/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>TES:O?
Find or create an /tesog/ thread.

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

wcunderground.freeforums.org/nova-amazon-t5047.html
mw.modhistory.com/download--12454
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is it over for me?

When OpenMW is almost ready and ya been waitin awhile

Is there a reason belly, ass, tits start to deform all the time for HDT physics + XPSME?
using bodyslider and UNP SG

waifus and lore living in harmony

>I dont use Bodyslide as in the external tool, but i use a Racemenu Bodyslide Plugin which is quite alot better, but sadly can't be exported as easy.

how is it better? this confuses me...

The "error reported recently" error should go away on its own eventually.
Do something about those files in your overwrite.

So... Butts?

>accidentally take some skooma while trying to drink from my waterskin
>ho boy
>immediately get attacked by some roaming bandits
>HO BOY

I might have to take this stuff more often.

Yeah I got lucky with sales and stuff.

I dunno the answer to that because Ada is pure! P U R E

click on the first one and show the error is displays

if you're using MO move xpmse to the bottom or your installation order, always leave it there.

otherwise you probably need to reinstall it.

STILL ALIVE, PRISONER? KEEP CLOSE TO ME IF YOU WANT TO STAY THAT WAY.

Good to know
Oh yeah. I also just reinstalled Ordinator for the close-range combat archer perks. Fun stuff.

How do you decrease boob and butt jiggle?

Using HDT Breats and Butt Physics- TBBP BBP Supported.

it's like fighting horny, it's a blast

Almost there... Need to rework the body freckles.

>Ada
>Pure
little faggot looks like whenever he gets into town first thing he does is blow some big guys.

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

update your xml file, look up Bounce and Jiggles on nexus.

>that comfy feel when bashing and putting an arrow in each eye

I take it the HDT hair is another project for another day?

T-That's lewd!

H-he is a person of noble birth and therefore is far too sophisticated to indulge in such scandalous behavior. Absolutely impossible, yup. Mhm. Totally.

I've already put almost a hundred hours into it. Pretty hype for the inevitable graphical improvements.

wEw

He's as pure as me. I can verify.

I've never seen this before, is this a bug from a recent MO update or something? I haven't updated mine in a bit. Maybe someone else will know.

FYI, this is definitely NOT a normal warning..

Either way, disable Logix Clothes, and see if it works.

As a side note, I suppose it's possible that your bsa file is corrupt, maybe you need to reinstall it.

yo what brings muthafuckin Knots to /tesg/?

Tried it and it didn't work.
Also using UNPB, is it not compatible like 7B?

Yarp. So is custom spells right now she's just Marcurio deep, deep down.

It's ok, she just fell down after getting out of the tub so she's helping herself back up. She likes to take good care of herself, after all.

What's the best version of Skyrim Flora Overhaul to use?Since the newer ones are shit apparently.

They're just hugging

hey
go fuck yourself
:^)

What about standalone benis?

ya, they're both unp

I just use what comes in Ruffled Feather.

YOUR FACE
WHAT THE FUCK?

What about sucking the penis of somoeone he loves romantically? Is that scandalous?

Never seen a horse before, huh?

Post cool finds?
I wasn't sure if this was vanilla, if so that's actually kinda neat.

I wanna suck her dick

Well okay then that makes sense I guess.

That's a pretty weird hug then user

No problem. We get this issue every few days here. For some reason almost no guides out there feature this.
So i just throw it at everyone here posting about CTD's and its a 99% guaranteed hit.

MLU does like to do these things.

which has better quality?

and this popped up on my loading screen today.
no fucking idea.

I wasn't aware you knew so much about hugging. Do I have to tell your moms?

so it is morrowloot?
that's still pretty fucking cool.

kek

no idea, I use bodyslide these days. I'm sure they're both pretty much the same. 7B is kind of special regarding it's vagina iirc, but kind of not really worth the limitations. I use a custom UNP special body. Most people just make their own bodies these days, but if you're new to modding you might want to hold off on that for now. If not, go download bodyslide, a bunch of UUNP armor packs, build a basic body for yoursself in bodyslide, then rebuild all your UUNP armors in bodyslide as well, everything will fit perfectly to your body.

doesn't matter when you're exporting it from UUNP. Just a matter of what you prefer visually.

I give up
I don't want to spend hours fixing shit when I got things to do tomorrow
I guess I should stop trying to do different things
Change is the real meme here

Just about to get back into Skyrim after getting the DLCs from the Steam sale.

