/mbgg/ - Mobage General #568

Swimsuits edition

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>For a full list of games and information on them, please READ THIS:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

Update: This docs has been revamped and remade to be smaller, lighter and easier to find the information you're looking for.

>When playing Japanese Games:
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Friend ID/Name list:
ofo.jp/j/dG6f

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

Link to previous thread: Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters instead of giving them the attention they want and helping them shit up the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/wMx6f
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/#colopl
shadowverse.gamewith.jp/article/show/33683
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did your grind your noses in 35-8 or grind animata eggs to get them at the trading post?

We had marriage last set so its time to go on that honeymoon and consummate that marriage with your new wife.

When, Cygames?

Some preliminary event detail, starting tomorrow around this time along with the gacha.

Your ending story changes based on who you have as the leader going into battles. No idea if this first half is restricted to the girls in the Midnight Gacha, or if you'll be able to go back and redo with someone else, but we'll see. Will translate if it's possible to see everyone's ending
"Marine Look" for Kurumi, Kaede, and Shiho are in rewards.

Gacha has Miki, Kurumi, Renge, Asuha, Kaede, Kokomi, Sadone, Kanon, and Shiho, as we saw in the last thread. There are two guarantees for each day, over four days, so total of eight 10+1 if you care to roll every one.
The rest of the girls are expected either right after these guarantees end or released for the last half of the event.

imgur.com/a/wMx6f

Here's the album for the people that haven't seen it.

I want to make Kanon scream like the virgin maiden she is.

why would a virgin maiden scream

I recently blew gold on fate pins and went on a marrying spree.

Married normal Vashti so I'm now married twice to her.

>Try to name deck "Speed chess"
>pee is an unusable word

Why am I still playing this

Go full weeb and call it kono supiido

I've been grinding fairies all week and only today got my first drop. Didn't start Kino farming until this weekend. I still have another 2k to go for the third snout, then another 6k for the new helixes, since I'll need them once the recode for Korin goes live. The grind in all of the new content has been really unpleasant. Makes SB training seem not so bad by comparison.

Almost didn't notice this.
Until the end of July, there's a special event battle and a coop fight available to amass Princess and Rouge badges to exchange in coop.
Princess has Ex-Wolf
Rouge has Ex-Valgand
Same as the themed bosses for their event I think, so bring hammers.

I'm sure you can guess what you can exchange them for.

CD goes on sale on the forever from now, on August 24th

I hope the next chapter adds a new hunting zone for recode mats already

She has some nice tiddies

I'm not going to hold my breath there. I just wish rates weren't so bad on the new stuff. Especially given that I've never managed to pull a single TH. The grind just ends up feeling punishing.

I enjoyed getting more story with chapter 35's preamble, but that was over pretty quickly and all that's left is grinding dragons, if you have the teams for it, or grinding eggs/new recode mats. MZ7 basically obliterated any need for exp grinding for anyone that hasn't already maxed out everything on 34-10. Hopefully we get more story sooner, rather than later. Or Matsuno, if ever.

Neat, managed to beat level 5 before the event went away.

Wasn't really worth the stamina, but I can say I did it.

Slava carried by getting a full infantry barrage out in CQB. She then promptly got one shot.

I still have to do the dragons and those 2 new Z character dungeons myself. I also want to get a Suoh O

>pour all resources on T60 and fated as soon as I got my first pin
It felt nice. Probably not the best move but I don't care.

I did the first one, since I had moogles. Got enough Axion otomo to max out 5 SS and a Z. Probably won't touch it again unless I get at least a second tap buffer besides Palpa. Did the holy dragon just once with a pill-popping Samatha & regenercell team. But with the low drop rate on the subsequent otomo I haven't bothered to go back. Naturally, didn't even bother with the third one, and won't bother with Shin'en and Mutoh for now.

Once I get done recoding Suoh and grinding replacement Kino to 100% it's back to SB training. Just have a couple B's left and about 1/3 of the A's. As long as I've been playing I should be done with them already, but it's all manual and I'm not very diligent about it.

I give up, I'll take your offer if you are still willing to help me with that wedding time attack?

yeah hop on the irc
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/#colopl

I just can't get any motivation for SBing, shortly after i tried starting it with a macro they randomized positions and manually is too much of a chore

Is M3 Halftrack a good investment? I noticed she has 2 cabin slots compared to the 1 for most LAVs and I am in the market for a good midgame LAV right now.

Set a macro to make two columns one away from the bottom-left corner and move units up and down repeatedly

So now that everyone finished rerolling in Shinobina and actually played a little, is the game fun?

Chapter 2-5 are all 1 stamina, and they're not randomized. You can macro any of those.

Good stopgap 2-cabin LAV. She has both quickfire & assault AP.

Anyone know if they lowered construction time on buildings permanently in shironeko?

No

She's not bad. Just keep in mind that her research line leads to a no cabin style LAV and her range is 980.

Which one would you recommend?

>30 minutes to download first batch of files
>finish tutorial
>30 minutes to download second batch of files

Rooted reroll: go to /data/data/com.compileheart.mmnaked/files/save/ and delete the filed called user.
If you do a rooted reroll, you don't need to redownload files.
Haven't tried to find out another option.

It seems you can use a macro to automate rerolling.

This gacha pool has literally my top 8 students. Best gacha pool I've ever experienced. I'll kill people if I get a miki on my first roll.

all I'm hoping for is Sadone and Shiho

Did everyone drop Shadowverse already?

I've settled from hard grind into passive play. Unfortunately it's hard to play around with experimental decks when you have no cards, and none of the streamers are playing fun decks either.

