Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Tierqueer Filter: ghostbin.com/paste/by42s

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Lunaro
> forums.warframe.com/topic/660347-update-lunaro/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Vauban
> forums.warframe.com/topic/649037-update-18120-vauban-prime/
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if its not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.warframe.com/topic/660109-overpowered-players/
pastebin.com/rSmHFVTG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for NOTHING

DE LIED
GOYS DIED

So, green and black is the new edge? These three goys were all in the same ODD I was in. Go figure.

alternative edge

for when normal edge just isnt enough

nth for cute Comba's

Yeah pretty fucking much.

Help make my quakes be all they can be.

Comba's are cute...CUTE!
Good designs too

(You)

I'll just assume that means its good then.

Then why did you post it?

Sasuga DE, at it again.

[VoidKeyMissionRewards/OrokinMobileDefenseRewardsD]

Rotation A:
1 CARRIER PRIME CARAPACE, UNCOMMON, 3.76%, 50 Ducats
1 KAVASA PRIME COLLAR BLUEPRINT, UNCOMMON, 3.76%, 30 Ducats
1 VASTO PRIME RECEIVER, UNCOMMON, 3.76%, 30 Ducats
1 FORMA BLUEPRINT, UNCOMMON, 3.76%
1 SPIRA PRIME BLUEPRINT, UNCOMMON, 3.76%, 10 Ducats
5 Rare Fusion Core, UNCOMMON, 3.76%
1 BOAR PRIME BLUEPRINT, COMMON, 77.44%, 20 Ducats

--------------------------------------
[VoidKeyMissionRewards/OrokinSurvivalRewardsD]

Rotation C:
1 AKSTILETTO PRIME LINK, UNCOMMON, 3.22%, 30 Ducats
1 BRATON PRIME BLUEPRINT, UNCOMMON, 3.22%, 20 Ducats
1 FORMA BLUEPRINT, UNCOMMON, 3.22%
1 ODONATA PRIME WINGS BLUEPRINT, UNCOMMON, 3.22%, 30 Ducats
1 VASTO PRIME BLUEPRINT, UNCOMMON, 3.22%, 50 Ducats
1 ASH PRIME HELMET BLUEPRINT, UNCOMMON, 3.22%, 30 Ducats
5 Rare Fusion Core, UNCOMMON, 3.22%
1 MAG PRIME BLUEPRINT, COMMON, 77.44%, 10 Ducats

Because I wasn't sure but if you have nothing to do but post le funny reaction images then there must be nothing negative to say about it.

Go fuck yourself Scott.

nice meme

here

Either the updated droptables are wrong, or me complaining did something, but the irony is, I got the Akstiletto Prime Link in the very same mission I was alt-tabbed complaining about it in. At least that means I'm done with void farming until the next Prime comes out.

You're going to have to try harder you drunk fuck.

forums.warframe.com/topic/660109-overpowered-players/

nice meme

I got all night you canuck. I'm betting you'll pass out before we reveal our sleeks to you.

name my dog guys

nice meme

doggo sounds good though.

Daddy赤ちゃん

Is that a Chesa you fucking Scrub? Jettison it immediately.

if you have no idea how to build Quake Banshee why bother replying

why even go through this tired "lol DE lurks here xD" meme

shit my ash is black and yellow, this better not become edgy again.

>posts an in depth analysis about the current power creeping rate in this dogshit game and could fix many things
>this faggot states an already obvious thing and gets twice the amount of support for it
>8 posts

I really fucking hate these forums. I just want to see this game die.

I know exactly how to build banshee, doesn't mean I'm gonna spoon feed every fag that comes around.
Spoon feeding will only teach him the shape of the spoon, which gets us stuck with people always asking to be spoon fed instead of wanting to learn how to build.

Or you know, he posted his attempt to build and was asking for criticism so that he could learn how to build better for next time. But you probably weren't smart enough to figure that out.

He clearly knows how to build Quake Banshee already since he has the right mods

literally nothing wrong with minmaxing questions

thx

I'm going to stab your dog in the nuts.

Handbanana

N E R F
E
R
F

This world needs more femvolt

I like that. The only downside are the people who scream:

>hurr durr no nerf pls game should stay cheesy so i get rewarded stuff without doing shit

I mean, in a game you should aim to be efficient but right now, WF needs core changes really bad.

And that's how you get hated by 90% of the players. I will see myself out.

Can someone explain to me how an event for one game equates to a "convention"? It's just a glorified dev panel.

Is Energy Siphon or Rejuvenation better for Inaros?

you fucking what

How's my Maggie?

Rejuv
you can get energy with the rage mod.

