/tesg/ - The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>TES:O?
Find or create an /tesog/ thread.

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread: →

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/SqTUznfr
pastebin.com/sn69YadF
pastebin.com/WT3umtkk
wtfuun.tumblr.com/post/145235870735/bns-wanhunyi-outfit-uunp-hdt-need-this-or-this
mw.modhistory.com/download-35-1482
youtube.com/watch?v=8CPlF-IEkXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=O2RccC7UCnY
youtube.com/watch?v=FN5NpaSbVQU
youtube.com/watch?v=58QOBqAWNzE
youtube.com/watch?v=nJ8gbUU-ofU
youtube.com/watch?v=9v-9BBiC0VU
youtube.com/watch?v=R73yfI2Xx80
youtube.com/watch?v=kJaf1k_EdNg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for almost getting hit in the face by an axe

I want Ewa to lay eggs all over my face.

>tfw almost done downloading texture mods
>tfw almost done modding this fresh install
>tfw have spent 12-14 hours between yesterday and today installing mods
At least it looks good, r-right?

bitch that's literally the same screenshot as last thread but from a different angle, get new content

Brief summaries, in order from left to right;
>Ser Knight, a breton knight from a line of nobility with a tradition of questing knighthood
>Brutus, a simple minded imperial who was a former slave, now simply enjoying his freedom
>Fester, a Forsworn turned to worshiping Peryite through providence
>Rides-The-Lightning, an argonian whose scales seem to be able to store electrical charges, his argonian brothers cut off his tail due to it attracting lightning strikes
>?, a masked man who Brutus seems to have befriended

Humans can't lay eggs, Pen

:^)

He doesn't have a favorite way because he is P U R E
It seems pretty cool for a barebones thing.

>Forsworn

Gross

So long as I believe they do then they do.

what armor is that?

>Like will it be a "Woah holy shit, this looks amazing"
yes

A mashup of parts from Misfit Mage, Adventurer Maiden Armory, Sword Master and I forgot what mod the boots are from

pastebin.com/SqTUznfr

ookay

Jo'Sien Catraso is the errant son of a wealth khajiit trader who sold blood and bought an Imperial surname in order to solidify his place within the Empire. He was raised on sweet words, good music, fine art, clean floors, delicate cuisine. But for ever bottle opened, every painting observed, ever hand shaken, it became clear that Jo was dissatisfied with his pampered life. Not spoiled- he appreciated the good he had. But desensitized.

He is a thrillseeker, and eventually challenged a boy of a fellow family of wealth. The fight was to first blood, but Jo'Sien left him dead on the stone stage. He was chased from Cyrodiil, and only just escaped into the north on horseback.

There he grows from arrogant youth to a firm-bodied man, addicted to the incredible sensation of killing men.

At some point in his journey he recognizes the adverse effect his sharp, jaded personality has on his close friends, and he decides to escape to the mountains, where he can hide from the horrible results of his selfish actions, practicing the Voice and hunting in peace.

there's a whole lot more to tell, feel free to ask questions, though it's selfish of me to want to talk about him

To add to that, I think the archeologist thing is neat. I don't think I've seen a character like that yet.

>GPU is in the GT series
How fucked am I as far as modding goes?

>though it's selfish of me to want to talk about him
Naa it just means you are passionate about him.

>give me your character's backstory/personality
O-Okay pastebin.com/sn69YadF

It's Ra's mentor's backstory, and the beginning of Ra's backstory. I'm not very good at writing tho please no bully

Also, she doesn't have to lay the eggs.

I'll lube myself up really good, slide them into my urethra, and place them in her womb.

Then I'll have her squat over my face and let the magic flow~

Mistel's parents were both Imperial agents during the Great War. Her mother a Nord and her father a proper Imperial. After the war ended, they fled to Hammerfell, hoping to be safe from Thalmor assassins. An old Redguard swordsman, a friend of theirs, set them up with a modest cottage in the woods. She learned stealth, persuasion, and survival skills from her parents, and swordplay from that old Redguard.

