/dangeru/ - VA-11 HALL-A General

Welcome to /dangeru/!
How big are Stella's breast really?

Previous thread: 146825009

>What's VA11 HALL-A?

A cyberpunk visual novel game where you are a bartender, slinging drinks to waifus.

OST: garoad.bandcamp.com/album/va-11-hall-a-second-round

Official site: waifubartending.com/
Official Devblog: blog.waifubartending.com/
Official Discord: discord.gg/AjMvbyS
Demo: kiririn51.itch.io/valhalla-bar
Steam: store.steampowered.com/app/447530/
Support Streaming-Chan: shining-fingered.moe

It's counting all the ending scenes:
>Ending 1: "Bad" Ending (Fail to pay your rent)
>Ending 2: Good Ending (Pay your rent)
You get an additional after credit scene with Boss.
>Ending 3: Kira*Miki's Ending
You pump her full of alcohool during the first time she comes to the bar, while fulfilling her criteria for drinks. You have to give her the Mulan Tea as well.
>Ending 4: Virgilio's Ending
Give him the correct drinks for his cryptic requests, and fullfill the criteria for Dorothy and Sei.
>Ending 5: Dorothy's Ending
When Dorothy is depressed or want you to guess a drink, always give her Piano Woman. When Sei comes depressed to the bar and asks for a Bleeding Jane, give her a cold and non-alcoholic beverage.
>Ending 6: Alma's Ending
When Alma asks for a classy drink, giver her a Brandtini, do it again when she's feeling down later in the game.

Endings 3-6 are after credit scenes with those specific characters, as you can see there are tons of characters left out. Also ending 4 is requires for your to unlock ending 5, since they're connected.

GOTY 2016

Ye sorry, rushed it since no one else was making a new thread.

Moderate malleable manx mammaries

Kira

Fucking hell, I just realized there was a Waiting for Godot reference in the game. How many times did I miss that I wonder.

Why will I never be this comfy?

GOG achievements when?

Miki

I still can't get one of the steam achievements to work, even after replaying it from scratch 3 times (it's the "Focus!" one).

I'm also missing all the songs.

NG+ is your friend.

Because kotatsu.

Don't forget augmented-eye.com

Because tabloids are people too.

>Too afraid to give people lots of alcohol because I don't want to ruin their day

>Always feel incredibly shitty after I play a VN/VN-esque game because I get too attached to the characters and their personalities, and it ending makes it feel like they all suddenly die with no progression or learning what happens to them as time goes on

>Finish this knowing it will happen again

I'm going to miss the wacky interactions and genuine heart melting friendships and relationships between the characters.

What do I do now ;__;

play again!

Fuck me I only just got it.

You're going to play NG+ and find all the dialogue you didn't the first time and sustain yourself off that. There's quite a lot of it.

Honestly?

Try writing. I got fed up with reading frustration and decided to say "Fuck it, I'll just make my own story"

It worked pretty well back when I was still unemployed, but it's sadly still not finished. S-Someday...

i've been idly considering getting one on and off but it seems like whatever they sell here in burgerland is kinda chintzy and janky.

Kim is asking for "something", will anything do?

Reminder that Jill is still the best.

She wants a Semen Moai.

Yes, literally anything

WOMANLET
O
M
A
N
L
E
T

I want to cum inside Alma

>tfw all girls are waifuable
Based devs

>Jill wants a megachristmas tree
>I only have 7500$ and electricity is tomorrow
I shouldn't have bought all that Kira Miki merch.

Betty a cute!

Where's the Jill of my life?

Trying to date women.

Am I supposed to buy stuff? What is it good for other than decoration?

Beaten to death by muslims/blacks/kkk/police for being a homo.

You'll have to wait for the 2070 reincarnation.

Some stuff keeps Jill focused.

>You'll have to wait for the 2070 reincarnation.
I won't be alive by the time she's dateable.

How hard would it be to build your own? It's basically just a table with a blanket and heater.

You should buy the stuff that Jill is obsessed with on that given day.

If you have a piece of paper and a pen, you can get away with not buying stuff. Just make sure to write down orders before they disappear.

Better start saving for that brain jar.

that sounds like a good way to make a nice toasty bonfire

Not hard. I built one once.

Just get a table and an equally large table top and stick a blanket in between. Boom, instant kotatsu.
Alternatively, just drill the table legs through the blanket.

Real nihonjin sometimes have a small pit underneath the kotatsu where you can curl up inside.

You can probably skip the heater if you live anywhere where the isolation is better than in Japanese houses, or the weather is warmer.

I made a ghetto kotatsu once, just put a blanket over a table I had, with another blanket on the floor.
It was nice and toasty, I was careful to always unplug and move the heater out of it once I was done using it though.

Anyone knows which days you can get who drunk?

Sei can get drunk on Day 1. She talks about Jack, the leader of a Blitzkreig Corps who wears a flamboyant outfit, has a cape and rainbow visor.

Dorothy can get drunk on Day 2. She talks about her lewd ventures in a school girl outfit, being ravaged by a middle-school teacher. On Day 9 she talks about her Mega-Santa gangbang.

Stella can get drunk Day 3, though her sprite doesn't actually change. She loses her cool and is rather upset at Sei for going to the bank the following day, though in a drunk worried way.

