/khg/ - Kingdom Hearts General

youtube.com/watch?v=fPoQw2J177c

Download Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ now for free on the Google Play Store and iOS App Store!

(KHUX guides) The reason you're here: pastebin.com/wmabZqr2

Most recent interviews:
2.8: khinsider.com/news/Famitsu-Interviews-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-HD-2-8-FCP-Unchained-X-6667

khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interviews-Tetsuya-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-2-8-KH3-6627

khinsider.com/news/Gamespot-Interviews-Tai-Yasue-6622

khwiki.com/

Lore resources: pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

GameTrailers Kingdom Hearts Timeline:
youtube.com/watch?v=xm-NoyqzGkY

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/convkey/d25b/vf01a910fdv9xo4fg.jpg
twitter.com/KHUX_PR/status/748110651894095872
twitter.com/BenjaminDiskin/status/747995370525884417
twitter.com/BenjaminDiskin/status/721914623616806912
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

do i shower before bed or when i wake up

Thank you based user.

It's like that big google doc that "explains" the timeline, but it's done in the most confusing way and isn't completely right.

Both you filthy slob

>having body odor bad enough to need to shower more than once a day

First for Aqua best girl

I can't stand the HD Aqua medal, something looks off with her

This official, I'd post the Xehanort chart but it's literally too big for 4Chins.

So have a link instead:
mediafire.com/convkey/d25b/vf01a910fdv9xo4fg.jpg

Xehanort: Samefag GOAT

JP Twitter hosting a poll for the v1.3.0 maintenance reward today.

1000 Jewels running away with it
twitter.com/KHUX_PR/status/748110651894095872

Other options are 10 Skip Tickets and 20 Huey, Dewey, Louies

Goddamn.

When you wake up. The cold water will help wake your body up.

get some learn

Motherfuckers are way more generous than our English speaking overlords

How far along in Unchained should I get before looking for a party? Just downloaded it so I don't really know too much, but I just checked the pastebin and will be following along with that as a I play.

Any tips while the gens still fresh?

Being in a party gives you better access to decent medals and they can help you out immensely with Raid Bosses, especially as they get tougher later on. They also get bonuses depending on where they rank at the end of the week. I think you should one as soon as you think you'll need on. Pick one that's fairly active.

You can join one anytime, it'll make your life easier if they have OP medals, and the party will appreciate someone who's at a low level since you guys tend to earn lots of lux due to having plenty of missions to complete and a constantly refilling AP bar letting you keep on playing

>Because of that, maybe people will be like, "why is Sora here?", feeling like KH3 begins comparatively abruptly. Of course, if you keep playing, you'll work out the minimum about the situation.
It seems to me that Nomura has really taken the legit criticism from KH2 to heart, especially when you add in the interview where he said Reaction Commands were out.

>The story connects from KH3D to KH0.2 to KH3. In my own head, KH3 begins at KH3D. That's why I put that subtitle on KH2.8.
I'm happy that he said this so /v/ can shut the fuck up about 3D not being important.

Reaction Commands were fun shit, only retards and people who play normal hate it

I think that they were okay for the most part. I just liked the fact that Nomura actually looks at the criticism. It's not something like say, Sega and Sonic.

Thanks.

I'm at work and unable to play so I guess I'll start it back up and join a Union tonight. I'm assuming most of the parties are relatively active, so Union choice doesn't matter too much?

Unions also get a ranking and rewards depending on where they're at. So far Vulpeus has been #1 since the game started in NA. Unicornis #2. Anguis and Leopardos battle it out for #3 though Anguis gets that spot more often. And Ursus has always been last.

?

>our Hebrew speaking overlords
FTFY

>Reaction Commands were fun shit
This. Anyone who didn't like riding a chandelier, slicing buildings or wrapping Jafar up by his genie tail just plain hate fun. Not to mention most of them are completely optional.

Just thinking about this pic and what we've seen of the Foretellers so far, is Unicornis supposed to be the most "senior" Foreteller? And then Ursus and Anguis after him? I know Ava has had the most screentime out of all of them but just curious.

Agreed. It's probably the only instance I've seen of QuickTime events done right.

in that one KH2 trailer , where sora is flipping around cerberus's heads and holding them back

or slicing the giant heartless dragon

fucking sweet

>This kills the Aquafag

Colliseum gets retarded at 10/999. The people beyond that must have paid

I though Aqua x Xemnas was a really popular ship (for reasons I don't understand)?

This is a little late to notice but it looks like they fixed Mickey's mouth

Im at 40. youre god damn right i paid. and its almost 100% RNG

Because his terras nobody and probably had something to do with the armor scene

>probably had something to do with the armor scene
Now I can't stop imagining xemnas going down into the chamber assembling the armor on the floor to look connected and slamming his dick as hard as could into the crotch plate imagining he's fucking aqua.

Lord knows what he do to ventus if he found him.

Is there an easy way to level up abilities? Got a shit medal with Attack Boost I, so I want to transfer it with 100% success rate.

>it's another Helicopters in Every Color episode

just use the medal a lot, that's the only way

As a free to play no but if you pay they give you a special mission to level them up fast.

I have only spent $15 for the VIP missions last week and I'm at round 42 with stuff I got as F2P. It's just a slog of Def Boost Minnie and Poison medals, which should get you to around round 30. After that you may need a Sleep/Paralysis medal as well. The Colosseum Boards have everything you need to get up to at least round 20 besides the Minnie.

honestly what's the point though? you need to get to round 60 before you can even unlock the first node on the tier 10 board

I hope Terra keeps the long hair in kh3.

This chart makes me wonder why i even care about the story.