Thalmor attacked one night when she was a about 12, burned their cottage to the ground. She managed to escape with her parents help, but there were too many for them to handle and they were killed. She fled, roamed around Hammerfell and Cyrodiil for a while. Sometimes she lived off the land, sometimes she made due through petty thievery in the cities. When she got older, she realized that Skyrim had loads of treasure just waiting for her in dungeons and crypts that could satisfy her treasure-lust. So, she decided to head there to get rich and discover her ancestry.

She resents the Empire for failing to protect her parents, who served them faithfully during the War, and she's got problems with authority. She's also pretty damn racist toward elves, mostly high elves, though she tries to keep it in check.

Forget about ENB and high res textures, but you're good in the gameplay department unless your CPU is shit too.

Get an RX480.

who are the other cats in that image?

Thank you, user. He's modeled after Amerigo Vespucci and inspired by the in-game book Father of the Niben.

I want to eat corn chips out of her back fat.

And then kill her, because I don't want that cunt running her mouth about me.

Originally from the wester foothills of the wrothgarian mountains in a small farming village, loved to cook and quickly showed an aptitude for alchemy when his food started glowing and performing other magical parlor tricks.

Being smaller and less useful around the farm than the other boys, his family who were practical to a fault, were all too happy to shove him in a carriage bound for Camlorn along with a handful of coins to book passage to "magic school" in North Point, and to be rid of him.

He naively found passage on a ship in Camlorn, although it wasn't so much a passenger ship as a cargo ship, and the other passengers weren't so much passengers as they were slaves. And they may have mislead him into thinking it was going to North Point when it was headed much further north.

After a series of unfortunate events with the slave ships crew, he managed to escape on a merchants cart bound for Whiterun. He learned of a mages guild in Winterhold and still wanting to complete his alchemical and magical training, and in no hurry to return to his family or get on ANY boats, he worked his way north to apply to be taught.

Currently studying alchemy and restorative magics having been influenced by the opinions of the high rock mages guild, and trying not to get bullied by big nords.

So, does anyone know where i can get the spell tag thing?

It's not a spell tag.

>who are the other cats in that image?
The one in the black robes is Szarekh, he used to be Ra's mentor. The big one in the back is Anrakyr, and the two lady cats are Khnum and Khepra, they were her friends way back in the day, but then she sacrificed them to Dagon

That's all sorts of wrong.

Just beat Bloodmoon for the first time ever, not sure what people were saying how there is no smithing equipment or securtiy tools when at the end I was swimming in the shits.
I kinda enjoyed it, though the final area was stupid if I didn't have an OP character it would have been impossible where the rest of the expansion was enemies dying in two hits.
All in all I'd say brettygud/10, Solstheim was probably my favorite area in the game I especially liked the NPCs since they seemed to have some life. The dungeons and the atmosphere reminded me of Arena and Daggerfall, and I wish I have played it sooner. Now I intend on beating Tribunal vanilla for the first time before replaying the entire game with mods, I had previously only beat it with SSE.
I plan to play with DNGDRv2, SSE and STOTSP plus a bunch of other quest mods and land mods like TR, I am open for suggestions on your favorite mods for Morrowind.
Thank you for your consideration and please like and subscribe for more updates!

I'm sorry.

Oh its fine. I go way into detail with my own characters too. pastebin.com/WT3umtkk

But uh if I'm the one asking, what was his family like? I'm curious.

You put a lot of effort into it and that's admirable. The original wizard dude seems like an interesting character as well. I like how he didn't have a whole regret moment when his kingdom died but just stayed evil. It was unexpected.

I can see how a lot of those events could lead to a lot of internal conflict. It must be fun to play.

Oh really? Cool.

So he's not a fighter? That's always fun to see. civilianRP best RP.

Creative juices huh?

>clipping
God damn it Maxeen now you've ruined my boner.

It's part of the Wanhunyi outfit.
Here's a UUNP conversion link that also has a link to the original.
wtfuun.tumblr.com/post/145235870735/bns-wanhunyi-outfit-uunp-hdt-need-this-or-this

spooky

It'll fit in like a lego, r-right?

Heck yeah

Watch out, there's a dark elf behind you.

>not a fighter?
Prefers not to be, currently Uthgerd the Unbroken seems to have taken a liking to him and he backs her up with healing magic. Though she has some funny ideas about how to dress him. Recently the college has been sending him out on less than safe missions and he's having to get in some scrapes. Uthgerd takes most of the hits, he heals her, throws around spells and runs a lot.

