pastebin.com/pYdwfntu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bKFZMWiu_T4
teyah.net/sticklag/results.html
twitter.com/beas_tv/status/748117326847840257
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>implying there's only two skill levels shit and tournament winning player
lmao keep trying to justify your scrub ass self

You have no clue what you're talking about lmao. There's a reason why there's a "Capcom" community and a "Smash" community and a "3D" community and an "Anime" "Community".

The vast majority of people stay in their lane and *really* focus on 1~2 games at most because fighting games take a lot of time and effort to get good at and very few people are able to juggle more than 2 FGs at once

reminder that chun is mid tier and needs buffs

To unlock Hugo's viking costume in USF4 (PS3), does it happen automatically? Like as soon as you open the menu? I used a save from Gamefaqs but nothing's happening.

kawaii

Mommy Ram
Auntie Elphelt

I'm not implying anything like that. I'm saying that nobody gives a shit how mediocre you are at video games.
Either you are one of the best and people care or you are not.

>this fucking streamboar
LMAO

Who gives a shit if people care? Do you think getting good is only done so people care? Do you not have fun while playing fighting games you streamsloth?

>chun is mid tier
I love this meme

Am I going crazy or do you hear some voices at 0:19?

youtube.com/watch?v=bKFZMWiu_T4

>streamboars
>playing video games
all they do is post in /r/kappa about how epic it was that PR Balrog said something on twitter

Broski see me in marvel.

anyone want to play S3, alpha or vsav on fightcade? (eu)

I marry Elphelt!!

Why would you marry the inferior Gear when you have best Gear?

So why is a grown man spending his free time practicing a video game?
And why does getting marginally better by remaining "faithful" to your main game matter?
inbefore "fun" with no elaboration.

why does anyone play videogames? they're enjoyable

Answer the second question.

You've never experienced fun before?

i'm not the same guy but I don't see what's wrong with just playing the game you want to play

I've played Guilty Gear and KOF before but I still play Street Fighter a lot more because I find it more fun.

We would keep Ram as our pet.

>ram with sin
>aria with sol

Who dos Elphelt have?

That's not what the discussion was about.
It was about playing multiple games being actively "bad" for you because theoretically you can get better in one game just by focusing on it.

sin.

maybe you find it less enjoyable when you're worse at the game so you want to focus on a game to make it more enjoyable and considering how long it takes to get to a decent level in a game you don't want to extend that by playing 3 or 4 games at once.

how tall are you

Hey Brick, is Riesbyfe a lesbian?

ram is shipped with sin.

Sin likes Ram not Elphelt.

Yes

Is it really immature to not wanting to marry yourself with someone else in the future? Like, I know families that are really struggling with their money or losing job, so wouldn't killing the idea of marrying yourself and not forming a family be better for your survival and for everyone else close to you?

>learning new things isn't enjoyable

then there's no reason to get better at your game anyway.

Everyone's different.

marriage is a scam.

Actually, the same as Elphelt. It must be destiny.

Yes she's with Sion

elph probably still wants the d(amage).

So the reason people don't try new games is that they are big babies who can't deal with losing and don't want to learn new things.

teyah.net/sticklag/results.html

I'm fucking stupid

How come they don't post Xbox One results? xbox 360 sticks will work on xbox one regardless?

nigga she wears heels lmaoooo
you gotta be taller than the girl

That or forming your resources with another family by arranged marriage.

Anyway, in America there is a rush to have peope leave home ins their twenties get in debt, get a cheap apartment, pay debt off while barely being able to afford their living epenses, and the to live like that for a few decades.

I don't know - maybe they try new games and think "I only have X amount of time to play" and I'd rather spend that playing the one I'm already okay at rather than training from scratch again.

They're just games.

there is literally no reason to try and get past mashing level in any fighting game if you don't enjoy learning new things because that is the most important thing that contributes towards improving in any (decent) fighting game period. doesn't matter if it's one you focus on exclusively or 10 you play sparingly; you gon learn today.

Are you Brick's evil twin?

Brick is already evil, Brock may be his good twin.

but there's also the fact that they might enjoy learning new things in one game and focusing on that and then get frustrated when balancing different games leads to their work in their favourite game not progressing as fast.

Tokido
>Because I played Akuma, I've come into 'Street Fighter V' as if it's a game meant for me. So far I enjoy 'Street Fighter V.'

B-BUT
SF5 IS SUPPOSED TO BE SHIIIIIIIIT WHY DO YOU ENJOY IT

Weird that he says that after switching from top tier USFIV to mid tier SFV

I think Elphelt would like me for who I am

I'm guessing he' talking about Akumas ridic fraem trap game, not an overwhelming fireball game, and shimmying.