Oh sweet. Still fairly new, so I don't know all the mods well

CP so you aren't that guy

>Coil helmet
fuck off TQ.

>using rejuvenation, +3 hp/s on a frame with almost 5k HP
>formaing your Inaros just to use Rejuvenation
>using rejuvenation ever, on any frame

pastebin.com/rSmHFVTG

scroll to the bottom, to FAQs

What's wrong tierqueer your pillars of eternnia thread got saged to hell and back?:^)

All other helms are shite.

>enemies are too strong because we can kill them, so let us not be able to kil them!
Fuck me, why are they so fixated on nerfing ONLY the players?
>"Skill spamming also forces DE to give us cheesy enemies to counter our cheese and that's how we got nullifiers, bursas, eximuses"
OR You dump fuck, we spam skills because thats the only bearable way to deal with that shit. You can be a demigod shitting dmg everywhere but still get 1shot form across the room by a toxic ancient, a stray rampart shot or all the 50 enemies suddenly have lasersight accuracy.

Granted, there are hints of valid points in that post, but you cant adress them without also adjusting the enimes and vice versa.
Fine, nerf energy regen, but then dont have nullifiers, energy leeches, magnetic procs in every fucking corners, and give caster frames a way to actually do their thing, like allowing them to cast from HP, or enemies killed by certain abilites be guaranteed to drop energy orbs.

Yes, mandatory +%dmg mods are bullshit, but so are exponentially growing enemy armor and hp, aura dmgresistance/healing fuckers by the truckload, and a split-second kill or be killed mentality on 90% of the enemies. If they want to cap/reduce player dmg, the need to reduce enemy hp/scaling, plain and simple.

Yes, currently the only way to deal with endgame is either to kill everyone ASAP or keep them locked up because even if 1 of them gets a shot off they can wipe the party in seconds. How about actually making the player tankier so they have the luxury of picking their target? How about getting rid of all the bullshit that nullifies any other player option apart for the mentioned two, like toxic dmg not making shileds irrelevant, all the fucking aoe not making meele parry unfeasable, not having every enemy have a knockdown, not have 0.01sec TTK on 60% of the enemies, enemies not having hitscan abilites so you can actually dodge them, fixing the fucking lag... THAT would make player skill relevant.

ignore He has spammed this shit for so long the general has filters made especially for him and his shitposting. The filters are in the op.

>boner/10
All jokes aside I like it. Looks like some warrior queen or some shit that you would find in an over the top fantasy game.

literally stalking

reminder people should make up their own minds about the guide instead of listening to people who can't even say why the guide is wrong

>tfw no t2 caps
>one of the two last parts I need for Mag
Fuck me man. I want to get mag and kill myself.

You better calm that fucking doggo right now.

Rejuv gets you miniscule HP tho. Even pocket sand HP drain is faster.

Take a look at this. Pocket Sand build. Apply Cunning Drift to exilus for extra Pocket Sand range. Replace ArmAg with NarrowMind for scarab farm build.

black and purple is master edge race

Gauss isn't terrible and the community helmets are basically all great except anthro which is hot garbage.

>stalking
Stalking on Veeky Forums is no easy feat unless you leave breadcrums the size of baseballs everywhere you post. It's almost like you're trying to make an identity for yourself or something.

you snetences deth

Community helms cost steam money. I'm not giving DE money.

>AA over Steel Fiber

Inaros survives by taking HP damage (converting to energy), then regenning it with abilities. If you take less damage you get less energy. Also he's slow as fuck, and that remedies it a bit while also giving him just as much armor he needs to feel comfortable. So far nothing below level 250 Bombard Eximus was able to take him down.

>wah wah people don't play the game the way I want them to wah wah

ok its fine now

that's a good point.

Reminder that Cressa Tal is and NPC, and as such is not real, is incapable of feeling the same way about you that you do for her.

Besides, it would never work out between us.

Good doggo.

ok what are some good colors to paint my dog

barf green with red stripes, lotus pattern.

>community helmets
>actually paying for shit in warframe

i found a 20 dollar steam giftcard under my friend's couch the other day and it hadn't been used yet.

>buying shit in warframe
>not buying a game on sale for $20 or several cheap games

i am not a clever man.

What's the name of that mod that lets daggers instant kill on unaware enemies?

Hey guys, noob here. I played this game a while ago but dropped it due to time constraints, now I came back and 3rd day login gave me a 75% discount on plat, so I bought some. What should I get?
This game is a little more complex than I remember.

now its lookin good

covert lethality i think

Convert
feed manatee

also i would like to mention that i bought 1k plat and i had a 75% discount at the time. i didnt buy community shit. I still had 8 dollars or so after that and bought three games that were on sale for cheap.

now its lookin good
forgot image

slots
potatos
save your plat for buying cheap sets from warframe.market

nice doggo. now max it for 10o points and gas it.