I am the dark elf, silly.

Ghosts should stay in barrows and crypts.

Like a lego down a chimney.

I don't have any money.

Please go away.

What percent of Ruru is ass?

mw.modhistory.com/download-35-1482

Ah well that makes sense.

If you aren't gonna be an autist and spend hours crafting a virtual waifu, is there honestly a point to play Skyrim? Its seems like an ncredibly boring and shallow game and mediocre RPG

I'm not interested in your money.

Yeah. I'd love to do some screenshots of an Ayleid ruin in the Skyrim engine, but I don't know of any mods.

Ayleid ruins > Nordic barrows

Enough.

Be cool, man.

It doesn't have to get violent.

Let's be civil.

Is there any way to revert all Bodyslide changes back to normal vanilla stuff? Not just the naked body but vanilla armors too.

Father was a big fat cat, with bright white/orange fur. He was in no way cruel, but a simple, stern, and loving father. In all honesty if he had been a crueler man, Jo would have been better for it. Jo was presented with no adversary as a child, and as such he goes looking for adversary in every walk of his life.

Jo'Sien's mother was a quiet waif, thin with an ethereal personality. His father and she had been greatly in love at some point, but age and money made their relationship grow cold and stiff.
Jo'Sien inherited his father's silver tongue, and the two speaking is really fun to write. Clever and stupid puns, snide insults, subtle expectations.

also neat, something to read!

There's plenty, your view is just ruined by all the retarded pinups of trash waifus trying to justify their circlejerk by shitting on a perfectly fine game.

>tfw when i did

1070/1080 is going to have to wait till 2017, I'm not ready for the 4k meme yet.

While I don't plan on playing as a mage, I appreciate the effort user.
I will save this mod for when I do decide to finally go full mage, I just have always gone battlemage or nightblade type characters in all the elder scroll games and never get into mage characters.
Maybe Morrowind will be the game where I can finally break the pattern and enjoy the magick system since I've been playing it a lot lately and never did the Telvanni quests.

Hmmm... yeah I never was a dungeon diver myself. Its a shame though. I've seen pictures of Ayleid stuff and it looks pretty.

Seems like your characters mesh pretty well together. Feel free to throw in any more details about Jo if they cross your mind. Oh, and tell me what you think of Ada's bio. I'd love any sort of feedback, from you or anyone else who happens to be reading this. It's difficult to notice flaws in one's own work, after all.

>AMD

Ever the mischievous type, the earliest memory he can recall is escaping Honorhall Orphanage. After a few hours of wandering around the wilds aimlessly, he earned his place in a bandit gang after brutalizing the shins of a few bandit lackeys. The bandit chief favored him like a son, but there was never any real trust between the two. He enjoyed the life of an outlaw; the mead, the wenches, the gambling; but he was never enthusiastic about the killing. He wished more foolish souls would listen when he told them to "Just hand over the gold..."; they always have to fight back.

As one would expect, his life as a bandit did not end well. One day on a Mid Year afternoon his gang had the misfortune of being targeted by the Companions. They made short work of brigands and began closing in on the chief and Haar. As Farkas wore down the chief, a desperate Haar shoulder-tackled Farkas away from the clump of fighting. Vilkas could only watch in horror as his now defenseless brother was about to be finished. It was only after the remaining Companions overwhelmed Haar that he realized that he had opted to strike Farkas with his pommel rather than his blade. He called off his allies and offered his hand to Haar, offering him a new life in the ranks of the Companions.

While Haar has pledged to learn the ways of honor that the Companions exhort, some things never change. Any day of the week he can be found picking fights at the Bannered Mare, gambling with the local lowlifes, being pursued by guards for petty thievery, or passed out in the Khajiit caravan's campsite. Despite the trouble he always finds himself in, he takes pride in being a Companion and is placated by the fact that he never has to take an innocent soul again.

Reminds me of pic related

>clipping
Comes with the real estate.

Okay.

As long as your mobo isn't ancient.

I'm waiting 'til the 11 series.

>the earliest memory he can recall is escaping Honorhall Orphanage

Bullshit

He would have memories from before that unless he's 80 years old.

