League of legends general /lolg/

oldeyosongive.us
woad ashe best skin edition

Other urls found in this thread:

vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/a/ab/AurelionSol.move05.ogg/revision/latest?cb=20160309222121
imgur.com/a/swG5V
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

xth for sex

Best guy
Best girl
Best ship

Xth for Katarina
best girl
:3c

How do I build gangplank? I'm mid.

Post your mastery and make an assumption about that person (nothing to do with the game).

Redpill me on Brew /lolg/

Jesus fucking christ. What's wrong with Tomoka and why does he reply to himself so much?

TF > IE > Shiv > PD. Build according to your team comp after that.

Some prefer only building IE and PD/Shiv on GP then going armor pen but you're relying on a lot of RNG when you have 50% crit on a burst champion

I started playing Sol recently to complete my battlemage collection.

Holy shit he's based as fuck this line gives me shivers: vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/a/ab/AurelionSol.move05.ogg/revision/latest?cb=20160309222121

2017 and that Noxus event cant come fast enough. I don't know what part they are gonna keep in Urgot's kit, but keeping the synergy between his Q W and E would be nice.

You niggers realize that there is one single faggot who also knows my tripcode, right? Like, he has been posting it almost any time I appear on these threads, just to make people think that I "samefag" in an obvious way.

Really sad for you that you believe in an easy fucking bait all derivating from a shitposter that has a thing against me since 2 years ago. Whatever, stay bad /lolg/.

Best girl.
Best ears.
Best wife.

>we'll never get another lore + gameplay tie in like BMB again
>tfw Targon event was a massive failure

I want to go swimming in Lulu.

>tfw you'll never play as star guardian lux while listening MACROSS 82-99
being a poorfag is bad lads

"BREW" ("BREW" ("ブリュー"), Buryū), also called The Tempest (波乱, Haran), is perhaps the most powerful Demon Tool created by the Sorcerer, Eibon.[1] According to Noah, both the Book of Eibon and "BREW" form the "sum of Eibon's wisdom".

He's a spic what else?

>Damage control

>Stay bad
>Gold whatever

>Best skin
still can't believe i got gifted it kek

>Ryze's ult doesn't let him teleport enemies as well
Holy shit Riot, you could've made new Ryze five times as interesting to play but somehow you dropped the fucking ball AGAIN

derivating isn't a word you dumb fucking spic, how do you fuck up when there's auto correct?
>easy to recognize posts because of shit english
>is known to samefag
>gets caught samefagging
>i-its not me

POPPY MAINS WW@????

>tfw vladfag called me bunny again
´・ω・`

now that OW has ranked league ranked will be free of retard casuals its gonna be a freelo week wew

I want to go swimming in Lulu.

just hope you get it out of hexkeck

>spectating bronze friend
>enemy mundo gets fed
>no one on his team has ignite
>no one on his team builds grievous wounds
>after game he messages me
>"dude did mundo get buffed??"

how can people be this bad

Why? Why would you want them to design an ult like that. If you really want to play p0rtal that badly, just play Bard.

>there are people that don't know about the heimeridinger trinity build in mid

Holy shit banner rush is SO GOOD

I've won 8/9 games in ranked as this build so far and the loss was my first game. It's fucking bonkers how fast you push.

>damage control
>j-just because he is a s-spic guys!!
Nice rebuttal, shitposter-kun. Last (you) for (YOU) tonight.

Thanks god you have already prove to me that you are the same kinky faggot who hates me from those Elsword threads, as expecting of a complete shitter who was on that game only to track me and keep his shitposting rampant. Like usual, stay mad AND bad. Really fucking pathetic to see this type of faggotery nowadays. I am a huge faggot, but you sir, surpass me on even those levels of faggotery.

Can you do this in League?

Cute!

literally kassadin

even more literally brightwing from hots

weak stuff dotard

Wait a sec, don't you mean WITH Lulu?

Can you do this in League?!

what the fuck are you talking about you fucking retard, you do this shit to yourself. literally 80% of your shitposts can be cut down you posting about poppy, just how much of a delusioned spic can you be

>it's from another thread!!
>literally used to shitpost LAN adventures all the time

What are some skins that are canon in lore?

>pre void Kass, human ryze, deep sea thresh

In.

In.

Somebody get this woman a bra

>nice rebuttal
>is LITERALLY caught samefagging
Go away Tomoka you fucking loser.

>overcomplicated urgod ult
Oh yeah what a great fucking idea

>Karu back
Veeky Forums Gods bring back Zeph, Third Doc, and Stoaga.
We need 10/10 people and banter around these parts.

>Elsword threads

/elg/ died years ago, bud.

Captain Fortune
Tyrant Dwain
Captain GP

>implying I don't still lurk

Don't pull my leg bitch!

KEKED LOL

WHAT A FAGGOT

You're a good guy, user

:3c

Exactly.
This fucker has followed me from those threads just by seeing his posts. He is the exact same turd that shats all over my broken english, even when I have been trying to get good at it. There is no way to stop his blatant samefaggotery and ways to derail threads into Tomoka wars, so this is the last time I'll talk about it.

