1st for improving

(twitch)/vlrgll0

Doing IB

>Four games in a row
>Have at least a 2.5 k/d
>Have big lead on enemy team
>Final 1000 points to victory
>Entire team goes full retard
>Manages to feed the enemy team 4000 points before we (see: I) manage to get a measly little 1000 points

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI

one more for nightfall

This shit any good? If so, what perks should I be looking for?

>shitty sidearm 4 light levels lower than I am
>no imago loop drop
good nightfall bungo
good nightfall

>The Union of the Consensus and Ulan-Tan's Burial Ring bonds I bought around April were perfect rolls and I had never noticed
>I still have them in my vault

Hell yeah. Now if only I had a good Five Lives of Albios, I'd be set.

>not just farming the restorative mind

sure the drop rates low, but you can get it done in like < 6 minutes. you can basically solo it if you're a titan.

I already have a decent imago loop, it just would have been a consolation prize for being shit on in the post-strike rewards screen.

for pvp

outlaw/zen moment
HLS/perfect balance
hidden hand/third eye

for pve
outlaw
HLS/perfect balance though any stability perks work well, a little extra ammo helps
firefly

>zen moment
>on a really low RoF scout

Any Boners for Nightfall?

Anyone for IB?

life support and crowd control are the only other non shit options, what do you suggest?

>ib on day one

It's like you WANT to cry. I'll join for some casual rift or something

>Five Lives of Albios

It has some pretty interesting lore.
>"He lived his fourth life in the swamps of Venus, beneath the shade of a willow tree." —Five Lives of Albios
>"Why a willow tree? It was his only roof. The swamp had consumed everything else." —The Five Lives of Albios
>"It wasn't until his fifth life that the Ahamkara spoke to him. By then it was too late." —The Five Lives of Albios
>"Not a trace of him is left. Only the swamps of Venus remain." —The Five Lives of Albios

So if we ever get something related to the Ahamkara, it'll involve this guy some way or another.

Triple Tap or Crowd Control.

Is Indigo Loops a meme or is it actually good now?

Do you like hand cannons?

Need 1 for NF @ boss

I play when I can due to my work schedule being really wonky and not knowing if or when I have any time off. I was only playing to get today's IB bounties done and now I'm just playing for drops (that don't drop, mind you) to increase light because I've been away since March and I'm still only 319 also because I missed PvP in Destiny even though it's full of cancer and children

I am partial to them, yes.

Then with a good roll, you will enjoy using the gun.

Wow.

:^))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
it's a good gun you fag

So, Ahamkara corrupt stuff right? Does that mean Albion reached enlightenment before they could corrupt him?

>complete arse with snipers and thought it would never change
>decide to get a her benevolence and roll shortgaze unflinching snapshot and hidden hand
>fucking decimate entire teams and headshot people around corners and do shit I would have never thought I could
>K/D on my titan goes up by .06 over a couple games

It's that easy guys, just get a hidden hand sniper and it becomes clear how simple sniping is.

Well you see, Bungie wanted to reward skillful play with snipers, that's why they raised the AA through the roof.

Nolanbot

To me, it seemed like Albios couldn't be corrupted and the only reason the Ahamkara ever answered him was because he was dead. He was more corruptible dead than he was alive.

Why are all lightning grenades so awful

xboners running IB?

>greenbars
>niggers are still teleporting
what the fuck

sometime after reset sure, Im not a fan of IB and can't be assed to play for anything other than bounties
your connection?

it's just iron banner

No matter what, it is ALWAYS extremely laggy without exceptions. No one knows fucking why

G
R
E
E
N

fug man, iron banner is fucking something else

In over four hours of IB I don't remember seeing any Thorns, mostly GoM and Nirwen's.

good times, good times

>literally only motes of light and coins
I just want the helmet man, shit

>y2 babbies

Be happy for the sweet summer children. I'm glad people don't have to deal with Y1 Destiny anymore. Literally Stockholm syndrome until ttk came out.

Y1 was leagues more enjoyable than Y2.

