hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/c/c7/Undying_lasthit_02.mp3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

swindle on suicide watch

>10 memes early

QUICK
SOMEONE POST IT

>about to play Nice Game of Dota 2
>teammate picks Huskar

>there are people in this very thread that play Baby's First Carry by Fisher-Price
Lmao.

I've always wanted to be Tresdin's squire. I always enjoy fantasizing about entering the fountain with her after a long battle and slowly removing her armor, starting at the helmet and making my way down to her boots. The embarrassment I feel doing this in front of other female heroes only adds to the allure of the situation. She sits down on a stool and commands me to kneel down and remove her boots one at a time. "Is that a boner?" Rylai says. Akasha licks her lips, Rylai giggles, and Shendelzare glares at me. I try to cover it up out of embarrassment, but Tresdin kicks my hands away. "You haven't finished yet." I don't understand because I had already removed her armor, but after she gives me a look I realize that she wants me to remove her shoes as well. I take off her shoes and reveal her gorgeous feet, surprisingly soft despite her being a strong warrior, and extremely sweaty. "Lick the sweat off my feet, squire," she commands me. I hesitate for a moment and look over to the other girls. They all start giggling at me and whispering. Then I feel Tresdin's foot forced into my mouth with the other one covering my nose. The smell and taste of her sweaty feet causes my raging boner to grow even more. "Alright, squire, stand up and remove your clothes." Although embarrassed, I take all my clothes off. Suddenly I feel my position swapped with that of Shendelzare. Suddenly I'm lying beneath Akasha and Rylai, who had both taken their boots off, and were pressing their feet against my member. "No," Tresdin said, "He's mine." She runs over and gets on top of me. It's only now that I realize that she's holding Aghanim's Scepter, and I understand that nobody will be able to interfere with us. Her technique gets more and more intense until I am unable to hold back. I cum inside her pussy with the force of a hundred megacreeps. She gets off of me, and as I lay there quivering in pleasure she gets dressed and begins to chuckle. "Only 9 inches? Pathetic."

thats actually pretty fucking smart

what does the future hold for our guys

Reminder that had based Beesa not stomped CoL in the BO1's these retards would have took 1st place and be directly invited to TI6 right now.
Isn't that horrifying?

Why did you post an unrelated image?

>col at one point was the best na team

wew

thank God for skinnyfatjew for importing DC and for rtz for transfering the curse to Secret

What's better on Lyvan this patch, treads + vlads + blight (early roshing) or travels + vlads(ratting)?

>cap shit talking sub 4k 'I'm speshul because vagina" casters

yes it only shows up when a player you have reported enters LPQ

>There are people ITT who don't pick him for free MMR
>There are people ITT who don't pick the blue pointy-headed man of FREE offlanes

Reminder that if you don't have a ton of reports you're not carrying ungrateful shitters and are therefore bad

This user is holding us hostage.
If DC don't get a full shutout, he's going to make everyone in the thread puke!

Why did he fall off?

BIG
FAT
CAST
TITS

reminder that reports are UNLIMITED

i run out of reports in my literal first games of the week, if we lose i just report my hwole team without thinking

logic says that they would do nothing since i am out of reports in couple of games right?
WRONG

reports even when you are out of them DO count, if they didnt count i wouldnt be greeted with "Thanks for improving the community" every time i open up dota

thats right, i report when i am out of reports and valve still grats me on putting shitters into low prio

if you ever run into me in mm we better win or im sending you to shadow realm kiddo lmao

swedishintegrationpolicy.webm

Alright, fair enough.
Still makes me wonder whether they get sent into LPQ after getting a number of reports or does the message just show up because they are an abandoning piece of trash that would have ended up in LPQ anyway. Is there a threshold?

>Slark is OP meme

>swindle drafts for CoL
This explains a lot actually

is he okay?????

JUST fuck my shit up the draft

this might be a total shutout

>6.84 tusk

>Timbersaw

Oh, boy, it's another episode of "Timbersaw stales what should've been a 30 min game for 20 more, or even 40"!
I love these!

slark has been consistently strong with a 50%+ winrate in the pub meta for like 6 patches and icefrog doesnt ever nerf whats actually good about him so its gonna stay that way

based zfreek

Can these lewdposters just FUCK OFF?
I want to watch CoL getting raped, not have a wank.

hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/c/c7/Undying_lasthit_02.mp3

uhmmm how is she supposed to drink it with the cap on?

OG? First team to win 3 Valve events.

2 majors, a disappointing 4th place finish at TI6, mediocre performance for a year followed by an epic run towards TI7 championship through the qualifiers

Why not both?

>Implying western garbage is even good

Just watch the game

When was the last Bo7? IG vs DK?

>zfreek is bad
- d2g

>I only masturbate to drawings from certain countries

>kotl the only one with map awareness

autism?
gay?

T H I C K
H
I
C
K

why all the dota girls love soda so much?

half the pics here are them posing with bottles or cans

Post THAT gif

>Can't even mantain a stable early lead

Yea, CoL's in wildcards

>col is shit

duh

What happened to him?
Did he just retire from Dota, in eternal shame after this?

you only get lpq for 2+ abandons

or x amount of reports within x amount of games

I thought Sockshka = Saska for the longest time

same thing that happend to mad

joined other teams but is bad at dota so yeah about it thats why you dont hear about him

It looks like he was trying to hit beastmaster along with gyro and CK
Still unreasonably greedy but it's not because he's bad.

dotards will literally defend this

>he literally thinks there's anything wrong with talon

More viable offlaner/solo heroes.

>position 3 no longer exists
No I fucking won't.

How does talon reduce the number of players to 2?

solo offlaning is too hard, just go to the jungle :^)

Bring back jungle invading

>coL gets dumpstered twice
>now it looks like they know what they're doing

?
DC obviously got the call from the frog to draw it out a few more games.

No it doesn't, it looks like they should be clearly winning but are just such bumbling retards that the game is practically even.

He's in DC right now i think right?

>I hate it when bitches say they are confirmed town

Based Slacks

So, is this game gonna be dragged out once again because of the magic of the ebin Lumberjack, or will CoL actually fucking close the game with the current lead?

He's not a lumberjack

If sandking got pipe isntead of dager DC would win this 100%.

>having trouble getting any cs in this trilane
>hmm, maybe I should just go buy a talon and jungle
>"holy shit why is that TB so fed why are we losing rax at 15 minutes wtf is this shit?"
t. "pro" players

did the penguin cum?