The facial expressions surprise me sometimes.

this was a really good read
you have excellent vocabulary, and a clear voice to boot

though I would drag that voice down into the mud and rough it up a bit, seems a little aloof and fourth-wallsy for me, but I don't know if that's just taste or what. I love it. Makes me want to seduce Mabrayne just to see what she would do if her world broke.

Okay fine
*one of the earliest memories he can recall

DONT go down in those ruins, there's dead people walking around down there, and dead nords are even less friendly than living ones.

You know only after reading it a second time did I catch the bit about him joining the companions. I didn't know how I missed it. It certainly makes his pictures make a lot more sense. He looked too happy to be just a bandit.

ono, duly noted.

Thank you for the feedback. And the aloofness was intentional actually. I wanted to evoke the souless and depressing atmosphere that pervades the family. Like, Adaliz was brought up in a family devoid of compassion and simple kindnesses. I wanted to sort of express that with my diction.

One of the things the Dunmer got right: immolation

whatcha listening to, tesg

> I'm not very good at writing tho please no bully
T-that was really good actually.
I finally have an understanding of where she comes from, thank you greatly for this.

youtube.com/watch?v=8CPlF-IEkXQ

I'm glad we got that sorted out.

You ever see a 400 pound man explode out of his clothes like an atom bomb?

Do you want to?

Well let me amend that. It was only mostly devoid of compassion and simple kindnesses. Real human moments between family members existed, but they were few and far between.

youtube.com/watch?v=O2RccC7UCnY

Ive only met one dunmer at school, she turned me into a cow.

>You know only after reading it a second time did I catch the bit about him joining the companions.
Are you talking about the last time I posted it? That's because it was half-finished then.
youtube.com/watch?v=FN5NpaSbVQU

aloof is good, yes, but how do I say this

the tone comes from you, not your character

your tone is, shall we say, above the family, rather than immersed in it. Pull your perspective down to Ada's. It's not Ada's sister, it's my sister. It's not Ada's father, it's my father. And this isn't just changing conjugation and subject, it encapsulates the whole way you decide to approach what you're saying. You're floating high in the sky, but the finesse in it will be finding a way to be above the family while almost touching the ground.

Aaahhh ok. That's just me being scatterbrained then. It does fit his personality from what I can see in the pictures, though.

youtube.com/watch?v=58QOBqAWNzE

youtube.com/watch?v=nJ8gbUU-ofU

I never took him for a bandit. Interesting read, senpai.

Ah I see. I tend to have more of a narrator voice than a first person one, I've noticed. Then again, Adaliz may well be just as aloof and distant as my writing is, considering his own frosty relationship with his family. But I'll work on a more down to earth perspective as well. I feel it would suit a different character though.

youtube.com/watch?v=9v-9BBiC0VU

>SLI Disabled
why

youtube.com/watch?v=R73yfI2Xx80

Aw well thanks! I've still got a looot to write down though, that was just the beginning of the story! She's still got a long way to go before she becomes the silly jester that she is now

RA
STORY
NOW

lewd

I know she's supposed to be shocked because her heart just got ripped out but that pose makes it look like she shit herself.

*Ex-bandit
I need to do more screenshots of his shenanigans and less boring Companions/fighting stuff.

She probably did.

RIP Anime Ra.

Took that shot when I was about to play BDO. Game's super un-optimized and draws a lot more out of the CPU than it ever would need to, so it overheats on SLI mode whenever I'm in a city.

Wrasslin' is pure and wholesome there is no lewd here

You never answered my question.

I am willing to expose my nude body to you and here you are just ignoring me.

see this is what I'm talking about, dead people dont just wander around they hang off the cieling, how did she even get up there? Nord ruins are only good for growing mushrooms, I hate it down here, J'zargo is probably learning how to cast fireballs right now and Im down here getting books for the librarian.

fairly new to modding skyrim
if I uninstall a follower mod mid playthrough will it have any adverse effect on me later on?
sofia is an annoying little cunt and I think I want to get ingo instead

nice
Who won?

But it's not doooone yet

Well maybe she did. When you die your muscles relax, including the ones in your butt so you might end up pooping when you die

youtube.com/watch?v=kJaf1k_EdNg