>What is Space Station 13?
youtube.com/watch?v=FHH1vfY6HTA
pastebin.com/VNcX2Quc

>New player guide
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/The_Basics
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/General_Help

>BYOND client
byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server, running a vote script to change maps at round end.
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>Forum, ban list and logs for vgstation
ss13.moe/forum/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans
game.ss13.moe/logs

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Map renders collection: updated nightly
ss13.nexisonline.net/img/map-renders/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/87FjnR7M

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/pull/10841
youtube.com/channel/UCXO_dlAieQ6V7X9dgd1OwhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ohFx9Sow6OM
crawl.chaosforge.org/index.php?title=Giant_cockroach
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i'm the best

TFW NO NIQ BF

github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/pull/10841

If I just keep uploading to my fork before a pull request is merged, everything will automatically get added to the pull request, right?

connection failed gg

youtube.com/channel/UCXO_dlAieQ6V7X9dgd1OwhQ

SOCA'S VOICE IS FUCKING AMAZING HOLY SHIT

youtube.com/watch?v=ohFx9Sow6OM

Soca is cute, CUTE.

I honestly think Kurt should be perma banned for the crazy shit he has done on server in the past, but I don't get how you fucking people can't handle being banned for a fucking day, like jesus christ take a fucking break for once, its not going to kill you

hi morena

ayy wasn't me, I don't think he should be perma'd but he should man up and take a day off

I am not them, they are bad but not as bad as Kurt.

He has raped people/things on server in the past without being reprimanded, and not on purge day I may add.

holy shit really?

any pictures or proof?

I heard from several people in deadchat he raped or snuffed Ginger Beach. Also rape several cat beasts.

hey now, i did nothing wrong, ever

what a fucking disgusting rapist

Pretty sure you admitted to both the things you're being accused of.

which are?

I remember Kurt being funnier in the past rather than the iaa shitter he is now

Nikita Khrushchev you illiterate American whale. Go beach yourself

I've been around Kurt for a while and I've never seen him doing such things. I think you're just full of shit

I thought she was a Mexicunt.

McCarthy was an underappreciated vigilant hero and guardian.

And he still plays IAA like security when he isn't blacktiding around.

Are you incapable of reading?

He did it around the time he got banned below you

I'm not kurt you doofus

>playing IAA like security

While you'd have to be a huge faggot to do that, there really shouldn't be admin intervention, as it should be relied upon the security force to deal with anyone overarching into their territory; though, of course, that doesn't mean they aren't allowed to let hooligans and assclowns into their territory or really anyone.

>spaghetti and meatballs
Muh sides

You're one reply too late

>this is rape

Why is dylan still allowed to do anything?

Why are people playing as security are huge raging faggots with tiny dicks and daddy issues?

Why does it hurt when I pee?

>T. Brigged dindu greytide

sorry for failing you, Jean.

at least we removed the vox

>implying the library vox wasn't chillin on the shuttle to home smoking a fatty cigar with all kinds of loot

because they add spice to the game

without security, greytide is nothing
without greytide, security is nothing

so close...and so far.

im fine with OUR vox, but those illegal vox are rapist murderer serial killers

>people staticnaming and actually expecting not to become hated

Giving yourself any persistent identity in SS13 just makes you a big target for people to vent their bitterness about losing on. The only exception is if you're an ultra-boring good boy who never does anything interesting, therefore never draws any form of ire (and equally, no form of adoration) from the other players.

Felicity movin in on a new girl!

Does wearing the happiest mask on station make you valid?

Yes

yes, i will murder you and space your body seperate of the head

>Have to do all of science myself episode
>Do research to a point
>Miner stops by
>Talks about saving them if something bad happens
>Rolls a cursed die
>It explodes
>Protolathe and curcuit imprint are now gone
>Rebuild the room to my best extent
>Mommis lingers around a bit
>Does nothing to help rebuild the room
>Everything is back in working order by shuttle
Its ok miner, I forgive you. Just roll it outside next time.

>That last thread

DUDE WHAT'S A BLACK BODY LMAO I DON'T KNOW HOW TO THERMODYNAMICS LMAO

OH SHIT! Ashe on suicide watch! Who's the lucky girl?

I signed up to shit on the floor and honk, not learn about astrophysics with black twinks.

What was wrong with that room? I couldn't figure it out even with the holomap and t ray.

I refuse to believe anyone would come between my favorite otp.

>girl

What if no one ever posts bad things about my static, but people still post good things about it?

Felicity was just being nice to her. She practically trips over herself around Ashe compared to this floozy.

Felicity creeps me out.

I have a modest sized dick and am bros with my dad, you nebbish jobfag.

Maybe modest wasn't the best word, I meant average.

I swear.

send pics to id/senaat1 to prove it

Too late, user, we all know your little secret now.

this is the greatest lag of all times

Yes. If it's not your first time you're a griefer. If it is, you've learned a valuable lesson about reading the fucking wiki before you touch old shit.

Cause you aren't such a reliable coder you're a maintainer that can shut him down.

