Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gMAYOoi56IU
youtube.com/watch?v=hDCmAoUZQU0
forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?p=1493800#post1493800
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

For healslut!

Just let go, user.

Will I ever see you faggots again?

Well, it's just an experiment. If it dies, /kfg/ is done for now.

Memes will save us!

you can join the Steam group
but it's not much more lively than the thread

sleep tight lad

Doesn't the group spend more time ERPing than playing KF2?

not anymore
now it's a lot of /pol/ with some video games mixed in.

Well that's better than ERPing at any rate.

Its mainly one guy who spams /pol/ links

yeah, I know who.
Not any worse than Overmeme though.

Regarding the advice on empty pulv being best zerk weapon, how do you keep it empty? Just only reload when engaging a flesh?

KF1 seems dead lately, what about KF2?

Yep. You don't have to reload it until you press the reload key.

Not as dead unless you want to play HoE.

True

Do you guys remember /kfg/'s worst enemy?

I think we should have listened him and not buy this dying piece of early access game.

youtube.com/watch?v=gMAYOoi56IU

>all the anime twinks are gone from chat
Literally why bother anymore

What's the point if they don't share lewd photos.

>worst enemy

>/kfg/'s worst enemy

Huh?

>/kfg/'s worst enemy?
Back then we just laughed at him. To say he was our "worst enemy" would be exaggerating. He was just a retard.
He's still a retard, but now people are more inclined to "agree" with him.
I don't agree with him, nothing he really says is true anymore. The game is total shit but not for any reasons he lists.

Cheap thrills

Our worst enemy are neps
He was just regular enemy

>/kfg/'s worst enemy
>Not John "We're gun nuts!" Gibson

E.Y.E crossover when? I wanna give brouzouf to you lads.

They've already made a crossover larper, they could just make him a cosplayer from Russia or something.

John is our ally and savior, just as Yoshiro is the bringer of fortune

same question

>So kfg, I've just started and I think I want to play berserker because I like slapping shit with a big Meaty weapon.

>Any tips for getting started and doing well?

if you don't mind, I'd also like some reasons for why I should pick weapons or what targets I should prioritize when playing, simply becasue I want to understand some of the game more.

as of writing this post, I'm going to watch this video to get a better grasp of the class im playing
youtube.com/watch?v=hDCmAoUZQU0
Any thoughts?

I wonder who could be behind this post!

Shouldn't you be in bed, Yoshiro?

I am depressed by the several year history of this thread dying over and over.

>1 boss, 3 maps, and 4 perks
>grind fest or using hansrevenge because lol perk reset warning
>steam/TWI forum cocksuckers
>"wait for the final product"
He did his best considering the review was only a week after EA release.

>It's been a year since this webm
>trash zeds and fucking SIRENS still teleport
"Listening to feedback" my ass

wow that's super rude

It makes the game harder, you casual!
I wish players would be teleported to the zeds instead!

>53% recent score
It's over, lads. Tripwire won. By changing the resistances to be slightly less retarded they suddenly won the fanbase back over.
The good old "fool them into thinking we're retarded then give them what they want" trick always works.

>still at 79% overall
>people like this are allowed to post reviews at all

Is Alan Wilson even still part of TW?

didn't he die in a car accident like 2 years ago?

He's actually the mastermind behind these patches

i heard he's re-enlisted back in the SAS. apparently he's trying to get his confirmed kills above 25

Just look at how happy he is.

What has Gibson done to TW?

This wall of text just got posted in the forums.

forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?p=1493800#post1493800

Relevant bit.

>People love recall (doing something you already know) but hate recognition (learning something new) one thing I learned is with the Kf fans people want all weapons to feel extra powerful and kill thing if they hit their target from what they recall as a weak zed. Take for example the stalker. She is actually always meant to be a higher threat then she was even in kf1 we just never nailed it. Heck most the time your shooting and she happens to be in the way of a bullet and dies. In the last update she was more inline to the threat we had pictured way back in kf1 days but the problem was that the players recall is this zed should be super easy to kill and it just didn't click in there minds. Which is totally valid and a great learning lesson for me.

It's not our fault that we made a common enemy an annoying chore to kill, it's the player's fault for not appreciating our vision!

Also, I like how he had to discover that players like their guns to feel powerful and kill shit in a game like Killing Floor 2. Well no fucking shit; that's what the goddamn gore system is there for. People love killing dudes with powerful weapons and watching them explode into pieces, not plink them to death with shit weapons (except for the one weapon that hurts like normal). Any moron could've told you that.

Christ Tripwire is clueless.

I TRY TO HEAR
LEND MY EAR

>posting walls of text well after the work day about how he feels they can go right with KF2
go home Munk you're drunk

>Heck most the time your shooting and she happens to be in the way of a bullet and dies.
Do people seriously think Stalkers are supposed to be hard to kill or that they are only killed by accident?
They're fucking short, invisible, skinny women. The challenge lies in seeing them and not getting hit in the face by their moves. They're not meant to tank hits like a Fleshpound.
I mean yes the Stalker in KF1 was pretty much a joke but I don't want the Stalker in KF2 to be even more invisible, faster, hit harder, AND be tanky. Fuck off.

>I feel as though Tripwire are forcing teamplay through resistances, new strategies through knockback and new ways to think about the game entirely through PvP. It seems as though there is a goal to make KF2 far more than just a simple co-op horde shooter. All these stats and weak zones / vulnerabilities make it seem as is TWI are trying to create a complex and in-depth meta for the game.