Don't you suck with her though. How could she love somebody who can't even see her true potential

She'd probably marry Lost Soul. He's a bigger waifufiend, is good with her, and probably has a BBC. How could you even compete?

Buffs when?

Threadly reminder that sfv is shit.

How do you get the metal gear solid snake skin?

Tokido certainly pressured the guy in the interview hard to why the game is designed so shit.

We should all just drop all fighting games we are currently playing and ask for a new Def Jam

I'm really want to rush people down with Waka

MS did the same as sony meaning you need to buy a new stick and pad and whatnot.

How would you utilise DJ Paul's baby arm in a fighting game

Wasn't that Konami?

buy it on friday or go back in time and pre-order from participating rtailers

Link?

They really just ne to take the delay away.

ican deal with turtling and zoning being shit but I cant deal with the delay that just lets fraudulent play slide.

How do I play Ryu in SFV?

Tekken 7 please cum soon all over me.

Can ibuki always throw at least 1 kunai? or is that move completely taken away once you run out of kunai 'in stock'?

Also why did they remove like half of her moves? I dont even play ibuki but it seems wierd

oro clone

Once you run out you have to refill, but you can refill 1 at a time really quickly or all at once slowly

GG's broski. I still love using ryu.

>ican deal with turtling and zoning being shit
Then why play street fighter though? Other games do rushdown 24/7 better. Also there was a developer interview in topangatv last week with the devs talking a lot of nothing and appologizing.

ggs

magneto combos are hard online

Guilty Gear Xrd SIGN (not even the newest in the series) is better than SFV in EVERY WAY... yoou all know it's true.

fuck u dude

Judging "how fast you are progressing" is almost impossible in fighting games if you've ever got past the mashing level so that sounds like an excuse.

Unga the bunga with occassional youtube moment #37 hard read parries.

Once you run out, the move fails. You still get the kunai throw animation, but no kunai.

A couple of Ibuki's moves were pretty useless. Like the DPM+P, which was just a command forward jump you couldn't cancel out of. People are going to miss Tsumuji spin kicks though, that was her go to pressure tool.

I really like throwing out DPs and then covering them with jam session. Man, if ryu could convert big damage off jam session or DP into jam session he'd be so good. I like using ryu against mags and doom because he gets instant overheads into full combo off them.

That spinkick was ibuki before the votex fighter. Sucks to take such a core move out.

>Also why did they remove like half of her moves?

Neckbreaker was removed because people bitched about vortex that much.
Tsujigoe was removed because it was just an uncancellable command jump and was fucking useless.
Tsumuji was removed, don't know why, it was one of her big moves.
Hien was removed because all it really was was a setup for Kasumisuzaku, which she doesn't have any more.

especially in goober gear where you can mash your way to the EVO final

Can I use him without parrying? I'm not very good at it

>wanting touch of deaths off invulnerable uppercuts

play spidey

>Neckbreaker was removed because people bitched about vortex that much.
neckbreaker was removed because you shouldn't be able to completely bypass the neutral game for 1 ex bar, not what it led into

Fuck this jive.

michmichmichmich got diamond despite being unable to do a bnb combo so yes, you can just UNGA your way there.

Spider man's DPs are invul?

Ibuki seems fine desu
kinda sad that they removed tsumuji, i didnt play ibuki that much but i really liked that move

you're not good at pressing 2 buttons? bind a macro

Sure you can but it is one of his tools that only he has.

alex can parry too
gief kinda aswell

>you shouldn't be able to completely bypass the neutral game for 1 ex bar,
V skills tho?

I can press it fine I'm just not good at the reaction and what to do after

twitter.com/beas_tv/status/748117326847840257

Wow, it's really happening. Daigo is becoming a meme streamer that's desperate for twitchbux. Soon we'll see him playing LoL, Dota, Overwatch, Hearthstone, and whatever else gets views. Jiyuna actually ruined him and is about to kill his fighting game career.

>the token Street Fighter ninja character
>gets tools that make her a Mortal Kombat character

>combofiend is in charge of sf5
>jiyuna is in charge of daigo
>luvcheez is in charge of fgg
is the thread actually this retarded or just memeing

Just commit to the hard read.

>Gamer who has made a ton of money streams
>Idiot attention whores give him even more money in hopes he maybe says their name
I don't understand nerds.

yeah might as well just forget about it then instead of attempting to learn something new

sounds like you'll be great at fighting games user

Letsplaying is where the money is at and Daigo made very clear that money is the most important. Not fighting games, especially with a fighting game as lame as sfv.

So figure out what to do retard

Literally everything you just memetext'd is true though.