/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

Reminder that SteIIaris has its own general and discussion of the game doesn't go here. Thank you.

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, June 29th:
226 – Cao Pi dies after an illness; his son Cao Rui succeeds him as emperor of the Kingdom of Wei.
1807 – Russo-Turkish War: Admiral Dmitry Senyavin destroys the Ottoman fleet in the Battle of Athos.
1880 – France annexes Tahiti.
1922 – France grants 1 km2 at Vimy Ridge "freely, and for all time, to the Government of Canada, the free use of the land exempt from all taxes".
1972 – The United States Supreme Court rules in the case Furman v. Georgia that arbitrary and inconsistent imposition of the death penalty violates the Eighth and Fourteenth Amendments, and constitutes cruel and unusual punishment.

>News
HOI4 DD17/06
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/hoi4-dev-diary-june-17th-patch-1-1-red-ball-express.949237/

CK2 DD 11 - The End of Days
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/ck2-developer-diary-11-the-end-of-days.950847

>Random Country Picker
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive
mega.co.nz/#F!WZZFXDyT!yyb25ZuLdLs0B8vhoKS3LA

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[HoI4] - More Music Mod
mega.nz/#F!v5wXURpJ!TvoBinBVQWJbaYJsluyoFA

>>[CK2 - 2.5.2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.5.1 - 20/06/2016
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V7
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2] Many Houses Divided - v 0.0.1.1
dropbox.com/s/jso7qa1c4ystej7/MHD.rar

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kX-qcbM5610
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=707136443&searchtext=blackice
steamcommunity.com/groups/RadicalYugoslavia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck r&i

Based OP

Remember to Ignore and Report Report and Ignore.

What's a good ck2 character to learn the game?

RATE THIS SHIT ALREADY DAMN IT!

non historical/10

Death cometh for thee.

4/10

wow its fucking shit

>makes a new thread because steamgroup OP
>uses steamgroup infopic
???

Anyone in Ireland

The Steamgroup is completely against the infopic

>being a subhuman

William the conqueror

r8 my europe
its 1923 btw

>Germany not formed
How

>cropping

They got shat upon several times by France.

kys

>not liking this
youtube.com/watch?v=kX-qcbM5610

That's terrible advice.

So what are some goods mods for HoI4?

ALPHAmod

Kill yourself

blackice
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=707136443&searchtext=blackice

At least austria's former territories are looking good.

uninstall.exe

Ireland, 1066.

Duke of Aquitaine, 1066

You are the largest vassal of France, in a prime position to blob into Spain or overthrow your king (or both). IIRC there's a neighboring duchess in France who will marry you too, so the conditions are perfect.

That's a dead tho

Oh shit blackice for HoI4 is out?

it's very beta tho

Thanks a lot guys, I will try Ireland.

You are better off waiting for the drvs to fix the game

Best Europe coming through.

Nor him but is it good?

The game is fine you fucking autist.

never tried it

Nice zombie mod gore.

What mod

See It's the apocalypse mod for V2.

What did he mean by this?

But really this is the best Europe I've seen.

Wew

'no'

Twitter is good for pithy soundbytes but little else

Nothing worth saying has ever had a character count under 140 (including this post!)

Looks like shit to me

Nice cherry picking.

Care to tell me why then?

Is that something he said?
Can't tell

Just look at it nigger

GPs

>Older, legitimate thread with triple the posts of this one is deleted

t. Grandi youth report and ignore squadrons

>tfw people were interested in my game in the duplicate thread, but then it gets deleted

>legitimate thread
>literally made by a steamgroup who wants to destroy /gsg/
>replacing links in the OP to troll people
>legitimate
Honestly mods did a very good job.

Thanks mods.

Just post here in the proper thread.
It's more active than the steamgroup thread anyway.

Not being ironic BTW, the other thread was steamgroup cancer.

>actually wanting steelmod in the op
>wanting more redditors to flood into the thread
Hello Alex!

You think Austria doesn't have rightful claim to old HRE lands?

I was about to go to bed anyway, I'll leave y'all with a somewhat current map of my game

Steamgroup BTFO

Presumably you were the extended timeline guy? Yeah, I was interested, it was quite neat, especially considering there's no one actually posting games in this thread. Also, it just so happens I was the maker of that last thread. I guess it just goes to show what the Grandi Youth really value, no?

t. Cobra

>deleting the thread
epic meme

>ewropa

>other thread 404'd
What the fuck is this shit? Don't give me steamgroup or whatnot, if it was made first we see it to fucking bump limit.

