/drg/ DanganRonpa General

Last thread hit the image limit.
Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Last Thread: >News
DR3 anime to be split into two parts, "Future" and "Despair"
famitsu.com/news/201603/26102228.html

Famitsu scans for upcoming DR3 anime:
i.imgur.com/tJ0SWA6.jpg
i.imgur.com/aW1rhbs.jpg

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410
Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer:youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE

Dangan Ronpa 3 will be a new anime scheduled for release in 2016.
Trailer:youtube.com/watch?v=R9AQjGxQGdw

DR3 Subbed PV
youtube.com/watch?v=z3imyvTO3JA

Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

DR3 Profiles
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/143495291903/mirai-hen-character-profiles
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/143594993403/zetsubou-hen-introduction-and-character-profiles

Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-manga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/.101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts
pastebin.com/fX2iAQpP

Other urls found in this thread:

d20srd.org/srd/spells/magesFaithfulHound.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

komaeda has fucking cancer.

Cancer is a meme

Starting the thread off strong.

Should I read a book today or should I watch the 1 hour LP on AE.

So, sorry about that mistaking.

I thought you were the one who asked about why would Taichi fuck Komaru or his own son.

There's a 1 hour LP? The whole point of AE is the books and other items with lore scattered around Towa City. Not much point watching if you don't see those.

You should watch AE from start to finished with all the little convos and secrets found because the dialogue matters a lot.

However because of that, its a hard watch.

That pretty much feels like the same thing, to be honest. Just play/read AE so you don't have worry about spoilers in the anime coming out soon.

I think he meant watch about an hour of an AE let's play.

Read a book, there is a comedy book called Mein Kampf, its one of the gifts that Saoinji likes it

Me no have Vita.

It's LP with commentary.

Another funny book is The Conspiracy Against The Human Race by Ligotti, it shows a lighthearted narra- Nah, I can't even fucking joke about that book. Jesus christ.

>Me no have Vita.
Yes, but you can still watch a full LP

Mikan!

i don't like her

She's a very kind hearted person, what is not to like?

There are silent lp's.
Watch those.

She's a glorified fanservice character.

>She's a glorified fanservice character.
See, you're right, but you're wrong in complaining about that. Being fanservice is Mikan's personality. She struggles with being literally useless trash and not having anything going for her beyond her body, so she constantly shows it off in an effort to be appreciated. Because she doesn't know better. Being Mikan is suffering and fanservice is her coping mechanism.

Is there any kind of zip/dl/collections of the comic strips they do after each case? They looked so neat to me but I always forgot to take screenshots.

What is this book about?

I'm not complaining about it, I'm just stating the facts.

She would probably sever my tendons and leave me unable to walk and then rape me

and that's BEFORE despair

Not a fan

Dosen't matter, had sex.

A conspiracy against the human race.

If Junko wanted to despair everyone, she'd use this book. It's a "difficult" book, and can fuck you up without good care on your mind. In other words, best read if you don't take it too seriously, but it's still very convincing in some parts.

Ok, i will recomend to my teacher, he is bit of a wacko jacko

Just fuck my shit up.

>that one doujin where he fucks komaru

Yum yum.

I prefer that scene where Komaru gives Kotoko a mouthful.

Shame Monaca didn't joined in.

The horrors of the dream world I cannot escape from, hence forth the benediction I must endure.

What did you dream with today?

Today was a lewd dream.

Today, I was being experimented on by Mikan, my body had to endure many horrible things. She have me lots and lots of shots. And then I woke up mid dream for some reason and there was a male only party in my room. The sexual tension eventually rose to the point where we all ended up buttfucking minus Hammurabi who just cooked sausages and was sticking them in each of our mouths. I was lucky my partner was Kuzuryuu but I wasn't excused from the huge ass gangbang that happened in the end before I woke up.
I blame Mikan for this.

I wonder how Sonia and Genocider would get along, she does share that morbid curiosity like I do of finding the darkness in man and just studying it.

You... you got fed sausages and buttfucked by the 4000 year old king of babylon in a massive gay orgy orchestrated by Mikan?

I wish my dreams were that interesting.

Wait what

>Hammurabi
Phone, what the fuck?
I meant Hanamura

I'm making a fanfic where Gundam finds a Dungeons and Dragons board from the supermarket and invites everyone in a roleplay session. Hesitant at first, the boys started becoming engrossed in their fantasy to the point they ignore Monokuma's motives, ignore the girls, and start ignoring reality once they've been brought the necessary clothes and furniture to make mini fortresses and elven-inspired dresses.

Does it end with a murder to take revenge for getting player killed?

Wait, Mikan was experimenting on you, then gay party.

Boy, i thought my dream was weird.

My dream was that for some reason, Chihiro was dressed as Funny Valentine from JoJo, except he was the President of Germany/Hitler, i was his wife, and then came this weird chick, i was super into her, but then few asleep before i could her ass.

I think i was about eat Ibuki out.

She would probably all over Syo similarly to how she initialy was over Gundam

Yes, but that happens mid way, they start referencing their adventures in trials and using truth bullets based on fictional events, making the girls even more confused.

I look forward to reading it.

