmjiAjQ2

Four Goddesses Online: Cyber Dimension Neptune confirmed in production. Platform and release date not yet announced.
gematsu.com/2016/04/first-four-goddesses-online-cyber-dimension-neptune-details

MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies is out.

Superdimension Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls releasing in October for NA.

Other urls found in this thread:

noire.io/nepgen/
youtube.com/watch?v=yPDDelKThk8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Spanking causes less shitstorms, and therefore is superior to everything else.
Everyone should talk more about the neps, their butts, and how good it probably feels to slap them asses.

My life for Lastation!

Rei Ryghts is cute

Vert is best goddess.

Almost as cute as Blanc.

So I'm not trying to start shit but could you explain why we are using this pastebin instead of the other one? It seems to have the same stuff plus the U lily conversations and the VII guide, so it seems more complete than this one.

Geki blanc is 60% off on the PSN store this week

Hi Nepnowayfag. Your ban was lifted?

Nobody gets banned here.

Blanc is very cute!

Hubris, then? Guess I'll just save them both, I don't to lose stuff to you two arguing.

>I'm not trying to start shit
What a coincidence. The 24 idiots who asked the same exact question last time nepnowayfag tried to shove his pastebin in the OP said the same thing. What a funny coincidence that each time nepnowayfag get rekt, "someone" has to ask why we're not using that other, more complete pastebin.

Cool story, not-nepnowayfag. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Because the other pastebin belongs to a notoriously unstable autist who threatened to take it down often.
And maybe having someone squeezing your neck is your fetish, but it's nobody else's here, so we're using a public pastebin that nobody can erase.

If you actually lurked, you would know.

Can you find a single quote of him threatening to take it down?

Why do you speak of yourself in hte third person?

I have no way to convince you, believe what you will.

He said we stole his links and that we should get our own, something along those lines. It's been a long time.

Then take his links, or reupload the stuff somewhere else. I just want the pastebin to be up to date so we don't lose stuff.

So PlayStation has a sale, do I get nep or atelier games?

But nothing about taking it down.

One of each, to see what you like more? I recommend ReBirth1 and Rorona Plus.

They are both cheap. Buy the games you want to play.

>Then take his links
Nah. He'll spam the thread with his autists tears and accuse me of being a bitch then.

You can do it, you know. The pastebin is public, anyone can add to it.
Surely your thick skin will help you resist his provocations.

Still, knowing the kind of person he is, I wouldn't trust a pastebin to him.

Where does the "Noire pleases old men for shares" thing even comes from? I played Fate/Stay Night and don't really remember that line from the game.

I hoped he would disappear for ever. I believed he finally fucked off back to /u/ and free us from his hypocrisy.

Post neps

Noire is a twintailed black haired tsundere character and it basically applies to all kind of characters like her.

Fate meme comes from /a/

>that crotch bulge
No futa.

Yet I don't remember F/ST having a "Tohsaka pleases old men" meme.

Some shit about how Tohsaka get the money to get those magic crystals
it's not stated just implied
it's a old meme that has resurfaced somehow

I thought the Rin family was fairly rich before Kotomine wasted all the money and left Tohsaka to save up money to buy the stones.

Have a Ge-Ge.

It comes from a doujin actually, of course the anime won't have something like that, waifufags would riot.

Haaa, okay. That's why.
So Noires pleases old men for shares because of that. Okay.

Still better than that doujin I read of a little girl getting raped by her father because of a car accident that crippled him and left him indebted to yakuzas.

Here.

The truth is that memes don't need logical explanations, it kinda became a thing.

I couldn't figure out how to add to the pastebin, but never mind. All the stuff is in there, just sorted differently so I didn't see it.

There's still a source to them. The Over 9000 and cakes being lies always have a source.

Maybe I explained poorly, but you CAN'T edit the current pastebin. You need to make a new one altogether. That way, it cannot be blanked (by nepnowayfag throwing a fit, for example) and it cannot bevandalized.
The problem is that you have to make a new pastebin each time you want to add something and you need to make it clear, otherwise the OP won't be updated.

Holy shit, I found the post where ghostroach said he's killing himself to shut down /nepgen/.

Here is a smug nep to wash away the disgust crawling from my stomach.

Thank you, have a c̶u̶t̶e̶s̶t̶ coolest Nep instead.