Have a hankering to mod it up fierce, mainly to make the game a bit more engaging and the RPG elements more deep.

Checked GEMS and noticed that Perkus Maximus was the first gameplay overhaul on their list, while it isn't mentioned at all on tesgeneral.

Can anyone vouch for PerMa, or should I instead go with something like Ultimate Combat + SPERG/Ordinator as mentioned by tesgeneral?

>just bought my new motherboard
its
HABBENING

I've heard that morrowloot can introduce some stability issues. Is there a preferred version (of the many) for stability? Are there ways to curtail the risk of stability issues?

I am fucking stupid,
I am using UUNP and though they had an effect on frame or something

That's one of Enai's magic mods, I'd assume Thunderchild.

I was hoping you guys would be talking about more than just waifus and now I'm lurking in case I can glean information about things I don't already know, which /tesg/ is always good for.

I haven't actually played a game with OpenMW yet but I've been keeping my install up to date and I poke around every now and again.

perma is shit

Waifu Facial Cancer. She has a special cream applied vigorously all over her face multiple times a day to keep it from getting worse.

All on you, user.

I'd like to say I'm getting good at this, but it'd just be self-masturbatory. :^)

I'm using action combat+asis+sands of time+combat evolved+animal tweaks+revenge of the enemies+ordinator + skytweak.

It's a lot of fun so far. I would recommend it.

Well, Enderal's coming out in a few days, with the English patch due in a couple weeks.

Oh um... welp.

Well let me explain. He's the fourth son in a noble family, so basically his only purpose is to be married off to someone for that sweet dowry money. Therefore, he can't be used goods (or at least can't be known to be such) in order to remain an attractive prospect for other noble families looking to cement an alliance. His love life is shaped by politics, not romance.

if you think anyone who is actually invested with the lore/progress of the franchise posts in here you're wrong

Should Static Mesh Improvement go before or after the HD Skyrim 2K mod?

After.

>If you use texture mods like Skyrim HD, install SMIM first, then the texture mods and let them overwrite the few files that might conflict with SMIM.

i dont know what does it say on the mod page? can you not read?

meh i'm not sure, i just use the latest morrowloot ultimate and i've had it on every playthrough that i've done. never really had any issues.

I am here, user.

I saw that. Should be good. I will probably wait until the "remaster" update to actually play it, though. I am very hyped for 64 bit Skyrim.

Lewd posting aside(im gonna stop now, its getting creepy). Ada sounds like he has a pretty mediocre life.

>Waifu Facial Cancer
Early detection is important. You don't wanna know what happens at stage 3.

Goodnight /tesg/

Does UNP seriously not come with a head mesh, or did I miss something

>being this new

Goodnight user

L I T E R A L L Y right on the fucking mod page

kill yourself

Why would you do that when SMIM touches such a smaller portion of the world than something like Skyrim 2K? He's being too nice, letting other mods take priority over his work.

lol no, no body mod does.

nah all body meshes just fit to the standard head, no head mesh in UNP or CBBE or whatever

Goodnight user

ciao

someone wants to give a fuck and try on the D2 Novazon model + crossobow and Hair that user posted here early today?

LL cucks are banning it even if the fucking models are free to mod

>wcunderground.freeforums.org/nova-amazon-t5047.html

goodnight cutie

That's kind of been my thing with my characters. I've never been interested in playing the hero. I'd much rather be someone who simply tries to live in the world while it changes around them. Of course, that's somewhat difficult considering how static and unchanging Skyrim is on its own, but some of the mods I've downloaded have made it more dynamic.

Goodnight, user.

Lore is probably my favorite thing in the TES franchise.Besides the modding.

What is the best head mod for waifus

Explain the cosmology of TES to me then. I enjoy metaphysics

CITRUS

this lmao
husbandos4lyfe

Your question is dumb, but racemenu I guess.

mw.modhistory.com/download--12454

When I used CBBE the faces were fixed. softer, smoother all around. UNP so far looks like Vanilla to me.

sometimes I just sit on my phone and read UESP webpages for like hours

reminder that if you use the wikia you should be shot on sight

CBBE doesn't install a head mesh m8. Texture sure, but there's tons of UNP textures that change the face.

I thought all of this was also in the mind of another being

>trying to get into tomb raider
>the wiki is full of deadend links
Never realized how lucky I was with uesp