I've literally never had energy troubles with Inaros+Rage+SF. I don't WANT to waste time regening with my abilities, because that's inefficient

why do you feel the need to jump into conversations

this. if you bought 1k or more MAYBE buy an armor set or some colors (classic saturated will give you almost all the colors you need).

>enemies killed by certain abilities be guaranteed to drop energy orbs
Fucking, THIS.
Additionally, so many things need increased chances of energy orbs, not LESS like Eximus units do. That's why I always find myself energy starved in Eximus sorties, so I have to chug energy pies or die. Nullifiers and Comba/Scrambus and maybe Bursas should drop an energy orb 100% of the fucking time. Ancient Disruptors as well, because where the hell is all that energy they are draining going? All of these things can be deadly if they catch you not paying attention, but at least you'd be able to somewhat recover if you knew they'd pop out an orb. DE's stated that they don't really want people to rely on restores (we have no choice there 75% of the time), so this could help ease them out. I already hate when I'm forced to use them even though I have 200 of every Large Team restore equipped at all times. Its probably that Monster Hunter mentality of, "If I have to use any/too many items, that means I'm fucking up too much."

>be a few days ago
>tryin to sell some shit for more frame slots
>nothing too special, just a bunch or random shit I've collected.
>some guy wanted some boar and braton parts
>had boar receiver+stock and a braton receiver
>guy had no plat, offers trade
>he valued my shit at 40ish plat
>warframe market looked like it confirmed that
>he traded me a frost prime helmet
>market showed it being roughly an even trade, and the helm is only going to grow in price, boar has been vaulted for awhile and hasn't been a particular item of interest in my experience
>mfw unintentionally jewed this guy since the boar is now unsealed and farmable
If you're reading this guy, I hadn't been paying attention to the news and didn't know this was happening. Sorry.

Is there anyplace that sells a vor dakimura? i need to know for reasons.

ok dog joined the forces against the grineer

bye doggo

RIP
I
P

I like Warframe because it’s free
Please let me join, don’t blacklist me
Most clans are lame
It's a crying shame
I'd join Warbros even if there was a fee

Haha, I'm going to do the same thing and jump into a conversation as well.

More to the point: Mainly because people have become sick of you. The concept of a guide that tells players exactly what to do in Warframe is antithetical to the spirit of the game, the board and its playerbase.

The game is built on the concept of building your frame in a way that works to suit your style, with minmaxing entering into the equation only when you are attempting to push something to its upper limits.

The playerbase has taken in this concept and as such we see Redirection/Vitality/Vigor Oberon's that insist on only using a melee weapon and nothing else. Unfortunately, a lot of them complain about it but that's another story.

Enter /wfg/, a board comprised of exceptionally autistic individuals that found something in the game that spoke to them and began to play it, stumbling and soaring in equal measure and finding ways to break or minmax the game in ways that suit them and their playstyle.

Your guide removes this freedom - for all that /wfg/ tells new players their build sucks, for all they argue with each on what to use, they do not have behind them an edifice that works to undo the spirit of the game they once loved (and somewhere deep down still do.) Your guide isn't NOT helpful, it is antithetical to the spirit of what makes the game "fun" and ruins the short sprint of joy new players have with the game by immediately ushering in efficiency.

tldr; this kills the fun

Are the servers fucking up or something?

you fucked up 2 things
BLACLISTED

>your guide sucks because it's wrong!
>your guide sucks because it's right!

well which is it?

>ruins the short sprint of joy new players have with the game by immediately ushering in efficiency
If people like to discover things for themselves without the use of the guide, then they won't use it. It's LITERALLY that simple. If people don't want to waste resources and just minmax from the getgo, then they'll use the guide.

So is the mag prime set worth 60 bucks? How is the dakra and boar as weapons?

What is the targis prime armor set?

hah, spotted the reference you namefag

I'm not saying your guide sucks because it's wrong or right, that's everyone else. I'm saying it's just not something that should be pushed on new players every time someone asks. Do what people used to do, post a build or toss out some good mods.

Additionally, you should be giving guides to new players even if they do want one, unless it is to explain how to upgrade mods or to understand Dur/Eff energy costs. Just let people figure shit out.

If you get tired of answering questions, like most of the general did, then just ignore the player. You're doing them a service in understanding, but a disservice in enjoyment, because this cloudy pool isn't deep, it just looks that way.