Y1 Destiny PVP was stockhol syndrome. Y1 Destiny PVE was godly.

at what cost friendo? at what cost? list the nerfs and compare them to along the lines of what is the crucible now and then

>only fucking exotic primary I don't have is mida
>bluenigger decodes my engram into the fucking zhalo
fuck this game
why would you give me an exotic gun I already have

I could understand exotic armor, because those have different rolls, but not the fucking guns

>start out destiny with no clue what I was in for
>world full of wonder, made some good friends on my way to LLcap
>entering the VoG for the first time
Now
>lmao WE WUZ IRON LORDZ N SHIET

Litterally Three of Coins my nigro

Damfam

I wish I could do VoG for the first time again

literally used my last fucking one getting that engram that the bluenigger raped

Yea its good, not like that Omolon trash bullshit lazer gun shit

Fucccccckkk play IB or Patrol for coins then buy more. Aint Friday yet.

>haven't been to /dg/for ages
>still just perks bitching about unlucky loot rolls and shoot teammates

You're like a bunch of shitty old women.

What the fuck else there to discuss?
How Bungie fucks up every single week in some stupid ass way?

1/3 nightfall, already going, using booster. will do heroics after until booster is out, or until gunsmith glitch.

>Literally my first game of IB
>Against a 6 man premade
>Game doesn't even fill our team up completely, we have 5 and we are all randoms

What the fuck is this shit?

blink was a mistake

just lose as quickly as possible my friend
and hope for a drop

Y1 Destiny definitely had its problems, but nothing will compare to starting out fresh day 1 and experiencing it all.

AYO HOL UP

remember when the fallen climbed on walls?

Is there any tracker for taken spawns?

no. just get the patrol where you can get them to spawn

Hi, returning to destiny from a litttle over a year vacation from it, seeing lots of new stuff, question for the wicked, Should I buy TTK?, or justi wait out the return of iron?, Thanks, When a titan smashed my face with the hammer of immolation I thought of this (picture), have a good one!

Get TTK and start playing now, so you can get subclasses leveled up.

you cant play rise of iron without ttk

so its a must then, thnks for the fast reply I really appreciate it

it adds a ton of content to the game

very important: are you on last gen console?
rise of iron is only going to be on current-gen, and last gen is going to stop getting events and updates

>doing heroics
>void burn w/ catapult
>grenadier on my HC, grenades out the ass
>void sniper
>dark drinker
>my teammates doing the same thing

this is super comfy

ps4, well that sucks, a friend of mine started playing, in ps3.......

Anyone on PS4 up for a Nightfall?

Added

fulcan_ryst

oh shit, you're alive?

After an extended hiatus, I'm working my way back for Rise of Iron.

sorry don't play with blacklisted shitters

back to overwatch with you

This.

>dunk 3 times in a row to speedily end rift match
>shaxx gives me 17 strange coins for the weekly
that makes a hat trick of strange coins from this fuck

I would kill for more strange coins
Just today I got the New Monarchy exotic cloak and now I want to grind through 9 more levels for the Dead Orbit bond

I just started playing again after a few months, will I just get raped in Iron Banner at 315 Light?

I'm working on FWC bond myself, after finishing NM's.
I'm not in any rush to do it though, they're not worth worrying about.

It's not so much the item that I want (even though NM Cloak is swagalicious as fuck)
It's just something fun to work towards

grinding faction rep is not what I would call fun

Shit I just noticed they changed the banners in the tower to the iron banner symbol

I want to sloppily makeout with Sidhe and grope his huge, thick dick in the palm of my hands while it's throbbing through his jeans. I'll hastily kiss all the way down his chest and to his crotch to get on my knees then I'll rip open his zipper to have his yummy hefty cock flop out onto face.

He'll smirk and probably REEEEE at me, but it'll be so worth it. I'll suck the head and he'll be coming up with ways to shitpost about this later one.

I'll leave thick trails of spit and his precum smeared all over his cock. I'd pretend that his dick is his ego and stroke it like I'm the first person trying out a Shakeweight. Hopefully with this tactic, Sidhe would cum like he's never cum in his whole entire life.

Sidhe is such a selfish, elitist, pedophiliac, sack of flaming shit.
And that's what I absolutely adore about him.

Keep the trap bullshit to PS4, fag

>Sidhe is a pedophile
Makes sense as he likes drawing

Is the boolean gemini any good?

Ideal Bretomart's Stand roll? Range?

Depends how you use it.

I like it, but then again I'm shit at PvP now.

Gunsmith glitch in 22 minutes

Considering all the armor nerfs, it probably is good against everything that isn't a titan. But since they nerfed warlocks to hell and back and hunters aren't the only thing you see anymore, have fun getting fucked by titans that half a sliver of HP left

10 minutes boys get ready

eirene pls

probably. but you need to play to get like 335 drops yo. they dropping no matter what rank

not if he's only 315 you fuck