/hg/ - Halo General

Campaign Score Attack Edition

The Warzone Firefight update is here! It includes the following:
- Warzone Firefight (available on 6 maps)
- Campaign Score Attack
- 1 new arena map
- 1 new warzone map
- 1 new warzone assault map
- 1 new forge canvas
- New bosses, including the Grunt Goblin
- New reqs, including the UNSC wasp vehicle and the Halo 2 Beam Rifle
- Req items available in forge
- 5 new campaign score attack achievements
- 3 new warzone firefight achievements

Official Warzone Firefight reveal trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=3My_2vZQjBI

Important Halo Links, Notes etc.
pastebin.com/64rb9y4w

>Latest Halo Community Update
halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/warzone-firefight-preview

>Spartan Companies:
halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/halo general

>Looking for custom games/campaign co-op players/matchmaking squad
halolfg.com
halocustoms.com
halolobbies.com
Watch the threads for occasional party squads

>Xbox One clips and screenshots
xboxdvr.com/

The third /hg/tage is out!
youtube.com/watch?v=Bj0swJRlm5g

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

xboxdvr.com/gamer/Hect0rlo/video/19114003
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How hard are the campaign score attack achievements?

>Jul M'dama fucking spawns in on Noctus
>Blissful Slumber and and Blood of Suban

Waaaaaaat?

I want to believe

Haven't tried the co-op one, but you can get all of the other ones just by playing Osiris on normal with Catch, Famine, and Fog. Complete it under par time and don't die and you'll have around 800k points.

Easy enough.
Just don't turn on Iron.

/hg/ Island is underway.
Talk to wizard for details

Sage

Cawfee

>only 4/40 WZFF Victories
oh boy this is going to take a while

Anime faggots need to go and stay go

That's only after 1 day, though.

Don't give them attention.
Just report and move on.

The world would be slightly better if you ceased to exist

True, but the some of the rounds make it nearly impossible to finish a game.

Butthurt faggots need to get over themselves.

What's with all this anime hate lately?

Love this meme.
Warzone Firefight is not fucking hard.

They will just ban evade. All they have is this website and their childrens cartoons. Its fucking pathetic. I want to discuss halo but this shits up every fucking thread

I'm getting back into Halo by playing 4 on my 360. How does 5 compare to 4? Any weapons more or less accurate? Is the Xbox One hardware better in performance so much that I'd notice?

I wish you could play with a mouse and keyboard.

>new thread
>anime autists already at it

you mean trip fags who ruin threads when they don't get what they want

Not everyone is a limpwristed faggot that has to escape into cartoon world. Anime does not belong in this general. Go to any of the various other anime-dedicated boards and post it there

Reading this I can see some you fags post style fitting in there.
Fucking general faggots, post that shit there and post halo here.

ANIME WAS A MISTAKE

please discuss halo then. What would you like to talk about?

pictures from anime doesn't actually prevent anyone from talking about halo

>post style
nice meme

Let /hg/ die.
Last update, so let's just end it.
Just like last time, it ends because of tripfags autism.

Babbies can't handle people liking things they don't like, what a surprise.

>I like thing and I am compelled to shove my like of thing into everything

>they want to talk about halo in anime general

Haha come on now

It's funny that they need to cross-board shitpost and throw a fit because they don't like someone

The thing is, no one comes here and talks about anime. They just use them as reaction images and you guys sperg out when you see them

Anime is the solution

Well, that's just Pizza's style.

Man, it's like some peoples skin is thinner than the armor on new the wasp that just released

>posting an anime image on an anime imageboard is shoving it into everything
>properly using a function on a website is wrong somehow

You're the truly pathetic ones here, wasting your life arguing about what other people like.

Cawfee posting is not a reaction image.

>Didn't realize I was so close to being done with golds
>Get showered with them
>Get all unlocks/achievements in a few hours
Really bittersweet because I lost a bit of drive to play. Gonna try to finish MCC.