>When it came to kf2 project it was for me a dream project that the team and myself could try to take the concept of kf1 and take it to the next level.
>The hard thing which in ways I wish kf2 wasn't kf2 and its own game is to please kf1 fans that want nothing more then kf1 and still make the project grow and be something new and improved over the first game.

Did Munk just admit that the op was right and they're trying to make kf2 into not killing floor?

Then don't make her a small athletic chick with martial arts. Maker her thiqqer, stronger, give them a pack leader that's more visible that has the others fan out and attack while they're focused on her.

Just don't tell me this 4'2 acrobat is supposed to be a heavy hitter.

was there an update because 1/3 of my rpg shots disappear into nothingness

VOICES
INSIDE

Is the SDK the only way to test out different cosmetics?

How about making Stalkers into glass cannons that can deal alot of damage or make players bleed directly from HPs?

I'd assume that fucking invisibility would be enough.

If they really wanna make them a threat they should make their attacks hurt, not make them survive a blast from a shotty at point blank.

Witnesses report that a faint "WE'RE GUN NUTS!" was heard fading in the distance.

I've made an account just to tell him that a small little women being a threat by taking bullets to the chest like a wall and not the fact that she's invisible is stupid, did I do a bad?

Did they really nerf dosh gain on long mode?
How bad is it now? I never felt like dosh gain needed a nerf, the ammo change makes it so you need to spend a fuckload on ammo so nerfing dosh means you won't have a whole lot of money to buy extra weapons for the boss wave.

Honestly they need to go back and balance bosses again. Bosses aren't that difficult to beat in practice, they just require you to unload a fuckload of ammo into them and if people start dying the difficulty comes from a battle of attrition rather than an explosive action packed fight.

No. You did good; we must at least try to show them the error of their ways before we must stay tuned forever.

>tfw haven't played KF-Mall since last year with /kfg/

>haven't had real fun since InD

Gibson stop fucking the game, Yoshiro stop apologising for him.

So far this cash nerf has been pretty shit.
Can barely afford to keep myself outfitted with Sawed off and M1014 let alone buying AA12

Git good. :')

Then play short or medium length like TWI intended.

>dosh decrease based on medium games

TRIPWIIIIIIIIRE

>unlimited hours of entertainment
>UNLIMITED
my fucking sides

It's liie something from a As Seen on TV product.

>Tripwire will never revert the cash nerf because they don't play above medium or hard

What did they do the cash?

ONE LINK
TO JOIN IT
ALL

But their metrics revealed that people were getting cash too fast, and metrics never lie!

Could they not just play the fucking game on hoe or sui and see how bad their retarded changes are?

Why play the game and spec Suicidal and HoE pubs to sse how people actually play when you have NUMBERS FROM METRICS!!!!11 Numbers are perfect, man!!!

SHUT

YOUR

MOUTH

>signed up for their forums so I could complain about them justifying the stalker being a threat due to the new resistances 2 hours ago
>still haven't gotten the confirmation email so I can't post

I guess I'll just stew on my anger for a little while.

They can't do anything if they're on a cruise ship.

Once you get the confirmation e-mail, mods have to approve of your first few posts.

You see, TWI doesn't want anyone interreupting their hugbox that everything is dandy and the game is heading in a great direction.

TWI's cash flow slowed from bad reviews so they slowed our dosh flow.

I bet they don't filter by fucking map and all the KF-Cube servers are polluting their data

It would explain most things they base off of """""metrics""""""

>mods have to approve of your first few posts.
So I can't even criticise they're stupid decisions and obtuse logic in a way they'll actually see it without sucking their dick for a week or so?

You've got it.

That sort of attitude is out of line and uncalled for!
I'm revoking your membership Anonymous.

Gee, thanks for the info Yoshiro.

You mean filter out a very easy custom map that could skew statistics? That's crazy talk! Our metric system is too advanced to be handicapped by such a thing!

Is it a good idea to get offperk weapon like RPG for berserker? Also what skillbuild do you use for zerk?

Berserker isn't worth playing at the moment, I had to set up an auto-kick to get rid of any zerker players on my HoE server.

No try the Evis it's really good, I usually use all the high damage and the move speed skills.

To anyone that wants to give TWI their two cents on how they're taking Killing Floor 2:

Don't post your thoughts in a thread, as mods will have to approve it, meaning it probably isn't going to go out. Instead, PM Munk directly. I don't think there are any PM restrictions when you first sign up.

>caring about kf2 now that neptunia v2 comes out next week
lol?

Not all of us play weeb shit.

THIS CAT'S BACK IN THE GAME

First up is movespeed and damage.

Then you have to look at team composition - if your team has someone to take cafe of the big guys, like a sharpshooter or a demo, you can take care of the trash - the Nailgun and Eviscerator make short work of big crowds, and the Evis can even help you with the Big Guys.

If you need to take care of the big zeds, pick another class, Berserker is really awful at the moment. But if you're back is against the wall, you can grab the Pulverizer and try to smash big zed heads with it. Just remember to block occasionally, or you'll die really fast.

wow that's super rude

What the fuck are you even doing here

Is this game good now?

Haven't played it since 12/08/2015.

spreading the joy of good games