/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>TES:O?
Find or create an /tesog/ thread.

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76214/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60961/?
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So what function in ENB is causing this (Albeit shitty) Fire effect to disappear?

Here's with ENB off.

first for retard smile

We love you Longhorn!

Todd

>current year
>being weird

That's a nice Todd

Oh yeah no, I get that. Ada was just the odd one out. He got basically no traits from his father, and his blonde hair is the result of recessive genes in his mother's line. In other words, people might get the impression that Ada may not actually be related to his father. Because of this his father constantly wavered between constantly educating him on his family history/culture and keeping him at arm's length and giving him the cold shoulder, just in case Ada was actually a bastard child. Paranoia is a bitch.

POST FEMALE AND TRAP BUTTS

And here's on.

Show off them teeth boy

that's gross

i want to kiss that todd on the cheek

>that comic
every waking morning of my life right there

you're a fucking poet you know that

Set EnableSoftParticles and EnableParticleLights to False. They're both pretty shitty, but one of them is probably doing that.

>Deleted

I can't leave Uthgerd in whiterun, this is pathetic. If she had a couple cats the image would be complete.

>cat person
you're just asking to get scratched.

no

when did Frank Zappa become a vampire?

That did it. Thanks user.

In Vigilant, when do the bonuses like the Ruined Ones start popping up? Only in Coldharbour, or is it even before that?

>Frank Zappa
Please, he looks nothing like Frank Zappa. See?

>Hips
>Thighs

I want Orchid to leave.

Sorry, that was a typo.

I meant to say I want Ewa to SHIT in my mouth.

My bad.

I am getting crash on New game.

What do?

Pretty good

Oh well that makes it okay

I don't even have to ask maaan.

np

All the good stuff is in Ep 4

Alright, here's a screen with bloom disbled. How we looking?

Yeah, spit is gross.

Dead or sleeping.

Buy a new computer

I want Orchid to never ever leave.

I want to keep my files organized and clean, since I tend to forget where I put stuff yet also like to swap a lot. Can anyone help with how to install Bodyslide presets such as nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76214/? using MO? It keeps giving me "No Game Data On Top Level".

but that's gross too

k

No it's not.

Two lovers exchanging bodily fluids is the most beautiful thing in the world.

I want Ruru and Orchid to sandwich my face with their bottoms

I don't care what pictriev has to say about it he's Vampire Zappa since the first time I saw a screenshot of him.

>dead or sleeping.
well shit.

Nah man it's the other way around, Frank just ripped off Vlad's look.

Man alot of you guys have screenshots that look really good. Like My NPC's don't even look half as realistic.

Pretty jelly. Maybe I should get a realistic eye replacer or something.

But this one is brand new!

It was working fine some time ago. Then I decided to play SkyRe and made a new MO profile. I activated a few mods, put new game and if it didn't crash I made a backup and repeated. Then it crashed, I restored the backup and it keeps crashing even after I made a new profile.

It only crashes if I run SKSE through MO, though. I really don't want to reinstall it, since I'd have to reinstall every mod in the right order all over again.

Okay, okay. I'll leave Skyrim and Tony alone if I get 1 minute with that booty.

Yeah right now make Terry Bozzio and go on a Tamriel tour

>running SKSE through MO

Don't know if I'm lucky or unlucky, but my cat only really gets in my shit when she's hungry.

I'm thinking bottom left greentext. I can get a perfect length short story out of that, plus drunken khajiit cuddles sounds cute af.

Thelcia follower when? I need a traditional Altmer waifu to bear my burdens.

>Yeah right
It's true though!
>Within, stood a tall old man, clean shaven save for a long white moustache, and clad in black from head to foot, without a single speck of colour about him anywhere.
His moustache turns black later in the book

Nah man don't do it.

Tony will beat you up like he did with Jo in tesgw.

When was this not acceptable? What are you supposed to do?

How do I improve my characters over time?

He's memeing.

