Official upcoming events schedule: idolmaster.jp/schedule/index.php
Streaming music: shijou.moe/imas-radio
CG material translation archive: pastebin.com/jf7CiTya
CG discography archive: pastebin.com/fX7fpxrU
ML material translation archive: pastebin.com/h7UnuErv
ML discography archive: pastebin.com/jsA2ttAG

New here? Question about the games? Check out the FAQ and Resource Links:
pastebin.com/jMdrYzmg
Please check the archive of materials if you're looking for something older, or check the most recent news post for newer things.

Ongoing:
May 6th to August 28th: iM@S Platinum Stars theme for PS4 releases (free for a limited time)

Upcoming:
July 12th: Million Live manga vol. 4 with original CD releases
July 13th: SideM 1st STAGE ~ST@RTING~ Live Blu-Ray and SideM 2nd Anniversary Disc 01 release
July 19th: Azusa Miura's Birthday
July 20th: Platinum Master 00 Happy! releases
July 22nd: Million Live Backstage volume 2
July 25th: Million Live Anthology volume 3
July 27th: SideM ST@RTING LINE 11 Altessimo and 12 Kogadou release
July 28th: iDOLM@STER Platinum Stars (PS4) releases
August 10th: Million Radio Theme Song 2 releases
August 29th: Makoto Kikuchi's Birthday
August 31st: SideM 2nd Anniversary Disc 02 releases
September 1st: Wild Wind Girl volume 1 (+CD)
September 7th: LIVE THE@TER ACTIVITIES 01 releases
September 9th: Kotori Otonashi's Birthday

Latest news posts: +

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CcEXaaUd6Dw
live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv266371720
twitter.com/playasia/status/747991173059358720
youtube.com/watch?v=Iod15oOynrA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Awww yeah

BELIEVE IN CHIE, MONGRELS

I want to ____ Yayoi

THIS IS A TEST, /@/
WHAT GOES IN THE BLANK

Chie you get headpats

Karen event.
Please post Karen.

Mayu welcome.

Funny story, apparently some prisons have switched back to the black and white stripes because Orange is the New Black made the more modern colors fashionable.

Headpat.

Yeah, poorfags belong in the prison.

support

Domestically abuse

Pai-touch

youtube.com/watch?v=CcEXaaUd6Dw

fight

Feed

Grab those buns. Cram that meat down your throat. Don't spill any of it. Take it. Take it all! You like it. You liiiiiiiike iiiiiiiit.

Thank you for giving me Hinako's SSR, Chihiro.
Now I know who I'm voting for in the next election.

Obviously you're referring to Yuzu, right?

live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv266371720

Reminder that this Platinum Stars stream starts in a little under 8 hours from now.

Obviously no chance of TP, but if there isn't at least Nao, it's going to be strange.
I'm not sure I even want Karen with others. I have problems.

>tfw didn't buy jewels just so I could buy a few more cds
trading rng for rng, I hate myself

Lover

Fellate.

Karen is the best TP so just having her is good. If Nao is with her, or anyone else, then it's just added cherries on the top.

slewej rats yuB

Fuck bees with

No, I want to make this cutie's dreams come true.

Karen without Nao isn't THAT strange. Karen got to be with Kanade for Monochrome Lily in mobamasu, where Kanade took her into a private room and kissed her all over with healing, massaging kisses.

>Karen got to be with Kanade for Monochrome Lily in mobamasu
That's just one of those hundreds of units in the game. It's a completely different thing when it's a unit with a song and voiced commus.

The Platinum Stars stream is in eight hours, right?

True, but it's still a unit that's gotten a few artists' attention, nonetheless. It may not be a lot in general, but it's a lot more than those hundreds of other units, a majority of them having zilch.

Yukiho is all alone!

Good.

MIO HONDA TIME!

;_;

EVERYONE SPAM iM@S
ALSO EVERYONE TYPE IN THE CHAT ALEX IS A STUPID NIGGER

Yukiho gets beatings until she becomes emotionally dependent on words of encouragement.

I don't even think Kanade had a voice anyway when that event was taking place. I mean, her CD didn't come out until a year ago.

There's only so much that can be done for songs when there are so many desired combos but only so few recording opportunities. None more different than how ML fans are wanting a Best Friends Trio song and other dead duet dreams that may never happen.

At least Karen and Kanade had a lengthy personal interaction for Kanade's CM commu in SS.

I was talking about actual character interactions.
One of the best parts about Karen interacting with others is how she meshes well with Nao and Rin. But let's see how this goes. Even a seemingly strange combination can work well.

Pretty sure they interacted recently for a good length of time.

She really is fucking adorable, though. I also got her SSR and Yuki's in a roll this CinFes.

delet

I mean not as that unit, but yeah, I see your point.

I guess I just want more of Karen gushing about how cute Nao is.

No.

Anya-chan
Minami

I want more of Karen gushing after I flick her clit with my tongue.

