rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-us/updates/dustline.aspx

blog.ubi.com/rainbow-six-siege-post-launch-maps-operators-modes/

>Developer AMA Recap
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1349361-Developer-AMA-Recap

>Maps and drawing tools for all available gamemodes
r6maps.com/
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-US/whiteboard/landing.aspx

>Weapons and Armor damage comparisons
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fr6MsLNfjDlPESlHGUQxoRiR3yChpewKQAlsOHXG5A8/htmlview?usp=sharing&pref=2&pli=1&sle=true

>Known Issues:
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1332624-Known-Issues

>Basics of CQB Pastebin
pastebin.com/ECbQGdVk

>Steam group player list
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nB6S5xtZFuAlnX24VG6IVvOYnI18oOlV2W0SPM3OjaE/edit?pli=1#gid=375665432

>Console group
PS4: Add dazint8 or Omegaplaya and join the /r6g/ community that way
Xbone: Add IMadSpykeI (the 'I' are capital 'i's)

>All the Classic Rainbow 6 games running on the latest engine, compatible with current windows, all maps, all modes.

legendsworld.net/shooter/game/11094

>WIP /r6g/ guide for crosshair overlays, tactics etc
hnng.moe/7Ik

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m0olOToBswc
youtube.com/watch?v=_DAmykuMzYg
youtube.com/watch?v=jGofoatz-20
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for IQ.

second for also IQ

3rd for skill shot

HOLD UP COMRADE
TELL ME YOUR BEST FUZE STORY

This general is full of slavaboos and weeaboos

I like it here already

>his visor will never be bulletproof

>ywn go mobile with him

Most of my Fuze stories involve wasting my cluster charges by being an idiot.

The time I can a triple in the reading room on Kafe
My team was fucking around and we were all doing shields
Almost killed a teammate who wandered into the objective room

>area secure on plane
>it's the room by the front
>completely walled off
>one guy hunkered down in there
>running shield so no way to safely take him head on because nitro
>there's a bit of wall behind a table that you can't reinforce or breach through
>but it's fuzable if you crouch and vault the table
>he wasn't expecting it, and the reinforced room becomes a hockey puck clusterfuck
only time I felt like I was being tacticool with fuze and not just shitting explosives at people until they die

>shield fuze

only on plane, makes it easier to push through and shit hockey pucks on them

Are there any in game screens of the poutine skins and fry charm? I'm up to 35k and kind of want to get it

>KILLS HOSTAGE

So he IS an elite RUSSIAN operative.

>3v3
>be fuze, put cluster charge on the window of cash room on clubhouse
>thermite is setting up a charge on the reinforced wall on that room from outside
>finish planting charge
>go rappel up the wall thermite is about to breach
>thermite places normal breaching charge on the window my charge is on
>blow my charge as he finishes placing the other
>here a cacophany of screams
>triple injure, but kill me, the thermite, and his charges

>go as drone to spot enemies
>frost trap on the way
>mad jump tricks to get to a sweet spot
>enter as operator
>walk into frost trap

why is my memory so shit

>start round
>run around
>go straight for the most buttfuck retarded place for tachanka
>set it up
>round over, hostage fuzed

It's not surprising since there's 1001 to worry about when playing this game.

I only use shotgun cause i'm shit at aiming headshots, am I a terrible person?

Who's the best operator and why is it Montagne?

It is Montagne
>Have someone buddy up with you
>They stand behind you
>You call out targets
>Teammate/you side steps and gets an ez kill
>get nitro'ed

I've had great success planting his gun in dumbest fucking places. Got 2 people on planes attic where I placed it behind a corner and waited

>getting your ankles broken so hard you die

depends on how much you played frost in her first iteration.

>Hostage
>0-2 match point
>Defending
>The room has 9 million entry points

>Trashtagne

he's good. Everyone expects monty players to be ones like in that webm. WAit for them to get buzy and melee their asses.

You guys say what you will about Overwatch being bad, but their ranked system at least makes more sense than Siege's.

>6v6
>Someone leaves (disconnect or rage quit)
>If he doesn't return within one minute, he gets a loss
>If he returns within that minute, no penalty
>If he doesn't return within that time, everyone else can leave the game without penalty, but incurring a loss (to avoid "strategic quitting")
>It actually matches you with people who are around your average MMR (both hidden and shown)
>It takes into account slight differences in who's the favorite (average MMR of both teams) when time comes to rank or derank
>It's nearly 1:1 rank to derank for wins and losses, no more of that nonsense of "you win 5 games but lose 1 and then derank" you get in Siege

I hope Ubisoft is paying attention, because god damn this is frankly kind of refreshing.
Also you can get into groups and out of them without the fucking game bugging out. God damn Uplay.