At this point, I really think we should drop all discussion about ghost or his ESL cronies. They never contribute to the thread.

Why is she trying so hard to be cute when she's too embarassed to do it all the way?

Why is she trying to be cute when she's supposed to be sexycool.

*The. Being ESL is suffering. It's a never-ending series of fuckups.

Wasn't she kinda forced to be cool instead of cute? I've heard that her falling nation needed a strong, cool leader and thats why she's trying to act like one.

We'll never know until VII get ported to the Mother Base for the Master Race : the personal computer.

>Being ESL is suffering. It's a never-ending series of fuckups
Keep practicing until you stop fucking up then.

Plutia is a good girl!

And that day, Nepgear was disowned by Neptune and expelled from Planeptune.
Cold, starving and crying, she went to Leanbox and became Vert's little sister.

She forces herself to be cool
now she does it naturally but her real self does come out from time to time

And then she became a serial killer.

And then later becomes the true final boss.

Desco is too cute. We should get a monster girl too, she could represent modding games.

This is what you get

Eh,could be worse.

Daily reminder that Neps are straight.

Reminder that tangerines kick ass.

Congratulations, that's TWO screenshots!

>146896876
It really confuses me. How come someone who abuses reports on normal contents against his "het is canon" dare to follow a reply "Thank you janny" after they are deleted?
Just how retarded has this system become where anything one kid doesn't like can be answered with a report?
Veeky Forums, what a child-pandering cesspool you have become.

Almost hit the jackpot.

Plutie has an outie belly button!

>nep nep
>who's there

Is there a better Neptunia drawing? No.

Why haven't you made a comic about spankfag yet? It's always about these yurifags everyone already loves to shit on.

noire.io/nepgen/

Watching all these migrated hetshitters barking at others and drawing comics to comfort themselves IN a yuri game thread sure does entertain me. Edited.

Fuck, Rules of Nature would be an amazing song for an alarm clock.

Because you would run when the sun comes up.

That's Plutia, not Neptunia.

Is it just me or NepvsSeHa has alot of better animations? Like IF's new moves and GameGear's attacks

>filename

>Not Neptuna

I don't think about myself.

>hetshitters
Go back to /u/, you clearly don't belong here and it's so obvious that only people who come from there use that term.
>yuri game
Where is your evidence that the series is stated as one? This is about the gaming industry, not fucking dykes kissing each other every second.

Look at this object. What forms in the clouds of your mind?

Nepgen.

You can just ignore him seriously, he's been going at it for weeks now and you fall for it everytime.

Hetshits and Yurishits are the worst. All they ever do is generalize people and stick them with labels.

Nepgear

These games are never going to have serious romance in them anyway.

But that won't stop them from shitting up every single thread

>B-b-but It's the X-fags, not me!
If you respond to obvious shitposting you're just as bad as the shitposter.

>evidence
Do you really have to fool yourself this much to deny such fundamental factor of this series?
Of course I understand yuri is not main them e like those in sono hanabira, but clearly the weight of yuri content far exceeds which waifufags believe are pandering them.
And yuri is not about your so-called "dykes kissing each other every second", ok? It's just part of the theme.
Reminder that this is not my posting.
I know most of you probably love me already by this time for how sharp I criticize these threads, but I still sometimes post toward the hopes of which someday someone don't jump out and say rude things for no good reason.
Finally a more gentle way to say "Don't talk to it, ignore and report."

I always see the waifufags writing things like Nep is their waifu or Noireposts and similar stuff, but I never see these yuripeople posting yuri. It's like all they do it's complain about waifufags while never posting yuri content themselves. It's kind of weird.

Why do you need to explain yourself to enjoy a frickin video game

Relax

Noire because black color.

5pb.

#NOMANCE
N
O
M
A
N
C
E

I think we should all agree that Neptune and Plutia are the only gay couple and all the other nep's are straight.

I can't stop thinking about you, my beloved Iris.

(You)

>Still looking at the nipple

I love her nipples, too

Rom is a pristine goddess fit to rule a nation filled with snow. I enjoy Rom.

This is Rom. I like Rom.

Ram is a brave goddess fit to lead a nation to victory. I relish Ram.

I wish I could feed Nepgear and make her bigger and stronger.

That would cause trouble.

what to feed nepgaer

I love Noire more than anything in the entire world!

who is she?

youtube.com/watch?v=yPDDelKThk8