Thanks again mate. Really really appreciate it.

I do my missions everyday and that's about it until we get gold from ranking or something. I think HS gives something for rank play every few weeks or so.

We're 40 posts into this thread, try checking the previous one and see if people dropped it already.

Holy mother of god. Hopefully my 2k gems are enough. First time I'm going to try and suffer to get the full set. Asuha is looking really good.

Miki looks like she's gonna rape sensei

If Sakura was there instead of Miki I would whale to roll every single guaranteed for this set.

I wish all the mikis will be bestowed onto you

C U T E
U
T
E

and THICK

So is strike girls good? Google version coming out next month...

Sorry I meant girls striker.

Has anyone tried the budget decks listed here?
shadowverse.gamewith.jp/article/show/33683

If you want quick and simple, 2-1. Otherwise you might consider one of the ones that drop stars, tears, etc.

>Redraw two cost 4 cards
>Get 4 and 6 back

I hate it
Even worse when you get the same card(s) back

Is it really only for posters? Not even a costume?

What do I do with the flower looking things in BGHS?

Your description is so vague I don't know what you're talking about.

At least post a screencap.

Weapon evos.

Also good for weapon exp fodder, since you get a lot of them.

I tried Monster Monpiece NAKED a little, but it isn't my type of game.

The thing I didn't like is that the 3d models are just type and race based, not exclusive for each card (maybe rarer cards are, but I don't know)

it's not on apkpure yet right? I'm too lazy to find other places for the apk

I'm not fond of that either, but I'll be willing to give it a pass if I like the rest of the game enough.

Which I probably don't, but we'll see.

It is, it got linked last thread.

>No Sakura
I hope there is another set coming.

thank you for showing me the way.

What type of game is it? Looks like some sort simple SRPG.

5* don't get their model shown either

>M43 gets frag HESH

If this bitch doesn't get Frag HE as well after all I've put into it I'm going to lose it

Also IOS Soon™ for any of you losers who actually own an Iphone

Hey! It was a hand me down!

Finally something useful that carries Frag HESH.

Holy shit there's less than 5 hours left on the PW event. Are fate pin drops gold tank tier or I can hope that it would pop up?

Out of 700 corn I got 3 from L4 and 11 total gold drops so I suspect they're much rarer

2x Dailies?

By gold I mean the not event ones.

Yeah its definitely higher than normal story gold drops, but who knows what that actually means.
Still wouldn't expect one to drop, I think it took me 500 corn for the first one and the last two came in the last 100 of the 700

There isn't much to grind in shadowverse after missions is there?

You can grind ranks in the story mode. Or, you know, just enjoy the gameplay.

>tfw running Gun Sadone with Spear Sadone outfit

Isabelle is the best girl

Enjoying the gameplay doesn't get me more cards.

uninstalled instantly.

I like it

Wake me up when shadowverse gain PvE content.

This game is more like Hearthstone with a light story mode than a typical mobage. Wait for the Arena if you want to grind out cards. But if you want more waifu content instead of just playing against other players, this probably won't be that fun for you.

Why? I play whenever my missions refill. People have just stop rerolling and started playing.

Is there something to talk about?

These are where rankings sit for most popular leads starting senbatsu test maps.

Bit curious which Haruka everyone is using. I'm guessing that's AfterBath Shiho and likely NY Day Michelle.

Any EOP SRPG out there?

None of you idiots believed me when I said Blood was super strong.
Now who's laughing huh?

Bath Haruka here, for that spear -1combo. Cowkomi and a few non-spears as subs.

I also have wedding Haruka on the team, but as a sub for NY Miki if I go storm mode. Not great for times, but it does clear stuff out.

Bathing Haruka and Wedding Haruka
Wedding Shiho
NY Day Mumi and Idol Group Mumi

I can't see why people would use After Bath Shiho. I have her, but never use her. Am I missing something?

Ah, I hadn't realized Bathing Haruka had -1 combo and damage.
This time I found Kokomilk useful for letting shit run away instead of trying to kill stuff. It doesn't really hit the perimeter of the /mute stages.

I was guessing for the rare combined Attack and Combo damage boost.
Wedding Shiho by herself seems slow, but maybe because I'm missing her f*f gunblade card and weapon too.

I made some gimmicky budget decks instead.

>still full HP at t5 vs sword
wew lad

Yeah I got lucky, he must have had a really bad hand.

I JUST WANT ALKUTIE.

>Runecraft vs Runecraft
>Dimension Shift*2, Fiery Embrace *3, Merlin, Flame Destroyer, Rune Blade Dancer in hand
>Both sides just passing turns doing nothing because playing anything meant letting the other side Spell Boost
Ended up winning by deck out

>Double Rewards for Missions later tonight
So does this mean I should put off completing these later?

Is there an event or something?

If so, yes.

>Maintenance Info in system time
>Event Info in Pacific time
Completed a Card Pack mission earlier for nothing

>Double Rewards for Missions later tonight
What did you mean by this?

I wasn't around for two days because, yeah.

Is there going to be a spend your tickets period after the PW event times out or spend now or forever hold your tickets?

>Tfw finally reached a while page of 4*'s
>Still only use Palme
I guess I've done okay.

AHHHH I WAN TO FUCK LUNA

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

FUCK LUNA

YESSSS JUST FUCK

FUCK LUNA

Read the notices, there's a mini event for 3 days

>June 29 10am (PT)

Did it already started today or what?

I'm not good with timezones, apologies senpai.