Pic related

No don't talk to wizard because I've been offline for 2 hours

Hector probably has the latest version of it saved on his fileshare

starting to see why some people began avoiding /hg/ shit now....you guys whine about it needing to be fixed but keep doing the shit that is wrong with it

Post a more recent picture.

look at all this discussion of literally anything except halo. but at least you guys are preventing the anime fags from-

oh wow who'd have thought it NO ONE FUCKING CARES. For people who seem to be so obsessed with others not talking about halo, you seem to do a lot of not talking about halo.

I feel like ODST's campaign is really underrated. The characters were a little meh, but the levels had a lot of variety, and the aesthetic was a nice change of pace from H3.

Yeah, it's starting to grate at me, and I've stuck around since launch.

Vocal minority, user

It's really only the same 5-10 people whining about drama, the rest of us just post and play like normal people

Problem is, its an awfully loud minority that turns the thread into shit flinging for 400 posts. It's not worth it anymore.

looks good

>don't criticize our shitposting because we'll just keep doing it

Then just ignore the anti-anime posts, ignore any Pizza posts, and talk about Halo.

Halo 5 is completely different from halo 4 gameplay wise. Nearly everything was redone, in a very good way.

As for performance, h4 is 720p/30fps while h5 is 900p/60fps

Thats true. Ill just mute them or something but it really is strange to me how BANJO KAZOOIE WASNT EVEN THAT GOOD OF A GAME WHEN I WENT TO REPLAY IT THIS WEEK

Yeah i'll post it tomorrow, we'll have to delete a lot of stuff though, we're already at 99% physics budget. I was thinking about moving the cabins to the other side of the island and then delete the whole area they were before, which is around 1/3 of the total land mass.

Use the thruster pack exclusively, you'll meld a bit better going into 5

You can with a XIM4, I play exclusively on Kb+m nowadays.

Maybe delete the whole thing you cuck. It sucks. Viva la pizza brigade. Expect us.

Mobile poster stop using my OC REEEE

I can just do that with anybody from /hg/ in a party at this point. The threads are just shitpost central, just look at the last month, and last thread specifically. We lived way beyond our expiration date.

>crops image
>oc

That big flat area? Sounds Good, then we can start filling up all the empty spots with more detail afterwards. This was built for /hg/ picture day, so we should find somewhere good for that to take place as well.

The terrible cutscene animations in that game ruined it for me. it was nice to go back to the city scape from halo 2 though

Here's a clip showing the most recent version.
xboxdvr.com/gamer/Hect0rlo/video/19114003

We better do it soon, since we probably won't last the week at this rate.

Anyone tried the mac and cheese cheetos from burger king yet?

Implying I'm not the mangaka.

Any idea what the gametypes will be? I'm thinking one zombie in a wasp chasing down warthogs of humans.

Not halo related.

Yes it is i need fuel to game with you guys

It's alright, too cheesy for my tastes.

>How do we feel about the plasma launcher coming back?
>Do you think we'll hear about the future of 5 at RTX?
>Why is Bias so distant now?
>What's your favorite weapon combo glitch in forge?

Neither is your post.

That's not even what I said.

Also, if "posting anime images" is automatically shitposting, then I just managed to post about a discussion on thread quality, gave my thoughts on something halo related, all while apparently "shitposting". Meanwhile "ANIME WAS A MISTAKE" or posting links to fucking symphogear general and "identifying post styles" is completely justified, because... reasons?

It's from the Discord dummy

Maybe I'm remembering it with rose tints, haven't played through the entire thing in a while. I don't recall the animations being particularly bad. But on a purely gameplay level I'd say it's in the top three halo campaigns. But Uplift Reserve and Kikowani Station are great-tier, at least.

Bias has just been dealing with a lot of irl stuff. Last i heard his girlfriend left him when she found him sexting another man. Also has been trying to get back in touch with his true mexican heritage

That's not even what I said.
Please explain how cawfee isn't shitposting.
>discord
Oh it's just a circle jerker.

Well it certainly turned out better than our last attempt at picture day. The one with the burning crosses covered in skeletons and trash bags.