You got your answer then, it was just cobra desperate to keep his troll thread alive, faking interest.

Mods frequently delete troll threads though.
They did nothing wrong.

The OP of the other thread was probably ban evading

I try to warn you people about the report and ignore autist, but you don't listen. This is the result when you let him run /gsg/.

How would a mod know what thread is a troll thread, and what was even wrong with that thread?

>what was even wrong with that thread
R&I didn't get first

Best Hoi4 mods now that general fixes is broken?

>legitimate thread
>fake pastebin
I don't think so

He replaced HPM's pastebin with a cloned pastebin to troll people.

It was made by a notorious group of shitposters that have the declared objective to kill /gsg/.

There was nothing wrong with it, but r&i gets his panties in a bunch if he isn't the one to make the new thread, so he enlisted his Janny friend to shut it down.

Didn't get in this one other, he's not even here.

>makes a thread to replace HPM's pastebin.
>There was nothing wrong with it.

Just fuck off back to your steamgroup, stop doing shitposting here. Go cry in your corner about the man is keeping you down for not letting you shit the place.

Okay forgive me guise, I'm a gsg newfag, but question. If my kingdom has de jure claims on multiple counties of another kingdom, can I take more than one of them at once, or only one for each war? Because the casus belli has to be specific to a territory. I wouldn't be surprised if there's an easier way to go about this right in front of me but maybe not.

I'm not from the fucking steam group. You are delusional

>It was made by a notorious group of shitposters that have the declared objective to kill /gsg/.
Wrong, lad. HPM is the one killing /gsg/. If you don't believe me check out all the threads and fanboys he has about his mememod on leddit. He's bringing in redditors by the droves and it's destroying our culture. He has to go.

I'm not the one claiming the other thread was deleted because someone didn't get the first post when this one doesn't have it either.
Face it, the other thread was deleted because it was made by shitposters. See

>r&i deletes a thread that had people posting actual gameplay
>all that's left is this shit thread filled with drama and grandi-tier memers
Bravo, bravo, truly the Report and Ignore/Janny is the savior of this board and evil Radical Yugoslavia is tearing it down.

So do we prepare for another 404 or some shit?

There was a CB to take all claims at once but I don't remember how it was triggered.
I know that if you fabricate on multiple claims of the same person you can do it.

Fuck your shit, the other thread had actual fucking gameplay and people asking questions.
Literally fix it next thread or something, every other general manages nobody makes a new thread just because the edition is wrong or something minor they only reject it when it's blatantly a troll thread like /fgo/ rejecting a completely blank OP when they usually fill it to the brim.
Do we lack that much discipline?

probably

Stop falling for steam group bait.
Report and ignore it.

Hmm, I forgot about fabricating claims. I'll dick around with that and see what I can manage. Thanks.

Oh boy
>sperg out over the OP and ruin yet another perfectly fine thread

God you lot are cancerous.

>if you're trying to defend /gsg/ culture from reddit kid commies you're a shitposter
Epic cuckage, me lad

Yes you can do that.

So does this one. The shitposting only started when the steamgroup started throwing a fit.

>steam group bait
What are you talking about and why is it a reportable offense?

For one thing, who cares if there's one broken link? These threads last like 8 hours tops
Second, maybe they're just shitposters. Not everything is a massive conspiracy to destroy the community
Third, if people didn't sperg out about every little thing, they'd have much less material to work with

We did it lads. When do the British come?

Sorry, I will stop falling for the steamgroup bait.

Anyway, when the HoI4 patch is coming out of beta? What about the new CK2 DLC, when it's dropping? Did paradox even announce?

Reminder that this sort of shit is why I founded Radical Yugoslavia in the first place, and anyone who's fed up with it is welcome to join.

steamcommunity.com/groups/RadicalYugoslavia

t. Cobra

A little bit later.

>Gothamite

>[V2] - Legacy of Slovenia v1.01 >[V2] - unHPM v1.5 >[V2] - 7 Years v4.1 >[V2] - Robmod v2.5 >[V2] - Visegradmod v3.2