Oh and also
>Serial leavers, by disconnects or ragequits, get XP penalties and longer queues, and if done enough, get banned for the entire duration of the ranked season

CSGO has been doing all of this since forever.

Which makes Siege appear even more incompetent

why is the game not very popular? its got good depth and game play why isnt there more attention on it

There's not enough ranked players in siege for most of that shit to work without 10+ minute queue times.

Because Ubisoft (the higher ups) doesn't give a shit about it, which makes me a very sad person. It's easily my favorite multiplayer game in a long time. It also makes me very sad for the actual devs working on it because I think they really did a great job given the circumstances.

I'm already getting 10minute or higher ranked queue times familia

ubisoft fucked up, their marketing was awful for it
talking to friends, they have never heard of it despite being big into shooters and team/tactical games. they don't do a good job of actually showing why it's fantastic

they could've had a live match between some e-celeb twitch personalities or e-sports dudes at least on E3, to show the tension and teamwork that goes into it - the callouts, the destruction, everything. but they chose to completely throw Siege under the rug in favor of the Division (which is going the way of the dinosaur)

>they could've had a live match between some e-celeb twitch personalities or e-sports dudes at least on E3
They did do shit like this months before the game's release.
youtube.com/watch?v=m0olOToBswc

Which is almost a year ago

They could've revived interest in it by actually taking it seriously and not making this mess with football players and controllers. I mean actually competitive players

this is a mess.
they wrongfully appealed to the dudebro crowd with this kinda shit. loud nu-metal background music with football players with empty opinions wouldn't really sell me.

this

I meant more around this caliber. An actual round or two where you could hear at least one of the team bants and discussion/call-outs, not just "impressions" of first time players

youtube.com/watch?v=_DAmykuMzYg

>1:40

They're doing this right now with esports shit

which literally none watches

my bitching is that they should've given it a spotlight in e3, Siege is by far the best game they have. and yet they totally left it in the dust

youtube.com/watch?v=jGofoatz-20

DustLINE

I fucking cringed when they had a segment dedicated to talking about the DLC that came out a month prior getting a fucking power point presentation that switched Montange to Rook and nothing on the new DLC.

yet this games still popular

>tfw you managed to kill an enemy using melee attack

The suits plain don't care man
It's really sad. And the devs are probably in hell right now working for them, trying to fix and add things to a game that their own bosses aren't helping them sell. Ubisoft doesn't deserve these guys

>melee kill
You mean a fuck hueg katana slice

I didn't cringe, I just felt bad for them because they clearly knew we wanted to know about Season 3 content.

It'd be cool if the devs jumped ship to Valve and made a not-R6 siege but then there'd be item gambling AIDS all over

I wanna give them a hug

It'd be much cooler if they made their own studio imo. We could use more tacticool game devs

Another thing I hate about them being on Ubisoft is that Linux versions or ports are basically never going to happen

Valve are talentless hacks and Jews, all they do is sell games and buy other companies/hire other devs to make their own games. I would even go so far to say that Ubi have better overall business ethics than Valve.

When will Uplay go the way of Games for Windows Live? It's about time. GFWL surrendered Dark Souls to Steamworks servers, and that was the single best move they could've made on PC

That's not even funny. Uplay is a decent client, and GFWL was as well. It is just that there is a monopoly on game clients these days.

Face most devs are shit certain ones like blizzard and valve just have an army of fans ready to floow into the meat grinder

>Valve
God no. They'd end up using the shitty Source engine

>Uplay is a decent client

>has causes many problems for other people making game unplayable, causes game to constantly crash but it works fine when uplay is offline
>conflicts with steam causing game to not runn at all and give no error
>constant connection errors
>constant trouble tracking challenges
>have to restart often to get rewards
>have to restart often to get friend requests to show up
>have to restart often to be able to join others games
>have to restart often to see invitations
>have to restart to get game to update

Uplay honestly barely fucking works

>have to restart often to be able to join others games

This is the single fucking worst offense.