This one actually looks pretty nice, good job Wizards and Hector and Weyland and Lemmings and Droid and whoever else forged stuff

Looks like shit desu -OfficialPizzaShitpostSquad

Don't eat that unhealthy shit lad

>want to buy the evil genius skins because I like the team and could use some new skins
>10 fucking bucks

Are these niggers high?

Yeah, all that flat area after the volcano and the pig.

I'm not sure, i thought it was just supposed to be a place to fool around and take /hg/ picture. But your idea sounds great, i think it could work.

But im high and dont care about my health i will probably suicide soon anyways

My favorite Halo was 3 and Reach has my most play time. How does Halo 5 compare to 3 besides the obvious new weapons and abilities.

I only ever used Promethean Vision; it was so OP in my opinion I couldn't justify not running it.
Did they get rid of loadouts? or just the perks?

$124 dollars is a little steep for using a keyboard. In all honesty I played console for most of my life. I just built a computer because all my friends did. I miss Halo.

Yeah, started lurking the /hg/ threads; I like your montage videos they're pretty funny.

You guys seem like fun people to play with for better or worse it seems haha

I'm planning on buying an Xbone soon so I can play with you guys, if you'll have me.

Have you ever thought perhaps the reason you'll suicide soon is because you don't care about health? Perhaps every unhealthy shit you eat or do is affecting your thoughts and your overall life?

It's more similar to 3 than 4 was. Everyone starts out with AR an pistol, there is no more armor abilities, loadouts, perks, killstreaks, classes, or kill-cams. Just map knowledge and picking up power weapons off the floor.

Kai needs to resolve this all but wont because hes a weak leader and should have never recieved that position

DUDE

I didn't even want to be leader in the first place, I don't care about /hg/ or anyone in it :^]

Loadouts are only in Warzone now and perks are different to how they are in 4. Pro Vision is neato but I wasn't too big a fan. Been rocking the thrusters since day one.

Nope i have cancer my dude doc said i have about 6 months to a year to live

You play 5 with kb+m? How does the aiming work?
>there is no more armor abilities
>boost
>charge
>ground pound

I wouldn't suggest getting it just to play with us.
We're already at the end.

sorry, meant to post this with an anime image

>How do we feel about the plasma launcher coming back?
w-what?
>Do you think we'll hear about the future of 5 at RTX?
I hope, but maybe I shouldn't
>Why is Bias so distant now?
Trump?
>What's your favorite weapon combo glitch in forge?
I feel out of the loop, what combo glitch?

>That's not even what I said.
what isn't?

>Please explain how cawfee isn't shitposting
point to where I said it wasn't. I just don't care about that anime, or most anime in general, so I don't fucking complain about it. It doesn't prevent me from coming to the thread and talking about halo, a point which I have repeatedly made but have never had addressed.

>Oh it's just a circle jerker
name one active player who isn't in the discord. at some point it stops being a sekret klub and is just "most everyone". You may as well argue that the parties anyone in the company can join are a circlejerk, oh wait people actually do that.

Was the diagnosis from being around /hg/?

>name one active player who isn't in the discord
Are you being serious?

Anime

>you will never kiss Sigmund on his big feminine lips

>play with 6 people from 343
>we barely win easy mode Sanctum and they called in multiple high level shit like hanibal tanks and phaetons

>Charge
Is that like Evade?
>Boost
I'm assuming that's Thrusters
>Ground Pound
I think I saw that in the /hg/tage, looks like something I'd see in Destiny. Is it broken, or is it alright?

Are Warzones the ones with AI and Spartans?

I used to play Runescape with /rsg/ and it was pretty fun. I don't imagine you guys wouldn't at the very least be entertaining. No offense. Besides, maybe you guys will play my forge creations. Back in Halo: Reach I'd spend days forging. Though, those maps rarely saw a single match. Maybe this way, when I can play, I can play with actual people instead of silent opponents.

>that time 343 employee was idling WZA

Dont make the mistake. Leave while you still can

Everyone has them at all times, so its equal unlike h4 where one guy could see through walls, and the other guy had a jetpack, etc

And technically they're Spartan abilities, not armor abilities