Alma can get drunk Day 3 where they talk about sexuality, hexadecimals and Alma definitely not being drunk. On Day 5 she talks about her dominatrix adventures with Dorothy.

Jill can get drunk Day 6 during that cozy time with Dana. If you get completely wasted and trigger the meat rod dialogue, it'll affect the next days conversation with Dana. Just get super wasted immediately, you might trigger the vacation dialogue or mechanical arm dialogue if not.

Betty can get drunk Day 4. It also affects the dialogue on their next visit. On Day 18.

Sometimes just giving them big Fringe Weaver's won't always work, since you get their orders wrong they might not ask for more (see Sei for example).

(I sure hope these spoilers work.)

How long will it take Alma to realize her love for Jill?

She didn't mention anything after day 1, I think.

Is it normal to feel so fucking bad for not having a girlfriend like Jill? I feel so bummed right now I'll never meet someone like her... I should never have played this game.

I started looking into it again and the answer is not too hard. Key point is if you're using a Japanese heater you need a 120V to 100V step-down. Some people suggest a desk heater which should be fairly safe.

Those pits are comfy as fuck. Too bad it's not really viable given American architecture.

Fuck, what does Alma usually order?
I need to cheer her up and I figure her usual might work.

Jill a shit

Burning Semen Inferno.

QQWWWWWWTTTA.

Isn't there a Stella/Sei ending or is that the Virgilio ending?

The status window that pops up when you're at your apartment tells you what she's craving.

Japan is the land of holes.
A hole for your kotatsu
A hole for your bath
A hole for you and me

YOU CAN PRESS BUTTONS TO DO THIS?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Have you not seen how tight that titty monster hugs Jill in the Bad End? Pretty sure they bang afterwards. Pic related (all ending pics).

Yes but the game never tells you.

I feel ya. At least NG+ will be fast

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I think that turns on aging

If it's an even number of As, it turns off aging.

>stella's star eyepatch
STELLA A CUTE

Alma is asleep.

She can only love you when she isn't even awake.

;__;

She craves more Jill in her live subconsciously?

What about Kim and that little kid?

Is this a real drink?

No.

Gesundheit.

Does Alma take her hands out at night?

>Jim Sterling will go on a date with Jill before you ever will

I'd give Brandtini girl a big bad touch. don't follow my example

>Gesundheit.
Wut?

Bless you.

Do Virgilio's orders have any logic to them?
I'm honestly just serving him whatever.

o-okay

yeah

kek

Are the prologue and the demo different things?

Should I play the demo as well?

Yes.

Yes.

For the last fucking time, yes.

Should include that in the OP goddamn it.

Demo is the day before the full game commences, play it famalam although you will be disappointed at how little the main character Anne shows up in the full game afterwards.

The little kid won't get drunk. If you give her alcohol, Jill starts reprimanding her further and changes the dialogue slightly up. Kid tries to put Jill in a bad spot but Jill turns it around on her.

In regards to Kim I'm not really sure. I was searching through the scripts to find out where people got drunk, but sometimes (like Stella) there is no sprite change, so it's difficult to find. I do believe you're right, though - Kim possibly has a different dialogue when she visits you again, but I am not sure if he dialogue changes as she gets drunk. I noticed that when she visits you later on, her excuse for leaving the company changes. Either she was drunk and overslept or she arrived early and her co-workers ruined her work

How do I get Mr Donovan to trigger his alcohol-fueled tirade upon leaving The Augmented Eye?

How does anybody figure that shit out?
At first I tried giving him the seventeenth drink on the list but I just said fuck it afterwards.

17 ingredients.

That was the only one i screwed up. The rest was just a matter of reading flavor text on the drinks. Fake is frothy water, for instance.

Well shit.
What about that whole floating plum bullshit?

I gave him numero-seventeen too, and he told me I was thinking too literally.

I'm pretty sure I should have just made something with optional karmotrine and just jacked it all the way to eleven.

17 ingredients, just select any random old drink that has option karmotrine and add it till there's 17 ingredients in the drink.

Bottled drinks.
There is literally an option for a plum floating in a fedora filled with perfume.

they're pretty easy riddles famalam
I guess I can see giving drink #17 instead of 17 ingredients, but that's not where my mind went

Big Beers all day erry day. Or rather just the final day he's at the bar. Or so I've heard

What was the drink that always made Dorothy happy again? I'm thinking it may have been Bleeding Jane, Blue Fairy, or maybe a Cobalt Velvet.

Ah, I haven't really been paying too much attention to those. Suppose I should.

Piano Woman

Your semen maio

A Piano Woman

A shot glass of Jill's girl spunk.

Did Dorothy ever explain why she only does it with people who are at least 40% organic?

What am I missing trying to get Sei drunk? Giving her stuff with Karmotrine just makes her leave after the second drink

Be a good bartender, man. At least get her orders right before trying to get her drunk.

I wonder how much of a pain it is to commission music and SFX.

How the fuck do you get Betty drunk on first visit? I gave both of them big fringe weavers TWICE and a karmotrine-to-the-brim pair of gut punchs but I still didn't get anything new! THIS IS BULLSHIT