I play Security because I like being polite in order to change players' perception of Security.

It was missing the disposal pipe and a wire near the apc. Also some air pipes were missing I think.

FIELD GENERATORS
I
E
L
D GENERATORS

There should because they have a degree of admin protection. If you're blacktiding/playing like security you aren't playing IAA and therefore don't get to bitch when you're not allowed to for a bit. It's not like you actually were playing it in the first place.

Daily reminder to canister bomb anything fishy. By the end of the shift you and your countrymen will have removed all kebab.

Fuck off Dylan

DUNGEON MASTER game mode when?

One player is roundstart given the role of DUNGEON MASTER and has to get SLAVES to fulfill their DEPP DARK FANTASIES.

Another player is given the role of ANIKI and has to earn the support of the station through the use of ASS WE CAN and then SETTLE THIS RIGHT HERE with the DUNGEON MASTER through PANTSU WRESTLING.

How 2 canister ?

>"Fuck shitcurity they are all scumbags"
>Proceed to lie through their teeth about any crime no matter how small or how obvious it is that you did it
>Security eventually get sick of all the obvious lies and stop believing any greytider
>"Fucking shitcurity never trusts us"

You greyshits are what is creating shitcurity, if maybe any of you fucks would have some dignity and not lie any chance you get maybe security would be more lenient.

code in the ELECTRIC BODYBUILDER FROM RUSSIA first

>when you made a name for yourself as a huge faggot yet people still remember you rather fondly

Radiation mutating simple mobs when?

>Spaghetti and meatballs in vagoo
i dont even want to know

>monkeys and chickens will never have a chance to turn into freakish monsters during a radstorm

In other news, how do I get nanites?

>someone says something crudely funny
>player they were talking to thinks it's funny
>administrator gets triggered on their behalf

i'm sure glad senaat was here to save us from seeing someone talk about naughty parts! this sure is a great use of admin powers which saved the server from much grief, and not ridiculous and overbearing exercising of control purely for the sake of exercising said control

ss13 is such an insanely overmoderated hellhole. the game needing admins on-hand to prevent indiscriminate killing/disregard for the game's concept has devolved into admins utterly overpolicing every aspect of player interaction in a way that quells any creativity and restricts the sense of freedom

I want this

When you draw sprites for radroaches

crawl.chaosforge.org/index.php?title=Giant_cockroach

What about north and south-facing sprites?

>implying cockroaches have those
Pretty sure regular roaches actually only have one glyph according to that cult round a couple hours ago.

But they're tiny and non-hostile so it doesn't matter as much

it works for goon

Medium RP medbay check up.Gotta make sure these silly waifus are staying pure, and not shoving food up their cunny

Sorry for the supermatter scare. The wiki said that oxygen would work as a coolant, so I used it.

Stupid me.

>Quality Antag

Was trying to figure out who set off the pacid nades in the cockpit of the shuttle but haunt wasn't working with me and the round end wasn't showing what the vampire was wearing. Who did it?

Those dang jewbirds

BOOOoooOOOO

GHOOoooOOooOSTSS WooOOOooo

It does work, you just have to cool it enough and cycle enough through the chamber or use thermals/H/E to cool

CE was the vamp in disguise AFAIK

[03:27:11]ADMINWARN: ADMIN LOG: A chemical smoke reaction has taken place in (Emergency Shuttle Centcom | 15, 243)[ Polytrinic acid ]. Last associated key is Yred(?).
[03:27:11]GAME: A chemical smoke reaction has taken place in (Emergency Shuttle Centcom | 15, 243)[ Polytrinic acid ]. Last associated key is Yred.

Yred was the antag

How many canisters did you use?
You want to have a lot of air in the chamber so that it overall takes longer to heat up, if you're just going for power for the round you can get away with one emitter and 2 nitrogen canisters.
With oxygen you need at least 3, and it's really only for going into big power territory

why even use the supermatter if you are not going to go for big power territory.

How cool is cool enough? If I'm remember right the sensors were saying the O2 going in was at about -260 C.

I think it was four O2 canisters. People were talking about breaches so I was rushing to get it going and see if I could fix holes.

>Become RD
>AI active on low pop
>Know that low pop AIs are usually just starting out and are trying to learn
>Offer to change its laws to NT default so it can try out different lawsets
>Make it a shitty freeform law to go with NTD
>It's just to check PDA paint to see if it matches the ID and make a decision based on that
>Make shit and waste time
>Posibrain pings
>Slap it in the extra mech
>Forgot that mmi/posi mechs are bugged
>It locks itself down and cant do anything about it
>Becomes a ghost translator
>It baneposts
Fun round overall.

All of it. I was in a hurry so I didn't get a good look at it but you probably were sucking it out too fast so there was pretty much no gas in there so it'd rapidly fluctuate as the shard output rose from the oxygen.

I know this is an autistic spessman game but does anyone else legitimately have autism? I know one admin does.

So what gas in/gas out ratio am I looking for? 2:1? 3:1?

>its a busstation round
What did they mean by this?

people only vote for bus right before they leave to meme everyone.