Adorable lovers.
Man I love Hamju's art.

Karen's whole deal is she gets along with everyone. She's kind, empathetic, funny and charismatic.

That's why she's the de facto leader of the most popular unit.

Extra hard beatings and a month without anything nice to say to her now.

She'll be begging and crying for it.

I was already fond of her from the original mobage, but I didn't know just how cute she could be until getting her SSR and watching her in MV mode.

You can honestly say that for a lot of the idols.

>tfw I sent them an email
Man I bet it's gonna happen now because I sent an email

She gets along with everyone, sure, but I like her the most with these two.

youtube.com/watch?v=Iod15oOynrA

It's all up to you, our Chosen One.

>the most popular unit.
According to who?

Pixiv, sales and popularity polls.

If you're not counting NG.

Oh look, a deluded TP fag.

And oh please, without Rin, TP would be nothing.

This is why trading will never be a thing.

Her and Nao are definitely fantastic but that's because Nao herself is also fantastic.

Rin is alright too I guess.

Karen has to set out on her own without Nao sometime.

I feel like the neat part about her is how much of a "girl" she is outside of gushing over Nao. Her initial hair-twirling sometimes bored but often carefree casual nature, almost like you could picture her blowing bubblegum (except she never does that, it's replaced with soda straw drinking), probably glancing at her nails as if she's wondering if her design really fits, being disgruntled with training and lessons, pretending to be disinterested in the fun idol things around her but sneaking a check when she thinks nobody's looking, trying too hard to act like she's fine when she has a spell but getting despondant and possibly resigned when she feels like her spell has wrecked something, and on that note she has a good deal of self-awareness and humility, maybe to the point of feeling not as confident as she deserves to feel about her place...I could go on. I love Karen too much, and I am sad that all these finer details about her character were missed out in the anime.

Kanade's whole deal is she gets along with everyone. She's kind, empathetic, funny and charismatic.

By that logic, Pink Check School should be also popular because Uzuki.

Rin is easily the most popular of the trio, but it's not like Karen and Nao can't hold their own.

Why not? If you trade same rarity for same rarity, rerollers cant do shit

>And oh please, without Rin, TP would be nothing.
She's not even the leader though.

But I can't deny Rin's contribution to the unit. She's a wonderful member.

>Pink Check School should be also popular because Uzuki.
Well..

I feel like PP has the best balance in popularity between the members when it comes to NG's branch units.

I feel bad for Tsukako.

>6 Limited Mio Honda times
>4 Limited Rigs
>Not a single limited Dooky

Do we even know the leaders of the NG trio's units? I don't think they've actually been mentioned.

Maybe the reason her and Karen get along so well is because they're so similar?

> After that they had lots and lots of sex
Every time.

Only, PP is even less popular than PCS.

Not that it matters, though. They get quite a bit of official content regardless. Which I like very much.

AnonP's whole deal is he gets along with everyone. He's kind, empathetic, funny and charismatic. And has a wicked sense of humor

If trading in SS were made possible at the cost of having to pay to make a trade, you'd fucking bet your ass I would put money down for a fair trade.

So apparently GBF is being released on GREE, I wonder if we will get GREE crossovers eventually.

Idol Prison is a great thing.

Fuck off AnonP

Overall popularity aside, PP's got a pretty good thing going when they're together, they don't have an individual member boosting ahead of them and are basically on the same stage which is pretty charming if you ask me.

But it's not like they're the best unit in that regard.

Hot damn Takane.

>his waifu's base card is Normal, not Rare

I don't think that will make up for the hundreds of thousands of yen otaku are dropping to chase limiteds they really want.

I bet it's just Rin, Uzuki, and Mio respectively
Don't forget, he's also nihilistic and intelligent.
>GBF is being released on GREE
Yeah, I'd say that ML crossovers are happening if this is the case
Also that artist's Takane is really hot

Is it now..

I know I like making cute idols cry, but if there was a line that crosses into outright abuse, you pretty much took off past it with a supersonic plane. What gives?

Rin is the center in Trancing Pulse so she's probably the leader.

Yeah

I don't have much interest in Granblue beyond CG crossovers, so I'm wondering if Cygames working with GREE would make a potential CG x ML crossover possible. I really liked the songs in 10th Live, and I'd love to see the actual characters interact.

Remember the 2 cost alliance?

>Also that artist's Takane is really hot
I love his Takanes.

>so I'm wondering if Cygames working with GREE would make a potential CG x ML crossover possible.
That would be really interesting to see.

"Center" and "leader" aren't necessarily synonymous with each other, though.

Center has nothing to do with Leader.

I swear this has to be brought up everytime.

Leader is still probably Rin considering NG and how much she is pushed, though.

Yeah but Trancing Pulse was secondary stuff. Karen is referred to as the center in the actual mobage and extended material.

God damn Takane is attractive.

A lot of people who only know about idols because of iM@S seem to think they're the same thing for some reason.