Playing whack-a-mole and mysterious voodoo when I want to join up in a squad with other people is the main reason I don't play this game more often

>tfw 12" 720p monitor with bad pixel density
>like so bad everyone that stands in other end of the room is invisible
>tfw lighting bug strikes agan making lit rooms impossible to see anything in
>tfw still get an ace

Once I get new monitor i'm gonna stop being a shitter finally

I'm all for competition. But it's important to call out the competition when it fucking blows.

And this is coming from someone who agrees Steam's monopoly on PC gaming is frankly a bit frightening

>accidentally bomb hostage
>recieve 4 kills because last guy was roaming
>according to enemy team the grenades were bouncing off his head

kek

Earlier i was bitching about all the toxic people ive been playing with but ive been playing all day today and have teamed up with a bunch good/chill people. Good times.

The hostage you were trying to save was capable of telekinesis and sent the Fuze nades their way

I've never encountered more than half shit you listed, especially regarding challenges and rewards.

I think you mean tactical thumbtack

Like the Hadoken POWs in Metal Slug?

Are there an /ak/ premade groups?

>It Works On My Machine! (TM)

Good for you, but you have to acknowledge that for a vast majority of people, Uplay is fucking shit

>for a vast majority of people

>Tfw you get out played

They should really move that drone hole in the bathrooms on Border. It makes it completely useless for defenders because an attacker can just sit in the street with an acog and have coverage of nearly the entire room, including the shower stall.

Suppressor on Blitz's P12? Y/N

/r6g/ I recently picked this game up during the sale and started playing ranked. I mainly play thermite, thatcher, and glaz. But I have everyone but DLC dudes and really enjoy playing as Montagne and Pulse when permitted. Am I a scrub or am I on the way to not scrubdom based on my Operators?

>Ash and I staring at each through that drone hole before exchanging fire and I killed her
Don't crook Rook

You're mostly alright. Glaz is a bit weak tho IMO but nothing awful either

Fucking no
they're always going to hear your clunky shield-carrying ass anyway, why gimp yourself with less damage with zero stealth gain

Alright cool. I didn't want to get attached to dudes who end up being not super viable.

True. I can not help my favorite attackers are either paper thin IQ, or clunky and loud Blitz. Shame we can not customize Recruits.

SUPRESSORS ON EVERYTHINGexcept glaz rifle

Think we will ever get a 2/2 GSG 9 that is not a Recruit?

I don't they'll ever add more operators to the original CTUs.

Not him but every single recently released Ubi game I've played I've had to jump through like 3 hoops to get the shit to work right, and the a lot of the issues are minor shit that seem like the issue shouldn't exist.

Propably not but they could introduce a make your own operator system where you could change what kind of armor stats he has gadget and what kind of weapon so you could have stuff like Russian CTU with 3 speed and kapkan traps which also means the initial operator is locked to not have doubles tradeoff could be 1 less gadget but that doesn't work for some ops like IQ's scanner for example

>make your own operator system
Never going to happen

It will happen in season 2 when Ubisoft gets desperate since it hasn't blown up as an e-sport yet.

Yeah i know just a wild idea i have thrown out

>implying
Ubisoft isn't getting desperate. Ubisoft doesn't care about Siege. Any and all profit it makes them from now on is a pleasant surprise to them, but not at all a priority.

>pick Kapkan
>oh neat, going to booby trap the shit out of people
>attacker has to break barricade then willfully walk upright through a giant red line to set it off

dont think ive seen a single person get trapped in 5 hours of playing

You're not playing him right. Kapkan got a huge buff last patch

I tend to use Kapkan traps on rappelling windows, areas blocked by deployable shields. Double or triple trapping with barbed wire/Frost trap/Kapkan is a lot of fun, since people usually only think that one trap would be there at most. Be creative and good hunting, comrade!

Ubi said there is apparently a bacon weapon skin in the shop now.

Aug or 552 for IQ?

Both are good
I like AUG for tap firing with silencer, dem clicks are awesome at headshots. I like the 552 for fucking shit up with extra damage but higher recoil

AUG nigga

Or the LMG if you want to go full spray mode, which is fun sometimes.

You mean Year 2? Still not going to happen though
>Smoke wears a gas mask and throws toxic gas and can have nitro cell
>Krapkan wears a gorka suit with a hood and sets traps and can have nitro cell
>Custom operator with rainbow colored armor does

Laugh if you want, I mostly play T Hunt and GSG 9. Almost always GSG 9 unless I have to earn challenge stuff.

he's still worse than blitz, flashes save your ass so often that it's better than expanding your shield.

You smell new

Welcome to the sandbox