What happened to Zeph and Stoaga anyways?

>thanks god
>you have prove to me
>as expecting of a complete shitter
Reading your post is painful.

>I am a huge faggot
I agree.

how do i become lolg famous

i want people to shitpost about me

Yeah, I doubt it.
Im just going to assume you're a schizophrenic.

Seek help.

Ship Vayne and Vlad.

Healthy Enough.

Trying to contain the inexorable breasts of Sona is a fools mission.

Do we know when the new pool party skins will be released?

you're literally insane

>there's a Veeky Forums conspiracy out to get me

Can you suck dick?
If so can you suck mine?

you two are just as bad as he is

if you stopped replying to his posts he'd go away but you're just giving him more attention

>ryze doesn't get free CDR or the ability to cast 60 spells in a second
Ok cool
>gets a conversion passive when he builds seraphs and ROA every game already and will now get CDR and mana from every utility mage item he'd normally have built FH over instead
Oh great
>random tele utility ult because rito is trying to make every new mid a TF for a different kind of autist
>doesn't have spellvamp anymore
Oh why

2 Weeks.

>he enjoys the attention of getting told to fuck off
that's pretty sad desu

where are the jannies holy fuck

You forgot:
>gameplay of "point and click snares you then does the patented Ryze combo that beats you with sheer numbers and no counterplay" is still in tact and this entire rework was literally pointless and failed to solve the reason he needed one

I could care less tbqhwyf

>(You)

you're shitting up the threads for everyone else by replying

just ignore him user and don't go down to his level

I love Lissandra!
Ashe a shit
Lord Darius
Queen Ashe (ew)
King Tryndamere
Officer Cait and Vi

No one cares.

POPPY MAINS WW@??????????

You forgot pic of cute Icefu, have one from me :3

>win game
>stop playing

>lose game
>play again
>lose again
>play again

>tfw no police midlaner

Top: sergeant trundle
Jungle: captain volibear/officer vi
Mid: ???
ADC: officer Cait
Support: riot blitzcrank (or trundle and put Voli top vi jungle)

Thanks user. That one seemed iffy because I saw eveyrone on probuilds running hybrid pen and he say's it's an no-no.

>hard counter is enemies with a brain

Not many of those in my elo.

>weak pre 6

Noted, also, max E, not Q?

xth for polygamy. Now with SFW towels.

>Implying it wasn't Nautilus fucking up all the shadow cucks

huh?

LE CORE IDENTITY FAEC

>using a towel in the water
but why

but you will ruin your laifu

and ofc my pic didn't get uploaded.

If seeing people jump on one poster is annoying you then you should probably get off Veeky Forums because it happens regularly. It's nothing new, and he probably deserves it. Boards like /a/ do it for self moderation to get rid of cancer.

What this fuck is this?

>Officer Syndra
>Throws Cones at you

dick status = muh

So about that Ryze "rework". He doesn't really seem any different aside from his ult. Still point and click CCs you then flails on his keyboard to burst you down. His ult at least now gives him some strategic purpose in team fights besides "walk up and vomit blue shit all over their carry".

What is Riot thinking with the Jarvan changes? In the patch notes they say they want to give him more power as he underperforms.

> For somebody who wants to lock as many opponents as possible into a caged deathmatch, Jarvan lacks the tankiness to survive in the fray

So of course they buff his W range and give him a miniscule amount of hp more if he hits more than 1 person with his W.

Except you can't really level your shield because you will throw away a lot of offense and attack speed (this used to be armor as well), but the EQR that you want to do mid game is the most important. So it still is not fixing Jarvan's issue with not being very tanky at all. Why is it so hard to put the armor they removed from his E into his armor scaling per level? Just buff armor scalings so that he gets 20 more armor at like level 14. I've been saying this ever since his E got nerfed a long time ago which made him unviable.

>no towel on rek'sai

what a slut

"What if another girl sees my vag00 flaps?"

Not before I spread my seed to as many fertile women as possible.

Looks like a pretty standard punk hairstyle.

Read this and tell me Oriana doesn't have a heart

ONE FUCKING JOB

does anybody have that Ashe image with 'my feet are sore, I'm hungry' etc

An average punk/mean bitch hair style or some shit like that.

Do old skin codes still work? I found a whole bunch of PAX codes in an old bag of mine

Riot kayle

No no no man you misunderstand. Mordekaiser was an evil warlord and king who existed long before Demacia and Noxus ever existed. The giant skull castle mountain in the middle of Noxus? It belonged to him.

Mordekaiser died, and then a bunch of necromancers pilfered his corpse. His skull was taken to the Blessed Isles, and he was basically so fucking evil and angry even in death that his hate corrupted the Blessed isles into the Shadow Isles.

So basically, Noxus was built overtop of Morde's old kingdom, hence the giant skull castle mountain, and then he literally created the shadow isles.

imgur.com/a/swG5V
forgot link

try them and find out

Riot Kayle