Work on them.

what improvement? 2 looks almost identical to 5.

people jokes about it because you can't install skse thru mo, but you can install some of it. people do this for easier access to it thru mo instead of roaming thru their folders. it really doesn't matter which method you use, but people like to argue whether or not it can be installed thru mo.

Start with a good one then post it until the shitposters stop bothering you about it, or start with a bad one and try to fix it while ignoring the shitposters bad advice on how to fix it.

He chose option 1.

Lighting has gotten better

ENBs do wonders. Iv seen my character look different from others screenshots cause of the ENB they use.

>implying Frank wasn't born at least 400 years before that Vlad dude

adjust their face every now and again when you decide something needs adjusting

So I can't do the mansion now. I'm cornered between two Julias and a giant mass of meat. I'm supposed to slip through the basement right? I can't linger by the ladder because I get instakilled from behind, and I can't push aside the golem or walk past him because he will instakill me, and I have about 10 square feet of juking room.

vlad is not a due, he's an impaler

so I fell for the realvision meme and Im realizing that this is probably not the best ENB to be using, but Ive never used one before and am completely clueless.

Im looking over the tesgeneral site at the different ENB's, if Im running a GTX 670 with 2048 dedicated, what ENB should I be using? I wanna take pretty screenshots too.

An impaler dude.

Is there a mod which lets you configure mouse sensitivity for zoomed in archery?

no one likes a smart ass, let alone two, one of us will need to go.

however, since your spelling is better, I shall concede defeat and leave.

you won this time, but I will return!

ya, it's a wonderful little mod called your mouse driver. shh... it's a secret.

Anybody? I know I'm probably missing something very obvious but I just don't get it. I haven't found a single Bodyslide file that even has proper game data top level pathing and why would everyone want to manually install these things anyways?

Has anyone ever encountered a problem with Racemenu or ECE? I'm having a huge problem where that if I download either, I will encounter problems like delayed keys and slider changes as well as a delay using my mouse to look around and move.

You need to follow the tutorial on that subject MO forces on you the first time that dialogue pops up.

Can't remember what I did for that bit, think I just fucking ran like a madman. But yeah, you gotta get to the basement.

MO doesn't recognise "CalienteTools" as a valid folder. Just set it anyway and run Bodyslide through MO, it should still pick them up. Make sure you click 'em on in the left panel.

Get precache killer

Just proper path for bodyslide conversions is data>calientetools>bodyslide.

MO will tell you that theres no game data on the top level, but thats fine since bodyslide files use their own path.

So you should be ok just installing bodyslide files as they are packages and ignoring the "no game data" warning.

That's a given, user. Anything else?

Get a good cpu

this not so much this this this Listen to every criticism, act on none of them until you wholeheartedly agree with one. Also don't spend too much time on the race menu in one sitting. You get tunnel vision like mad.
Y'know I wouldn't even doubt that.

What's the heaviest ENB?

>reading nisetanakas mod page

man this guy is out of his mind

You're mom ENB.

What would be considered a 'good' cpu?

Closer and closer to her purest form.

I got to the other side, but I have no idea how to continue running. The way into the lobby is blocked and the backyard needs a key or something that I haven't gotten yet. I feel like I sequence broke something, even though I didn't do anything fucky this time around like switching .esps from a fan translation to the original googlish.

read it again, faggot

I apologize, is there any way to re-check the tutorial? I installed it awhile ago and forgot the minor details.

I feel incredibly stupid.

>Also don't spend too much time on the race menu in one sitting
This x100

You could be satisfied with what you got after working on it for an hour, only to be disgusted when you look at it the next day

try nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60961/?
its not for zoomed in aiming but for aiming in general.

You're all a bunch of cucks.

I just finished ejaculating inside of all of your waifus.

You've been made into cucks.

Have nice day.

NOT.

k

D:

even the cannothaves?

No

Only the ones on the OP site.

Also I have AIDS

ESPECIALLY the cannothaves
TWICE