/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE

>Previous:

Conquest is so shit.

Azura a shit

Use the other thread later

Tomboyish, yet cute.
Fearless and strong, yet loving.
Dedicated and faithful, yet caring.

She is perfect in almost every way. Period. Not even joking, she, like every woman have flaws, like not being a good cook, or her carelessness, but these flaws are why I care about her deeply.

I want to protect her. I want to train with her, help make me a fitting person for her. Every time I exercise, I think of her well being, telling myself "I'm doing this for her".

t. Birthrout babby

Hinoka a shit
Michlan a shit

Conquering Hoshido! Killing assholes like Iago, Hans, and Garon beforehand! Giving it's autonomy back! Letting Hinoka become Queen and sign the peace treaty! She didn't read it! Signed Corrin's birthright to the throne back in! Corrin and his wife are now the rulers of Hoshido! Hinoka's his second-wife/concubine! Taxing the people of Hoshido! Sending the food and supplies to Nohr! Raping Hinoka every night! Never get in trouble because Corrin's king and she's his wife! She learns to love it! Medieval Politics!

Fuck off

It's okay, I understand why people would be mad at a person as pure, loved and loving as her.

Like every thing in the world, there will always be haters who are gonna hate.

What part of that sounded like I hated Hinoka? It's just the best use for her after Nohr goes in and steamrolls Hoshido.

Source of these hinoka pics?

They're from an entirely unrelated manga. Guy is so desperate to make Hinoka something she's not that he's overlaid an entirely different character onto her.

>unrelated when they have a lot of similarities
>look similar too except for the breasts

>Hinoka
Here's your requested Misuzu.

She's not hinoka but I admit she looks like her if you only base it on the face

Why is Azura useless like immediately after you get her in Conquest?

She comes unequipped & shit. If you wanted, you could have had her endlessly dance for EXP in Chapter 5 or that same chapter.

She's literally the only character relevant despite her level/stats.

You have to play sneaky with that patrolling samurai until you can get to the closest chest to her. It has a weapon for her. Then you can acid rain the room with her and kill the guy next time he comes around.

I just waited for the team to get to her.

That works too, but my way gets her to you faster, especially if you sent someone to break into the top. Then you can have someone with movement like Niles or Silas or Corrin to run out and wait. Then you run her to defense support them. Dragon Corrin can definitely tank a few hits next turn and run back out with her.