Bugger. Thanks user.

I think that was a 1 week deal only like the VIP EXP and Evolve medala.

Get used to it

I need muh Defense Boost II. I don't think ANYONE does Tier 10 rounds for the Bonus Board lmao.

what do these map out to realistically though? how many rounds has 101st completed vs 1000th?

Aqua has such a perfect posture!

What did they mean by this?

I don't get it

CUM GUARDIAN

why did they fuq up Ansem you pleb?

Because you touch yourself

Cause xemnas gets all the fanart love being a heartless is suffering.

fighting this guy in kh2.5 for the first time through. why does he always kill me when he's at like 0 health
playing on critical for bants

Probably to make him look more in line with Terra. Xemnas got a slight model change too though I think his first face looked better/closer to Terra.
It's getting more traction since 2.5 made FM widely available but it's still small. She gets shipped with Terra more. Personally I like the implications of her and Xemnas.

With the way he said "friend", Aqua is gonna get quite the railing if they ever meet up.

Aqua would make a good girlfriend, I bet.

You'd never see her, always needing to go off to different worlds constantly, hanging around terra and his massive keyblade. It'd be awful.

But she's perfect!

>Aqua is gonna get quite the railing if they ever meet up.

>Ten years worth of semen made a glopping noise as it flowed endlessly into Aqua.

wew lad

I wonder how her sex noises sound.

Aquafags are fucking cancer. Please kill yourselves.

tfw i'm only 2 away from guilting my white rabbit

Reminder that the official voice actor for Young Xehanort is fucking based
twitter.com/BenjaminDiskin/status/747995370525884417

Still didn't fully fix his cheecks though, they should be jutting out just a little bit forward. Oh well.

Terra would probably know. Ask him.

>Reminder that the official voice actor for Young Xehanort is fucking based
Holy fucking shit how did I not know about this guy before this
twitter.com/BenjaminDiskin/status/721914623616806912
twitter.com/BenjaminDiskin/status/721822054912299012

I only need three more Mickeys to guilt my KH Cloud. So fucking ready.

It's probably going to be a shit percentage but whatever.

Can you really just close and reopen the app if you fuck up on a mission and restart it from the beginning? How did they let something like that past testing?

there's nothing they can do about it. if they boot you out of the mission and let you keep your AP, they're basically allowing infinite free tries. if they boot you out and don't return the AP, they'll fuck over players whose phones die while playing or who quit the app for one reason or another. this way, you don't get screwed if your app quits, but you don't get to walk away with free AP either because you have to finish or quit the mission

Couldn't they have it save after every action? I mean Puzzle and Dragons does that. Wouldn't even have to send to the server till the mission is complete either.

i don't know the intricacies of mobile app design, but does P&D really save your progress every action even if you turn your phone off?

I mean you can savescum (what they call it when you reset the dungeon) but it involves exploiting and altering the game files. As far as I can tell the game saves the dungeon exactly where you left off unless the data is somehow lost.

She would probably think it's weird if I own a daki of her, right? (I don't.)

Would defense boost go well on a KH2 Kairi?

yeah, Def Boost is great for buff medals

Defense Boost II would be even better if you can wait two days.

Def Boost is fine for attribute specific buff medals but I prefer Def Boost for the generic buff medals and Poison on the attribute buff medals since the generic ones will find more usage in general Keyblade set ups. Of course, this only applies if you do have both generic and attribute buff medals; feel free to give KHII Kairi a Def Boost if you have no other options.

I'd save Def Boost II for either Minnie or Pooh & Piglet, any healing medals that will see a lot of use in the Collosseum.

>implying I can get to tier 10

How get?

how the hell are u having a hard time getting to tier 10?

Place at least 2500 or better in the Coliseum.

I shouldn't have done this I SHOULDNT HAVE DONE THIS

Thats a decent poll.

Kairi is my only buff medal, all my magic medals are AoE, my treasure trove special gauge gets drained way too fast my best medals cost 3, and they love to mismatch the attribute of the enemies.

I just got to Tier 9 match 4 so I can probably make it, I dunno. My Lady Luck is going to have to carry me there though.

All you need to get through the early tier 10 matches is a Cura or higher medal and a status debuff, preferably poison. Then all you have to do is use standard attacks and heal when needed.

>minnie
>pete
>skill

fuck you. maybe you should open some 5 star pences you entitled cunt

It was a long road, but I finally got that first node unlocked.

>got Minnie
>got Pete with a skill
I just pulled defense boost magic Aerith, captain Goofy, and 3* Olette. Fuck my shit up.

This was actually going well, but then gargoyle paralyzed me and skipped my poison and heal medals.

not that guy but i'm on 14. i've got a daisy and a tinkerbell, and poison in each attribute. how far can i expect to get before tomorrow?

>Nomura talking abut DDD in 2.8
>"We also lengthened the drop time, and we also are in the middle of adjusting enemy reactions."
I really need to know if Nomura has ever lied before, because if not I might just be hyped. I didn't play much of DDD, but I remember being infuriated by the lack of enemy stuns and the aerial recovery that had no invincibility to it and would just drag you into whatever knocked you out anyways.

I'm working with only Daisy/Tink and one poison and I'm on round 20 in tier 10. If your medals and RNG are better than mine you can make it up to at least 30.

Yeah, the biggest hurdles are the gargoyles and the copter gangbangs. Just make sure to have defense boost along with those and pray to RNGesus.

i'm ranked just above 12,000 right now, but i can't see any higher than 11,900 in the rankings (other than the top 10)

i need to hit 10,000 before i can hop up to the next rewards tier - is that feasible? how high are people in the 9,000s getting?