Are one of their D&D characters going to die, and they have a massive spurge out and end up murdering the DM because their fictional character died?

I am the leader of the great underground Kuzuryuu clan of the night, I fly through the dark sky in search of possible prey to suck the wonderful fucki- I mean, beautiful crimson liquid I call blood.
For I am the great Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu, vampire prince of the Kuzuryuu clan of Kuzuryuu Castle. If you do not allow me to feast upon your blood, you shall pay with your life.

Wow, imagine how hard Yamada didn't killed Ishimaru, but instead survived to see Alter Ego getting killed?

This is how hard they would sperg out.

I cast Mordenkainen's Faithful Hound.
d20srd.org/srd/spells/magesFaithfulHound.htm

>Are one of their D&D characters going to die, and they have a massive spurge out and end up murdering the DM because their fictional character died

Nope, they start at nightly table sessions, but then it slowly evolves to full on larping. They turn the whole of the 1st island into something you'd see in Lord of the Rings or Game of Thrones, but on a 30 dollar budget.

Meaning, they're going to kill, and the motive is based on their sessions. It's all political.. sort of.

You fool, I evoke my current mortal form as the great pirate that sails the seas. I shall cast Domination to slowly break your feeble will to my control.

Bow to me, puny human, arrgh.

You need to roll 16 or higher on your intelligence check in-order to do that.

And rolling I shall, I will not be bested by the likes of you.

Oh yeah, and Pekoyama and Ibuki are the only girls part of the LARPing, for obvious reasons.

Well of course, a vampire prince such as myself always has my trusty vampire guard at my side.

Did you know: There are only 3 active posters in this thread.

Only 3.

She sucks the blood of old men for money.

You know you could always bring more user's to the yard.

Four, actually.

you mean 5.

I agree with this statement, the more the merrier as they say.

Why have you been replying to yourself, Toko? I feel worried for your health..

What do you mean, Anons? These are all me. And you are me.

Do you know what is real and what is not?

No. You're a bot.

What am I looking at here?

Yeah, what is that supposed to show, I'm confused.

It's a shop, fuccbois.

Oh, okay.

This sounds like something you'd hear when you fail a spot selection.

Oh, right. I knew that, yeah.
You're right, it sorta does, funny.

Dont forget me, CxT

Six of us

Now I don't feel lonely anymore.

Sometimes costume swap sprites look weird, this one is no exception.

--------- NON-STOP ARGUMENT ----------------

No way there's at least 6 or 7 of us!

This thread is slower th𝕒n sn𝕒ils fucking in jello !

Change the design on it and it might look okay.

Recolor the robes and BAM, Jedi Kuzu!

But what if people just aren't posting as often as you'd like?

He's right... if there were more of us, we would be discussing some kind of CONTENT.

We would know for sure!

Close enough.
What about lurkers? Surely they aren't excused.

>CONTENT
SORE WA CHIGAU YO

TELL THEM, NAEGI.

God I feel bad for the lurkers for having to read my bullshit, I hope they figured out how to filter me by now.

Huh? What do you mean? Speak English faggot. I'm obviously right!

My internet may be on the shitter, but i wont my friends behind.

You're a lovely person, i am sure no one would filter you

Someone's been having too much sake.
Sore wa chigau zo > Sore wa chigau yo

This thread only has avatarfag circlejerking. The only way there was some content to be discussed would be if DR3 started airing!

hangmans gambit is still the worst minigame in existence

>I WON'T LET YOU LOOK DOWN ON ME!
Actually. There is content to talk about, bastard!

>I WON'T LET YOU LOOK DOWN ON ME

Is that we says in the English dub?

Weird.

I may be lovely but a trip is enough to warrant a filter to some people.

After all it's there so I don't spam pictures, and people can easily filter me.

Really? What content is there?

I know right, I 100% prefer the Japanese one, but anyways, ahem.

There's a lot more potential content to talk about, Killer Killer, game files, hidden files, game mods, The Stage, 4komas, mangas, novels, theories, opinions on any aspect of the series, there's a shit ton to talk about, it's just the fact that people are purposely waiting for the anime to come out before discussing, that means, the ones to blame for the lack of activities are those motherfuckers!

Last part meant to be replied to if it wasn't obvious enough.

>Hidden files

What?

>ADVANCE
That's true, but that being said, why is nobody talking about these things? The potential for discussion isn't enough.

I don't contribute much to the discussions because I don't really have anything to add unless I know something and can back it up.

I just prefer lurking and participating every now and then.

She's a better villain.

You heard me right, there are hidden files hidden in all three games. So obvious.
That's because about two thirds of what I mentioned is something that requires analysis, most people just talk when something is given to them instead of seeking it for themselves.

Obviously, if you want something, you have to make it happen. And they basically aren't making it happen.
Heck, even the "games" people play here have died down which proves that the reason falls on the people, not the content.

Tokoposter: American Shinobi

>people
SORE WA CHIGAU YO

What? Are you saying I'm wrong, fucking bastard?

Namefags aren't people.

Why'd he take the hand?

Yeah sh'e pretty alright. I hope she's not the mastermind in DR3 though.